The Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While all this was going on, your mother was looking for Millie because you started crying in the upstairs nursery and Millie was the only person that you responded to. She looked around the house for her, then remembered that this would be the time when Millie would be dusting the study. She got to the study to find it locked. By the time she came back with the key and opened the door, my....my..." choked Stephen.

"My hand was caressing Millie's bare breast, while my face was between her legs. Millie laid there trembling in shock while I assaulted her. She kept telling me to stop. And I didn't, thinking that she secretly wanted me to touch and kiss her. I was so fucked up that I took her lack of resistance as her acceptance of the pleasure I intended to give her body." stated Stephen openly weeping at this point. He sobered up enough to continue, but could still vividly recall seeing the horror and fear in Millie's precious brown eyes.

"Your mother came in an pulled me off Millie. I apologized profusely, not realizing that I was still licking my lips because they carried her heavenly scent on them. There was no inquiry because your mother hushed it all up with her connections, that and the police found it hard to believe that a white man had assaulted a black woman. They chose to believe that she somehow asked for my attentions. Their allegations didn't help the tumultuous situation at all. Later on, Millie had to be sent to a hospital for treatment. She tried to kill herself because of what I put her through and the lack of justice served to her because of her skin color." stated Stephen after calming down some to finish the tale.

"Son, I can and never will touch Millie again. I took something away from that sweet innocent woman that I'll never be able to give back to her. I took her trust. She is never alone in a room with me, and for very good reason. I don't even trust myself to be around her without supervision -- even with the many years of counseling I went through to remedy my faulty reasoning. Your mother swore to divorce me for treating her family in such a deplorable manner." told Stephen.

Peter stood, then sat back down as he tried to digest the news that his father sexually assaulted and almost raped his Momma Millie. His mind spun with the news that his great-grandfather, a man who served as a leader for the abolitionist movement was a slave holder and rapist. 'What he fuck does that make me?' thought an anguished Peter.

'They think I would hurt my Josie that way. Oh my God, I've already behaved exactly as my father has. I'm such an idiot!' thought Peter as he stood, opened the door and walked into the nearby kitchen. His thoughts tormented him as he ignored the sobbing pleas from his father to come back to the study. Peter frantically opened drawers, and wildly looked around the room for something until he finally found it.

Just as he wrapped his hand around the sharp chef's knife, he heard a voice say in alarm, "Baby, whatchu doin' with that?"

Momma Millie had just come home and found her boy looking like he received the worst news in his entire life. And holding a large knife to his wrist. When he looked up at her, she saw the deep pain in his eyes and knew what could have upset him so much. She put down the groceries in her hands and slowly stepped to him.

"Baby, hey, hey, hey now. Be easy. I'm here. You can talk to me about anything, so long as you don't hurt yaself." spoke Millie slowly to the only son she ever raised.

"Momma? He hurt you. How can you still be here when he hurt you?" responded a slowly dissolving Peter as tears poured down his reddened cheeks.

"I'm still here for you baby. So you could grow strong, and not hurt anyone like I'd been hurt. You are so much stronger than that -- than any blood that you think goes through ya veins. You are not him, you are his son -- there's a difference in that alone sweetness." responded Millie as he allowed her close enough to take the knife from his trembling hands.

"Come here baby." was all she needed to say before Peter sank down to his knees and cried against her stomach. She stroked his hair as he wept his apologies for his actions toward Josephine. Stephen watched the scene unfolding, knowing that he was part of the cause of his son's heartache. Millie's eyes met Stephen's for a moment and she saw the regret.

Stephen left and went to his study to gather the papers that he initially came home to retrieve for a company merger. Once he located them, he closed the front door softly behind him and left the house and didn't come back until much later that evening.

Peter was directed upstairs to his bedroom by Millie. She climbed in bed with him and held him until he fell asleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Josephine was rooted speechless underneath the slightly opened window of the office. 'That's why momma didn't want me near him.' she thought as she heard the awful tales and the family secret. Too dazed to really think about the words that had just changed her life, she continued working on the flower beds and once everything was complete, she moved onto another area before giving up her work to the excessive heat of the day. She walked into the servant's quarters, laid on a bed and wept.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Peter woke up with gunky eyes on the lap of Momma Millie. Sunlight barely poured into the bedroom as he took in his surroundings. He looked up and saw that she was still asleep. He gently rose from her lap, and the subtle movements instantly woke her up. She had spent nights before with him in his room during his early year, especially when he had a bad dream, was sick, or his parents were out of town for an extended period of time and he needed constant supervision.

"Hey baby, how ya feel?" asked Millie as she rubbed her sleepy eyes and began to straighten up the bed.

"Like shit." said Peter simply as he stared at the carpet. Millie instantly halted her movements and stared at him.

"Language young man. Language." said Millie in a stern tone.

"Sorry momma, but it's the truth. I won't tell Josie, though. None of it. If it hurt me this bad, it could only be much, much worse for her." replied Peter in a contrite tone.

"Sweetie, I'm pretty sure that she knows by now." replied Millie as she finished straightening up the bed and sat down next to him.

Peter turned his face to her with a look of pure alarm on it. "How?" was his nervous response.

"The window to the study was open. I heard only the last bits of it, because of the yelling , but I saw her crouched underneath the window, hunched over a flower bed with a trowel in her hand, shaking." replied Millie with a forlorn sigh.

"Oh no. Oh, we have to talk to her." stated Peter as he got up and made his way to the bedroom door.

"Honey it won't do any good. She knows the whole thing. She walked away and carried on working. She'll do like so many women have done for years, bear that cross and keep on goin'." said Millie with a weary sigh.

Peter stopped the unconscious pacing he was doing in his bedroom and asked, "What should we do then?"

Millie smiled at him. She stood and walked over to the nervous young man and captured his face in her rough hands. "You are a good man Peter Baker. She'll be just fine. I'll have a talk with her, and we'll get through it like we always have -- like family."

Peter blew out a shaky breath, and pushed his forehead into Millie's. She smiled gently at the gesture. "Come on son, walk me home."

"Yes ma'am. One thing though, can I call you Auntie?" asked Peter with a look of the hope of a child at Christmas in his blue eyes.

"No. Call me momma." smiled Millie.

"Alright."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Peter willed the tears from his eyes again as he remembered that eventful day. He and "his Josie" remained close -- but he never married a woman or impregnated a woman in his life until he found Julianne.

He knew he was asking God for a chance to love someone with the same passion, spirit and tenacity as his beautiful cousin -- the woman he foolishly fell in love with in his youth. He knew that he would have to explain to Julianne the whispers of his heart and their meaning. He wasn't sure why he wanted to be so forthcoming with his past to this young woman. He also didn't want to analyze his feelings or figure out why he thought so much of her perceptions of him, especially now that he had a taste of her sweetness.

What he needed was a talk with someone who could help him figure out what the heck was going on in his head. With that thought resolved, he picked up the phone and called his momma.

"Hey baby!" answered Millie as she picked up the phone.

"Hey momma. Can you come out in the next couple of days? I have someone I want you to meet." replied Peter with a smile.

"Sure. What's her name?" answered Millie with a laugh on her lips.

"How do you know it's a woman?" asked Peter. His lips were still curled into a smile, but his brows furrowed.

"Baby, you've never wanted me to meet anyone over the weekend, so I figured that it must be a woman who caught your eye and heart. What does she look like?" responded Millie with the laughter still on her lips.

"To be perfectly honest, she looks exactly like Josie, momma. That's why I want you to meet her." sighed Peter.

Millie paused for a moment, and said, "I can be there from Thursday to Saturday. I need to be back home so I can go to church on Sunday though."

"Thank you momma. You don't know how much this means to me." replied Peter.

"How long you known her? I mean really known her, not had her investigated or whatever Peter." asked Millie.

It was Peter's turn to pause, "A couple of days."

Peter was surprised to hear Millie chuckle. "You move real quick don't you? Tell you what, give it time, say a couple of months, 'fore I meet this young lady. I hope she doesn't tell me anything shameful about you Peter. You like your business deals, but love ain't like that honey." replied Millie.

"I know momma. So we're looking at late spring, in April or so? Does that work well with your busy schedule?" asked Peter.

"Yeah. If she's anything like Josie, then I know that you'll be holding onto her for as long as you can. You still are a good man Peter Baker. Even if you act like the devil himself at times." chuckled Millie.

Peter laughed out loud to momma's joke. After a while he said, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I just gotta get her to fall in love with me and see if she'll stay."

He heard Millie's sigh through the phone. "Peter, she's not Josie. You can't just use the poor girl as your fantasy. She's a real person. If you treat her as such, then she'll be a lot better about this whole situation, or arrangement or whatever." said Millie.

Peter pulled the phone away from his ear when he heard the word "Arrangment". Damn, did the woman have ESP? He cleared his throat before responding. "I know that she's a real person, I've just been kind of a jerk to her. I promise, I'll do better." said Peter.

"That's all I need to know, baby. That's all I need to know." said Millie.

Peter smiled into the phone. Millie went on, "Ok, so if that's it, then I will see you and your Josie look-a-like lady friend April 22. Have a car sent down to get me. And be on your best behavior young man."

"Yes momma. Please tell Josie I said hi and that I have a friend who would like her to design a malaysian garden in their backyard and that I'll forward the info to her sometime tomorrow." said Peter.

"Ok honey. Take care of yaself now." said Millie.

"Will do. Love ya momma." said Peter.

"I love you too sweetie." said Millie and she hung up the phone.

*******************************

Peter put the phone back in the cradle and walked back into the bedroom. Julianne was still slumbering peacefully.

It was uncanny how much she looked like Josephine. He made sure that she wasn't related to his family in any way, shape or form before continuing on with their arrangement/relationship. Watching her sleep was a joy for him. He walked over to a side table in the bedroom and pushed a button above it for the house intercom.

When his maid Cheryl answered, he stated, "Please bring up some brunch for me and my guest. Anything is alright, and within the next half an hour. Thank you Cheryl."

"Your welcome Mr. Baker, sir." responded Cheryl with a smile before she set about preparing a meal for her boss and his 'guest'.

"So, we'll be eating brunch in about half an hour?" asked a sleepy Julianne.

Peter turned to face her. Her face was radiant in the afterglow of their time spent in and out of bathroom that morning. Her lips were still puffy from his kisses, and he could make out the outline of her rampant curves from underneath the sheets of his bed.

"Yes. I can think of a good way to work up an appetite." replied Peter as he crawled slowly over her body.

He pulled the sheets down slowly to reveal her delicious skin and began trailing kisses up the outside of a thigh, over her hip and with gentle licks and nips over her ticklish ribs. While her body was racked with laughter from the soft caress of his lips on her ribs, he gently guided her hands above her head and continued kissing up one side of her body.

He paused for a moment to kiss and nibble at the sensitive skin of her armpit, before lightly brushing his lips over her sensitive underarm. Once he reached that point he moved over to her ear, that he nipped and nibbled. Spurred on by her purrs and sighs, he moved over her, kissing her lips with gentle tugs and nips on her bottom lip.

They both could smell Julianne's arousal as easily as they both felt his erection pressed hard on her stomach. He gripped his cock in his hand and rubbed it up and down her clit. Breathy moans escaped her lips before she gripped him and slowly inserted him inside her dripping warmth.

Her legs were pushed up high on his waist as he slowly and unhurriedly rose and fell from her depths. The slight hairs on his chest grazed her sensitive nipples and caused her pussy to pulse around his cock. He buried his face in her neck and sucked on the skin there while softly stroking her hair.

Julianne was lost in the intensity of their coupling. It was unhurried, slow and meticulously done. He was doing this to explore every crevice inside her body. His tempo never waivered, even as she tightened twice around him. She shook, and trembled, wondering how this man was able to have such incredible stamina. He answered the question in her eyes with a smile as he tilted their hips to the side to hit another extremely sensitive spot inside her, while giving his idle hand access to her nipples and clit. He pinched and rolled each in rapid succession until she squirted on him. When she came down from her intense orgasm she was shocked at the amount of ejaculate that left her body. The bedsheets were soaked and she was mortified.

Peter began chuckling as he resumed his slow fucking of her exquisite body. "That never happen before?" he asked her.

Breathlessly she responded, "No. I've ruined your sheets! I'm so sorry. I can have them dry cleaned..."

"You'll do no such thing. Just relax and take it sweetheart. Have I told you how good you feel and make me feel?" asked Peter.

Julianne's eyes were busy rolling into the back of her head again before she could respond. Peter pulled out and gently rubbed himself against her mound. When her breathing slowed down Peter raised up off her, and lowered his head to her pussy. He entered her body again with his fingers while he sucked on her clit. She moaned and writhed on the bed for him and her juices slickened her puckered butthole.

He withdrew his fingers from her pussy and rubbed around her butthole to get it even more lubricated. Then he spread her thighs further and flicked his tongue over her asshole. She nearly jumped out of her skin at the contact. Smiling, Peter raised up, pushed her thighs up and flipped her over.

"Put that pretty ass up for me, sweetheart." directed Peter. Julianne complied with his demand and shrieked when she felt his tongue lick and love on her asshole. One of Peter's hands fingered her from behind, while the other pinched her clit.

She was nearly short circuited by the explosive climax when he shoved himself into her dripping pussy. One drenched middle finger was inserted into her asshole as he rode her through another orgasm.

He bent over her willing body and pulled her hair to the side to suck on her exposed neck. The other hand continued pinching and rolling her clit until she squirted again all over him.

"So juicy" replied Peter with a smile before his balls tightened and he came with a grunt deep inside her body. He pulled out and watched her body plop down onto the bed.

A knock at the door signaled that brunch was ready for them.

End of Chapter 3!

Post script:

Sooo...I hope you all liked this update. Like I said, I'm without an editor, but I would like to thank my former editor, AccentsnTattoos, for doing such a superb job with the first two parts of this series. It's a momumental effort & she's been great. However, life happens, so keep her in your prayers please.

What'd you all think of Millie? She came about from tales that I was told by my mother of the women in my family who had some experiences or knew women with experiences similar to Millie's and to Margaret. My family is from the deep south, and it is unfortunately a sad part of american history for this type of sexual assault to be considered common during those times. It's not my intent to offend anyone, but to convey a story and set it in a context that is common enough in our american history to be plausible.

My intent in this update was to give Millie, and the many women who had this horror visited to them a certain dignity -- she was able to survive the assault and in time find a sense of forgiveness toward her aggressor. Forgiveness is something that is difficult for me to pen, because it's a hard thing to capture and express properly in an emotion or a phrase. She was able to raise the child of her attacker without seeing or expressing the hurt that his father gave her. Forgiveness, to me, is the most powerful act in the world and something I feel is greatly overlooked.

Anyway, I'll be searching for a new editor soon, so I don't keep putting out useless drivel. Thanks for reading my stories y'all.

As I stated earlier, I hope you all enjoyed this latest edition of 'The arrangement'.