The Art Dealer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
545 Followers

The gals had already cum and had been watching them as they tripped out on each other. Rita commented that she thought that Carlos was better with Jon than any other male lover he had before and that she was totally turned on by watching the two of them have sex. Tina chimed in that she was always turned on by watching Jon with another guy but she, too, thought that the two of them were great together. Carlos checked his watch and announced that they had to get going as they had an early flight out in the morning and had to pack as soon as they returned to their hotel. They dressed and took their leave promising to call the next evening from Mexico City. Tina and Jon went back to bed and discussed the highlights of the past evening which included not only great sex but a lot of money since the four works that Carlos had purchased were quite pricey. Jon told her that every day, in every way, his decision to open his own business was proving to be the right one. They fell asleep in spoon fashion with Jon's cock resting against Tina's warm pussy lips and a satisfied smile on their faces.

Tina had already left when Jon arose about 9 am and he quickly showered, got dressed and had a quick breakfast before heading to the gallery. When he got to his office, he arranged for Carlos' packing and shipment and then called the group in Monte Carlo to finalize plans for the trip. They told him they would make arrangements for him and pick them up at the airport if he lets them know his flight. He told them he would let them know and then on the spur of the moment fished out Count Bergerow's telephone number from the slip of paper that Carlos had given him. He placed the call and a few minutes later a very pleasant, deep, cultured voice answered the phone. He introduced himself and as soon as he mentioned that Carlos Rivera had suggested that he call, the voice introduced himself as Count Bergerow. Jon told him that, as soon as he told Carlos that he had business in Monte Carlo, he had insisted that he call the Count. Bergerow asked when he planned to arrive and when Jon him that his wife was accompanying him, he insisted that they stay with them as they had plenty of room and not to consider it an imposition in any way. Jon thanked him and told him he would call as soon as he made their flight reservations to let him know when they would be arriving. After hanging up the phone, he called the group back and told them not to bother about the hotel reservations or airport pickup as they had made their own plans.

The week passed quickly as both of them were busy and before they knew they were sitting on the plane on their way. They teased each other all the way across the Atlantic by talking about their upcoming experience in staying with a couple they had never even met. Jon told her about the Count's sexy voice and she countered with the possibility that he was a hunchbacked dwarf with warts....and a great voice! Jon countered with the fact that, if Carlos and Rita had recommended them, they must be fairly decent looking and then both of them started getting each other hot by fantasizing what they would be doing with each other during the four days they were there. Since they were sitting in first class, it was almost impossible to touch each other without the other passengers seeing it so they contented themselves with very verbal descriptions which had them both squirming and Jon's cock almost bursting through his pants. They managed to grab a couple of hours sleep and awoke to the announcement to prepare for landing. It was 8:45 am and a bright sunny day in Nice as the plane landed smoothly and they arrived at the gate quite quickly.

When they cleared customs, Jon noticed a uniformed chauffer standing ahead of them with their name on a white card. He introduced himself as Pierre and took their bags and asked them to follow him out to a white stretch limo parked at the curb. They climbed in to find a very good looking gentleman with crinkling eyes, grey hair and a big smile who introduced himself as the Count and asked that they please refer to him as Philippe, Phil or even Boopsy, as his wife called him, anything other than the Count. He appraised both of them for a moment and then announced that Carlos was right. He had spoken with he and Rita last night and got a glowing report on both of them and mentioned he couldn't wait to get them home and unpacked so that they could get to know one another more intimately. He told them that Ghislaine had been fantasizing what they looked like ever since he told her they were coming and was going to be very pleasantly surprised when they arrived because, at one point, she considered the possibility that they were two dwarfs with warts. Tina and Jon looked at each other and burst into laughter and then told Philippe that they had come up with the same possibility on the flight.

They were cruising smoothly on the highway towards Monte Carlo and Italy and the views of the Mediterannean every once in a while were spectacular. Jon looked up towards the mountains and could see the Grand Corniche winding its way above them. He remembered when it was the only road to Monte Carlo and Italy and was one of the most dangerous roads in the world, like the Amalfi Coast in Italy. They pulled off the highway at the Monte Carlo exit and soon the road narrowed and sloped down as they headed down the mountain towards the city. Jon always found the view of Monte Carlo one of the most beautiful sights in the world as the entire city surrounded the harbor with hotels, condos and private mansions rising from the water thousands of feet up the sides of the mountain. The driver went about halfway down the mountain and pulled into a narrow private road which led to a magnificent chateau covered in ivy.

As they got out of the limo, they saw that the house faced the harbor and all of Monte Carlo was spread out before them. Tina walked over next to him and then Philippe joined them for a moment. Jon recognized the Casino on the far side of the harbor and then looked up to his right and saw the Prince's Palace in its sparkling white beauty. Philippe broke their reverie by telling them that their hostess awaited and they followed him up the steps into the house. She was waiting for them at the top step and Jon was immediately taken by her beauty. She had a gorgeous face framed by jet black flowing hair and perfectly shaped breasts showing beautiful cleavage. She had a broad smile on her face as they approached and Philippe told her that the dwarfs had finally arrived! They all had a good laugh when he told her that they were thinking the same thing on the plane. After introductions, Ghislaine asked a butler to show them to their room and asked them to hurry and unpack and come downstairs and join them in the library for drinks.

They were shown to a small apartment with a sitting room and huge bedroom with picture windows overlooking the city. The butler brought in their bags and left and they quickly unpacked as per their hostess' directions, and went downstairs to look for the library. When they descended the spiral staircase, they heard voices coming from the right and followed the sounds to find them sitting in the library sipping wine. Ghislaine poured them each a glass and they sat down on the love seat facing them. Philippe told them that the entire household had been selected expressly for their talents and was available to them anytime they wished. To emphasize his point, he called over a butler and asked William to show his guests his equipment. William smiled and opened his fly and withdrew an absolutely beautiful, thick penis with a huge sloped crown and deep ridge around the head which looked to be about 7" long and it wasn't even hard! Tina couldn't help herself and reached for the penis and hefted it in her hand remarking about how wonderful it was. Then, with an embarrassed smile, she released it and William withdrew. Ghislaine told her that she would ask William to join them later so that Tina could examine him further and both women smiled. Philippe told them that they better watch out as he and Jon might get to him first.

They talked a little about Carlos and Rita and how much they both liked them and then Philippe mentioned that Carlos had told him that they were in Monte Carlo to buy a few erotic works that were available and Jon told him all about the group he had been working with. Philippe told him that he knew these people and that they were very reputable and have handled the sale of some very large estates over the years. He also suggested that the pieces that Jon was interested in probably came from the collection of a Saudi prince who recently died from unknown causes. However, everyone in the know surmised that he probably died from too much sex as he had a harem of beauties who never let him get soft. Philippe asked if they were tired from the trip and would like to grab a few hours rest but Jon told him that they managed a couple of hours sleep on the plane and were OK so he asked if they would like to go upstairs and play for a while. Jon looked at Tina and saw the eagerness in her eyes and told him that his suggestion sounded great but that they wouldn't have more than a couple of hours since he had an afternoon appointment with the estate group.

They headed upstairs and were led into a large foyer with a large sitting room to one side and a huge master bedroom and bath in the front of the house. Ghislaine walked over to the wall and pressed a small button and the drapes began to close cutting off the magnificent view. She explained that they had to do this as the tourists were always searching each building with telescopes and cameras during the day and night and they had to be careful that their photos didn't appear on the front page of some sleazy tabloid. Then both of them started to undress and he and Tina followed their lead. Ghislaine took their breath away as she removed her clothing and revealed a sensational body that had Jon's organ rising rapidly. Then he glanced over at Philippe and saw him remove his shorts and reveal a gorgeous, thick penis with a perfectly sculpted crown which was semi hard and totally irresistible. He had a trim, athletic body and a tight, round ass that just begged for attention. Both of them were smiling as they appraised both Jon and Tina and Philippe commented that Carlos and Rita were absolutely correct in their description of them. Philippe walked over to Jon and took his penis in his hand and hefted it as if to gauge its weight as he led him over to the huge oversized, custom bed and asked him to lay back and relax while he got to know him better.

As Jon lay down and spread his legs, Philippe made himself comfortable between his thighs and ran his fingers over the thick erection and down to the full balls which were tight and round. Jon saw Tina and Ghislaine tweaking each other's nipples as they moved towards the bed and sat down to watch their men in action. Ghislaine remarked that she always got tremendously turned on watching her husband suck another man and Tina agreed with her as she watched Philippe play with her husband's erection and full balls. Jon closed his eyes in pleasure as Philippe's lips closed over his cockhead and he told him that he has been ready for this ever since the flight as Tina had been orally teasing him all across the Atlantic. He glanced over and saw Tina and Ghislaine playing with each others pussies as they watched Philippe with glazed eyes and he was transported into another world as Philippe began working his mouth up and down his shaft while pulling on his balls and slipping a finger into his anus. Philippe was good at sucking cock and had him lifting his hips off the bed to feed him more and more of his penis. Then, he suddenly had to have Philippe's beautiful organ in his mouth and asked him to swing around so that he could pleasure him also. As he did so, Jon noticed Tina and Ghislaine move next to them in a 69 position and begin licking each other while lifting their heads to look at them every once in a while.

Then Jon saw that gorgeous penis appear before his eyes and couldn't wait for it to come down low enough so that he could take it between his lips. It was fully erect now and the smooth, sloped, swollen crown tasted delicious as he took it in his mouth and began to hungrily suck it while giving himself up to the fabulous sensations that Philippe was giving his organ. They were both oozing precum and both were enjoying the nectar that they were feeding each other. Philippe raised his head at one point and told Jon that he had never tasted such delicious precum before and was enjoying every drop. Then both of them lifted their heads at the same time as they heard both gals begin to moan loudly as they experienced mind blowing orgasms and then went right back to sucking each other again. Jon knew it wouldn't be long before he shot his load as Philippe was drawing deeply on his organ so he redoubled his efforts and took Philippe's penis way down his throat and started milking it with his throat muscles as he swallowed around the thick tool. Suddenly his cock exploded and started shooting hot cum into Philippe's greedy mouth. As his second spasm hit and he shot another rope of his juices down the voracious mouth, Philippe started groaning and his penis swelled just before Jon felt the first load of cum splash onto his tongue. He eagerly swallowed each load as it shot out, as did Philippe with his, and the two of them hungrily drank each other's juices until their balls were empty. They nursed on their cocks for some time after their last spasms and then Philippe rolled off him and the two of them watched their women locked together pussy to pussy as they saw their men cum together.

Jon glanced at his watch and told Philippe that they had to get ready to leave for his appointment and he asked Tina if she wanted to accompany him or stay here with their hosts. She smiled and told him that it would be very nice to stay but that she wanted to join him and see the works they had traveled across the ocean to view. Ghislaine asked how long he thought the meeting would take and Jon told her that he wasn't sure since he had never met these people and didn't know how they operated. Philippe told him to call them once he had an idea and they would arrange to have dinner with them and spend the evening continuing where they had just left off.

Jon and Tina went back to their rooms and showered and dressed. Philippe told them that his car would drive them into town as soon as they're ready and a few minutes after that they hopped into the limo and gave Pierre the address of the Chalmount Group. The drive down the mountain was very picturesque as they had many views of the marinas dotting the harbor and it wasn't long before the car stopped in front of a large town house building and Pierre announced their arrival. They walked up to the beautiful large mahogany doors and rang the bell. A few moments later, the doors swung open and a large, portly gentlemen with a ruddy face and a big smile greeted them and introduced himself as Sir Reginald Hartman, the CEO of the company. Jon introduced Tina and noticed the look of approval in his eyes as he took her hand and bent to kiss it. He led them into a large conference room where they were introduced to two other gentlemen, a Mr. Wilson and a Mr. Pinot, who were his associates. Hartman asked them to sit and explained that his law firm specializes in handling large estates throughout the world and that the particular works of art in which they were interested had come from the estate of a deceased Saudi Arabian Prince whose family wanted the items sold. He had called the Museum in Boston, as well as a number of others, and was told by the curator there that he should get in touch with Jon since he would probably be interested. Jon glanced over at Tina and smiled as they both knew that Pamela had recommended them.

The large conference table had three drop cloths covering what Jon assumed were the sculptures and Sir Hartman walked over to the first and lifted the cloth revealing a marble work depicting a very sensuous womanly figure guiding a man's penis into her vagina. The detail was fascinating and there was very little damage to the figures except that the man's hand was missing. Hartman told them that the sculpture was dated circa 490-480 BC and was made of Parian Marble. He told them that it was from the Late Archaic period and was from the Saronic Gulf region. He was reading all this from some papers in his hand and Jon asked to see them. They were the certificates of authenticity from the Greek National Museum and showed the complete provenance of the work. It was about three feet high by four feet in length and was a real beauty. Hartman lifted the drape off the next work and Jon saw that it was the head of a young man leaning down and sucking on a large penis. It was extremely erotic and was life size. He looked at the papers and saw that it was made of hard volcanic stone and was dated circa 100 BC-50 BC from the Latium region. The last work was unveiled and Tina gasped as a beautifully detailed bronze of 2 men in a classical 69 position was revealed. It was about three feet long and two feet high and Jon saw from the papers that it was circa 400BC-300BC in the Late Classical style from the Attica region. The bodies were magnificent with beautiful, muscular thighs and upper torsos and the figure on top had the most sensual ass Jon had ever seen in a sculpture. The detail work on their organs was wonderful as the veins on their cocks could be seen along with their full ball sacs. There was relatively minor damage to the figures except that the figure on the bottom had one foot missing. Sir Hartman quoted him the price for all three and Jon immediately accepted and sat down to write him a check. He already had buyers in mind for all three pieces and knew that he would be making a handsome profit on the transactions. He arranged for packing, shipping and insurance and, as he was about to take leave, Sir Hartman asked them to please join him for a drink at the Casino de Monte Carlo which was only a short walk from there. Jon told him that they were expected back at Count Bergerow's chateau and didn't have too much time since it was quite late already. Sir Hartman asked if they could call the Count and invite hm to join them as he always wanted to meet him and this would be the perfect opportunity.

Jon called Philippe on his cell and told him about Hartman's invitation. Philippe told him that they would meet them at the Casino in about 15 minutes and told Sir Hartman that they would be joining them. As they got ready to leave, they looked once more at the three sculptures on the table and Sir Hartman remarked that the more he sees them, the more interesting they become. Jon smiled and asked whether he would like to purchase one of them as he could give him a very attractive price and Sir Hartman laughed and told them to follow him to the casino. As they approached the Casino, Tina remarked that it looked like a castle and they ascended the stairs to the entrance and when they got to the doors, which swung open for them by uniformed doormen, they heard a horn honk and saw Philippe and Ghislaine alighting from their limo. After greeting them, Jon introduced him to Sir Hartman, who told Philippe that although they had never met, they have many mutual friends and he was happy to finally make his acquaintance.

He led them into the extraordinary lobby and through one of the gaming rooms to a small room in the back where they could have drinks and relax. They seated themselves and a waiter took their order for drinks. Jon told Philippe that the sculptures were magnificent and that he had purchased all three. Philippe asked if he could see them before they're packed and shipped out and Sir Hartman, who asked that we please call him Sidney, told Jon that they could stop by in the morning as he would have them crated afterwards. They had been engaged in conversation for some time when a strikingly handsome couple entered the room and looked for a seat. Sidney spotted them and jumped up immediately to run over and greet them. He came back a few moments later and asked if we would like to meet some friends of his who are great company. We agreed and he left to return a moment later holding the arm of the beautiful woman followed by her man.

jim313
jim313
545 Followers