The Arrangement Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said no, I did not need a cleaner. Or a cook.

'There must be something you need doing round here. It's a big place to be in your own.'

'I'll think about it.' I said seriously.

'Do you have a girlfriend?'

'No, I don't.'

'Are you gay? I don't mind if you are, but I don't think you are, I have pretty good Gaydar.'

'No, I'm not gay.' I laughed.

She looked into my eyes and those dark, dark, eyes made me catch my breath. I was leaning against the breakfast counter opposite her and I was very aware that she nothing on under the robe she wore. My cock gave an involuntary jerk.

'Do you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you?' she said quietly.

'Yes' I whispered.

She slid her plate to one side and leant over the narrow counter and our lips gently met.

'Thank you for last night.' She said.

'For a few drinks and a jacket potato?' I asked.

'No, for listening to me and looking after me. For being sweet and nice. I know you fancy me, but I also know you won't do anything about it. Well I think I want you to.'

I thought 'what the hell' and went round the counter and we kissed. She opened her legs as she sat on the stool and I pressed my body against hers as she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

She pulled the belt of her robe open and then she did the same for mine. I pulled away from her slightly so that we could open our robes then we were skin against skin, my hard cock pressed against her belly as we kissed and our tongues danced in each other's mouths.

She squeezed her hand between us and put her fingers round my cock and said with a smile 'Mmm, you are hard...and that's a nice size.' She moved her hand up and down, stroking me and rubbing my glans around her pussy lips, I could smell her musk and I could feel that she was already wet by the way my cock was slipping around.

She placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and said into my ear 'In you go big boy, you know you want to.' I pushed and slid my very hard seven inches most of the way into her. I pulled out and pushed again, this time I slid into the hilt and I could feel the stool against my balls.

She groaned and buried her head against my shoulder, kissing the sensitive skin there. I turned to look at her and our eyes met, her head a little to one side and a smile on her face 'That feels good doesn't it?' She asked.

'Very' I replied as I slowly moved in and out of her, nearly all the way out then back in all the way.

She looked down at my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy and I looked too. I could see the shiny wetness of her juices coating my cock as I pulled out then slid back into her. She looked back up into my eyes and said 'looks fucking fantastic, your cock sliding into me like that. I want you to make me cum and then fill my pussy up with your spunk.'

Her dirty talk was having an effect on both of us and I speeded up my thrusts as I plunged in and out of her. She was very wet now and there was a loud slurping noise as I fucked her hard.

I put my hand down between our bodies and got my thumb to her clitoris, rubbing it as we fucked. She gasped and her head went back as she wrapped her legs round my waist. 'Oh fuck yes! Play with my clit while you fuck me! Oh yes, you're making me cum!'

Her body spasmed and I felt wetness run down my legs as I plunged in and out of her. Then my juices were joining hers and with every thrust I deposited another load into her soaking pussy.

'Fuck that was good!' she exclaimed. 'I always feel horny when I have had a drink. And that is a great way to get over a hangover.'

I got my breath back, my softening erection still inside her. 'That was good. I already went for a swim to get rid of my hangover, but that was much better' I said with a smile.

'Don't tell me you have swimming pool! Jeez are you a fucking millionaire?' She said looking at me with her eyes wide.

'I do okay.' I said cryptically

'You are one dark horse, I thought you were a bit of a geek, a teacher or whatever. It turns out you are like some secret millionaire with a mansion and a body like some greek god.'

At that moment my now soft cock slipped from her wet pussy and we both looked down. 'God, look at your six pack.' she said as she ran her fingers over my stomach then further down to touch my soft cock and then to cup my balls in her hand. 'Have you got anything left in there for a girl or is that it for now?' she asked with a raised eyebrow.

My cock started to stiffen again and I put my hands on her tits and teased her nipples between my thumb and finger so that they became rock hard. She moaned as I kissed her. I put my hand behind her neck and leaned her back so I could kiss her tits and suck her nipples. She could not hold my balls like that so she changed to sliding her fingers up and down my still wet and hardening shaft, all the while making little moaning sounds.

I decided it was my turn to be in control so I gently pulled her down off the stool and turned her round. She raised an eyebrow with a little smile but she knew what I was thinking and bent over the stool with her legs apart and looked back over her shoulder.

I knelt behind her and ran my tongue between her prominent pussy lips and she shuddered and moaned her pleasure. I slipped two fingers deep into her and played with her clit with my other hand. I turned my hand over so I would stroke the upper part of her then the turned it again to rub lower side, all the time rubbing her protruding clit. She was moving her hips and her legs kept threatening to give way and her groans were getting louder. She gasped 'Fuck, I don't know what you are doing back there but don't fuckin' stop. God, I'm going to come again.'

After another few thrusts she was coming all over my hand, squirting clear liquid up my arm and splashing on my face. Her legs gave way and she moaned as I managed to get a hand under her to hold her and keep on thrusting.

I slowed my hand, and slowly withdrew my fingers from her soaking pussy then I stood behind her and held onto her hips as I slipped my now aching erection inside her.

She was almost limp, leaning over the stool, she was saying 'Fuck, that's so good' over and over.

I got into a rhythm and she stopped talking, just moaned quietly as I thrust into her. I bent over and reached for her tits as I thrust in and out, she had to lift herself off the stool slightly so could I squeeze them and roll her nipples in my fingers. Her head drooped forward and she moved backwards and forwards as I slid in and out of her.

I said 'Play with your clit while I fuck you.'

She moaned and said 'I don't think I can' but she shifted her weight onto one arm and reached under her to rub her clit. I could feel her nails touch my cock as she moved her fingers and it turned me on even more.

I could feel my orgasm approaching but it felt so good fucking her that I slowed my thrusts down to make it last. I could feel Mel still rubbing her clit as I slowly slid in and out of her. Her breaths were ragged and she gasped 'Fuck me Alex, don't stop, I'm going to cum again and I want to feel your spunk squirting inside me.'

That did it for me and I thrust hard into her again and again as I emptied my seed into her over and over. She came with me saying 'yes, yes, fuck me Alex, give me your cum.'

I pulled out of her and turned her into my arms so I could kiss her. She was almost as loose limbed as the previous night and I was not much better but she turned her face to mine and returned the kiss.

Our kiss ended and we just held each other while our hearts slowed. She said softly 'Mmm, I can feel your cum dripping out of my pussy onto my foot. That was a great fuck.'

I smiled at her and said 'It was, though very unexpected.'

She said 'I didn't intend to fuck you, but you are quite hot. A couple of the girls and one of the boys in the class said they wouldn't kick you out of bed. But you never go to any of the parties or even go for a drink in any of the student bars.'

'Well I don't really fit in do I? I'm closer in age to the lecturers. That first day I felt so old and I don't ever think of myself as older than, say, 25. Someone thought I was the lecturer and started to introduce themselves to me.'

She laughed 'That was me! I thought "oh god, a lecturer trying to look like one of the class!" But I do generally like older guys. Mark is 29, 30 this year.' She gave a wicked grin 'he's not as hot as you though, you've got a great body. Love your abs and arms.'

I said 'Thanks, I try to look after myself.'

She said 'Hello, it's at this point you are supposed to compliment me on something. I know you're a man and a fuck is a fuck but there must be something about me you like.'

I laughed and said 'You're what? 19? You are perfect all over, beautiful face, great legs, great tits and you know it! You are just fishing for compliments. You are a bit too skinny for my usual tastes though before you get too big headed!'

'As if there is a chance of that happening. I know I'm a bit on the skinny side, I've been away from Mum's cooking for over half a year and I'm a crap cook and so was Mark. You could offer to feed me up a bit.' She giggled and said 'but I think we could end up burning more calories than I ate if the last half hour was anything to go by.

'I'm starving again now, I didn't finish the breakfast you made me. And I could kill for a cigarette, you don't smoke do you? No course you don't.'

I didn't even bother to answer the question as she had answered it for me. I asked 'Do you want some more toast and coffee?' as I went to do up my robe.

'Don't close your robe, it looks sexy like that, and yes please.' She sat back on the stool with her own robe open watching me as I made her some more breakfast. She took the one whole tomato that was left on her plate and bit into, sucking on the juice. She had a little half smile on her face as she ate, I kept looking up at her, our eyes meeting.

I handed a plate with a couple of slices of buttered toast and a cup of coffee to her and we chatted about our families and where we were from. She was the youngest of three, with a sister and a brother, her parents still lived in a village near Leicester where she had been born and grown up. Her brother was in Australia, a manager for a mobile phone company and her sister, the eldest of the three was married with two kids and living in Watford.

I told her I had married when I was 25 but divorced six years later, no children, too busy, that my ex had remarried and moved to Glasgow and I had heard that she now had two kids but I hadn't seen her for years.

'Why did you split up?' She asked.

I sighed 'She had an affair. I guess I didn't pay her enough attention; I was working hard, a partner in a private practice, working all over the country and in Dubai. Alison got a good job with a city broker's, all brash young city types flashing their cash and constant partying. She started getting home later and later, out socialising with her colleagues. Then one night she didn't come home at all and alarm bells rang so I faced her over it and it all came out. She asked for the divorce, but only because she beat me too it.'

'It doesn't sound like it was your fault.' She said 'Sounds like it was almost inevitable if she was that kind of girl.'

'I often wonder what would have happened if I had not been so busy, spent more time with her, maybe even started a family, which she wanted at some point. The opportunity for an affair might not have presented itself, we might still be together.'

'You can't live on "what ifs", you can only live for now. Who knows what might have happened, you might have had kiddies and you might still have broken up, that would have been even worse.'

'Such a wise head on young shoulders'. I said with a smile.

'Don't take the piss, a black eye wouldn't suit you!' She said, laughing. 'I'm going to get dressed and go back the halls to get some clean clothes before the lecture this afternoon.'

She headed for the door while I loaded the dirty plates in the dish washer. 'See, you need a cleaner.' She threw back over her shoulder as she walked through the doorway.

I got dressed and was just putting my shoes on in the hall when Mel came down the stairs dressed and ready to go. I said 'I'll call a cab, shouldn't take too long.'

'Do you get a cab for everywhere you go? Haven't you heard of busses?'

'We can get the bus if you want, the bus stop is just round the corner, I normally cycle everywhere.' I replied.

Chapter 4 – The proposal

We went out and stood at the bus stop. She shyly slipped her hand round my arm and smiled at me as I turned to look at her, I smiled back and she reached up to kiss me, just a quick gentle kiss on the lips.

We stood there for a while as we waited for the bus then she said 'I've got a...well a proposal I suppose you'd call it.'

'Go on' I said.

'Well you don't need a cleaner or a cook. And I get the impression you think I'm a bit young to be your squeeze, but you obviously enjoyed fucking with me.'

She hesitated, looking at me, looking a bit nervous now.

'I could be your live in lover, just while we're here at uni.' She suggested, and then she rushed on. 'I thought about it while I was getting dressed. I could stay with you in the house rent free, in one of the guest rooms and if you wanted sex, a quick fuck or a blow job you could give me a call and I could be there and do it for you.'

I looked at her like she was mad, but I could definitely see the appeal.

'No, that was a stupid idea.' She said 'forget I ever said it, it was just me voicing a stupid fantasy. God, I feel stupid now, sorry.'

'Actually, after the initial shock, I was coming round to the idea. Should I forget it?'

'Really?' She said with a surprised little smile.

'We could give it a go, see where it goes, you know a trial period.' I thought about it, coming up with some ideas of my own. 'We'd have to do it properly, set up some rules about what we could and couldn't do.'

'How do you mean?' She asked.

'Well what about if I want more than you are willing to do. I do go through periods when I spend whole days horny as hell, you may not want to do something about it and then it could all go wrong.'

'I find that very unlikely,' she said with a wicked smile 'but I see what you mean. Well perhaps you could write something up and we'll go through it and we'll see where it goes'

'I've got a better idea' I said with a smile. 'I'll write a job specification, then we can have a job interview and if you are successful we can both sign a contract of employment.'

She looked at me with her mouth open in mock shock and put her hands her hips for a moment but with a smile on her face, I could see she was going with this role play. 'Wasn't this morning a good enough interview' she asked.

'I never employ someone without a second interview. Though I might waive requesting references in this instance.'

'Oh my god!' she said with her mouth open again. Then she put on a show of composing herself, smoothing down her skirt and folding her arms.

'Okay and when do you propose this interview?' She asked.

'I'll get a job specification and a contract written this evening, we have lectures tomorrow until 12:30pm, shall we say tomorrow afternoon at 3:30pm?'

'I think that would be a suitable time.' she said

The bus arrived and we got on, the role play over for then. The bus was full, mainly pensioners but with a few young mums with prams. We couldn't get to the seats without scrambling past prams so we stood in the wheelchair area. I grabbed a rail above me and Mel put her arm round me. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled at each other.

Something caught my eye and I looked a bit lower down than her face and I realised that I could see Mel's erect nipple proudly prodding at her top. She saw where I was looking and turned into me so that no one else could see. She reached her head up to say something and I lowered my head so she could whisper. 'I didn't want to put yesterday's underwear back on and I can't stop thinking about tomorrow now. I'm a bit wet too!' And I felt her move as she squeezed her thighs together.

As we were pressed together she felt my awakening erection pressing against her and she smiled and said 'Mmmm.' I had to think very hard about the afternoon's lecture subject in order to not be very uncomfortable and embarrassed when we got off the bus but the movement of the bus and Mel's body made it very difficult!

When we got to the campus I went to La Dolce, the campus coffee shop and waited for Mel to return from her halls of residence before ordering coffees. She joined me at the table outside. I could see she had a bra on now. She opened a new packet of 10 cigarettes and I went and got the coffees. We sat and chatted comfortably for half an hour until we had to make our way to the lecture hall, we did not mention the arrangements for the next day again. We wanted to be able to concentrate on the upcoming lecture. On the way to the lecture I asked Mel which halls of Residence she was in. She told me she was in Room 11 Penn Block and I made a note of that on my phone. I didn't want to deliver to the wrong address!

That night I got home and wrote the Job Description and Contract of Employment and placed the Job Description in an envelope marked Private and Confidential and cycled back to Penn Block and pushed it under Mel's door. At 11:00 pm I got a text that just said 'OMG!' and I smiled and wondered what her reaction was and if I had gone too far.

Job Description

Position – Live in Lover (LiL)

Roles and Responsibilities:

1. Provide full sexual satisfaction as and when required to Alex Marshall within the framework of the Contract of Employment.

2. These duties will include:

a. All types of kissing, in public and private.

b. Giving and receiving of furtive and judicious touching and fondling in public.

c. Providing visual stimulation by playing with and masturbating yourself with fingers and/or sex toys (provided by employer)

d. Dressing up and showing off in lingerie and sexy clothing (provided by employer) This may involve erotic/pole dancing

e. Role play.

f. Fucking.*

g. Giving and receiving oral sex.†

h. Mammarial sex (Hereafter referred to as 'tit fucking')‡

i. Masturbating employer (Hereafter referred to as 'hand job')

j. Anything else mutually agreed to and deemed appropriate to the position of LiL.

*This refers to vaginal sex in many different sexual positions and may include many positions in one session. For the definition of 'session' see note in 'limitations' section below.

†Giving oral sex – it is deemed 'normal' during oral sex for the semen to be swallowed. If this is not acceptable this must be raised during interview and agreed on prior to employment commencing. i.e. swallowing may be unacceptable but cumming in the mouth and then semen spat out OR receiving semen over the face (a 'facial') and breasts may be acceptable.

‡Mammarial sex – it is deemed 'normal' during tit fucking for the semen to deposited over the breasts and nipples.

3. Limitations:

a. A 'session' will be deemed to be providing services 2c - 2h above. A session will not exceed 2 hours and there will be a break of at least 30 minutes between sessions unless agreed otherwise by the LiL and the Employer. e.g. a long slow session may be very enjoyable and neither party may want to stop until a mutually acceptable time. If, however, EITHER party want to stop then the other must abide by this limitation.

b. Any position that is or becomes painful or uncomfortable may be stopped at the request of either party.

c. Anything that is deemed demeaning or abusive by either party.

d. If external issues or workload becomes unmanageable by either party then a mutually agreed break may be taken from the role. In this instance it is required to set a date/time when normal service is to resume.