The Arrangement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

When he looked up, he swore he had never seen anything more beautiful in his whole fucking life. Those tits that never failed to make him horny heaved and jerked with each labored breath she took. The dark pink areolas were tight and puckered. Her nipples stood at attention like the best of soldiers. Her head was thrown back, those golden lengths flowing down her back and falling about her shoulder. Those green eyes were closed tight but her pink lips were open, forming a perfect O.

It was too much, his undoing, as he bent his head. His hand moved up slowly, spreading her open so that he could see the pink depths that drove him to the edges of hell and welcomed him home to heaven. He blew across the surface of her clitoris and she nearly came off the edge of the counter.

"Daniel," she practically screamed.

He smiled at his name upon this lips as he looked up once more. This time her eyes were wide open. Their green depths took his breath away, they were clouded with the same desire he felt course with each loud, fast beat of his heart.

"Watch me, Jill. Watch me eat your sweet pussy," he commanded as he held her gaze and lowered his head to match actions to his words. His tongue lathed the hard ridge as he tasted her for the first time. He saw her back arch as she tried to move away from the sensitive assault, but he was not letting her. His hands on the inside of her thighs held her still as he repeated the action once more before drawing the nub between his lips and suckling just as he had her nipple. He heard her moan as she again pleaded his name. He held her gaze as he continued licking and sucking on the peak, pushing her closer and closer to the same powerful release she had given him earlier.

"Play with your tits for me, baby," he ordered as his fingers found the wet welcome of her depths. His head bent once more to suckle at the tender morsel as his fingers moved deeper inside of her channel.

His eyes never left hers as she obeyed his every command. Her right hand gave up its death grip on the counter and cupped the fullness of her left breast. Her fingers pinched and squeezed the hard nipple just as he did so often, just as he wanted too. But he had only two hands and at the moment his fingers would rather he cut them off than take them from the depths of her tight cunt.

"Daniel, please, I can't take any more," she pleaded. "I need you. I want you inside me," she begged.

He smiled as he breathed once more across her clit. "Not until you come apart for me like I did for you. sweetheart," he purred as he returned to teasing and torturing her sweet depths.

She whimpered and pleaded, "Please, I need you, Daniel."

"And you'll have me as soon as I taste your sweet orgasm," he mumbled with her sensitive flesh still between his teeth as he scored its tenderly.

He watched as she threw back her head and closed her eyes, he bite down harder, not enough to cause real pain but enough to make her open those green depths once more. "No cheating my dear. I want you watching me. I want to see the look in your eyes as you come for me," he demanded as his fingers plunged inside her once more.

He felt her body begin to tighten, he knew he held her on the edge and he stilled his fingers inside of her. She had come to his touch. She had come apart on his hard cock. This time he wanted her to come on his tongue. He bent forward once more holding her gaze as his tongue and fingers worked together, driving her higher and higher. Until he felt the first tremors, building deep inside her depths.

His eyes held her gaze, daring her not to look away, daring her to open herself to him. Totally and completely. Body...and soul. This time he wanted, needed his wife's all. And he would do whatever it took to get it.

***

"Daniel," she screamed as she looked into those blue endless pools. As she felt the power roar over her like a tornado tearing even the mightiest tree up by its roots. She wanted to look away, she needed to close her eyes. But something in his eyes held her still. She was powerless to look away. She did not want to deny him anything.

She felt her body riding the hard waves of its release. One after another orgasms washed over her as he suckled at her sensitive clitoris, his fingers moving inside her. Still she stared into the blue depths that reminded her of the most perfect sky, the deepest ocean, Bluebonnets in full bloom in an East Texas meadow. Perfection.

She trembled under the power of that gaze. She worried what her own might reveal. Could he see? Could he tell? Did he have any idea what he did to her? What he meant to her? How much...she stopped her mind, shy still at the use of that word. But it was the only word she could imagine, the only one she knew that accurately described all she felt for him. Her husband. Her lover.

As the final threads of her orgasm wrapped about her softly, she watched as he stood. She saw instantly that he was hard again and she reached for him. She scooted even closer to the edge of the counter as she wrapped her hand around his hard cock and drew him inside her. Her other arm wrapped about his shoulders and drew his head down. Their lips touched and she tasted herself on him. She drank from him even as she wound her legs about his waist and took him fully into her depths.

"Yes," she moaned into his kiss as she felt her body begin to climb that peak once more, but this time she had what she wanted. She held tightly to him as he plunged deeper and faster into her, pushing her higher, demanding more until she would have sworn there was no more to give, but still he took. Still she gave.

Then she felt him tremble in her arms. She smiled against his lips as he joined in the heavenly song that their bodies sung every time they touched. She swallowed his moans and roars as she felt him burst inside her. They clung together perched on the edge of the counter top. He drew back from her embrace with a smile, but still their bodies remained locked intimately.

"Sky rockets," he chuckled as he kissed her nose. "Most definitely rockets."

She laughed and felt him flex inside her. "Care to explain, commander?"

He winked and started to hum a tune. It took her a moment to recognize it, but then she smiled and laughed once more, "Afternoon delight."

"Don't you agree?" he teased.

"One hundred percent," she smiled echoing her earlier support for his decisions.

She noticed the dark scowl cross his face. "I really am sorry, Daniel. I didn't know," she reassured him once more.

He nodded, "I know. Just promise me you won't let him in again."

Jill nodded, "You have my word, Daniel." She wanted to ask more, but knew better. Some things were not to be shared even with wives. Whatever the man had done, she would have to trust her husband and her own gut. But still she had a distinct feeling that this one went deeper than whatever might have happened in battle. "I'm always here if you need to talk," she whispered as she reached for the straps of her dress.

He nodded, "I know." He bent so that their foreheads touched, "I know and I appreciate it. But right now, I need to get moving. Samuel is meeting me at the bus stop. We are taking the girls to pick out some paint and stuff. I figured one way of buying off recalcitrant teenagers would be to finally give her her own room. We're going to work on fixing up the basement this weekend."

Reaching over he picked up the baby monitor and handed it to her, "So, you, my dear wife, had better get this set up in the nursery, because that bed of yours is going to be the first thing we move down there."

She giggled, "Making sure I don't change my mind, commander?"

"Damned straight I am, Missus Monroe," he said as he helped her tie the halter back around her neck. She could not stop the whimper from escaping her throat as he pulled back, his half erect cock popping loudly from her wet depths. He smiled at her and brushed another kiss over her lips as he pulled her dress down a bit. "I'd tell you to take a shower, but I don't think you have time before Britney and Ashley wake up."

He wrapped his arm about her waist and lifted her from the counter top. Sitting her firmly on the ground, he brushed her hair back from her face and whispered against her ear, "Besides the idea of you walking around the rest of the day full of my come will make damned sure I'm ready for round three tonight. In the comforts of our bed this time."

Jill blushed at his words as she brushed a kiss across his lips. "Promises, promises."

He swatted her ass as he replied, "I always keep my promise, Missus Monroe. Now go check on the babies or I'm never going to get out of here."

Jill smiled and obeyed as she walked down the hall towards the nursery with the box in her hand. Opening his bedroom door, their bedroom door she corrected herself, she opened the box and pulled out the instructions. She would set up the receiver in here and then tackle the transmitter once the babies woke up. Maybe she would even have time to move a few of her things in here before dinner. Things were looking up for this marriage.

Thinking about their visitor earlier, she frowned. Well, most things anyway.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers