The Arrangement Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers

"Not this time, sweetheart," he whispered against her lips as he felt her trembling like the small fawn he had found when he was eight.

She had been hidden the brush a few miles from the house. She could not have been more than a few days old. His father had warned him that she was too young to survive without her mother, suggested that it might be best if they put her out of her misery. But Daniel had insisted. They took her home and he nursed her himself, waking every two hours to feed her the milk that they had gotten from the vet. And against the odds that tiny doe had made it. They would too. But it was most definitely time to put his wife out of her misery.

He could hear her tiny sobs as he swam for the shore. Even though he was careful to keep her head above water, he saw moisture streaming down her face. Knew they were her tears and not water from the falls. She pushed away even before he reached shallow water. Making the run for safety that he knew she would, but he was right behind her. He knew his skills well enough to know there would be no escape this day. Not when his mind was made up.

She lunged for the shore, running across the hard surface despite her bare feet. He was right behind her. She was less than two feet from the safety of the blanket when he reached out and grabbed her, turning in his arms to face him.

"Not this time, Missus Monroe," he said as he looked into the frightened depths of her green eyes.

"Please, Daniel," she whimpered as she brought her arms up trying to wrap them about her.

"No, sweetheart," he whispered as his lips covered hers. His hands gripped her forearms prying them from their defensive position covering her upper body. He forced them about his shoulders, freeing his own hands to move unimpeded about the lush curves that were at long last fully revealed to him. He moaned into her mouth at the thought of exploring each and every inch of her soft womanly body. He felt his cock harden painfully against her round hips.

Only then did he give her what she sought, pushing her softly to the blanket. But not to cover her nakedness as she had hoped, rather to cushion her back from the rough ground beneath as he explored and tasted her.

"Daniel," she protested as she pushed against his shoulders, trying to roll away, reaching for the white t-shirt that he recognized as one of his own.

"No, baby, not this time. You're not hiding behind another of my shirts or the moonlight or any fucking thing else. You're making love with your husband in the board daylight. Sun shining down on our naked bodies as my cock slams into this sweet little pussy of yours," he held her gaze as his fingers ran back and forth across the cleft of her womanhood.

He felt the wet, warmth, knew it was more than the water or even his cum still dripping slowly from her womb. He knew that she could not stop her body from responding to his touch, even as petrified as she was of whatever unknown had haunted his wife all these month. She craved him as badly as he needed her. It was that knowledge that drove him on.

"Open for me, Jill. Open those sweet thighs so I can taste you, baby," he ordered her. He watched as she shook her wet head against the blanket. "You can't stop me, sweetheart," he said as he bent his head to feast once more at the pointy tips of her full tits. His hand squeezed and kneaded its fullness as his mouth and teeth worked at the nipple. His other hand moved over the sweet softness of her stomach. He felt her cringe, watched as she blushed and turned her head to the side.

He did not need his training in interrogations to recognize his wife's secret. His hand wrapped about her waist, drew softness against his hard body. "You so fucking worried about it, Missus Monroe. Tell me, does it feel to you like I'm turned off by this sweet, soft body you've been trying to hide for months?"

He thrust his hip forward, the tip of his cock slipped softly between her folds, rubbing against the hard surface of her clitoris. He felt the quick intake of her breath as she arched in his arms. "I just fucking came inside you and I'm as god damned hard as a diamond. Again. Does that tell you anything, sweetheart?"

"Daniel," she whimpered as she moved against him, trying to draw him inside of her.

He rolled over onto his back, releasing his hold on her completely. She fell against his chest as he sprawled across the blanket. He waited for a moment as she lay in stunned silence against him.

Then she looked up into his eyes, "Then why did you stop?" she whispered as she blushed and looked away. He could see the tears glistening in her eyes.

One hand cupped her chin and forced her face back towards his, "Because I'm not making it that god damned easy for you, sweetheart." His other hand fisted his hard cock as he spoke, "If you want this, if you want me, then you're going to have take me, Missus Monroe," he watched as the emotions played across her face. Desire. Fear. And finally, realization.

She shook her head as she pleaded. "I can't," she whimpered.

"Can't or won't, Jill?" he asked as he stroked his cock. His balls tingled, his cock twitched in his hand, demanding that he give into her pleas. That he plunge it deep inside of her, give them all what they wanted most...relief. But his steel will won out, "If you want me, sweetheart, you're going to have to take me. You're going to ride this ride this hard cock while I use my mouth and hands to explore that ripe body of yours, baby."

He held her gaze as he watched the decision play through her mind. "Otherwise, I'll close my eyes while you get dressed and we can walk back to the cabin together. Continue with the little lies like we have been, sweetheart. You want that?"

She shook her head slowly as she closed her eyes.

Daniel felt her pain, it ate at his resolve, as he lifted his head, pressing a soft kiss to the corner of her mouth. "Please, baby, I need this too. I need you," he whispered against her lips.

It seemed forever as he lay there waiting. Waiting for her decision. A decision that seemed in that moment would determine the rest of their lives, as irrational as it seemed to him given everything else they faced. But it was a decision, he ached for with every fiber of his being.

Finally, he felt her sigh heavily as her forehead knocked against his. "Compromise, Daniel?" she whispered.

"I'm listening."

"Close your eyes?" she pleaded with her own.

"And how would that be any different than the moonlight or your clothes or mine or even those damned sexy lingerie you're always wearing? I need you baby. This is about a hell of a lot more than this gorgeous body of yours that you've been teasing me with for months. This is about trust. Do you trust me not to hurt you, baby?" His eyes met her gaze.

"You think I don't know how it feels? They didn't call Rachel the Ice Princess for no reason. You spend all your time comparing your curves to her bones, but that's only half the picture, sweetheart. If you want to do a comparison, do it all. Do you know how I feel every time you come for me baby?" He saw her blush but he would not allow her to look away.

"I feel like fucking Tarzan beating his chest and swinging through the god damned jungle. You want a dose of truth here, sweetheart. Your amazing curvy body works the way a woman's should. Something that hers never did. So next time you're worrying your pretty little head about the ghosts in this marriage, try it from my perspective. Cause trust me, baby, I got bigger shoes to fill than you do," his throat tightened around the last admission, one he had never meant to make to her.

It was he that took the easy way then, closing his eyes as he waited. And waited. He was about to open them in defeat, give into her pleas, do anything just to keep her, hold her. Then he felt her, moving over him. Her hands moved softly over his thighs and up his abdomen. He sucked in his breath as he felt her shift in his arms, felt her rising above him, straddling him. His head arch against the ground as he felt her wetness running up and down his hard cock, teasing him with heat that he swore was hotter than a volcano.

"Jill," he choked in a whisper as she sank down on him fully. His eyes full open as she took the last of his hard length inside of him.

She chuckled and he felt the contractions of her sweet cunt tickling his nerves to his very toes. "That was all I wanted, Daniel. You didn't let me finish," she said as she bent to nip and kiss at his lips, her sweet pussy slid up and down his hard shaft as she ground against him enticingly. "I was going to say...close your eyes at first. Just until you're inside of me," her tongue swept into his mouth as she tasted him.

His hands moved slowly from their death grip on those round hips up to cup the full tits that he had feasted upon so many times. "Oh," was his mindless response as she drew back from their kiss. Her hair was darker than usual as it hung damply about her shoulders. She arched her back as she moaned and sank further down his cock.

He lifted his head off the blanket and did as he had taunted, tasting her breasts. Licking and sucking like a mad man, which in that moment as he watched her move on him was exactly what he felt like. "Yes, baby, ride me. Ride my hard cock. Take me, sweetheart."

He watched as her fingers dug deeply into his shoulders. Her face mirrored his own wild need as she increased the tempo, matching her motions to his taunts. "You want me to ride this hard cock, Commander? Want me to fuck your brains out?" she grunted as her tits bounced in his face. He lifted his hips pounding into her.

"Damn it," he cursed as he felt the come boiling inside his sac. His hands gave up their purchase on her breasts, moved to her hips, tried desperately to slow the frantic pace. It had been almost a week since he had made love to his wife. Their quick mating in the water had been rushed due to the circumstances, but it should have taken the edge off his need, allowed him to hold out longer this time. But not when she riding him like a cowgirl pushing her stallion around the barrels, fighting for the best time, racing head long for the finish line and the win.

"Slow down, Jill," he pleaded as he tried to catch his ragged breath.

"Don't you like it, Commander? The feel of my hot pussy squeezing that delicious hard cock of yours? You know you want it. You know you want to come. Come deep inside me. Flood this sweet cunt," she taunted as she rode him even harder.

Her erotic words raced through his blood, igniting fires he had never known existed. The look of aggression in those green eyes was doing things to his gut that he had never imagined possible. His fingers bit into the soft flesh of her waist. He was no longer even trying to slow her movements as he lifted his hips to meet each of her downward thrusts. Her thighs slapping against his, the sound echoing around them as they mated.

"God, yes, I like it," he roared through gritted teeth. "Milk my cock, baby," he pleaded.

He looked up as she threw back her head, her eyes shut tight as he felt her coming. She whimpered when for a moment her body lost the frantic rhythm, but his hands on her hips guided her as he pounded upwards. Riding out her sweet release before taking his own.

She collapsed forward onto his chest. Their bodies damp not from their swim but from the exertion. His hands on her waist wrapped tighter, holding her to him. He brushed a kiss against the side of her face. "Was that so bad, Missus Monroe?" he whispered against her ear.

***

Jill felt as if every muscle in her body had turned to jelly at the power of her orgasm. There was sex and then there was that. Whatever this thing between them was. But as she floated quietly back into her body, she waited. Held her breath. Anticipated his rejection. Girded herself for it.

So when his whispered reproach finally reached her addled brain she could only laugh. Laugh hysterically as he rolled them so that she lay on the blanket and he loomed over her, staring down as if she had lost her mind, which very likely she had. She could not stop laughing. Laughing until her sides hurt. Laughing until she felt her stomach roll. Her hand flew to her mouth as she pushed him back, racing for the bushes just a couple of feet away.

She was shaking again as she vomited into them. Her stomach churned and heaved as it emptied itself of the toast and jam she had eaten that morning. Still it boiled until there was nothing but dry heaves. She felt his arm about her shoulders as he pressed the cold cloth to her face.

His voice was a whisper as he soothed. "Are you all right, Jill?"

She nodded as the last of the nausea passed. She was weak but this time not from the passion they had shared. He guided her back to the blanket.

"Lay down for a few minutes before we head back to the cabin," he ordered as he took his damp shirt and walked back to the stream, wetting it again and bringing it back.

Jill had composed herself as much as she could around his naked body anyway. "I'm fine," she protested as he placed the cloth back over her forehead. "It must be the food poisoning that Bel had. The doctor did say it could take days or even weeks to show up," she assured him. "I'll be fine in a bit, I'm sure. I actually feel better already."

He shook his head, "It could be the heat too. This mid-day sun on your fair skin. We should head back as soon as your feeling better."

She nodded. "Just let me lie here for a few minutes."

He nodded and joined her on the blanket. He threw his arm casually across her waist as he forced a worried smile to his lips.

"I'm fine. I promise," she said again as she tried to sit up. But her head only swam around her, the sunlight fracturing and twinkling like a billion stars as she collapsed back onto the blanket. "Well, almost," she whispered.

She felt him lifting her, cradling her against his chest. "No, you can't. I'm too heavy," she protested as she shoved at the solid steel wall of his chest.

"Shut up, I've carried grown men through fire and bullets. You weigh next to nothing," he said as he made his way up the path towards the cabin.

"Really, I can walk," she tried once more.

"Maybe you could, but I have no intention of letting you," he said as he crested the small hill.

She could see the cabin a couple hundred yards away and decided it was not worth the effort arguing, especially as she needed all her energy to battle another wave of nausea. She managed to keep this one back until they reached the door of the cabin. She made him stop there as she leaned over another bush, but there was nothing left inside of her stomach this time. She retched and heaved for a couple of minutes until he lifted her once more and took her inside to the small bed, tucking her in as she had done Bel just days before.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"What for?" he frowned at her.

"Bit of a mood buster," she smiled weakly.

He laughed, "Hey, neither of us should complain. At least you didn't get sick until afterwards." Brushing her hair back from her face, "You get some rest. I'll go back and get our stuff. I hope this passes as quickly as Bel's did because Mama and Daddy are expecting us back tomorrow. And we're supposed to leave the next day. I'd try phoning them, but you never get a signal out this far."

She nodded weakly as tiredness overtook her. Her restless night was coming back to haunt her. "I'm sure I'll be better by then. I'm sorry," she whispered as she fell asleep as quickly as the babies did.

***

Daniel pushed open the door to the cabin with his foot. He unloaded the fishing gear just inside the door, dropping it carelessly in his rush. He tossed the blanket upon which he had slept last night on the table along with their clothes. He was in a hurry for one thing, to get to his wife.

He knelt by her side as she slept. She seemed to be resting peacefully now. He brushed the hair back from her face once more. He sighed in relief that there was no fever as there had been with Bel. That was good at least, he thought.

He hoped that she would be better tomorrow morning...and it had nothing to do with getting back to their daughters or the trip home. He simply could not stand to see her in pain. For one simple reason, "I love you," he said as he bent and kissed her soft lips.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers