The Arrangement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers

Looking at the package wrapped in pink paper and ribbons that he had cast on the couch as he raced through it to the voices he heard in the kitchen, Clay's parting words rang in his head. Was he going to let the man's accusations ruin the rest of this day? Or was he going to clear some things up with his wife?

He picked up the package and tossed it in the air. "The man was right about one thing, buddy." He caught the box and headed down the hall towards the nursery.

***

Britney and Ashley were fussier than usual. It always amazed Jill how sensitive little people were to their environment. The girls had felt the tensions between the big people in their world and it had taken a touch more love and attention to reassure them that all was right in their world this day.

Britney was just falling asleep to the soft sound of her horrible singing when she felt his strong arms about her waist.

"You are too damned good at sneaking around, commander," she whispered.

He chuckled against the pounding pulse in her neck. His tongue already heading for the fading green and yellow mark where it meet her shoulders. "Part of the job," he whispered.

She smiled, "Oh, no, I think that it is more part of the man that makes him right for that job than the other way around," she whispered as she turned in his embrace to face him. Her arms wrapped about his neck. She stared at the floor as she spoke again, "I'm sorry. Something told me I shouldn't let that man in. But he said he was one of yours and I didn't want to be rude."

Daniel placed his fingers under her chin and forced her to look into those ocean pools, "It wasn't your fault. You had no way of knowing." He brushed a brief kiss across her lips. Jill was glad that he did not take it further. She knew exactly how quickly the fires could ignite between them.

She nodded her head and she took his hand and led him from the nursery. She paused in the hallway. Uncertainty still taunted her mind. Her role in his life the one area that still remained a question mark in her mind. The closed door to his bedroom was a reminder of that.

"How about I make you something to eat?" she tried for casual this day. Turning and walking down the hall towards the kitchen before he could even respond.

At the moment, she wanted nothing but solitude actually. The man's words echoed like a prosecutor's accusations. 'Nothing like Rachel.' His meaning was clear enough. A petite blonde beauty she was not.

She did not even look back to see if he followed her as she pulled things from the refrigerator. She fought back tears again as she began to assemble sandwiches on the counter top. She would fix him something to eat and then make an excuse about a headache or something. Escape to lick her freshly opened wounds alone while the babies napped. If she was lucky, by the time, they woke up she would have her insecurities back under control.

The pink package that appeared on the counter top was her first warning of his presence. She jumped startled from what she knew logically was another of her pity parties. "I told you, you have to stop doing that to me. Sneaking up on me like that."

His hands ran up and down her bare arms sending sparks of desire coiling through her body. Her nipples strained against the tight material of the halter top. Wet, heat flooded her groin like a tropical storm dumping its power on the shore.

Her mind was as turbulent as that storm, but then again his touch always did that to her. It brought her body relief like the rain from that storm, but its powerful winds blew through her mind making her wish for things that would never be. Making her crave more than just this man's body. Making her want his heart just as he already held hers.

But Clay Dodd's words today were a clear reminder of how futile those girlish dreams would be. It was not so bad, she reminded herself. She loved the girls. She had real friends that she had missed for years. Hell, she even had that magnificent body just about any time she wanted. So why the fuck was it not enough?

Staring out the kitchen window, she fought back tears that threatened to spill over. "Let me finish your sandwich. I have a bit of a head ache so I thought I'd lay down while Brit and Ash napped."

She felt him stiffen behind her at the words. "Oh, all right," he said as he dropped his hands from her arms and walked over to the table, taking a seat while she finished. Her body screamed at her in protest, begged her to follow him. But she forced herself to finish her task in the hollow silence.

She smiled weakly as she sat the plate in front of him. "How was your day?" the words seemed so hallow as they echoed around the room.

He shrugged, "All right," was his only response as he bit into the food.

Jill went back to the sink, despite her earlier words about laying down, after the past few days, she could not seem to make herself leave, to abandon all hope of another chance to hold and be held by him. So instead she made herself busy in the silence.

She washed what few dishes the girls had made with their lunch. She cleaned up the messy high chairs and around them. Around him was the truth, she thought as she fought back to urge just to brush against him. Craving any type of contact like a kitten meowing for its mother.

When she returned and began to wipe down the counter tops, she noticed the box again. "What's this?" she asked.

He shrugged, "Nothing much. Just a little present I picked up for you, but it doesn't matter now."

Her fingers caressed the ribbon. "Can I open it? Or do you want me to save it for later?"

"Whatever," he replied as he finished the food and brought his plate to the sink.

Jill's heart tried very hard not to leap at the thought he had gone to the trouble of buying her a gift. It seemed futile as her fingers ripped the bow and paper from the box, but when she saw the present inside it immediately fell.

"Baby monitors?" she questioned.

He shrugged, "It was a bad idea, I suppose. I just thought you might worry less about Britney and Ashley if we had those. I don't know maybe..." he trailed off as he washed up the plate and put it in the rack to dry.

"Maybe what?" Jill replied, confused.

He turned to face her, "I don't know maybe move your ass into my bed to sleep like a 'real' wife as you said at the reception."

It was not exactly the way that she hoped to begin this particular conversation, but she had to admit that it was the subject that had been bothering her most of the week. She tried to be light as she teased, "Is this your way of asking, commander?"

Daniel stepped forward and took her hand in his, he lifted them to those soft pink lips that felt so perfect against hers. "Actually, even if you don't count the very clear one I made that night in the laundry room, this was the only one you should have needed, sweetheart," he said as he pressed a kiss to the gold band that twinkled in the sun light.

His eyes held her gaze for a moment as her heart raced once more from his touch. "So what's your answer, Missus Monroe? You want to put the question of how 'real' this marriage is to bed and move into the one that you belong in?"

Relief washed over her. Jill sighed as she nodded her. "Yes, please," she reached up and wrapped her arms about his broad shoulders. She drew him closer until his lips were just a fraction of an inch from hers, "Sorry, I just wasn't sure if you wanted me there."

The power of his kiss did more to answer her question than the gift or his words had. His lips captured and overpowered her as he pushed her back against the cabinets. She was trembling by the time he pulled back slightly.

"I think this may be my favorite of those god damned dresses you wear that hide everything and reveal even more."

His hands made quick work of the tie at the back of her neck. His hands brushed the triangles of material back to reveal her breasts. His thumbs brushed back and forth across their peaks as he squeezed and lifted them.

"I've been wanting to do that since the morning I asked you to marry me. I wasn't sure if I should kiss Britney or smack her little hand when she splashed water all over it," he smiled. "So are we clear, Missus Monroe? Clear about where my wife should sleep? Clear about this too?"

His hand reached up and took her right hand from where it rested on his shoulders. He drew it to the front of his jeans. Her heart pounded so loudly in her ears that she could barely hear his next words as her fingers toyed and danced across the hard ridge there. "I thought the past four days would make it crystal clear to you just how real our marriage is."

She nodded her head as she fumbled with the button at his waist. It was not giving as easily as she wanted, needed. She fell to the floor on her knees, tugging more firmly at it until she felt it spring free. The zipper was easier to manage as she pushed the rough material back and down his thighs. She made certain that the softer cotton of his boxers went with it until she had exactly what she wanted. His hard cock in her hands. She toyed with it, running her hands up and down its hard length as she moved her head closer. She smiled up at him as she ran its softness across her cheeks and face. Taking her time to enjoy the feel of its steely heat against her skin.

It was only when her lover growled and began thrusting against her that she finally gave into his pleas suckling softly upon the tip, running her tongue back and forth against the hard ridge. She flicked her tongue along the soft, sensitive underside. She felt him tremble in her hands and drew its length deeper into her mouth. Her hands matched the tempo of her mouth, drawing him deeper, taking more of him into her mouth, her heart, her very soul.

She wallowed in the feminine power she felt as she knelt on the cold, hard floor. His moans, the white knuckles she could see gripping the counter top out of the corners of her eyes, the faster and more erratic pace his hips thrust against her face. They all pushed back the doubts that had consumed her earlier. In his arms, she found the confidence and power that she had once known as woman. She wanted to show him just how much this all meant to her. How much he meant to her.

She hummed softly in her throat as her fingers moved lower still, brushing over the rougher surface of his balls, rolling and tugging gently as she continued sucking his hard cock.

"Fuck," he spat as he trembled in her palms. His hips moved faster, feeding her more of his cock until it hit the back of her throat. She swallowed hard and tried to breath through her nose but her hands and mouth were pushing buttons in her husband that she had not seen before. The pain barely registered as the back of her head hit the drawer handle.

She supposed she should have slowed things, tried to get him and this back under control, but the only control she wanted at that moment was his utter and complete command of her body. So instead of backing off, she fanned the flames that already threatened to consume them both. Her fingers tugged softly at his sac as she looked straight up into those blue pools.

"Damn it, Jill," he breathed as he watched her draw her mouth up his full length until just the tip remained within her mouth. Her tongue drew a slow circle around the head before allowing it to slip with a loud pop from its warm, wet home.

"What? Do you want me to stop, commander?" she teased as she began to lick slowly down the underside. She could feel each strong beat of his pulse in the large blue vein that ran its lengths.

His growl that bore little resemblance to any human sound could have meant anything, but she took it as a 'no' as she continued her journey until her tongue licked and laved across the wrinkled surface of his ball sac. The guttural sound vibrated through his body causing them to twitch and tremble under her tongue. Her hands moved around to his tight butt, her short nails raked across them as she pulled him forward. Her mouth opened and she gently sucked one inside her mouth. Her mouth was too full to smile this time when her efforts were rewarded with another loud expletive.

She slowly released it and gave it a final tender swipe of her tongue before seeking out its twin and repeating the process. This time though her hands released his buns of steel and instead found her other favorite toy of solid metal encased in soft silk. Her hands danced up and down the length of his hard cock as her tongue wrapped around the firm surface of his testicle drawing it deeper into her mouth. She felt it tighten and attempt to draw up towards his body. She recognized it as a sign of how badly her husband needed to come, but she would not allow it, not yet anyway. Not like this.

"God damn it," he roared as she tugged firmly with her mouth. Her hands moved more slowly on his cock as she released his firm flesh, licking it and blowing across the heated surface.

Jill smiled up at him once more, her hands moving more surely on his cock as she found the rhythm that she had already learned would drive him to the very edge of sanity. "No, no, not yet, suga. Not like this," she purred as her tongue began to trace his rapid pulse once more back up the length of his cock. She paused when she reached the soft tip, licking her wet lips she whispered across its surface, "I want to taste you. All of you," she swallowed him once more, moving her head up and down him, trying to take more of him with each stroke. Trying to swallow all of him, to fulfill the promise she had made.

"Fuck yes," he cursed again as his fingers laced through her hair. He used them to guide her head even as he thrust his hips faster and harder against her face. "Suck my cock!"

His words raced along every nerve ending in her body igniting a fury that she had never imagined. She knew she was playing a dangerous game. More than once she gagged as she tried with all her might to take all of him. She found herself light headed, but she was not certain if it was from forgetting to breath through her nose as she sucked him harder and faster or if it was the heady power she knew as she felt him tremble and shake beneath her efforts. Either way it did not matter, she was not going to stop. Not until she had what she wanted or died trying.

For a moment that seemed a very real possibility as Daniel's hips surged forward, his fingers in her hair tugging her head even more. She feared that she would gag again except this time as she did the head of his cock pushed past the back of her throat, sliding further than it had before. Her mind overpowered her body's natural reflex as she swallowed him deeper. She was rewarded a heart beat later with another string of curses, his hips flexing and moving against her face as his come burst forth into the back of her throat. She reminded herself to breath as she gulped again and again. Her fingers scratched at his firm thighs not for release but in triumph of her accomplishment as she swallowed the last of his precious offering down.

***

Daniel chuckled. He was not sure what he had ever done to deserve this but damned he wanted, needed, to find out. So he could keep doing it. Not only was his wife the loving mother that his daughters needed, she could cook even the most experienced chef under the kitchen table, and she was every bit his equal in commanding the troop of wives and girlfriends. To top it off, she could give a god damned porn star lesson in how to give a blow job.

Jill looked up at him, questions danced in those green depths. "It wasn't supposed to be funny."

By way of answer, he lifted his wife from the floor. He sat that amazing round ass of hers on the edge of the counter top and bent to brush a kiss across those lips that knew exactly what to do to him.

"It wasn't that. I was just thinking what a lucky man I am," he said as he kissed her up-turned nose.

Her answer was to wrap her arms about his neck and draw him in for another kiss. Before he realized what happened the waves of need pounded him again. His tongue breeched her lips, plundered her depths. It hit him then, his own taste lingered. But rather than turn him off it only agitated the waters, making the waves bigger and stronger, threatening to knock him to his knees. He smiled against her lips as his hands came up to toy with those fabulous twin mounds. His fingers pulled and tweaked the turgid peaks.

God, how he wished that the twins were hers. How he would have loved to explore the soft roundness of her body as if brimmed with life, life he had given her. But just as much, he wanted to taste the sweet gift of life that would flow from these soft lush globes. Rachel had refused to consider breastfeeding any of the girls, but he knew that would not be the case with Jill. Her nurturing would easily extend to this most natural of motherly acts. But would she allow him to taste the sweet milk that flowed from her body to nourish their child. Fuck, he was getting hard again just at the thought.

He pulled back from her drugging kisses that threatened to wipe every sane thought from his mind. His lips trailed along the soft skin of her jaw and down her neck. His tongue wiped at the bruise he had left on her shoulder that first time. He should feel regret at the pain it must have caused her, but he did not. It was a stark reminder of one thing...possession, ownership. Like the stupid hickies in high school, it announced to the world that she was his. Body and...his mind stuttered over the word. This thing was too new, too intense. It transcended anything he had ever felt, but now was not the time to think of the other.

Now was for enjoying what he did possess, his wife's lush, ripe body. His tongue blazed a trail lower still across the swell of those spectacular tits. He smiled against the heat of her skin as he felt her breath catch at his touch. After the other, it felt so remarkable each time he felt his wife's body respond so naturally to his caress, his kiss. And when she came apart in his arms, when her body clenched around his, well, heaven could not be as sweet, he thought.

His tongue trailed across the hard peak of her nipple and she shifted on the counter top. He drew it into his mouth and tugged on it gently. His hand moved from around her waist to cup its fullness, weighing and squeezing its softness as his tongue wrapped around it just as hers had wrapped around the head of his cock earlier. He felt her moan move through her chest even before he heard it. The sound made him want to fly through some fucking jungle, beating on his chest and roaring 'I am man.'

At the moment though, there was another hot, wet place on his mind as his other hand slipped lower to encircle her ankle. He slid it slowly up her leg, feeling her soft skin as he pushed that damned perfect dress up higher and higher until it reached her upper thigh. Her hands moved over his head, tangling in his hair and holding him in place against her chest as he suckled. He drew back slowly, releasing the nipple that glistened in the sun light from his kisses. He tugged softly at the other one, twisting it just a bit until he watched her eyes fly open with surprise and a hint of something more.

"I'll come back to here," he whispered as he knelt on the floor this time. Both hands wrapped around her full hips and drew her to the very edge of the counter top. He pushed the dress higher until the soft curls of her mound peaked from beneath the edge. His hands caressed slowly lower down her legs, spreading them wider.

"Daniel," she whispered as her fingers clutched desperately at the edge of the Formica surface.

He winked up at her. "It's called turn about is fair play, my lovely wife," he whispered as he lowered his head kissing the inside of her thighs and trailing his tongue along her softness. He took his time, avoiding the obvious even as he felt her twitch and move her hips. Still he teased.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers