The Aroused Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
334 Followers

She howled at me when I said that. We were flirting. Me 38, tall 6'3" 225 lbs. sandy hair, green eyes; and she 21 5'7" blonde all over, tanned and 125 with those baby blue eyes.

She asked if we could have a drink before dinner and wine with dinner. "After all, I am 21 and an adult now."

I said, "of course, you certainly are that."

I was making spaghetti. I asked her what she would like and she asked for Rum and Coke.

I had a big jug of 101 still unopened so I told her,"You'll have to limit herself to just the one bottle."

I made 2 tall ones, and we visited while we cooked and drank.

She asked me about my marriage. she asked a lot of questions about us,Heather and me.

"How often did you have sex?

"What positions did you like?

"Did you do oral?" things like that. It was probing and personal.

After her second drink, she told me that she'd always been attracted to me.

She said, "When she was little I was so tall, strong and handsome and I was her first crush, but," she said, I have never gotten over you and still to this day have my, 'thoughts.'"

She was loosening up with each gulp of her rum and coke.

She admitted that when she had her first date that night and I was there when she got home, that she was so horny and had masturbated in her room, and then she came out to where her dad and I were and she was still leaking and thinking what it would be like to kiss me.

I told her, "Well if you are still wondering, the kisser is still intact."

She downed her third and fourth tall drinks in two, or three, big gulps each, got up off the stool she was sitting on and staggered over to me. I was standing at the stove, stirring the spaghetti sauce.

She nuzzled up to me, put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her open mouth, closed her eyes and kissed the shit out of me.

Her lips and tongue were cold with the ice and drinks, yet her lips and tongue were hot with desire.

She licked my lips and teeth and sucked my tongue into her mouth. She pressed her braless little breasts into my upper abdomen, I could feel her hard little pencil eraser sized nipples scraping the inside of her shirt on my stomach. The scent of her arousal was maxing out my sensory organ, nose, my cock was rock hard poking her in her belly.

When we broke off the kiss, she was grinding her crotch into my thigh, leaving a wet spot on my leg.

She gasped, "Mr. Bill, I have to admit, I've had dreams about you. I have wanted you for over 12 years, since I was 9. I've watched you and every time I see you I get horny. Mr. Bill, I'm still a virgin. I have masturbated lots thinking about you through the years and even bled one time when I stuck a hairbrush in me. Please, Mr. Bill, take me and make a woman out of me. I am about to enter school, guys are always trying to get in my pants, but I am inexperienced and I have always wanted you to be my first. I've waited for you, and now this opportunity seems to have presented itself and I am so glad to be here with you." She babbled that all out, almost incoherently.

I realized she was begging me. She had put herself on the line and was afraid I'd reject her.

"You've been drinking Karen. I have had thoughts about you, too. I've fantasized about you; I've known you were aroused around me many times. But, tonight, you are drunk. We are going to eat, and then you are going to go to bed, alone and sleep. Tomorrow is another day; we will see what it brings." I told her.

She sat at the table and pouted. She asked for another drink but I told her that dinner was ready and there was no time for another drink.

We ate in silence until her dad called to say that he'd made it home. She slurred her words some and he asked about it. She said that we'd had a drink before dinner and she was famished, so it kind of hit her a little hard, but we were eating now and she'd be ok. They wished each other well, exchanged their love and hung up.

Karen slurred, "Mr. Bill, I apologize. I had it in my head that you wanted me as bad as I've wanted you. I mean, our glances and teases over the years, you know. I feel so foolish." And she cried.

"Karen, eat your dinner. It's getting cold and you are still drunk. Nothing is what it seems right now, ok?"

Karen could not hold her liquor at all. She was about to pass out and be sick. I could see it in her face; I picked her up and she threw up all over me and herself right there in the kitchen. Let me tell you, for a man with a nose like mine, that was overload. I puked just as hard all over us both too.

I just headed for the shower. I lay her in the bottom, took my own clothes off, still retching at the smell and then pulled her shirt over her head exposing the puffiest sweetest nipples I'd ever seen. Pointing kind of inward, a little like a cross-eyed person, puffy and hard as rocks, They were so unique. I pulled her shorts and panties off with one motion. Her panties stuck to her pussy as they were sliding down, plastered there by the copious amount of secretions she had been oozing.

The smell of her aroused pussy, pubic hair matted and soaked, was nearly as intoxicating as the smell of our mixed vomit was overwhelming.

I turned the shower on, it was cold and the water just splashed down onto her body as it was warming up. She never moved, she was out. I rinsed her off and then stood with my feet on either side of her while I washed off.

Some of what I rinsed off me fell on her, so I had to get down and literally use soap and washcloth and clean her off.

I jacked off all over her as the shower was running and it rinsed my white seed off her as soon as it landed.

As I washed her, I lingered a bit on those puffy breasts and combed her silky blonde pussy hair with my fingers rubbing her drenched slit.

Finally, out of hot water, I dried her off the best I could.

The hardest part about carrying someone who is out when you have a rock hard on is the fear of breaking your cock while getting her up off the floor and carrying her to her room and putting her into her bed.

But, I managed and went back into the bathroom and shook off another load. Then I cleaned up in the kitchen and bathroom and went to bed.

Morning came and I was just starting the coffee when I heard Karen in the bathroom retching. She had the dry heaves.

After 20 minutes she came out in just panties and a t-shirt. As pretty as she is, as sick as she was, she looked like a dream.

But, I could smell her breath and told her,"we'll get some toast in you and then you can go clean up."

She was embarrassed and quiet.

By noon, Karen was doing a lot better. She'd been able to eat and clean herself up good. She asked if I had done anything last night to her. I told her, "yes, I washed the puke off you, took your clothes off and stood in the showerk over you, naked, and washed the puke off myself, and then washed you good and put you to bed."

"We were in the shower naked together?" she asked.

"We sure as hell were." I said. "You puked and then I puked. There was no other way."

"Did you see my....."

"I saw your everything. I carried you nude into your room, while I was nude and my hard cock was jabbing and bouncing off you. You nearly broke it in half. But, I never stuck it in you."

"Oh, Mr. Bill, I am so, so sorry."

"It happened. We made a memory Karen. Well, I made a memory and you slept through my memory." I laughed.

She kind of chuckled then laughed out loud with me.

She is definitely ornery. She didn't let up. "So, I've actually touched your, your...penis?"

"Oh, yeah. And it was wonderful," I teased. "I also touched your breasts, nipples and combed the puke out of your pussy hair with my fingers."

She was not going to let me have the victory. She stood up, pulled her t shirt off and slipped out of her panties, "so this will be nothing new to you then, right?"

I blanched. What true magnificent beauty. How I wanted her.

"Karen, I...."

"Mr. Bill, I was drunk. I admit. But I remember telling you how I had the hots for you all the years we lived next door to one another. I mean that. I have the hots for you. I still do and I have for many years. I'm not drunk now, please make love to me." Karen asked demurely.

She sauntered over to me and pulled my spandex jogging shorts down. She nearly broke my cock again trying to get them off me, because it was so hard. She took it in hand and admired it for a few seconds and then opened her throat and sucked my entire length down it. I came pretty quickly and she giggled as she took every drop in her mouth.

I gently lay her on the floor in my carpeted living room and cupped my tongue and dug some of her juices out of her pussy. I nuzzled my nose on her clitoral hood and inhaled deeply, jamming my tongue inside her. I inserted a finger inside her as I was licking and kissing her pussy and she came very hard, nearly breaking my neck with her athletic legs squeezing me. I actually had a headache after that for a while.

She rolled me over and straddled me. Without touching my cock with her hands, she impaled herself on it, rising up with her athletic abilities and touching the head with her pussy, then slowly lowering herself onto me until she was fully seated, the tip of it knocking on her cervix.

She shimmied forwards and backwards several times rapidly, and then she planted her feet and jammed up and down hard on it until she began to climax again. She used my cock so hard I thought it would break off, yet again. This athletic girl was satiating her lifelong lusts and I was the object of her desire. Oh, happy day.

I couldn't get enough of her unique, puffy breasts. They were so sensitive. She loved to have me touch, tickle, rub, kiss lick and pull them. And to think this was her first time.

The month went quickly. Karen and I had sex in every room in my house, some of them many times. We had sex on the Pearl Street Mall, we had sex in front of the admissions hall on campus, and we had sex in many places, that month, in Boulder. We went up to the mountains west of Boulder and had sex in the brush, next to a hiking trail. She was insatiable, but so was I.

When her apartment became available, I moved her in, helped her get signed up for her classes and I bought her a car. Then we had sex in every room in her apartment before her roommates showed up.

She is a serious athlete and a serious student. I respect her dedication and hard work. Our time together diminished to almost nothing as her semester got into full swing and her volleyball practices demanded more and more time. Her schoolwork was not something she'd blow off, so she just did not have time.

She went home to McCook for Thanksgiving and I stayed alone in Boulder. I saw her on Sunday when she got back. I could smell another man on her. It was faint, but it wasn't her dad. I smelled sperm. I knew Karen had probably landed that boy from High School over Thanksgiving and gave him the treat of a lifetime, now that she had experience she wanted to make it good for him. I'm sure it was delicious.

We hugged and I told her I loved her and always would. I told her that our 6 weeks long little tryst had been therapeutic for me, after the sour end to my marriage.

I said that now I needed to concentrate on my job and she on her studies and sports.

We'd get together occasionally as we could for a meal, but no more sex. I couldn't bear to share her with someone else.

I went to all of her home games, but she never knows I'm there. I sit up top in the bleachers and pick her smell out of the crowd and I love just sitting here basking in the wonderful memories and delicious odors of the juices of Karen when aroused.

Thanks for reading.

-Pultoy

----------------------------------------------

The courtesy of your vote is appreciated.

Pultoy
Pultoy
334 Followers
12