The Arrangement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers

Once he had gone Margaret called for me to come in to the lounge, I entered feeling a bit embarrassed, especially when Tina said she liked my new satin pyjamas.

My eyes were fixed on Tina, as if she should look different after her date with Carl. She certainly looked wonderful, good enough to eat, I thought!

Margaret broke the silence by saying she would leave us to enjoy the rest of the evening.

She smiled knowingly as she left.

When she had gone, Tina stood with her back to the front door which she had just locked. She stared at me with a strange expression on her face, then pouting her lips, she said.

"Come, Jamie, we have a lot to share with each other, but before we do, I just want to say that I love you, very, very much. You have given me a whole new outlook on life by insisting that I kept this date with Carl and I will always be grateful to you for your love and understanding.

Now, let's go upstairs, to our bed, I understand that your fantasy is to worship me or something like that."

Giggling, she took my hand and we climbed the stairs together.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers
12