The Arrangement

Story Info
Young black man strikes a deal with Hollywood couple
7.7k words
4.52
71.9k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's very hard for me to figure out where to start when recalling the events that led up to last night. This whole experience has been unbelievable for me and I am still trying to figure out what to make of it or why it happened to me. All I do know is that I am glad that it happened to me. I will try to tell my story in vivid detail from start to finish soon enough. First, I would like to tell you a few things about myself.

My name is Marcus, for this story all that you need to know is my first name. I am a 22 year old single black male. I graduated from the University of California and I am currently an out of work actor. I work out religiously and I think that it shows. I love sex with all different kinds of women. Every Friday night I go to this club called Angel's looking for a good time. I have met plenty of beautiful women there and have gone home with more than a few. Anyway, this place Angel's… this is where my story begins.

On the night of February 8, which was a Friday, I went into Angel's to unwind and maybe hook up with a beautiful woman for the evening. I danced with a few girls to loosen up a bit. I looked around the room to see if anybody was checking me out. As I scanned the room, I noticed a few girls smiling at me. I thought to myself that I had some great possibilities for the night. That's when I noticed him. Standing by the entrance door to the club was a balding, middle aged white man. He was about in his mid forties, that's how it looked anyway. He had on a suit and tie and was carrying a briefcase. Damn he stuck out like a sore thumb in the crowd! What bothered me most was that he watched my every move. I tried to ignore him but his eyes stayed transfixed on me. I started to go over and ask what his problem was, but then I thought to myself that he might be a gay man trying to pick me up. I got nervous and walked towards the bar.

As I approached the bar I was glad to see my favorite bartender Veronica. She's a sexy 23 year old blonde with a great smile.

"Let me have a rum and coke Veronica" I said with a smile.

"Hey Marcus, what's up tonight?" she smiled back.

I talked with Veronica for awhile while I drank my rum and coke. We were joking and laughing like we always do. I started to get a little buzz and then I heard her ask me a strange question.

"Who's your new friend Marcus?" she asked with a sly grin.

Confused and thrown off by the question I followed her eyes across the room and noticed that the man in the suit was still glaring at me. The only difference was that he was a lot closer than he was last time. He was watching me, looking me up and down like I was an object that he was about to purchase. I couldn't take it anymore, I got up and walked to the edge of the dance floor to meet him.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice you staring at me. Is there a problem?" I asked in a rude way, hoping to chase him away.

He stood there for the next few seconds not saying anything, just staring at me. I was almost convinced now that he was gay.

"Is there some kind of problem?" I repeated.

"No… no problem at all." He said in a calm manner. "The name is Winesap, Peter Winesap. I would like to talk to you for a few minutes if I may?"

I was staring him up and down now, not knowing what to make of him.

"Mr. Winesap, I'm flattered and all, but I just don't swing that way." I said in all seriousness.

He gave me a confused look and then let out a laugh. "Oh no sir, I'm afraid that you misunderstand my intentions. I am here to talk to you about a business arrangement if you are interested."

"A business arrangement?" I said trying to understand what he was talking about.

"Yes sir, may we have a seat?" he was pointing over to one of the small tables beside the bar.

Reluctantly I followed him over to the table and took a seat across from him. He called the waitress over, ordered a scotch on the rocks for himself and told her to bring me another of what I was having. I started to ask him what kind of arrangement he was looking for, but when I looked up he was still glaring at me.

"Oh yes, I think they will be very satisfied with you" he said.

"They?" I asked as my confusion grew. "Mr. Winesap, what in the hell is going on?"

He stared at me for almost a full minute before he spoke. "Young man may I ask your name?" he asked.

"Marcus" I answered cautiously.

"Marcus…" he hesitated, obviously waiting for a last name.

"Just Marcus" I said, letting him know that I wasn't going to tell him anymore.

"Well Marcus, how open minded are you?" he seemed to be looking around to make sure that no one was overhearing this.

Once again I considered reminding him that I wasn't gay, but my curiosity got the best of me." I think I'm pretty open minded" I replied.

"Would you have sex for money?" he asked in a casual manner.

The question caught me offguard. When I first saw him, I thought that he was a gay man trying to hook up with me for the night. Just as I started to think that there was something more to this, he asked me that question and now my mind raced with anger. I am not a homophobe and I have nothing against gays, but at the same time I am not gay and his persistence was starting to annoy me.

It was almost as if he could read my mind through the expression on my face and he cut me off before I could speak. "I assure you sir, this is nothing of a homosexual nature. However, my clients may be interested in making an arrangement with you."

"Clients?" I raised an eyebrow. "Are you a lawyer?"

"Oh no" he smiled. "Let's just say I take care of personal needs for a very wealthy and popular couple."

His vagueness definitely had my attention. "Personal needs?" I asked as I raised up in my chair.

"Yes, well like I said I am here on behalf of a very wealthy couple. Let's just say that they are looking for a little company." He took a sip of his drink as he watched my reaction.

"Why me?" I asked. "I mean, it's almost like you came in here searching for me."

" I was instructed to look for a certain kind of gentleman and you fit the bill perfectly." He flashed a half grin at me.

Now I was starting to read between the lines. "So this couple, they are looking for a black man?" I asked.

"Preferably a young, muscular, well groomed black man. Like I said, you fit the bill perfectly" he said now wearing a full smile.

Of course! I had heard of this type of thing before. Sometimes married white couples would go into clubs and try to pick up a young black man for a threesome. More often though, some rich white man would pay a young brother to have sex with his wife while he jerked off. I had always thought that those stories were bullshit, but now the same scenario was looking me right in the eye. I started to wonder who this mystery couple could be. I mean to have to send someone out to make sexual propositions for them, they must be pretty high up on society's ladder.

I mulled over the proposition for a few minutes and then I said "I'm sorry Mr. Winesap, I think you've got the wrong guy." Then I started to get up from the table.

"Oh, I haven't even mentioned the fee for your services yet." He blurted the words out trying to get my attention.

"Fee?" I stopped dead in my tracks and sat back down. Whenever an out of work actor hears words like "fee" it gets his attention.

"Oh yes, my clients are quite willing to offer you a healthy fee for your time and services." He continued.

"What kind of money are we talkin about here Mr.Winesap?" I tried to focus through all of the smoke and club music.

"Five thousand dollars for your services, and another thousand to keep your mouth shut. That means no talking to anyone. If this were to get out then my clients would be ruined." His voice took on a serious tone.

My mouth went dry as I thought about the figure that he just threw out at me. I had a lot of reservations about this whole deal, but six thousand dollars could pay off a lot of bills. My curiosity was getting the better of me and finally I had to ask the question.

"Who am I dealing with Mr. Winesap?" I looked him right in the eye as I asked him.

His eyes locked with mine. "You'll know soon enough if you take the job. Until that time I'm afraid that information will have to remain a secret. Discretion is in my clients' best interest."

"When would this whole thing happen?" I asked.

"Monday night, It has to be Monday night." He replied.

Although I was curious about why it had to be Monday, I could see that he was growing impatient waiting for my answer. There were a lot of unknowns I thought to myself, but I needed the money very badly right now.

"Alright Mr. Winesap" I extended my hand. "It's a deal."

"Wonderful! My clients will be so pleased!" he shook my hand and smiled.

"I guess you will be in touch with me before Monday for the final arrangements?" I asked, really wondering about the money.

He wrote a number down on a piece paper torn from a notebook pad and handed it to me. "Here's my number call me Monday morning for the details."

I looked down at the number that he had scribbled on the piece of paper. I looked back up, getting ready to ask exactly when I would receive this fee when I saw him opening his briefcase. He pulled out a regular sized manilla envelope and handed it to me.

"In this envelope is three thousand dollars, half of what is owed to you. You will receive the other half after the service is complete." He explained.

I grabbed the envelope and resisted the temptation to open it and look right there. I shook his hand and thanked him again. He looked over both shoulders and leaned in close when he shook hands with me.

"Just remember our deal" he said. "Nothing that we talked about tonight is to ever be repeated." Every time he reminded me of that point his look became somber. "Get in touch with me Monday morning for further instructions." And with that he walked out of the club.

I couldn't believe what had just happened to me. I walked into the Angel's planning to spend my last dime on women and alcohol, and now I was going to walk out with three thousand dollars, with another three thousand promised to me. "Shit!" I thought to myself. "I forgot about the money". I was standing in the middle of a nightclub holding an envelope stuffed with three thousand dollars cash money. I calmly walked out of the club, got in my car and drove home.

Once I was home I counted the money in the envelope. It was three thousand dollars cash, just like Winesap had promised. Thirty crisp, new one hundred dollar bills to be exact. I couldn't believe it, it was like a prayer being answered! Then my thoughts shifted to the arrangement. I was certain that I would have to perform some kind of sexual favor to get the other half of that money. To make it worse I didn't know who the "mystery couple" was anyway. After about my fifth glass of gin, my head started spinning. I decided to lie down and I can remember thinking about my upcoming encounter right before I passed out.

That weekend I deposited the money in the bank and wrote a few checks to get the bill collectors off of my back. On Monday morning, February 11, I took the number that Winesap had scribbled on a piece of notepad paper out and dialed.

"Hello, Peter Winesap speaking." He had been so business like and professional at the club, I half expected to hear a secretary's voice on the other end, but it was him.

"Mr. Winesap, It's Marcus from Angel's." there was a pause. "I'm calling to get details about the second part of our deal."

"Oh yes!" he had an elated tone in his voice. "I am glad to hear from you! I informed my clients that you would be visiting them. They were very happy with my description of you!"

The more this guy talked about his "clients" the more curious I became. I decided not to ask again, if things went as planned I would find out very soon anyway. "So, I guess this is the part where we arrange the meeting."

'Yes, I want you to go back to Angel's tonight." He was speaking in a slow calm manner, as if he didn't want me to miss one detail. "Get there at about 9 p.m. and wait in front of the club. A black limousine will pick you up and take you to your final destination. After the services have been completed you will receive the other three thousand that is owed to you."

"How can I be sure that I will get that money?" I asked.

"Well, I guess you can call it a leap of faith sir. We gave you three thousand dollars up front without even knowing if you would call us back."

"Good point." I thought to myself as I pondered my next move. After a long pause I gave him my answer.

"Okay Mr.Winesap, Angel's at 9 p.m. I'll be there."

"Wonderful!" he yelled into the phone and by the tone in his voice I almost had the feeling that he would've kissed me if we were in the same room. " I will tell my clients to expect you later this evening. They will be so pleased!" we said our goodbyes and hung up.

I arrived at Angel's at precisely 8:50, giving myself a little extra time. I stood in front of the club and waited. It was very cold that night, and the wind seemed to be cutting right through me. I watched as a group of about ten women walked towards the club together. They were all bundled up in coats and winter garments, but I could tell that they were all very shapely, or as I like to put it fine! Watching them made me think of my upcoming escapade. I wondered who this mystery woman was that I was going to be with tonight? Had I seen her before, What about her husband? As I stood there thinking about the mysterious rendezvous I lost track of time. When I came out of the trance I was in, I saw it coming down the street.

As the black, stretch limousine pulled up to the curb, I looked at my watch. It was 9 p.m. right on the money. The driver stepped out,walked around the car and opened the back door on the passenger side of the car. He was an older white gentleman, about in his fifties I would guess. He looked at me, but said nothing.

Instead he just held the door and extended his hand, inviting me to step into the back of the limo.

As I stepped inside of the car, I was startled to see Winesap sitting in the back of the car. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

He just smiled and said "How else would the driver know whom he was looking for?"

The limousine was extravagant. There was a mini wet bar in the back and Winesap was pouring himself a drink. He offered me one, but I declined. I was just anxious to finally get this whole thing going. One, because I needed the rest of the money and two, because I was dying to see who I had struck a deal with.

"My clients are very excited." He broke the silence. "They can't wait to meet you!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty wound up myself." I smiled.

My thoughts drifted as I thought more and more about this couple. I mean I just assumed that they were white, like I said, I had always heard stories about white couples who would hire a young black man to have sex with the wife while the husband watched. I have to admit that it kind of excited me. I mean as an educated man and a college graduate I know that there is really no difference between white women and black women, but there was some kind of raw energy about having sex with white girls that always turned me on. I guess it's because sadly, in 2002 a lot of people still look down on it. So the thought of doing something that is considered so taboo by many kind of excites me. I was lost deep in thought again, not aware of my surroundings.

When I looked up the car was turning off onto a dark country road. I guessed that we were at least fifty miles out of the city. We turned into a dark, wooded area and we were now driving down a dirt road.

"Where in the hell are we going Winesap?" I demanded to know.

"Please be patient sir. Like I said discretion is in the best interest of my clients."

I was getting sick of all of this cloak and dagger shit. Hopefully it would all be over soon. We drove about twenty more miles down the dirt road until we stopped in front of a log cabin by a lake.

"This is it." Winesap said as he looked over at me. " You can open the front door and step inside, you are expected."

I just sat and stared for a few seconds, I didn't know what to say or do. "Go ahead"." He urged me. "Once you are inside everything will become quite clear to you I promise."

Slowly I stepped out of the limo. I glanced back at him one last time, he had this stupid grin on his face. I started to walk away from the car, now moving towards the cabin. I stopped and looked it over. It was small, but well kept. I could see some kind of lamp burning through the window. In the front was two steps that led up to the doorway. I cautiously walked up those stairs and turned the knob, pushing the door open. I looked around the room as I stepped in. There was a bed about six feet directly in front of me as soon as I walked in. On the table beside it was an oil lamp, the one that I could see burning through the window. To the left of the room was a door that led to what appeared to be the only other room in the house. I could see a light shining from underneath the door in that room. I started to go knock on the door when the voice that came from behind startled me.

"I see you have finally arrived."

My head snapped and followed the voice, it came from the left corner of the room behind me. I turned around to face this mystery person and I couldn't believe my eyes. Every aspiring actor knows who Brad Pitt is. I mean I'd have to admit that he's not one of my favorites, but I respect him as an actor.

"Mr. Winesap informed us that you would be coming tonight. I'm sure he's told you all of the conditions?" he asked in a flat, uninspired voice.

"Yeah, nobody else knows about this if that's what you're askin?" I replied.

"Very good, wait over by the bed please sir. My wife will be right out."

He went over to the other room, which I could see now was a bathroom and walked inside, closing the door behind him. Then I thought about it, his wife would be right out. For the first time I realized who the mystery woman was and now I was very excited!

Just when I started really thinking about what was about to happen, he walked back out of the room. I was now standing by the bed and he walked right past me. He kept staring at me as he walked over to the same corner that he was in when I walked in and sat down in his chair. He gazed at me with a blank expression on his face. I started to get a little nervous when I heard the door to the bathroom creak as it was opening.

When Jennifer Aniston walked out, she was much sexier than I had remembered her being on television. She was dressed in a pair of black laced panties with a matching bra. Her light brown hair hung down a little on one side of her face, which gave her that wild look. She had a small frame, but I found that sexy. The one thing that got me though was the look in her eyes. On television she had always gave off that sweet, girl next door look.

As she was walking towards me there was a look of hunger in her eyes.

"Hey stud" she smiled seductively as she walked towards me.

"My My My, he is nice isn't he?" she said as she started to circle me, looking me up and down, still maintaining that look of hunger.

I looked over at Brad and he was staring at us emotionless, almost staring through us. Kind of strange for a guy that spent six thousand for this. Jennifer continued to circle me and then she stopped behind me.

"Very muscular, very nice body!" I could feel her eyes on me. Then she slapped my ass through my jeans. "Tonight, this body is mine!"

I probably should have been offended, this bitch was treating me like I was a piece of meat that she had bought from the grocery store. It turned out just the opposite though, the way she treated me was turning me on. She wanted it bad and I wanted to give it to her! She walked around so that she was standing in front of me again.

12