The Armoire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too late," he said, and he returned her embrace with another protracted kiss.

Both of them began to get pretty excited and started to grind against each other, when they were abruptly interrupted by Isabella's hammering on the door, "Come on, kiddies! Don't make me have to come in there!"

Lips still locked together, they laughed into each others mouths, and then Alyssa said, "Okay, okay, Izzy, we'll be right out."

Tommy reluctantly released her boob, not even realizing that his hand had automatically slid under her sweatshirt. "I'd so much rather just keep doing what we're doing."

Alyssa said, "Now, come on, Tommy. They worked real hard on this for you."

"Yeah, I know," he said, "Okay, we should go, I guess, but...remember were we left off."

She gave him another quick kiss then jumped to her feet, "If I forget...we'll just have to start from the beginning."

They left the room and, as he led her down the stairs, she asked, "Okay, which is it? Follow up and lead down, or lead up and follow down?"

He laughed and said, "Depends. The Victorian rule is lead up and follow down...it's the 'ladies first' thing. There was a time when it was lead up and down, in case the stairs were rotten. That way the guys falls to his death, while the woman coyly says 'Oh My!' I like the western rule; follow up and lead down...in case the woman trips the guy can save her. Besides...that way I can 'assist' you up the stairs!"

Pretending to scorn, she said, "If, by 'assist', you mean poking your fingers between my legs, I don't think that's what they meant!"

"Hey," he said, "you say tomato..."

She gave him a playful spank as they reached the bottom. Tommy looked around and said, "Where is everybody?"

Alyssa took his hand and led him out the front saying, "They're all in the studio."

As they entered the heavy door of the building, it was immediately evident that the girls had indeed done a lot of work. A wide, raised platform stood across from two large, drawn curtains which were illuminated by several bright, overhead lights. There was a single easy chair, from the shower room, in the middle of the two foot high platform, flanked by two cushions and a small table on the left.

Still holding his hand, Alyssa led him to the chair and sat him down, then she took a place his right, sitting on the cushion at his feet. Tommy was about to suggest they get a chair for her when she rested her arm and head on his lap; telling him that is where she wanted to be.

After a short wait, Lilly stepped in front of the curtains and the two guests began to applaud. She was no longer wearing the Roissy uniform, opting for sweats, and for a moment Tommy kind of missed the other dress.

"Thank you...thank you, very much," said Lilly, in her best Elvis imitation, "Well, we present tonight a short play for your consideration. The play is called 'The Real Estate Girl" and is based on one of your fantasies, Sam; one that Alyssa was kind enough to share."

Tommy whispered to Alyssa, "Blabbermouth!"

"Oh, shush," she whispered back.

Lilly continued, "The play stars Sylvia as 'Trixie', the real estate girl, Izzy as 'John', Mariya as 'Rick', Selena as 'Walt', and Angel as 'Bob'...well, you'll see...And now, without further ado, we present 'The Real Estate Girl.'"

Again they applauded as the curtains drew back to reveal a rudimentary bedroom set on the floor level stage. Their applause grew as Sylvia stepped on to the stage, but Tommy was unable to contain his laughter when the four others followed...all dressed as guys; with their hair pulled up tight under baseball caps. All wore men's shirts and slacks and all sported painted mustaches. Their pants, especially those of 'John', showed that they were all remarkably well endowed.

The audience of two settled down and the play began.

'Trixie', wearing a business suit and skirt, said, "...And this, of course, is the master bedroom."

'John' said, "Very nice...does the bed come with it?"

"Why, yes John, it does," said 'Trixie.'

'John' said, "And what would you use those heavy bedposts for?"

"Oh John, I'm sure you can think of something," said 'Trixie' coyly.

'John' said, "Yes I can, Trixie, but I think we need a demonstration."

'Trixie' said, "Why, whatever do you mean, John?"

Suddenly, the four 'boys' tackled 'Trixie' and flung her, face down, across the bed. They stretched her out with 'Rick' and 'Walt' holding her ankles and 'Bob' holding her wrists. 'John' went about the task of removing her clothes while 'Trixie' put up a less than valiant struggle and screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING...? LET ME GO...! LET ME GO THIS INSTANT!"

Tommy and Alyssa hoped that this wasn't supposed to be too serious because it was impossible to keep from giggling as 'Trixie', now completely stripped, continued to protest as the 'boys' installed wrist and ankle cuffs. The unfortunate captive was then forced to kneel in the middle of the bed, facing the footboard, while her wrist cuffs were locked behind her back. Two of the 'boys' took ropes that had already been attached to the legs at the head of the bed and attached them to her ankle cuffs. They slowly tightened the ropes which forced 'Trixie' to spread her feet and knees further and further apart.

'John' then affixed the end of a rope to the victim's wrist cuffs, threw the rope between her legs and looped it around the footboard. As 'John' pulled the rope it forced 'Trixie' to lie back and then arch her back as he continued to pull.

"Oh...I remember this now," said Tommy who had been trying to remember what fantasy they were talking about. It was a picture he had seen years ago on an amateur bondage site. It actually wasn't a fantasy as such; he just thought it was an interesting bind.

Once his captive's back was arched sharply, 'John' tied off the rope while 'Trixie' said, "PLEASE...PLEASE LET ME GO...WHAT DO YOU WANT OF ME?"

'John' said, "What we want, little Trixie, is for you to suck all our dicks!"

Tommy, who had been taking a sip from his drink, involuntarily laughed, causing some of the rye to exit his nose; this caused the girls on the stage to giggle as well. After a moment to compose, 'Trixie' said, "NO...! I WON'T DO IT...! NEVER...! NEVER!"

'John' slid his belt out of his pants, and said, "Well, I guess I'm going to have to persuade you then."

'John' doubled the belt over and began to smack 'Trixie' on the inner thighs and on her tummy. Tommy could see that Isabella wasn't hitting her hard at all; the doubling of the belt cause it to sound much worse than it actually was.

'Trixie', in mock agony, shouted, "OWWW...OH GAWD...PLEASE STOP...OWWW!" then she finally relented, "PLEASE STOP...NO MORE...YES, I WILL SUCK ALL YOUR COCKS!"

Tommy had his hand pressed firmly over his mouth in an attempt to stifle his irrepressible laughter, while 'John' said, "Well Rick, you better get up there and let the lady clean your pipes!"

'Rick', knelt in front of 'Trixie' and undid his slacks and slid them down. Both Tommy and Alyssa burst out laughing as the remarkably realistic strap-on dildo popped out and bounced up and down. Even 'Trixie' had to giggle as 'Rick' said, "You ready to take it all, slut?"

Still giggling, 'Trixie' opened her mouth and 'Rick' started pumping in and out as 'John', patted 'Trixie' between her legs, and said, "Walt, here's a hole that's just aching to be filled!"

'Walt' undid his pants to reveal another flesh coloured strap-on and, even though they were just play acting, it didn't appear that any lubrication was required as the dildo slid easily into poor 'Trixie.' The audience of two were now in a constant state of laughter, made even worse when 'Walt' said, "Oh yeah...I bet you never had it this good before, have you bitch!"

Alyssa was pressing her face into Tommy's leg, trying not to laugh too loud, and he was tearing up so bad he could hardly see. Suddenly 'John" pulled 'Walt' away and said, "Time to give this little girl what she's been waiting for all her life."

With that, 'John' buried his face between the captive's legs and 'Trixie' let out a very appreciative, "Mmmmmmm."

"Rick' eased up on his pumping and began to tweak her nipples as 'Trixie' couldn't help but push her groin into that expert tongue. After a couple of minutes, Tommy said, "Al, look at her toes!"

"Oh yeah!" said Alyssa, as she watched the Sylvia's toes begin to curl in on the balls of her feet. Neither girl was acting at that point.

Isabella put her hands on Sylvia's ass and pulled her hips hard as she growled into the strap-on, "AHHHHHHHHGGGGGG..."

When it was over, 'John' and 'Rick' stood up then 'Trixie' lifted her head and said, "So, what do you think of the house?"

'John' answered, "We'll take it!"

As the curtains began to close the audience of two began to applaud and cheer, getting to their feet for what Tommy called a "standing ovulation!"

After a moment the curtains reopened and everyone, including a now unbound but still naked Sylvia, took the requisite bow, then in unison they shouted, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAMMY!"

Tommy and Alyssa went to the stage and there was a lot of hugging and kissing and joking, then, after things settled down, they all went back to the house. Malsa and Kendall had tea, coffee, and munchies waiting for them and for the next hour or so they all sat around the dining room table, giggling and telling of how they had gone about creating the "play". He was interested, but it had been a long day and Tommy was hard pressed to stifle some huge yawns. Finally, he whispered something to Alyssa who then said, "Girls, if you don't mind, we're going to hit the sack. We're both pretty wiped."

Tommy said, "I just want to thank you all for all your hard work. I hope it wasn't supposed to be serious 'cause I haven't laughed that hard since I was a teenager. Again, thank you all so much"

The girls all got up and hugged him and wished him a happy birthday one more time, then he and Alyssa went upstairs.

After another half hour of banter the rest of them decided it was time for bed so they cleaned up a bit then headed up to their rooms. As Angelique passed the master bedroom door she stopped and said, "Wait! Quiet...shhhh...quiet...listen!"

They all moved cautiously to the door and heard Alyssa sweetly singing "Everything I Do, I Do It For You."

"She singing to him! That's so sweet!" said Selena.

"Yeah," said Isabella, "Sappy...but sweet."

Sylvia just smiled and, humming "Andante, Andante" she turned and walked to her room.

* * *

The next morning, after breakfast, the girls again wished him happy birthday and, one by one, made their way to their cars which had been hidden behind the barn. Angelique, the last to leave, gave him a big hug and said, "Thanks for everything, Sammy. I'm really looking forward to the group scenario...especially after my...adjustment!"

He gave her a kiss then watched her drive away. Alyssa took his hand and, as they returned to the house, she said, "Well, birthday boy, let's go have a coffee and see what we're going to do for the rest of the day."

Sitting in the kitchen, sipping their coffee, they chatted for a bit about the previous day, then Tommy said, "How married are you to your plans for today?"

Alyssa, a bit puzzled, said, "Oh...I had a few things...but if you have something you'd like to do then we can do mine anytime...What did you have in mind?"

"I've been thinking about it a long time," he said, "and I've decided to give you your day."

Alyssa said, "My day? What day are you...oh...But, it's your birthday, not mine."

"Yeah, I know," said Tommy, "but a promise is a promise...Look; that day when everybody but you had 'Phillied' out, I could see it in your eyes...you'd have hung there for a week, wouldn't you?"

She lowered her eyes and whispered, "Yes."

He said, "Ally, when we decided to do the KrySylDarque thing, you know that I wasn't sure what constituted 'more intense'. I figured the best approach was to try and get everybody to 'Philadelphia' out; and it worked...except for you. I mean, you've never used 'Philadelphia', except for little things like that leg cramp."

"Tommy," she said, looking him straight in the eye, "I belong to you and all I want to do...ALL I want to do is make you happy. I can't use 'Philadelphia'; it isn't in my heart to stop you from doing whatever you want to me, just like it isn't in your heart to hurt me."

He shook his head and chuckled in exasperation, "I have to know that if things are going wrong, you will stop it. I have to know that, Alyssa, otherwise I don't think I can do this. I wouldn't be able to get past it if I hurt you."

"Okay, Tommy...but, can we do something that's just for you and me?" she said.

"Sure...what?"

She said, "I have to say it three times, like a jet pilot when he ejects...you know, 'Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Philadelphia'...like that."

He chuckled again and said, "Okay...but promise me that, if things aren't right, you'll do that. Promise me, Al, it's just as important for me as it is for you."

"I promise, Tommy," she said, "My solemn vow."

He said, "Okay...I want to do most of it in the house but I have to get a few things from the studio, so why don't you get ready. When I come back you should be ready...Oh, and have a warmer upper for me."

Alyssa immediately went into slave mode, "Yes, Tommy."

He went to the studio to get some equipment that he had been setting up for this very day. Promising her a full day of...'intense' seemed like the only way to get her to relent at the KrySylDarque scenario. After he had released Sylvia that day he could tell that Alyssa was ready for anything, anything at all that he was willing to do, she was willing to take.

He had been planning this ever since then; trying to come up with a scenario that was intense...but not too intense; and he was a bit worried...worried that he might enjoy this too much.

After about twenty minutes of futzing around, he grabbed the box of equipment and returned to the house. He entered the front door to find Alyssa, naked except for a collar, kneeling in the hallway. Her eyes were down and her arms were extended; offering him...the kangaroo stinger.

Tommy sighed and muttered, "Oh...crap," then started to walk towards her to retrieve the flogger.

Suddenly, both of them were startled by the sound of the gate buzzer. He motioned for Alyssa to wait a moment then turned and moved to the closed circuit monitor mounted by the door. He looked at it for a moment, moved a little closer, then turned and said, "Al, we're going to have to postpone this for a bit, so I release you. You'd better go get dressed."

"Shit!" said Alyssa, as she stood up and walked over to have a look at the monitor. She too took a second look then the two of them just stared at the image of the attractive, dark haired woman in uniform, leaning out of her clearly marked Provincial Police cruiser.