The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So baby, are you ready for me?" she gave me a twisted grin. Then she put her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. I felt a little awkward at first but then I started to get into it. Pushing my tongue into her wet, hot mouth. She ran her hands all over the back of my neck and head and she let out moans of pleasure as she sucked on my lower lip.

Then suddenly she backed away. "Slow down big boy" she smiled. "The night is still very young."

I looked back over at Brad, his blank stare was starting to rattle me. Jennifer quickly got my attention back though.

"So baby, let me see that hot fuckin body of yours!" she said as she started to unbutton my shirt.

I was starting to get really hot now. This girl was little miss innocent on television, and right now with me she was a total slut! After she unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off, she started to kiss my chest. Then slowly she ran her tongue down my chest and abs.

"God your body is rock hard baby!" she moaned.

"That ain't all that's rock hard right now baby!" I proclaimed.

I couldn't believe myself! Usually I am calm and laid back, but I found myself wanting to get nasty with this girl, wanting to see her slutty side.

"Oh yeah?" she smiled as she ran her hands down my hard abs. Next thing I knew, she was reaching into my pants. "You got a nice big, black dick in here for me?"

My heart skipped as she said those words. A pure animal lust had taken control of me and I wanted to give it to this bitch like she had never had it before!

"Oh yeah baby, and it's all yours!" I answered.

She giggled as she grabbed my cock and squeezed. "Oh damn, that is big!" she said as her eyes widened.

She stood there with her hand in my pants, stroking my cock as she started to kiss me again. We both moaned louder this time. She stopped stroking me and started to slide my jeans off of me. We continued to kiss the whole time, but I could feel her hands on my bare ass cheeks as she slid my pants down. Soon I was totally naked and I wrapped my muscular arms around her tiny body. I started to unclasp her bra. I ran my hands down her milky, white frame until I got to her panties. She let out sighs of ecstasy as I slowly slid them down past her hips.

Pretty soon we were both totally nude. As I stood there embracing her, kissing the side of her neck, I thought about how good our bodies looked pressed up against each other and my erection got harder. She started to kiss her way down my chest and torso again, kissing my abs and then running her tongue across my navel. When she got to my lower torso, she kissed all around my cock, making sure that her mouth never touched it. She had me so hard I thought I was going to bust a nut right there.

She was down on her knees now staring up at my face. My huge cock blocked out a portion of her face from my view.

'Are you gonna make me your little white slut tonight baby?" the lust was evident in her voice and eyes.

"Oh yeah baby!" I moaned "you gonna be a bad girl for me?"

She flashed that devious grin again. "Oh baby, you just don't know how bad!"

With that she started kissing my inner thighs. From there she lifted my cock up in her hand and started to tongue my balls. Seeing my huge dark, balls in her mouth was almost too much for me as my cock throbbed in her hand. I could tell that she knew it too because she looked up at me with a half smile while she continued to lick me. I threw my head back and moaned, damn her tongue on my sack felt so good! I was in another world with pleasure when she started to suck on them. I screamed out for more and she started to suck on them harder.

After about five minutes of intense sucking, just when I thought that I couldn't take anymore, she put her hand on my abs and looked up at me.

"Lay back baby, I've got more for you." She whispered seductively.

I fell back on the bed, Jennifer just smiled as she held my cock in her hand. I happened to look over at Brad, he was just sitting there, the same blank, emotionless stare. I turned back to Jennifer, it was easy to forget about him when I had this beautiful girl getting ready to service my cock. First she stroked it a little bit, it was already as hard as it could be. She had gotten me up to my full nine and a half inches. Then, she started to plant little kisses on it, up and down as she moaned. Satisfied with the reaction that she got from me, she ran her tongue up and down the base of my cock before she finally took me in her mouth.

I screamed out in pleasure as she slid her wet mouth onto my cock. Watching her mouth stretch as she took my thick, black cock in was turning me on bigtime! She moaned as she started to bob her head up and down, sliding her mouth back and forth on me. I could hear the slurping sound as she started to suck faster and more vigorously. She pulled her mouth off of me for a second and wiped a string of my precum from her lips.

"Oh god baby, you taste so good" she purred.

It was almost like she couldn't wait to get her mouth back onto my cock as she attacked it, sucking it even harder than before. I grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her hot little mouth. The moaning and slurping sounds got louder as I rammed my big cock in farther. She started to gag a little, and I tried to back off, but she grabbed my dick and took it into her mouth even deeper. This was without a doubt the nastiest little slut I had ever been with and I was loving every minute of it! I was totally at her mercy, I was quivering because what she was doing to my cock felt so damned good!

Finally I had to pull her off of my cock. "Hold on baby." I said through a heavy breath. "If you keep going I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh, well we don't want you to cum too soon" she smiled.

"Well, since you are paying me why don't you let me earn my money?"

"Oh, I like that idea a lot!" her eyes widened and her smile got bigger.

I stood up and laid her petite frame down on the bed. I started to kiss her breasts, working my way down her torso. She moaned with pleasure as she begged me not to stop. As I tongued her navel, I rubbed her wet pussy with my finger. I slid one finger in and pulled it back out. I couldn't believe how wet she was. She was hissing with excitement as I licked her juices off of my finger. She squealed with lustful abandon once I stuck my finger inside of her and started to play with her clit.

"I wanna taste you baby" I licked my lips as I said the words.

"Oh yes baby, lick my little wet pussy!' she moaned under her breath.

I opened her legs wider and kissed her pussy lips. Once I slid my tongue into that wet slot,I thought she was going to go crazy. Her back arched up and she let out a yelp. She put her hand on the back of my head as she tried to get more of my tongue into her. She tasted so good, I loved having her juices in my mouth. From her reaction it seemed like she loved it too. Once I started to tongue her clit her voice went from moaning to screaming. I grabbed her hips as she wrapped her legs around my head and upper shoulders. She gyrated her hips and pushed her pussy into my face, as if she were riding a bucking bronco.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed. "That's so fucking good baby!"

The louder she screamed and the wetter she got, the more I wanted to please her. She got more and more intense with every lick on her sweet pussy. It was like a volcano was ready to explode inside of her as she gripped the sides of my head and screamed out for more. As good as her juices tasted, I knew she was about to cum soon and I didn't want her to yet. Oh no, my new little slut and I had a long way to go tonight.

As I stood up I think Jennifer understood what was next. She looked at me with that devious look that had been turning me on ever since I laid eyes on her.

"You wanna fuck my little tight pussy baby?"

I just smiled and stroked my cock over her, she knew the answer to that. I rubbed her wet pussy lips with my hand as I continued to stroke my big dick. She wanted it so bad she could taste it. What was even better was that I knew it. I wanted to tease this nasty little slut in front of me. I wanted her to want my cock more than she had ever wanted anything in her fucking life! She moaned and sucked on her finger as I continued to rub her wet pussy, sliding one finger in and out of her. Then I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"So you getting your money's worth baby?" I asked.

"Oh yeah baby, and then some!" she whispered in between pants.

"So you said that you wanted to be a nasty little bitch for me tonight. You feel like a nasty little bitch?" I asked, wanting to see just how freaky she would get with me.

"Oh my god yes!" she moaned. "I'm your fucking white whore tonight baby! Use me anyway you want!"

I gave her a smug grin and stood back up so that I was standing over her. Her legs were wide open and I could tell that she could wait no longer for my cock. I guided the head of my cock into her pussy and I had to stop it was so tight. Jennifer yelled out and screamed like she was going mad.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my god it's so big baby!"

I remember thinking that I had never had any girl that was this tight. I shoved my cock deeper into her and she threw her head back, arched her back, and shook like she was having spasms. As I slowly started to pump her, her screams had reached a new high. It took her awhile to adjust to my cock, but after awhile she put her hands on my ass cheeks and started to push up on my cock, trying to get more inside of her. I helped her out by ramming my dick into her harder and faster as she yelled out for more.

"That's it baby" she screamed. "Give me that big black dick nice and hard!"

Goddamn she turned me on so much! I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could as she yelled and thrashed around on the bed underneath of me. For a few seconds I thought she was having a convulsion. I started to grunt and pump her with every bit of might that I had. I thought I was going to throw my back out trying to get every inch of dick that I could inside of her. My flesh slapped against her as we rammed together.

"I'm gonna cum baby, ohhhhhh fuck yes!" she screamed as she threw her head back and dug her nails into my ass cheeks.

I could feel her muscles tighten as her wet pussy exploded all over my rock hard cock. She screamed and her body shook almost violently as she continued to orgasm. The sensation of her cumming on my dick, and the white hot intensity of the fucking that this girl had just put on me was too much for me to take, I pumped faster and my heart raced as my cock erupted inside of her. My body shook as I gyrated my hips faster and faster, releasing every bit of semen that I had into her tight, wet pussy. We both moaned with pleasure as we remained tense for a few seconds. It was the best orgasm that I ever had and I could tell that it was the same for her.

We both let out a laugh at the feeling of intense pleasure that we had just experienced together. Then we started to kiss again, she was so into me now that I could do whatever I wanted with her and she would love it. I looked over at Brad and he was still sitting there silently, it was almost like he was a corpse. I don't even think that Jennifer remembered that he was in the room. She was so into me as she kissed me that she had lost track of what was going on in the rest of the world. After what we had just experienced, her husband or nobody else mattered. It was like she had said from the beginning, tonight she was my slut and not Brad, not anybody could do anything about it!

After we kissed for a few minutes, Jennifer lowered her head down to my cock again. She started to lick all of the cum off of the head. She smiled like an insatiable she devil as she ran her tongue around the tip of my dick. Amazingly, I could see and feel myself getting hard again already. She continued to put just the head in her mouth and suck on it as my cock grew back to full length.

"Ohhhhh" she smiled. "I see you are ready for more of me baby!"

I laid back as she slowly climbed on top of me, kissing my chest and finally my mouth. I smiled at her as I held my stiff cock up in the air. She winced and let out a yelp as she slid her wet pussy down onto my cock. Oh she was so tight! Her pussy gripped my cock nice and tight as she slowly slid up and down. She rested her hands on my chest and I grabbed her ass cheeks as she started to bounce up and down faster. I pushed up into her harder and harder. I gritted my teeth as I slammed into her and she screamed louder for more.

"Slam that nice fat cock into me baby!"

Her body was so petite that it seemed like my huge cock was going to split her in half, but she bounced up and down with glee. She even slid her pussy all the way down on my cock and grinded on it. She was holding me down fucking me now.

"Your cock feels so good deep in my white pussy baby" she gritted her teeth as she said the words.

She was so fucking nasty! I knew if I let her take control that I wouldn't last long. I kept her small frame on my dick as I stood up with her. She bounced up and down on my long,black pole as we continued in a standing fuck. She had her arms around me kissing me as we both moaned with pure lust. I gripped her ass cheeks and took control of her as I pounded her pussy. Her grip tightened around my shoulders and she screamed out louder as I picked up the pace again. I grabbed her ass and pulled her down on my cock and held her there for a few seconds. Jennifer threw her head back and screamed with joy as nine and a half inches of black cock filled her pussy up.

I put her back down on the bed and withdrew from her.

"I want you from behind baby" I said.

She let out a gleeful "Oh yeah!" as she turned around and wiggled that small, but firm white ass in front of me. I started to smack her ass cheeks and she moaned each time that I did it. I left little red handprints behind and she rubbed them as she looked back at me and smiled. I slid my fat cock into that pretty white pussy as I grabbed her ass and she gripped onto the bed sheets. She put her head down and screamed like a woman going wild. Her pussy gripped my cock more intensely now. I felt this need to make her cum even harder than she had last time.

Jennifer gripped the sheets so hard that her hands were turning red. I leaned in close as I slammed into her pussy from behind. Gently I tugged on her hair and whispered into her ear.

"This is what you wanted isn't it bitch?" I growled. "This is what you paid all that fuckin money for!""

She moaned louder and she was so wet that it was unreal. This girl played the innocent role for all of her fans and admirers, but she loved it nasty and I was here to deliver!

"This big, black cock in your pussy worth all of that money baby?" I continued.

She slammed her ass back into me and gritted her teeth. "Oh yeah baby!" she screamed. "Keep on fucking me! Slam that fuckin black cock into me!"

I grabbed her hips and pounded her tight little pussy as hard as I could. Her body jerked and she trashed across the bed like a wild stallion. She screamed and begged me for more. Her back arched and she almost pulled the sheets off the bed she was gripping them so hard. Her scream seemed to get caught in her throat before it finally came out.

"Fuuuuuuck, I'm gonna cum again baby!"

Her muscles tightened and she screamed like she was being murdered. The next thing I knew I could feel her hot, wet cum exploding all over my cock. I continued to slam into her as hard as I could. Jennifer was a sexual predator and I had wanted to cum when she did, but I had something special planned for her. As I rammed my cock into her and she screamed as she rested her head against the bed, I whispered in her ear again.

"I wanna cum in your mouth baby" I said. "Would you like that?"

"Oh fuck yeah baby, I wanna taste that hot cum!" she moaned.

I pulled out of her and stood up as she got down on her knees in front of me. She grabbed my cock and attacked it like it was the last one that she would ever have. She slid her hot mouth down on my cock and sucked on it at a blistering pace. Bobbing her head back in forth, Jennifer slurped on my cock and her eyes were just begging for more. I thrusted my hips with every bob of her head. I wanted her to taste every inch of my hard, black cock and every last drop of my semen. She had an even wilder, cum hither look in her eyes and she pulled my cock out of her mouth long enough to make one last demand.

"Squirt your hot come in my mouth baby!" she begged as she stroked my cock fast and hard.

Then she slid her mouth down and took in every inch of my cock. I was amazed that she could take it all in her mouth, but then she held it there for what was actually seconds, but seemed like minutes. I slapped my forehead and screamed out as the intense feeling of pleasure mounted. The wonderful sensation I was experiencing at that moment was more than I could take. I shook violently as I came in her mouth. I don't know how long the orgasm actually lasted, but it seemed like I unloaded buckets of semen into her willing mouth. I threw my head back, never experiencing any feeling like that in my life. Jennifer just kept her mouth clamped onto my cock as she sucked me deep and hard, swallowing every drop of my seed. The girl almost drove me crazy with her insatiable appetite.

As I started to regain my composure and I was aware of my surroundings again, I looked around the room. My mind was still clouded from the immense orgasm this girl had just given me, but what I saw was an image that will be stuck in my head as long as I live. Brad Pitt still sat in the corner, but his emotionless face was replaced by something different. I watched as he stood up with tears rolling down his cheeks. Right before he walked out the front door he said the words that I will never forget.

"Happy Birthday Jen." He said as his voice cracked.

After that he was gone. I looked down at Jennifer as she giggled maniaclly. She was looking up at me and a long string of my cum trailed from my cock to her lips. I watched as she wrapped it around her finger and I finally understood. Jennifer was the one who wanted all of this, not Brad. He had arranged this meeting for her birthday and it had killed him to do it. This nasty, insatiable girl had a craving and her husband had made the ultimate sacrifice to help her satisfy it.

After Jennifer and I took our showers, we said our goodbyes. She thanked me for taking the job and I thanked her for the best night of my life. I kissed her one last time for the road and then I walked out of the cabin. When I got outside, the limo with Winesap was still parked in the driveway. As I started to make my way down towards the car, I looked to my left and I saw Brad. He was sitting underneath a tree and he had his face buried in his hands as he cried. I had many emotions at that moment, I respected the sacrifice that he made to keep his wife happy, I was happy myself for the unbelievable experience, but most of all I felt pity for Brad. I was looking at a man that had everything in the world. He was rich, successful, and he could have just about any woman that he wanted. His only problem was that the woman that he loved more than anything in the world was a slut for black cock.

12