The Arrangement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you aren't my cousin. I'm so very sorry for calling her name after we made love. I love you so much Julianne that I..." he continued before she stopped him with a simple hand. His heart threatened to explode in his chest as she looked up to the night sky in an effort to find her help before bringing her eyes squarely back to his.

"I'm pregnant." she stated simply. Unconsciously she placed her hand over her belly. Peter's mind and body froze.

"And I don't want you as part of my life. I don't know what i'll do with this child, but it isn't in your power to control me anymore. I want nothing to do with you, or this, this life of yours. For my sanity, I'm saying goodbye." she finished.

Her hand dropped back to its side, and a weight felt lifted from her shoulders as a new burden came upon them. They stared at each other in the vacant space of what was once a relationship; the tenuous arrangement that they made. A tear suddenly streaked down his parched skin. She noted its swift travel before turning her head and walking away.

*

End of Chapter 4

Thanks for you patience everyone!