The Arrangement Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

He brushed the hair back from her cheek. "I think I'm going to enjoy having a slutty wife. Once I get used to it," he added.

She studied his face for a long moment, but this time when she finally smiled it reached her eyes that were twinkling with her teasing nature. "So what were you saying earlier about turning my ass red, commander?"

He groaned and buried his face in her hair, "Jill, quit teasing me."

"I'm dead serious, Daniel," she replied. "One more quick lesson for now. Your wife is what they call a switch. Yes, Mistress J might like to come out and play her little domination games on occasion, but most of them I'm pretty submissive. Didn't you notice how turned on I got that first time when you held me down and bit my shoulder?"

His brows furrowed as his mind played back that afternoon on the wide screen of his memory. "How could I fucking forget?" he asked. "So you're saying that biting and spanking gets you as hot as all that crazy shit earlier?"

She nodded, "Actually, hotter most of the time. I enjoy Mistress J, but trust me in small doses. I would never want to be with a truly submissive man," she nibbled at his shoulder. "Luckily, I don't have to worry about that do I? Actually, I'm sort of surprised how far you let her get."

He groaned, "Now you tell me." He rolled her over onto her stomach. "For that you do deserve a good spanking, my sweet wife," he said as he brought his bare hand down harder than he ever had on her upturned bottom. Hard enough that even the palm of his hand stung with the blow.

"Opening your fucking legs," he commanded. His wife's instant obedience left him smiling at this new turn of events. He plunged his fingers between her wet folds and felt her body trembling in release as his fingers found her g-spot.

He did not allow her body to even come down from the high before his other hand delivered another hard open handed blow to the other cheek. The sound echoed off the walls of their bedroom.

His fingers still inside her cunt felt it clutch them tighter. He bent and kissed each red mark on her ass, caressing them tenderly with the same palms that had made them. "Oh yes, I'm going to love having a nasty little slut wife in my bedroom. Stupid bastard doesn't know what he's missing."

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers