The Arrangement Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

e. Any health related issue.

4. Items to be agreed at interview (to be included in the Contract of Employment prior to signing and issue)

a. Anal sex – whether this is an acceptable activity to either party

b. Birth control – Method and guarantees

c. Other partners

i. It is a requirement of this role that the LiL does not partake in any kind of sex act with any other male for the duration of the contract. This is a 'deal breaker' and the contract will be cancelled with immediate effect in this situation.

ii. The Employer undertakes to guarantee not to partake in any kind of sex act with a third party for the duration of this contract unless

iii. A third party female sex partner may be invited by BOTH parties if it is mutually agreed beforehand.

Contract of Employment

Between Alexander Marshall (Employer) and Melanie Etheridge (LiL)

There will be a one month probationary period for this role to ensure that both parties are comfortable with the roles and responsibilities.

There will be an appraisal at the end of 3 months continuous employment and at 12 months employment.

The contract is to provide services as per the Job Specification and is for the duration of the degree course at University of Reading. There is an option for either party to request an extension to the contract at the end of the course while post grad employment options are considered. Although the other party must undertake to consider the extension it is not mandatory to accept.

The services will be delivered under the following guidelines:

Number of sessions:

21 sessions per week at any time of day or night, workload notwithstanding. A maximum of 5 sessions in any 24 hour period.

As the LiL you have control of 5 of the sessions per week with a maximum of one per day. During the LiL session you are able to request the position or action you want. e.g. have oral sex performed on you until you orgasm or be fucked in a certain position or positions until orgasm. During the LiL session it is still a requirement that the Employer reaches orgasm but you have control where the semen is deposited (within reason.)

Hand jobs – these are excluded from the sessions and may be requested at any time.

Remuneration Package:

* All university fees paid

* Up to £5000 pa clothing/lingerie allowance (all items to be chosen with and bought by the employer)

* £50 per week cash (To be reviewed after 3 months and 12 months)

* Free accommodation, food, drink and cigarettes

* Free health insurance

* Free dental care

* Free use of pool, gymnasium and hot tub

* Free use of personal car including insurance, fuel, servicing and incidental costs (Nissan Micra)

Holidays:

Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays to be booked with as much advanced notice as possible.

Chapter 5 – The Interview

I got back to the house at about 1:00 pm and set up the office to carry out an interview, moving the desk away from the wall and turning to face the door and placing one of the dining room chairs in front of the desk. I then made myself some lunch and a drink and waited nervously for Mel to arrive. I was certain she would come, but I was a little nervous about her reaction.

Mel arrived at 3:15, looking a little flustered, nervous and excited. I kissed her quite formally on the cheek and she took off her coat and I took it from her to hang on the hall stand. I turned to look at her; I could see she had made a real effort getting ready. She had on a white blouse top in a semi-sheer material that you could just see her black push up bra through, the three top buttons were undone showing her perfect cleavage. Below her blouse she wore a black skirt, nicely shaped and coming half way down her thighs, very classy and not at all tarty, she had black stockings or tights (my imagination said stockings) and a pair of black shoes with 4" stiletto heels. Her hair was up and clipped at the back with a big brown clip with a few stray wisps curled either side of her face. She wore a little makeup, again not tarty. It is as if she had looked into my mind and chosen exactly how she should get dressed, she looked absolutely gorgeous. I filed the image under 'never forget this day' and asked her to come upstairs to the office.

I opened the door for her and asked her to take a seat. I asked 'Would you like a drink?'

'Ermm...yes please.'

'Jack Daniels and Coke isn't it? Or would you prefer a soft drink?'

'Oh, err...no JD and Coke would be lovely, thank you.' She replied.

I poured her a healthy measure of Jack Daniels, added ice from the little fridge built into the office furniture and opened a miniature Coke and put them on the desk in front of her. She said thank you very formally, sitting with her hands in her lap. As an afterthought I put an ashtray next to the glass then turned back and poured myself a Glenlivet, added ice and went to my seat opposite her.

I said 'Thank you for coming, I must say our last meeting went very well and I think you would be very good in the position of live in lover. I understand you received the job description last night, I was wondering what you felt about the role now you have a bit more detail about what the role entails.'

She cleared her throat and said 'Well...'

I interrupted her 'Feel free to smoke if you want to.'

'Thank you.' She reached for her bag and took out a cigarette and lit it, reached for her drink and sat back.

'As I was about to say, when I first read the Job Description I was a little shocked, but I realised that none of the duties were onerous, in fact far from it, they're all tasks that I thoroughly enjoy and I think I could really love the job, I think you would find all my work to your satisfaction.'

'Well that is good news. I have produced a Contract of Employment which includes the suggested remuneration package.' I passed her the contract and she took it from me, tapped the ash from her cigarette, put it to her lips and took a long inhale then put in the ashtray and started to read the contract. She nodded as she read, then she paused as she read the section on the sessions, weighing things up. She carried on reading, then she froze and after a good few seconds she finally looked up at me with wide eyes.

'That seems very generous.' She said.

'I do like to look after my staff.' I replied. 'Not having to worry about money means they can work without distractions. Both academically and in the role of we are discussing here'

'Uh huh...I can see that.'

'Do you have any questions about the offer?' I asked.

'Ermm, no I don't think so.' She replied.

I could see she had not expected what I was offering and was put off her stride a little.

'There are a few other things that I would like to discuss with you if you don't mind, I mentioned some of the specifics in the two documents you have but there are a couple of things that I need to find out. What are your clothing sizes?'

She visibly pulled herself together and looked at me. 'I'm a 32C or D cup, depending on the bra, 24 waist, 35 hips, a UK size 8, that's now, but I prefer being a size 10, which hopefully I will be if I get this job.' She smiled and leaned forward slightly to watch what I wrote on my pad, which immediately showed me her cleavage and put me off what I was writing. She put the papers on the desk took her cigarette from the ashtray and tapped the ash off and then sat back again drawing on her cigarette.

'Now, sleeping arrangements, I would like it if you would share my bed, however, as you know there are guest rooms. What would be your preference?'

'My first choice would be in your bed, thank you.'

'Thank you. The next thing is holiday and travel. I spend quite a bit of my spare time travelling abroad and in the UK. Now I have given you 28 days leave, but I would also like it if you would accompany me when I travel, which of course is a bit of a conundrum because I would still require your services even though you would technically be on holiday. I would appreciate your thoughts on the matter.'

She took a last draw on her cigarette and stubbed it out in the ashtray while she thought.

'How about,' she suggested 'while we are abroad we class some of it as my holiday, but we treat it as a normal couple together, just having whatever type of sex we want whenever we want to.'

I nodded 'Good idea, I can see that working okay.' I made a note to be added to the contract. It was what I was hoping she would say.

'The next thing I would like to know are your views on is pornography.'

I looked at her as she thought about the question. She took a sip of her drink then said 'I enjoy watching porn, especially if I'm with a man, though I don't like the really hardcore stuff, you know animals and pretend rapes and that sort of thing. I like it when it's like the actors are obviously enjoying it.'

I nodded 'That's good, very much the same as my tastes, thank you' and made a note.

'On to the next issue, item 4b on the Job Description, what are your views on anal sex?' I enquired.

'I haven't tried it, I could imagine it might be uncomfortable, but I am willing to give it a go. Do you like it then?'

'I've not tried it either but I think I would like to. I'll put it down as a possible option if we are both ready.' I wrote on the pad.

'Now, birth control, I must admit that I assume that you are taking some type of contraception.'

'Yes I have an implant in my arm.' She replied.

'Excellent, I have heard that is a very good method of contraception.'

'Now I would like to draw your attention to item 2g in the Job Description.'

She took the paperwork off the desk and finished her drink.

'Would you like another drink?' I asked.

'Thank you, same again please.' I refreshed both our glasses. I was definitely relaxing, and I could see Mel was as well, there was a little flush of pink round her neck that wasn't there when she came in. She lit another cigarette and as I sat down I saw her squirm on her seat, squeezing her thighs together. I remembered the bus the day before and thought 'this is really turning her on.'

'Right, item 2g, what are your thoughts on that?'

'Oh, I swallow every time. I really don't mind any of those three options, but getting cum in my eye stings a bit and I might have to rush off to the bathroom if that happens.' She smiled sweetly and my cock went from semi hard, which it had been from when Mel came in, to rigid in the blink of an eye and it was my turn to adjust the way I was sitting. I made a note.

'Well that almost concludes the interview, there is just one more thing I would like you to do before we finish. Yesterday we enjoyed some great fucking in the kitchen, and I certainly don't have any complaints there, but I would like to know what your oral skills are like. If you could just come round to this side of the desk and give me a blow job...Actually I will come round to you.'

I went round the desk and propped myself up against the edge of it with my feet on the floor either side of Mel's chair. Mel stubbed out her cigarette, took a small ice cube into mouth from her drink and put her glass on the desk, she reached for my belt, looking into my eyes with a small coy smile on her face that made my heart melt and my cock ache.

She got my belt open and opened my jeans buttons and pulled my jeans and pants down. My cock leapt out at her like a coiled spring and she held it and ran her ice cold tongue round my glans. I groaned and how I didn't cum right then I don't know to this day. I felt a large drop of pre-cum squeeze through the slit, she saw it and looked back up into my eyes as she licked it off with the tip of her tongue.

She opened her mouth and slid her cold mouth slowly down my shaft, deep throating me and going almost to the hilt. I groaned again, it was so good! I saw her squirm on her chair and I said, 'Finger yourself while you go down on me.'

She opened her legs more and slid to the front of the chair and reached down with her right hand. Her eyes lids fluttered, but her eyes still locked onto mine. She started moving her head up and down my shaft and I could see her shoulder move at the same rhythm as she rubbed herself. I got a waft of her sweet musk and it went straight to my cock, it felt like it grew another half inch in her now hot mouth.

I could hear her fingers slurping in and out of her pussy and she was having problems concentrating on both tasks, sometimes her mouth moving, sometimes her hand. Her eyes were closed now.

I said 'Get yourself off, just keep my cock in your mouth.'

She groaned and stopped moving her head and concentrated on her pussy. Her breath came in gasps through her nose. She had about an inch of my cock in my mouth, her lips clamped just behind the glans and she was holding the bass of it in her left hand. She let go of my cock with her hand and reached for mine to place it on my cock and she moved it back and forth, I got the idea and started stroking my cock. She put her left hand on my thigh to hold her position as she leaned forward fingering her pussy and clit.

She started to groan and the vibrations through my hard cock felt so good. Little spasms passed through her and then she started cumming, I could feel her spray hit my legs just above where my trousers were bunched round my shins. It was all I needed to get me off and I released load after load of cum into her hot mouth.

She pushed against my thigh and leaned back on the chair, her legs wide apart, her panties pushed to one side and her pussy glistening in the afternoon sun coming through the window beside me. She opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled, she was breathing heavily, and so was I.

I reached down and pulled my pants and jeans back up, doing them up as I went back to my seat. They were wet in patches from her cum. I'd only ever seen girls who came like that in porn movies and I had not been convinced it was not just urinating, but now I had firsthand experience of it and I loved it. There was no way that Mel could ever fake an orgasm!

I sat down and got my breath back and said 'Miss Etheridge, I think that concludes the interview and after that wonderful blow job I am very happy to offer you the position of my live in lover. Have you got any questions you'd like to ask me regarding the position?'

She smiled at me and then said with an enquiring look 'When can I start?'