The Arrangement Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

Daniel froze. He swore if he moved at all in that moment he would come on the spot. Her commanding voice, her nasty words alone were enough to send him into orgasm. He tried to force air through his tight throat. He willed his throbbing cock to hold out, just long enough to do what she demanded. He needed to taste her.

Finally, he managed to regain enough control to whisper, "Please, Mistress, can I eat your sweet pussy?"

"What was that? I thought I heard something but I could not be sure," she responded.

"Please, Mistress J, may I eat your sweet pussy?" he said a bit louder.

"That's pretty good, commander. Yes, you may. Since you asked so nicely," her hands came up and laced through his hair, caressed his scalp. It was the first time that night she had touched him and as innocent as it was, it forced him to fight for control once more. His mind might be a reluctant participant in these little games, but his cock was more than willing.

Her hands increased the pressure on his head, guiding, no forcing it between her spread legs. It was unnecessary. He had spent several long minutes that felt more like a lifetime without benefit of sight or even the satisfaction of sound. He had reveled in her smell until ever fiber of his being begged and pleaded to taste her cream once more. He did just that, diving his tongue deep inside of her. Licking at the salty sweetness like a kitten at a bowl of milk.

"Oh, yes," he was rewarded at last with the sound of his mate's pleasure. "That's a good boy, tongue fuck my cunt, Daniel."

He redoubled his efforts, her words burning inside his mind like a torch to lead the way. 'What is wrong with me?', he wondered. The more demanding his wife became, the dirtier she talked, the more he loved it. His mind was torn to shreds at the dissonances. It simply made no sense, but now was not the time for deep thought.

As her juices flooded his mouth, he licked softly at the opening before redirecting his attention upwards. His tongue found her clitoris. Its throbbing told him far more than even her moans could. His wife was enjoying this little game as much as he was. He suckled on the little button and was rewarded with another of those soft moans.

"Not yet," she ordered. "Scoot over here. I want to play with that hard cock while you eat my pussy."

Daniel wanted to argue. He feared that he would not last two minutes with her soft hands or warm mouth torturing the little traitor that had gotten him into this situation. But kneeling as he was between her open thighs, his tongue just a centimeter from her swollen clitoris, the smell of her desire overpowered his common sense, he had no choice but to obey this command as well.

He shifted his body, aligned them so that he was on top, his cock as close to her face as his was to her dripping wet pussy. "Like this, Mistress?" he offered, perhaps a tad too sweetly.

"Fuck," he cursed when he felt her lips wrap around the head of his cock. His heart was pounding so hard that it drowned out all thoughts. Then she released it so quickly that he could not stop his own whimper.

"Did I tell you to stop, commander?" Her hand slapped softly at the throbbing flesh between his legs, "If he is so powerful that he makes you forget your duties maybe he does not deserve my attention."

Daniel blew softly at her swollen flesh as he tried to force his brain to process it all. "No, Mistress," he pleaded. His head dropping once more as his tongue and teeth went back to work on her clitoris.

She sighed as she arched her hips against his face, "That's better. Eat that pussy, Daniel. If you make me cum, I might even allow you to fuck me later. But only if you make me come so hard I squirt all over that handsome face of yours. You have to drink it all down too."

Daniel swore he was losing his mind. Fuck torture training, this was way worse than anything they had ever thrown at him, worse than anything the enemy could. His wife, his sweet little wife, had transformed into this sexual siren that was driving him completely insane with her commands and taunts. Each one dirtier and kinkier than the last. And he wanted them all, actually was fucking getting off to this shit. He feared for his sanity if the games did not end soon.

He loosened the bounds a bit more as his tongue worked the nub of her womanhood. He heard her whimper, but before it could turn into a full moan she stuffed his cock back into that sweet mouth. He felt her response down the length of his cock as she finally released the sounds she had been holding inside, denying him. She moaned and whimpered silently around his flesh. It only added to the torture.

He remembered the earlier warning, this time fighting back his own needs, focusing on hers. He licked and sucked at her clitoris, matching his tempo instinctively to hers.

He moaned around her flesh as she released it once more. He was just about to protest, when he felt her shift beneath him just a bit. Her hands replaced her mouth on his wet cock and her tongue found his balls.

"Fuck," he murmured against her mound as she took one inside her mouth, her tongue twirling around it as he felt it tightening, draw back, ache even more with the mindless need to come. Come in his wife's soft hands.

He fought his body, forced his mind to focus on the task at hand. He knew he was not going to last long. Not with his wife's sweet lips around his nuts. But he wanted her with him. He might be tied up, blindfolded, but when he came he did not want to be alone in the pleasure. He wanted her with him, equals and partners in pleasure.

He worked her button harder with his tongue and teeth as he felt her release his ball, turning her attention to the other one. It was frustrating not having his fingers to help him, to push her higher. Massage her g-spot. Drive her as crazy as she was him. She released his sac with a loud plop. He was certain she would return to sucking his engorged cock, finish him off, before he had the chance to finish her.

His eyes practically popped out of his head as he felt her tongue travel not back down his shaft but up towards his ass. He tried to raise his head, protest, but her hips slammed against his face, muffling his cry.

Then he felt her tongue swirling around his asshole and all protest faded. 'Fuck, it should not feel that fucking amazing,' his mind protested. But it did and then some. His cock throbbed and hung heavy against her chest. He moved his hips, trying to rub it against her soft tits, seeking the release that was so fucking close. But his movements only brought his ass closer to her face.

They were a writhing, moaning mess of tangled limbs. His face buried even deeper between her legs to stifle the moans he did not want her to hear. Her face buried between the cheeks of his ass, doing things he had never dreamt of actually doing, but had discovered his torturous body loved. He felt her blow across his opening and practically jumped at this new sensation.

"Follow my lead, commander," he heard her voice from somewhere far away. "Use your tongue on my clit just like I do on this sweet ass," his mind was fracturing and knew it. Was powerless to stop it. And would not even if he could.

He nodded against her wet cunt as he felt tongue circling his tender flesh. He tried to focus, match her rhythm against her clitoris. He had just about mastered that task when he felt her push hers against his tender bud. "God damn it," he moaned against her mound as his wife tongue fucked his ass.

He paused trying to gain some control of the situation, of his own fucking body. Each time he thought he had adjusted, come to terms with what was happening, she changed the rules, pushed him a bit further. But he could not, would not stop it. He was coming to want this, need this, need her like the mad man he had become.

He breathed deeply and followed her lead, his tongue plunging deep inside her sopping wet pussy once more. He felt her tremble beneath him. He gloried in the fact that even like this, his wife could not deny her body's reaction to his touch. He went mad at the simple, unconscious admission. His tongue fucked her as his cock ached to.

He moaned as he felt her tongue retreat from his ass, but he could not stop to speak. He knew she was close, so fucking close and like her earlier taunts, he wanted nothing more than to drink every drop of her juices as she came on his tongue. He moaned as she trailed her tongue slowly along the sensitive flesh back to his balls. Her tongue swirled around each one and he whimpered into her cunt when she did not suck either of them inside that sweet mouth.

He felt her shifting once more beneath him. Then her mouth was once more wrapped around the head of his cock, taking him deep, gobbling at his cock. Her hands on his ass guided his movements as she took even more inside the warm, wet depths. He knew he was going to come, he was utterly powerless under her control to stop it.

"God, Jill," he moaned into her pussy. "Come with me, baby," he pleaded as his tongue went to work on her clitoris once more. He felt her arching into his face once more as his balls drew up against his body. He could almost feel the come surging through them, racing to break free.

Then there was a new sensation. Something was once more pressed tight against his asshole. His mind fought through the fog. Her tongue was torturing the head of his cock. So what the fuck was pressing deeper and deeper inside his ass?

Before he could make sense of it all, he felt the ultimate betrayal. His body trembled, his hips pounded against her face, which caused whatever it was to plunge deeper still within his bowels. He saw stars, whole fucking galaxies of them as his seed shot out of his cock, deep into his wife's throat.

He moaned and whimpered against her clitoris as he felt her tense beneath him. It was the only warning he had as her release answered his, flooding his mouth with the honey he had worked so hard to draw forth. Their orgasm seemed to go on and on as he felt it moving inside his ass.

The ropes slipped from his wrists onto the sheets as it slipped softly from his bottom. His head collapsed between his wife's thighs as his mind fought his still hard cock for control of the situation. His heart was pounding out a drum beat that drowned them both out. Until he felt the stinging blow to his ass cheek, he moved so quickly, instinct took over.

***

In less than a heartbeat he was looming over her. His hand wrapped about her wrist holding the riding crop high in the air.

"What the fuck was that?" he demanded.

"You didn't say Poseidon," she smiled up at him.

He laughed as he dropped her wrist, rolling to his side. She smiled and for the first time in the past few hours she sighed with relief. Mistress J had done her worst and her husband was laughing. She curled up against his chest.

"I take it we're still good?" she questioned.

He wrapped his arm about her waist and drew her tighter against his body. He brushed a kiss on the tip of her nose. "I'll let you know when my head catches up to my cock. Shit, what was that? Fuck, Jill. That was wilder than most of the porn I read."

She chuckled, "Then I'm going to have to enlighten you to a few more interesting porn sites too, it seems."

His eye brows arched, "You're joking, right?"

She shook her head, "No, I'm not." She bent and placed a tender kiss over his heart. She knew that they should have perhaps had this conversation before, but it was better late than never, she supposed.

Looking deep into his blue eyes, she whispered, "Did you really not like it?"

He shook his head, "You know damned good and well I can't lie my way out of this one. Did it feel like I didn't like it to you, Missus Monroe?" His fingers played with the metal loop near her shoulder, trailed softly down her skin to her hard nipple. When his fingers pinched at it, she moaned. "Or maybe I should say, Mistress J?" he winked.

He reached over and picked up the riding crop, "But what the fuck is this? My daddy won't even allow these things used on the horses, let alone in the bedroom. I ought to turn your ass over and show you how it feels."

Her heart raced faster at his words. "You can, you know," she whispered.

His brows furrowed at her words. "Are serious, Jill? This thing could do real damage."

She shrugged, "It might be a bit uncomfortable sitting down for a day or two, but not serious damage."

He studied her face, "Seriously? I mean what if I wanted to tie you up? Maybe not this nasty thing," he said tossing the whip across the room and drawing her tighter against his body until she felt his hard cock pressing against her thighs. "What if I wanted to spank this sweet ass of your until it was red?" he whispered as his hands caressed her bottom.

"I'd say, what are you waiting for, commander?" she said as she pressed tighter against him.

She watched indecision play across his face as he tried to pull from her arms, "No, I could hurt you," he said in a whisper.

"That's why we have Poseidon, Daniel. If anything is too much, either of us can say the safe word."

"What's this safe word shit?"

She chuckled, "I really do have to educate you, don't I, my sweet little farm boy?" She brushed another kiss over his heart. "I'd rather play than talk but safe word is a word...one you would not normally say, that doms and subs use when they play. It allows both to relax and enjoy the games knowing that it is safe, no one will get hurt," she winked, "seriously anyway."

She allowed her fingers to toy with his chest hairs. She smiled as she realized how comfortable she was getting with him. She laughed at the thought, comfortable did not touch what just happened.

"Want to share what's so funny, sweetheart?" he teased.

"I was just thinking how comfortable it is talking to you. I mean, " she felt herself blush, "I mean it's not easy for most people to talk about these things. Even couples, who have been married for years find it difficult to talk about their fantasies," she frowned then as she remembered her own introduction to these games.

He nodded and buried his head in her hair, kissing her neck. "I know. It was something that hit me from the beginning. I've never been able to talk to women. Not really." He drew back and smiled down at her, "But not with you. From the very beginning, it was like I could talk with you about anything. You threw me for a loop, sweetheart."

She frowned at his words. Well, most things, she thought. They rarely discussed them. The ghosts in their marriage.

***

Daniel saw his wife frown, tears brimmed in those green eyes, making them greener still. "What is it?" he whispered. "Why, sweetheart? What are you so fucking scared of? And why? It can't be him. David. Not as in love with him as you still are," he sighed at his admission, hoping she could not hear the longing in his voice.

He lifted her chin, "Why, baby? Why were you so fucking afraid to be naked with me? Why did you feel you had to hide all this from me?"

He felt her trembling in his arms and hugged her tighter. She was silent for so long that he feared once again the questions would remain unanswered, a wall between them. Another one anyway. When she finally did speak, it was so low he had to bend his head just to hear.

"It was right after we moved to London. DJ had gotten a place at Goldsmiths College. I figured what the hell, thought a change of scenery might be good for us all. So I moved all of us down there. Away from the memories, away from everything they had ever known."

He watched the tears slip over the edge of her eyes, bent and kissed them away. He smiled as he remembered their dance, her drunken question, 'will you kiss away the pain.' He wanted nothing more than to try.

He saw her smile weakly, "Anyway, I got a job, working as chef in a mental health day center. I made a couple of friends," she frowned again. "Then I met him. He was the psychiatrist there, worked a couple of days a week. We started talking, then dating." She shook her head, "He was so different from anyone I had known in a very long time. Cultured and educated. Always taking me to museums, the theater and lectures. That part was nice."

Silence hung like sides of beef, its pungent smell drifting from his daddy's barn after a slaughter. "I don't want to talk about it anymore," she whispered. "Daniel, please make love to me," she pleaded as huge tears coasted down her cheeks.

He lifted her chin, forced her to meet his gaze. "Baby, you don't know how much I want to do just that, but if I did this would just keeping growing in that pretty little mind of yours. Eating away at you like it has been all this time. Jill, trust me. Trust me like I did earlier. Please," he brushed one of the tears back with the pad of his thumb.

She sighed and blushed, "Other things weren't so good, between us. We'd been together for six months before we even had sex. Then it was not that good." She chuckled, "All right, it was crappy. A couple of sloppy wet kisses and fumbling in the dark. But I thought it would get better. I mean David had been the only other man I had been with so I thought maybe I was not being fair, giving him a chance."

Daniel chuckled, "Yeah, bad sex doesn't get any better. Trust me, I had almost fourteen years of it."

She giggled and forced a weak smile, "Well, I didn't know that. So when he asked me to marry him a couple of months later, I was still so in awe of the great professor's brilliant mind that I ignored," she cleared her throat, "his short comings, shall we say."

Daniel shook his head, "Didn't measure up, sweetie?" he teased.

"Not hardly," she smiled.

"So what happened? I know bad sex can take its toll on your ego, but it still doesn't make sense. Why would his short comings as you call them effect you so much?"

She sighed, "I guess you're right. It wouldn't have, except for the other."

"What other?" he prodded her with a couple of tender kisses on her shoulder.

"We had been together almost a year. It was just a couple of weeks until the wedding actually. And I was getting nervous. I mean really nervous. We'd made love less than a half a dozen times and it always the same...in the dark and over quickly."

"I went out with a couple of my girlfriends and got a bit drunk. Decided it was time we had it out about the lousy sex so I went to his house. He'd given me a key the week before so I could come over and take measurements, make whatever little changes I wanted, he said. But he insisted that I should call before coming over. That alone should have told me something, shouldn't it?"

He nodded, "But sometimes we get so caught up in things that we ignore those little warnings until it is too late."

She smiled weakly, "Yeah, I guess we do. Anyway, I forgot to call first and I walked in on him with a student. Damn, the girl was probably barely legal." Her frown deepened, "It got nasty from there."

"I know how much an affair can hurt," he whispered.

She brushed back his hair softly, "It wasn't just that. It was the things he said," fresh tears cascaded down her cheeks and Daniel's gut clinched.

"I'll listen if you need to talk, but I'm not asking for more details. Afraid, I already want to kill the bastard," he said as he hugged her tighter.

"Let's just say, he hit every insecurity a woman can have," she sighed. "Fat. Old. Even told me that good wives did not act like whores in the bedroom. Told me I was nothing than a wanton old slag," she stared down at her outfit. "I guess he might be a tad right about being a slut in the bedroom."

"I'm damned glad he did not appreciate the value of that," he frowned as he imagined her married to the other man.

"Yeah, me too," she smiled up at him, but he could read the insecurities still hidden just beneath the surface of those green pools.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers