The Arrangement Ch. 02

Story Info
The cuckolding commences.
3.9k words
3.89
92.6k
25

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers

WARNING!!!

This story is about cuckolding and humiliation.

If this offends you, please do not read it.

*

The following morning, Saturday, I wakened, and, as if in a dream, I dressed quickly and made my way to the kitchen.

I was painfully aware that I was about to carry out Margaret's instruction to serve Tina breakfast in bed.

I wondered why I had never considered doing this previously, after all, I loved my wife completely.

I cut a red rose from the climbing plant which covered the wall outside the kitchen door. It was a romantic gesture which brightened up the hastily prepared tray. I just hoped that she would be impressed at my offering of tea, toast and a plate of cereal.

The question was, of course, just how, would my lovely Tina react to this unusual behaviour on my part.

By the time I got back to the bedroom I found Tina sitting up in bed, looking fresh and gorgeous as usual and as if she fully expected me to be serving her breakfast.

"Good morning darling." She greeted me with a big smile.

"This is very nice, how kind and considerate of you Jamie.

Do you know that Margaret told me that you would be doing this?

I didn't believe her. I said that you had never ever given me breakfast in bed.

Do you know what she said?

She said that you would be a different man from now on and that I must be prepared to assume control in our marriage.

That, from now on, I, would be the mistress in our marriage.

Is that accepted and understood?"

Sheepishly, and not knowing what to say, I hung my head and nodded yes.

I knew that I was a broken man. I didn't have much belief in myself before, but now I was about to embark on the next stage of our marriage as a virtual slave to my adorable wife.

Pouting her lips in a simulation of a kiss, she said.

"Close the bedroom door as you leave, but come back in ten minutes for the tray. In the meantime, please run a bath for me. You can clear up and wash the dishes while I soak in the bath."

Without speaking, I couldn't anyway, I slowly, backed out of the room and closed the door gently.

I then obediently made my way to the bathroom to begin my duties.

Clearly, Tina had been coached by Margaret, as to how to treat me, now that I was her virtual slave.

Strangely, I found that I got quite a nice feeling carrying out these menial tasks and by the time I had voluntarily vacuumed the lounge carpet, Tina appeared, looking gorgeous in a sexy black negligee.

She had a very satisfied look on her face as she said.

"Jamie, how thoughtful of you, I must thank you for being so helpful. I think you deserve a kiss for being so good to me."

Giggling, she pulled me to her and kissed me gently on the lips. Then she took my hand and placed it on her breast. I immediately caressed it, enjoying the soft feel of firm flesh beneath the silk of her negligee.

Before I could go any further, she pulled away saying that she would have to phone Margaret. She handed me a shopping list and asked me to go to the local mall while she spoke to Margaret.

I left the house determined to carry out her wishes as requested.

It took a lot longer to do the shopping than I thought it would. Not knowing which item was in which aisle certainly didn't help, but eventually I completed my task.

By the time I got home, exhausted, Tina was relaxing on the sofa looking ravishing as usual.

Sitting in my favourite easy chair was my tormentor, Margaret.

I had to hand it to the bitch, she was a very handsome and assured looking beauty and she wasted no time in getting down to the task she had set herself.

"Jamie, Tina's just been telling me that you served her breakfast in bed this morning, good boy!

Did you also tell her of your fantasy?"

I almost groaned, out loud.

"What do you mean, fantasy?"

"You know Jamie, tell her what you confessed to me last night."

My eyes darted from Margaret to Tina and back again, as I desperately tried to think what to say.

She must have sensed that I was going to deny everything, because she continued.

"Tina, your shy, loving husband confessed to me that his greatest fantasy was to see you with another man. He wants you to be made love to, by a handsome, well endowed, lover.

He realises that he will never be able to give you the intense sexual satisfaction that you need and deserve.

He was afraid to tell you in case you were shocked and disgusted.

I told him you would certainly not be shocked, in fact, you would be relieved and ecstatic."

Tina gazed at me for a moment and said.

"Oh darling, Jamie, I never guessed that you loved me so much.

Thank you, thank you for being the most loving and understanding husband I could ever have hoped for.

Of course I'm not shocked, I promise you that I will be very discreet and try never to embarrass you. My dearest wish is to make you happy."

Holding her arms, outstretched towards me, she said.

"Come."

In a daze, I went over to her and sank to my knees.

She took me in her arms and kissed my brow.

I was conscious of Margaret observing us and I was not surprised to hear her say.

"Tina has something exciting to tell you Jamie, haven't you Tina. Tell him that you may satisfy his fantasy this evening.

Tina has a date with Carl who has been trying to date her for the last couple of weeks. He tells me he is over the moon that she is going out with him and he has promised to be gentle with her."

Unable to believe what I was hearing, I looked up into my lovely wife's eyes which seemed to sparkle as she nodded her head, saying.

"You don't mind, do you darling.

I am so excited by all of this. It's so thrilling to know that I am going to give you so much pleasure by being a very naughty girl.

Margaret will be with you here while I am out.

She intends to help you through what she says might be a tortuous time for you.

She has explained to me that part of your pleasure will be in the pain and humiliation that you have to suffer.

I don't claim to understand it but I am sure Margaret knows what she is talking about.

Just remember that I love you, and only you."

Feeling weak and helpless, I turned towards Margaret who smiled wickedly at me before turning the knife, by saying.

"Carl is picking Tina up here at seven o'clock so I'll be back by then.

I think that it would be nice if you helped Tina to prepare for this evening by suggesting which of her sexy undies you think would be most exciting for Carl.

It will add a little spice to the occasion knowing that you have a personal input."

Tina left the room with Margaret and I heard them whispering for a while before Margaret eventually left.

From the window, I watched her walk back towards her own house.

I couldn't help thinking that she had thoroughly enjoyed the last hour or so.

I swear I could detect a smirk as she turned and waved, before turning the corner.

She knew she had won. Not only had she tricked me, but she had tricked Tina as well.

She had spun her web of deceit, expertly, and I was trapped, enmeshed in a situation I seemed to have no control over.

My wife was about to take a lover in the mistaken belief that she was doing it for me and for my devious pleasure.

Tina was surprisingly quiet over the next few hours. I am sure she was trying to convince herself that she was doing the right thing.

I didn't quite know what I should be doing to help, so I kept a low profile.

I did consider asking her not to go through with it but I just couldn't bring myself to muster up the courage, wimp that I was.

She did ask me to help pick out the undies that I would like her to wear for her date.

I carefully and lovingly laid them out on the bed for her approval.

I chose a delicate pair of black see through knickers, matching garter belt, black nylons and a matching silky bra.

It was a gut wrenching thing to do, knowing that she would be wearing them for another man's pleasure.

She completed the outfit by selecting a tight black skirt topped off with a flouncy black chiffon blouse and a pair of sexy high heels.

She was obviously shy and embarrassed when she emerged from our bedroom at about six forty five pm.

But, God, what a vision!

I was transfixed, I realised how incredibly proud I was of this beautiful woman, my wife. It was then that I remembered that this was not for my titillation. Another man would have the ultimate pleasure that her sensual body promised and she would ultimately know just how small my penis really was.

Tina eventually summoned up enough courage to speak to me in a measured voice. She gave me the impression that she wasn't quite convinced that she should be actually going out on a date albeit with my complete support.

"Are you sure that you really want me to go ahead with this?"

For some reason, I found myself unable to speak and could only sink to my knees in front of her. It must have been obvious that I was entranced at the vision which was my wife.

She continued.

"I'll take that as a yes. You do know that this is not something which can be undone once I walk out of the door.

Oh, darling, I'm so anxious but I'm also so excited. I'm determined to do everything I can to make you proud of me and I just hope that you will still love me afterwards."

"You know I will." I said quietly.

The ring of the doorbell made both of us jump. I got up off my knees and went to let Margaret, the witch, in.

She had a small suitcase with her which I thought was odd.

She made a point of circling around Tina, taking in the sexy attire she was wearing.

"Tina, darling you look gorgeous, Carl is going to be most impressed. By the way, he's already here. I told him to park his car in our driveway just in case one of our nosey neighbours wonders who he's visiting. He's speaking to William at the moment."

She was already taking charge, telling me to hide behind the kitchen door so that I could get a look at Carl when he arrived. He had been told that I was out of town for the day.

Taking up my position behind the door as instructed, I heard Margaret whispering to Tina. I couldn't hear what was said but they both laughed at whatever it was.

The doorbell rang again. This time Margaret answered the door, allowing Carl to enter. From my vantage point, behind the almost closed kitchen door, I peered through the crack I had left.

Damn, he was bloody handsome, and younger than me. He was gazing at Tina as if she was some film star. He was completely besotted.

In a cultured voice, he eventually said.

"Good God, you are looking absolutely beautiful, Tina."

He swiftly moved towards her and took her in his arms, quite oblivious of Margaret standing there.

Their lips met and for a second they lingered before they both responded by indulging in a full blown kiss, tongues encircling, sucked in to each other's mouths.

After a few seconds, Margaret intervened, suggesting that they should continue somewhere else.

The next thing I knew was that they had hurriedly left, with Margaret wishing them a wonderful time together.

Alone now, with Margaret, I quickly re-entered the room.

"Sit down, Jamie. I have a lot to explain to you and you have a lot to learn this evening. I have spoken to Tina so she knows what I am going to do with you.

First of all I think I should tell you where they have gone. I thought they deserved to have the best tonight, without worrying about being seen. So, I've given them the guest suite in my house. William will be there to wait upon them.

At the moment he will be serving them with chilled champagne in the lounge. In about ten minutes he will suggest that they may wish to retire to the guest suite. He will advise them that there is a bell on the table next to the bed. He will suggest that they may wish to call upon him in an hour or so, and he will serve them with more champagne, hot towels and face cloths.

I might add that this is the first time William will have attended to someone other than me and my lovers and understandably he is a little nervous.

He is wearing his uniform for such occasions, a pair of black satin pyjamas and a frilly French maid's apron.

It presents him as a non- sexual servant, in other words, no threat to them or their anonymity as a couple."

I listened to this information with my heart pounding in my chest, unable to fully comprehend what she was telling me. But, at the same time, fully aware that my lovely sexy wife was now only minutes away from finding out how thrilling sex could be in the arms of an experienced lover.

There was so much that I wanted to ask Margaret but I was having difficulty controlling the trembling which seemed to have taken over my body.

I was trapped in a nightmare from which there was no escape.

Margaret was looking at me sitting there, visibly trembling, she then opened the suitcase I had noticed earlier.

She produced a bottle of schnapps and two small shot glasses. Pouring out two measures she handed me a glass and said.

"You know what to do, don't you Jamie, over in one go.

A toast, to the lovely sexy Tina, may she have the time of her life tonight. Today is the first day of the rest of her life."

We both knocked back the schnapps in the manner she described.

I was surprised that my hand managed to find my mouth, I was shaking so much.

Immediately, she poured me another one and said.

"Again, Jamie, you are going to need this to help you get through this evening."

As I knocked it back, she said.

"To your wife, who is probably cuckolding you at this precise moment."

I almost choked as the fiery liquid hit the back of my throat. The bitch certainly knew how to turn the screw.

There were no words of comfort.

Instead, she said.

"Jamie, I want you to take your clothes off and stand before me naked."

"No, I can't." I said quietly.

"Of course you can and you will do as I tell you. Tina has given me her permission to train you to be her faithful cuckold from this night onwards.

You do know what a cuckold is, don't you? Well, from tonight, you will forever be a cuckold."

For some reason I didn't answer her, I just stood there with my head bowed.

Then, with a sharp edge to her voice, she almost shouted.

"Take your clothes off, now!!!.... Do you hear me?"

In a trance, I began to strip, and a few seconds later I stood stark naked in front of my tormentor.

I saw her staring at my little, shrivelled, three inch penis and I felt so ashamed.

But then she took it between her finger and thumb and gently began to tease it.

I groaned in the knowledge that I would disgrace myself, then, my shame turned to humiliation as I felt it begin to stiffen up.

One of my problems with sex was that when I did manage to achieve a hard on, my penis did not get any bigger. It remained at the same size, a little stiff three incher.

Margaret showed no emotion or sympathy, she stopped frigging me before it was too late and said.

"It's actually smaller than I imagined. Tina will not regret what she will learn tonight with Carl.

Put these on."

She had opened the small suitcase I had noticed earlier and lying on the sofa, was a pair of black satin pyjamas and a frilly French maid's apron.

"These will be your uniform from now on. These are the same as William's. Put them on, now!"

I did as I was told.

Actually, they felt very sensual. I enjoyed the feel of the soft satin against my skin.

Margaret showed me how to tie the apron in a nice bow at my back, before continuing.

"Kneel down at my feet, Jamie."

I knew it was useless to object, so I did as I was told.

"Now, kiss my feet Jamie, kiss them as if I was your mistress wife.

You must learn, to not only love your wife, but to worship and adore her, especially after she has had sex with another man."

In a daze, I found myself kissing her expensive designer shoes and feeling a new thrill of being under Margaret's control.

Eventually, I felt her tugging at my hair so I began to raise my head, but she held me fast when my face was level with her knees.

She kept me there as she said.

"Tina will have a wonderful time with Carl tonight, I am sure of that. But when she comes home she will need your reassurance that you are happy and excited for her. This is how you will convince her of your undying love.

There is more than one way to sexually please a woman. You may be short on the conventional equipment but that doesn't matter.

Have you ever, gone down, on Tina?"

By the look on my face she deduced that I had not.

"You mean, neither of you has experimented. Good God!

Look, I take it that you, as a couple have never indulged in fellatio or cunnilingus. Well, for your information, it means using your mouth and tongue to stimulate your partner.

Stick out your tongue, let me see it."

This, was bewildering, my mind was in a whirl. I just did as she asked me, sticking my tongue out for her approval.

"When I said stick your tongue out I meant right out. Let's see how long it is."

This time I stuck it out as far as it would go.

"Wow, Jamie, what have we here. That, is quite magnificent, you are going to be a great comfort to Tina, especially after she has had a hard fucking from a big cock.

Now, you will do exactly what I tell you.

Push my dress up so that you can see my knickers. I want you to remove them as skilfully as you can."

The schnapps must have been doing their job as I eagerly slid my hands up Margaret's shapely nylon covered legs and allowed the back of one hand to brush across the gusset of her silky knickers. She raised her bottom off the seat to help me to slip her panties down and off.

Moving her bottom forward to the edge of the seat, Margaret's pussy was now only inches from my face. I was conscious of the feel of her nylons brushing against my cheeks.

I was transfixed at what I was looking at. I had never seen a shaved pussy before, in my life, in fact I had never even seen my wife's pussy before.

I was breathing heavily and was suddenly afraid of where this was going.

"Now Jamie, I want you to relax and breathe normally.

When she comes home tonight Tina will expect you to pay homage to her newly stretched pussy. I promised her that I would show you how to please a woman and as a cuckold what your duties would now entail.

Now, lean forward and breathe in, my personal perfume. That's it, now kiss my pussy and let your tongue slither up the length of my slit."

My head was spinning as I followed her instructions. The perfumed aroma from her pussy was heavenly and I inhaled it greedily. My first kiss and taste of hot pussy was out of this world and I knew that this would be my place from now on.

For the next hour or so Margaret coached me on how to lick and when to suck. She taught me how to send shivers of pleasure through her body by titillating her clitoris with my lips and tongue, Although, I say so myself, I was a good learner and looked forward to showing Tina how much I could please her with my tongue.

My jaws were aching when Margaret finally pushed me away at eleven o'clock, saying we should get cleaned up before Tina got home.

Tina, I had almost forgotten that she was out on her momentous date. Margaret had taken complete control of me this evening. My opinion of her had started to mellow, maybe she wasn't quite as bad as I had thought.

By eleven thirty, we were sitting sedately as if nothing had happened.

Almost on cue the doorbell rang.

Margaret motioned for me to hide in the kitchen as she went to open the door.

I watched, as first, Tina entered, then her date for the evening, Carl. He looked a bit haggard I thought, but Tina looked radiant, almost glowing.

They chatted for a few minutes before Carl made his exit, saying he would phone Tina the next day. That was the only part of their conversation I could make out.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers
12