The Arrow of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abrank2
abrank2
1 Followers

He followed her into the trees.

After they had been walking for a while she asked, "Which way's your car?"

"I don't know, I was just following you."

"I was trying to parallel the trail, but I'm not sure any more."

"I think it's this way," said Logan and began to walk a little to the right of the line Chloe had been following.

Now that Chloe was behind him, Logan could hear her mumbling about Billy. "The fucking bastard. I hate him, I hate him."

Her thoughts seemed to be entirely centered on Billy. Despite her bruised and swollen face, Logan had thought she was attractive and had hoped she would like him. But as with so many girls he had met before, she didn't seem to want to get to know him. She hadn't asked him any personal questions, and her kiss had simply been an expression of thanks, not an indicator of affection.

His thoughts were interrupted by Chloe. "Could you hold this chain for me? Its getting heavy and I'm rather tired."

Logan was carrying the car jack in his left hand, so took the bunched up chain in his right hand, along with the arrow, and continued to walk.

He thought how strange and unpredictable life was. He had once fantasized about leading a captive girl along chained at the neck just like Chloe. He would have led her to his camp, tied her to his bed, then fucked her all night long. But the reality was different. Chloe seemed indifferent to him at best, and he didn't feel any inclination to force himself on her.

Logan decided to veer more to the right. The sun was setting and he thought they were lost, although he didn't want to admit it. Chloe was still cursing Billy under her breath. He thought she might have been trying to extinguish any lingering feelings she had for him. He had read that abused women sometimes become dependent on their abuser and find it very difficult to end such relationships.

"This way," Logan said giving the chain a gentle pull to redirect her.

It was never clear whether this pull contributed to the accident, or whether Chloe would have tripped anyway, but she stumbled over a tree root and fell into Logan. He was carrying the arrow with its metal tip pointing backwards and she fell onto it before she struck the ground.

"Ow! You stabbed me," Chloe cried accusingly.

"I'm sorry," Logan said as he helped her to her feet.

"It doesn't matter," said Chloe, "I just want to thank you for saving my life."

She put her arms around him and kissed him on his lips, harder and longer than before, an affectionate and passionate kiss quite unlike the previous formal thankyou kiss.

Logan was surprised. He hypothesized that now she couldn't see his face clearly she found him less repulsive.

He kissed her back and hugged her, and as he did so dropped the chain. This caused her to choke and move back.

"I'm sorry," he said.

Chloe gathered up the ends of her chain and as she did so Logan noticed a dark stain on the front of her top.

"You're bleeding!" he said.

"It's nothing."

"We ought to look at it."

"Very well, if you insist,"

Chloe pulled her top over her head, awkwardly feeding the chain through it. She then took of her bra, exposing her breasts. Logan saw that they were firm and round, but he also saw that her chest was covered with bruises. Billy had clearly beaten more than her face.

She was bleeding from a wound just below her left breast. She lifted it trying to examine her injury. "It's only a scratch," she said. "It doesn't hurt."

"I didn't think the arrow was that sharp," Logan said feeling the tip with his forefinger. But it was; a sliver of metal dug into the end of his finger.

"Ouch! I don't know why I'm still carrying this goddam arrow," he said and flung it away into the undergrowth.

He looked again at Chloe's bare breasts. Despite the discoloration of the bruises, they looked so attractive he reached out a hand to touch them. "You have beautiful breasts," he said.

"Thank you," she said taking his hand and pressing it against her right breast.

Logan felt his penis expand and rise to an erection. He bent down to kiss her left nipple and as he did so she her put a hand behind his head and pressed him into her.

"Oh god, I want you so bad," she said. "I have to lie down, this dam chain's strangling me."

She sat down pulling him down with her, then lay back. He found himself lying on top of her.

She kissed him passionately.

He kissed her back and became even more aroused. He said, "Do you want to make love?"

"Oh yes. More than anything. But I can't."

"You can't?" Logan asked in surprise. He felt a terrible sense of disappointment; he thought she was going to say she had some horrible venereal disease.

"No; I'm wearing a chastity belt."

"A what?"

"A chastity belt. You know, a metal thingy. That's what the arrow hit. Lift my skirt and you can see it."

Logan knelt and lifted her skirt. Sure enough there was a polished steel belt around her waist, locked to a wider one that covered her pussy and disappeared under her crotch.

"Did Billy do this to you?"

"No I did it to myself. I was going to dump him and didn't want him fucking me anymore. It's a long story. I don't feel like telling you now, I just want to hold you." She reached out and pressed her hand against the front of Logan's shorts. Encountering his erect penis, she said, "You poor man. Lie down and let me take care of you."

Logan lay down and Chloe unzipped his fly and pulled his penis out. She grasped the shaft tightly with her hand and looked at him to see his reaction. He smiled so she moved her hand up and down his penis a couple of times making him gasp. Then she leaned forward and took the head of his penis into her mouth. He felt her teeth gently caress the widest part of the head, then she took him further in. She closed her lips around his shaft and her tongue began to caress the underside of the head. Logan felt he was rapidly approaching a climax.

Chloe began to move her head back and forth, all the while caressing him with her tongue. He could feel his penis touch the back of her throat at the end of each stroke. He held the chains at the back of her neck and helped her move. The pleasure was too intense for him to last long, he came explosively, thrusting his penis into her mouth and moving her head more vigorously. She kept her lips sealed around his penis as he continued to ejaculate.

When it was over she lifted her head and smiled at him with a closed mouth.

"Oh wow, that was fantastic," Logan said.

Chloe opened her mouth to show that it was empty, then said, "You're welcome."

"That was wonderful. With your chains I couldn't help fantasizing you're my slave."

"If you want me to be your slave, I'd love to be one."

"I want you to be whatever you want. I want you to be happy. I don't know why, but I think I love you."

'Oh god, I love you too." Tears came into her eyes. "I'm so happy. Hold me tight, like you'll never let me go." She moved up and Logan embraced her tightly. They began to kiss.

They lay there kissing for a long time. Logan was overwhelmed as emotions of love and happiness and tenderness towards Chloe repeatedly washed over him.

When the intensity of his emotions finally began to abate, Logan opened his eyes and saw that the sun had set. He looked up and saw stars through the branches of the trees. "Much as I would love to lie here all night," he said, "I think we'd better get up."

"Yes, I'm beginning to get cold."

They stood up. A half moon was visible and by its light Logan saw Chloe's bra lying on the ground where she had dropped it. He picked it up and handed it to her.

She brushed off the invisible dirt and put it on.

He picked up her top and helped her put it on and pull the chains out through the neck opening.

Chloe handed the ends of the chain to Logan. "I'm your captive slave. Take me wherever you want."

Logan smiled and kissed her. "I've always wanted a slave. I'll take good care of you." He kissed her again.

He was not certain which way they should go, but had a feeling that the trail was below them, so set off down the hill.

"I'd love to have my hands handcuffed behind me," said Chloe. "Then I'd feel like a proper captive. You didn't happen to bring any of that rope did you?"

"No. But in any case that would be too dangerous here. You might fall and hurt yourself. I don't want any slave of mine getting injured."

"I can see that I've been captured by a loving master."

"Yes you have."

They stopped and hugged each other once more and kissed passionately, their tongues intertwining.

"I don't know what's gotten into me," remarked Logan. "I'm not normally this forward."

"Me neither," replied Chloe. "But I feel so incredibly happy."

"So do I."

Somewhat reluctantly they began to walk again. They had traveled only about fifty meters when they came to the trail.

"I think we should stick to the trail," said Logan. "I can't imagine Billy would be looking for you after dark."

"OK, but I'm still afraid. Let's be very quiet so that if we hear anything we can hide."

"OK," he whispered.

They walked silently back to Logan's car without incident.

Part 2: Night

"Where do you live? Let me drive you home." Logan said when they were sitting in his car.

"I can't go to my place. Billy will find me there. I have to hide out somewhere."

"I can take you to the police station, you can have him arrested."

"Are you kidding? His father is the town's lawyer, and he's real close with the police and the local magistrate. No, if I complain, they'll probably find some way to arrest me instead of him."

"What do you want to do then?"

"Could I stay with you tonight? I can figure something out tomorrow."

"Sure, I'd love to have you."

She leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you, I promise I won't be a nuisance."

"I'll tie you up if you are."

"Yes master."

The traffic jam had cleared. Logan drove to the first junction where he was able to make a U turn, and then headed back towards his apartment.

"Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" Logan asked.

"That would be lovely, I'm starving."

They stopped at a MacDonald's. Logan parked at the far end of the parking lot away from the other cars; he didn't want anyone seeing Chloe and asking questions about her neck chain or bruised face. Chloe nervously scanned the cars looking for Billy's red Holden, and was reassured when she failed to spot it. She waited in the car while Logan went inside to buy cheeseburgers, fries and coke. They ate in silence, each lost in thought.

When they arrived back at Logan's apartment they both took showers to clean up. The wound under Chloe's breast seemed to have healed almost without a trace, and Logan could not find the place where the arrow had nicked his finger.

Chloe looked so sexy in her chastity belt and neck chain that Logan's penis was in a permanent state of erection. He was embarrassed by it and kept a large blue towel wrapped around his waist.

"Do you have something to cut this damn chain off?" Chloe asked.

"No. I don't have anything. But I can buy a hacksaw tomorrow. I don't suppose you have the key to the padlock anywhere?"

"No, that hoon Billy took everything with him."

"How are we going to get your chastity belt off? It looks pretty formidable."

"I do have a key for it, but its back in my apartment."

"So we can get it tomorrow?"

"Yes, but I don't want to go there in case Billy's around. Maybe you can get it for me?"

"Sure, do you want me to go tonight?"

"No, it can wait till tomorrow. It'll be safer then."

"Safer?"

"If Billy's hanging around I don't think he would attack you in daylight."

Logan didn't reply immediately. He was feeling uneasy about stealing the girlfriend of an obviously violent man. But he was so much in love with Chloe that he wanted to protect her and so brushed his fears aside.

"OK, I'll go tomorrow," he said. "Tonight you can sleep in my bed."

"Are you sure? I don't mind sleeping on the couch."

"No, there's room for both of us."

"This dammed chain seems to be a little rusty. I don't want to mark your sheets."

"We'll put a towel under it, I'm sure it'll be OK."

Logan arranged a towel on the bottom sheet and then got into bed. He kept the blue towel around his waist still feeling embarrassed by his continuing erection. But he needn't have bothered. As soon as Chloe got under the sheet she reached out and seized his penis with her hand.

"Oh wow, you're so hard! I would love to feel you inside me."

Logan explored her chastity belt with his hands. It dug into her waist and pressed on her pussy so tightly that he couldn't easily get his fingers under it.

"Isn't this chastity thing uncomfortable?" he asked.

"Yes, but you get used to it."

He moved his hands up and felt her breasts. She flinched.

"Sorry, I forgot about your bruises."

"It's not that, it's just that your touch felt so sexy."

"Do your bruises hurt?"

"A little. But its OK, I can live with them. You can touch me, just as long as you don't punch me."

"I would never do that."

"No, I don't think you would." She moved closer and kissed him.

Logan's mind was racing with erotic thoughts. He decided to ask Chloe if she would fulfill one of his favorite fantasies.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Ask me anything you want."

"Do you mind if I handcuff you? It's long been a fantasy of mine, to make love to a beautiful woman in handcuffs."

"Well master, you can handcuff me if you like, but I don't think I'm particularly beautiful, and I am wearing a chastity belt."

Logan kissed her, said "Thank you," then got out of bed. His penis felt harder than ever and he thought he might have an orgasm just thinking about what he was planning to do. He went to the closet in his spare bedroom and returned a carrying a pair of handcuffs and a padlock.

"Roll over onto your front," he said. He pulled her arms behind her and handcuffed her wrists together. She did not resist him.

"Hands behind my back!" Chloe said. "How naughty of you. However shall I resist you?"

He double locked the cuffs, then padlocked them to one of the chains hanging from her neck.

"Oh, now I really am your prisoner."

"No talking now," said Logan getting back into bed, "or I shall have to gag you."

"How cruel of you," said Chloe. She said it lightly as if she would not mind being gagged.

Logan rolled her onto her side and began to gently massage her breasts. Her nipples were hard, and he rolled them between his thumb and fingers. She closed her eyes and moaned.

Seeing that he was turning her on, Logan bent down and began to suck her nipples, first one and then the other. He played with them, gently biting them and licking them while continuing to suck.

Chloe's moans grew louder. "Oh god, this it wonderful. I think I'm going to come," she gasped.

Logan sucked harder and was rewarded when she began to make little panting sounds and move her hips. He continued to suck and pull on her nipples with his teeth until she stopped moving.

"Did you come?" he asked.

"Yes, it was fantastic. There was nothing I could do about it. It was heaven." She wriggled forward and kissed him on the forehead. "I love you so much."

Logan straightened up and kissed her on the mouth. "I didn't know you could come in a chastity belt."

"Oh yes you can. You can't touch yourself, but you can come. They're such wonderful things; frustrating and sexy at the same time."

"I don't think men can come when wearing one," he said.

"No. That's one advantage of being a woman. Would you like to wear a chastity belt?"

"Not really. It doesn't sound like fun."

"It does to me. Think how horny you'd get after being locked up for a few days. The sex would be wonderful."

"Well perhaps some day if you really want me to."

"Maybe some day," said Chloe dreamily.

Logan could feel his penis between Chloe's thighs. It was touching the hard metal crotch of her chastity belt. He felt so sexy he began to move his hips, hoping to find enough friction to reach a climax.

"You must be very frustrated," said Chloe. "Let me help." She lowered her head and began to wriggle down towards his penis. Logan put his hands behind her head and helped by pushing her down; he was so eager to feel her mouth around his penis once more.

He felt her soft and sensual lips enclose his penis, and the wonderfully erotic sensations as she began to suck and lick. Holding the back of her neck chain in one hand, and the back of her head with the other, he began to push her head rhythmically down onto his penis, while at the same time moving his pelvis back and forth. He hoped he was not being too hard on her, but he was so close to a climax he couldn't control himself. He quickly reached the point of no return and then the orgasm took over. He didn't want to hurt her and tried to restrain himself. He wanted to be gentle but his passion was so great that he couldn't prevent himself from thrusting vigorously. He could feel his semen spurting into her mouth. His climax seemed to last for half a minute and all the while Chloe managed to keep her lips around his shaft.

When it was over he pulled her away and lifted her up. "Thank you, that was wonderful," he whispered.

"That's OK, it was good for me too," she whispered back.

He moved her head closer, still holding her neck chain, and kissed her. He held her tightly and felt her breasts pressing into him. He was so happy, so full of love, that he thought he must be close to heaven. He could feel her heart beating. He wanted to savor the moment and make it last forever.

His mind began to drift and he fell asleep still holding her neck chain.

Part 3: Morning

Logan was woken by a kiss. He was lying on his back and felt Chloe pressing against his side. It was light and he opened his eyes to find the sun streaming in through the window.

"Oh wow, I slept like a log," he said. "How about you?"

"Not too good. My arm kept going to sleep and I was thinking about Billy."

"I'm sorry, Logan said, turning to kiss her. "You should have told me, I would have released your handcuffs."

"That's OK. I liked lying next to you. It made me feel like I belonged to you."

Logan felt his morning woodie pressing against Chloe's chastity belt. Her face looked worse than ever, the bruises were turning blacker. "Your bruises look pretty bad. Do you want me to take you to a doctor?"

"No, there's nothing they can do. And they'll probably ask a lot of awkward questions. I'll be fine."

"Do you want me to release you?"

"That would be nice. I need to go to the bathroom."

Logan unlocked her handcuffs, and she went to the toilet. Afterwards he could hear her taking a shower. He thought it must be difficult for her to do her business wearing tight steel underwear.

"Do you have a washing machine?" Chloe asked when she returned to the bedroom. She was still naked except for the metal belt and neck chain.

"No, I use a Laundromat."

"When you go to my apartment could you get some clothes for me?"

"Sure."

Logan had a shower and then made breakfast, a simple one consisting of cereals and boiled eggs. He was not much of a cook.

"I've been thinking," Chloe said. "You can get a key to my apartment from my parents. They have a spare one."

"OK," Logan said. "Then I'll go to your apartment and get the key to your chastity belt and some clothes. Is there anything else you need?"

"Yes, I need some makeup. You'll find some in the top drawer in my bathroom. Could you bring what you find in there?"

"Yes. Anything else?"

"I think that's about it. I can do my hair later. Oh, and don't forget the hacksaw."

"No I won't."

Chloe phoned her parents and said she had lost her apartment key. She was sending someone over to pick it up, a new friend called Logan.

abrank2
abrank2
1 Followers