The Armoire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About fifteen minutes later, at Kendall's, Sidney said, "I should talk to Sam and thank him for all his fine work. Do you think he'd mind if I went to the studio—"

"Oh, I don't know," said Kendall, "Let me go and check first."

She excused herself and went quickly to the studio entrance; knocked, then opened the door, "Sammy? The doc wants to come and talk to you...uh...thank you for your work, or something."

Tommy yelled back, "Not now Kenny. Get him to stay for supper and we can talk then. Maybe you could order some Chinese from Wing On's. Get lots though, I think my little slave here is going to be pretty hungry."

"Okay, Sammy," she said and closed the door...very slowly. She couldn't resist a lingering look at Alyssa, suspended in a very complicated hogtie. She chuckled as Alyssa squealed in mock protest as Tommy approached her, holding a long, beautiful pheasant feather in each hand.