The Arrangement Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

Daniel nibbled at her shoulder, "Except for their foul mouths."

She shoved playfully at him and DJ grumbled loudly, "I feel so fucking sorry for little sis. You two must be embarrassing as hell. Woman, didn't Dad teach you anything about decorum? Keep that shit in the bedroom along with the whips and chains." Jill's mouth fell open at his words.

"Oh and either take the fucking profile down or update it," he added. "It's embarrassing enough to see it on there every damned time I login. Thank god, they don't have relationship links the way Facebook does. I can just see it, Dark Dom Eighty-four son of Switch-a-duos." DJ speared Daniel with a stare, "Dude, do better than my old man. Make us all happy and banish Mistress J."

Daniel laughed and slapped his step-son on the shoulder, "If you only knew, the woman has charms of her own."

DJ shook his dark head, "Whatever, I prefer my women more pliable, true subs."

Jill sobered, seeing her son's pains through his crass words. "You never know, DJ. Maybe one day, Sarah will stop running."

He nodded, "And what? Then I'd have my three brothers to fight. For the only woman any of us have ever loved. Well, other than you, Mum." He turned that stare on her this time, "Now, enough. Get. Some. Rest."

She shook her head. "That shit won't work on me, son."

Daniel turned her head to face him, "Get. Some. Rest."

Her world tilted on its axis as her stomach dropped to her knees. Her nipples and her womb tightened as moisture flowed between her legs. She felt a weakness that had nothing to do with her medical condition and everything to do with the man. "Yes, sir," she mumbled as she dropped her eyes.

"Damn, man, I might learn to like you, yet," she heard her son joke as he closed the door, leaving them alone.

Daniel sighed as he drew her into his arms and brushed a kiss across the top of her head. So much had happened since he had last held her. It felt that the world was a completely different place, but the safety and security that she felt lying in his arms was the same. It always would be.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I know I should have told you myself. But I couldn't," he began.

Jill placed her fingers over his soft lips, "I know. Operational Security. When did you connect the pieces?" Her stomach did a soft roll and she knew that if it were not empty she would have been sick at the possibilities.

He shook his head, "Not until I saw the tattoo. His unit insignia. Then I didn't know what to say or do. I had already fallen in love with you. But I just found out that I was in love with the widow of a man, whose death I blamed myself for. I was a bastard there for a while, I know."

He smiled weakly at her and she heard the beep-beeping increase. "I'll answer whatever questions you have, sweetheart. National security or not, you have a right to the truth."

She shook her head, "I know all I need to. I'm a lucky woman to have loved two such wonderful men." She brushed his hair back gently, "But I'd appreciate it if you made that offer to DJ. I think my son still has some issues of his own with his father. If the details of what happened out there can help put some of those to rest then I'd be grateful."

He nodded as his hands moved down to caress her protruding stomach. Jill sucked in a deep breath and Daniel frowned as they felt something flutter softly against his palm.

"Holy fuck, is that what I think it is?"

Jill slapped at his hand, "And you were giving DJ lectures for his language around the girls. You know in a couple more weeks they'll be able to hear everything you say?"

His frown deepened, "Really? Holy shit," his hand flew to his mouth. "Sorry. I guess I've still got some things to learn."

She smiled, "And some kinky fantasies to fulfill if I remember correctly, Commander."

He blushed as his eyes grazed over the swell of her full breasts barely contained by the thin hospital gown. "Really?"

Jill laughed, the sound of his voice reminding her of a child in a candy store. But there were still other things they needed to discuss. "Are you going to have a DNA test?"

He frowned, "A DNA test? Whatever for?"

"Britney and Ash..." Daniel's fingers over her lips stopped her before she could even finish.

"Do you love Bel one bit less than Declan? Or even DJ more than Jesse?" She shook her head.

"Then why the fuck would I want to do something so god damned stupid? Give the Thompsons and the Dodds ammunition if they wanted to try and take the girls from us? Hell, no, those are my daughters as much as Jesse and Bel or these little peanuts as Simone insists on calling them," his hand once more caressing his babies growing inside of her. "Are we together on this one, my love?"

She nodded as he drew her back into his arms. "You know you don't have to," she whispered against the warmth of his shoulder.

"Yes, I do. I don't think I could stand another night apart," he turned her to face him. Jill marveled that they had become so in sync that not even the change of subject had thrown him. "You've given me new nightmares, sweetheart."

She brushed a finger across his cheek, "I never meant to. I'm sorry. But are you sure? I mean you aren't planning to take the Night Walkers' offer, are you?"

"Hell, no, sweetheart. After all this shit, I owe you a spanking for even asking. But how do you feel about West Texas?"

"West Texas?"

"Yeah, I met this crazy scientist, who thinks the world is about to come to an end. He's building an eco-village, whatever the fuck that is, out in the desert. He's already convinced Samuel to come to work for him. I was wondering if you might be interested too?"

"End of the world? Is the man that crazy?" her brows furrowed as her fingers played at the top button of her husband's shirt.

Daniel shrugged, "Maybe not as much as it sounds."

***

THE END...or is it?

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers