The Art Dealer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gorgeous and had a body to match as she was wearing a tight black cocktail dress that showed off her body and legs to perfection. Her breasts were magnificent and were beautifully displayed, cleavage and all. Sidney introduced them as Brigit and Roger Champon and Philippe told them that they have mutual friends and have heard of them before at which Brigit's eyes sparkled as she hoped they heard good things about them and not bad. Philippe told her that it was only the highest and best praise so she needn't worry and they sat down as the waiter brought their chairs and a small table to their area of the room. The new couple fit in very well with their group and in a very short while they were all getting along quite well. They had gone through their third round of drinks when Sir Hartman, Sidney that is, suggested that they all have dinner at the Casino and then come back to his place for more drinks and conversation afterwards. Everyone was in agreement and Sidney called the waiter over and asked him to make arrangements for a party of seven for dinner in the restaurant as soon as possible. The waiter came back a few moments later and told them that everything was ready for them and they could go in for dinner now if they wished. Sidney asked for the check and they left the lounge and took a fairly long walk to the restaurant passing through a large room with roulette tables and a number of blackjack tables. Jon suddenly decided to stop and try his luck at a blackjack table where there happened to be an empty seat. They all stopped and gathered around him to cheer him on as he put down an American $100 bill which was immediately changed into cards. He put all the cards on the line and was dealt a Jack and a 9 with the dealer showing a King. He figured the dealer for a 20 and was pleasantly surprised when he turned over an 8 and Jon won. He let it ride and won 5 hands in a row before taking his winnings and continuing on to the restaurant since he realized he was holding up the group and figured he could come back some time before they leave and see if his luck holds.

They were led out to the terraced restaurant with the magnificent view of Cap Martin and dined on superbly prepared delicious food and drink while conversing about everything from politics to scandal. Then, over coffee, Philippe happened to mention that his closest friends, Sophie and Karl, had met Brigit and Roger a few months ago at the Fanchon party and had told him some very nice things about both of them but about Brigit in particular. She blushed and smiled at him and thanked him for the compliment. When they had finished coffee, Sidney suggested that they go back to his place and relax and continue their sparkling conversation. Since Philippe had his limo waiting, they all managed to fit in and Sidney told the driver where to go.

About 10 minutes later the car stopped in front of a baroque style townhouse overlooking the harbor and Sidney led them inside and got them settled in the library with drinks in just a matter of minutes. They picked up the conversation where they had left off in the restaurant until suddenly Brigit stood up and announced that she wanted to undress and make herself comfortable and started to remove her clothes and reveal her magnificent body. Her breasts were perfect. They were full and very tight as they hardly moved at all when she removed her bra and her sexy, ample hips, ass and thighs made Jon's cock stir as he watched her strip. She stepped out of her bikini panties and turned towards them and Jon's breath caught in his chest as he saw the gorgeous, thick cock with a flared head standing out in front of her. Philippe smiled and told us that he wasn't surprised as he heard all about Brigit but didn't want to spoil her fun so he and his wife kept quiet. Tina was mesmerized by the sight of this absolutely gorgeous woman with a cock that most men would die for and couldn't keep her eyes from roaming over every part of her body.

Everyone started to undress but Jon walked over to Brigit and took her thick, hard cock in his hand and squeezed it lovingly as he led her to a couch and motioned that Tina should join them. He sat Brigit down and Tina sat down alongside her and ran her hands all over the thick shaft as she leaned down and captured an erect nipple between her lips. Jon started to undress and when he was naked, he asked Tina to undress while he prepared Brigit for their consumption. He got down on his knees between her sexy thighs and, as he was about to lick the base of the beautiful, thick pole, his eyes spotted a gorgeous pussy right underneath it and he was ecstatic at having a pussy as well as cock to suck. He looked up at Brigit and she gave him a coy smile and told him to choose which he'd like to start with as Tina could have the other organ. Jon decided that, as long as he was down there, he'd start with the delicious looking labia that was just begging to be sucked. Tina was already licking the thick cock so he slipped his tongue into the folds of her labia majora and licked her slit which turned out to be a delicious morsel. At one point, he lifted his head to see where Roger was, as he wanted to congratulate him for picking such a perfect woman, and saw him thrusting his long penis deeply into Sidney's ass, so he didn't want to bother him just then. His eyes roamed down lower and he saw Ghislaine struggling to suck on the head of Sidney's cock and she seemed to be having a hard time. When Sidney's penis fell out of her mouth, Jon saw one of the thickest and longest cocks he had ever seen and he could understand why she was struggling so mightily to suck it. He made a mental note to try out that huge cock later and then went back to an impatient Brigit, who was moving her cunt around to entice him to go back to sucking it again. She was moaning and thrashing her hips as Tina voraciously sucked her gorgeous penis and she twirled her fingers through Jon's hair and held his mouth tightly to her vagina as she face fucked him.

She told them not to stop what they were doing to her as she was going to cum from both organs in just a few moments and she would be in heaven for a while. As she said that, her body tensed and she started to writhe and moan and Jon heard his wife's delighted squeal as the first spurt of cum from the thick shaft splashed onto her tongue. At the same time, Jon's entire face was covered in her juices as she experienced a vaginal orgasm at the same time. Both of them lapped up every drop she fed them and kept sucking her long after her last spasm passed. When Jon finally lifted his face from her crotch, he found his wife smiling down at him as she licked her lips of any remaining cum and got up to sit on the couch. Brigit told them that she doesn't often experience a double orgasm but when she does it's the best and thanked them for pleasuring her so beautifully. Jon saw that Roger had finished fucking Sidney and was relaxing on the other couch so he complimented him on his choice of mate and told him that he has everything he ever wanted in one delicious package. Roger smiled and told him just how right he was. He also mentioned that Brigit is going to want to see more of the two of them since they took her to the highest threshold and now she's going to want more. Tina smiled and told him that she's looking forward to that as she can't wait to taste Brigit's pussy after tasting her absolutely delicious cock and cum and Brigit tapped her arm and asked if she would like to taste it now. Jon thought that was an excellent idea since he couldn't wait to take Brigit's gorgeous penis in his mouth so he and Tina switched places and found himself looking at a really beautiful, thick, manly penis that just begged to be sucked. It was half hard and he took it between his lips at once so that he could feel it grow in his mouth. He loved the feeling of the penis growing large and erect as he sucked on it and Brigit's beautiful cock was fully erect quickly. He dipped his head and licked the shaft from the base up to the sculpted crown and then back down again, nibbling on the shaft as he moved. Tina had made herself comfortable between Brigit's sexy thighs and was moaning in passion and contentment as she investigated the crevasses and folds of the wonderful cunt with her tongue and lips. She murmured that Brigit's sexy odor was driving her crazy as she licked and sucked her way up and down the wet slit.

Jon was in another world as he sucked deeply on the beautiful, thick cock and tasted the delicious drops of precum that she fed him. He marveled that he had enjoyed sucking her cunt so much and now finding that her cock is just as much a delight, if not more, was wonderful. He found that he really loved sucking her cock and he lost himself in high after high as he pleasured himself and her as well. He heard his wife murmur a few times about how delicious Brigit's pussy tasted as she licked and sucked every inch of the sexy crotch while watching Jon suck the beautiful, thick erection. They both lost themselves in the pleasures they were getting from Brigit's unique equipment when she suddenly cried out and held Jon's head on her cock as it swelled and started pumping gobs and gobs of creamy cum into his waiting mouth. He gulped down every drop and squeezed her shaft from the base up to get the last drops when her orgasm abated. He had never swallowed so much cum from a cock before and was surprised at the quantity she fed him especially since she had no balls. It was later that he found out her balls were hidden inside and produced a hell of a lot of cum.

He sat back on the couch next to Brigit and watched as Tina held her thighs up in the air and tongue fucked her hole. I asked her how she felt after her enormous cock orgasm and she told me that she's tired but that her cunt is so hot that nothing else matters right now and all she wants is for Tina to keep sucking her. Jon looked up and saw Roger walking towards them with Sidney following him over. Roger looked down at Jon's throbbing erection and asked if he would mind if he sucked it for him and when he smiled and nodded his head, Roger got down on his knees between his outstretched thighs and, while holding his wife's limp cock in his hand, started to lick and suck the head of Jon's organ. Sidney walked up to the side of the couch and Jon couldn't help taking his enormously thick penis in his hand to see what it felt like. It was half hard and very thick and warm. His crown was sculpted beautifully and was very suckable except that it was so large that you couldn't get much in your mouth. Jon decided that he wanted to try and pulled Sidney a little closer as he wrapped his lips around the huge head and started to nurse on it. He had about half of the huge crown in his mouth and it felt so smooth and tasted so good that he began to try and swallow more of it. He managed to get the entire crown in his mouth with his lips wrapped around the deep ridge as he started nursing on it while grasping the thick shaft in his hand and stroking the beautiful organ. He was in heaven as Roger knew how to suck cock and was taking him up on one high after another as he nursed on Sidney's big head and was rewarded with huge drops of precum from time to time.

Then his cock was exposed to the air as Roger suddenly decided that he wanted to fuck him and was probing his anus with the tip of his wet and ready cock. He felt the head disappear inside and was covered with waves of pleasure as the beautiful, warm pole glided deep inside his ass. He voraciously sucked on Sidney's huge organ as he stroked the thick shaft and met Roger's every thrust by trying to capture as much of his cock as he could get. The three of them continued this for quite some time until Jon's penis exploded and he shot his load of cum all over Roger's stomach while sucking deeply on Sidney's tasty cockhead. As soon as Roger felt the first spurt of hot cum on his stomach, he let go and began filling Jon's ass with ropes of hot cum in spasm after spasm which sent waves of pleasure thru Jon's body even as his last orgasmic spasms were consuming him. Sidney told him that it was OK to stop sucking him as he was nowhere near ready to cum and wouldn't mind at all so Jon pulled his mouth from the huge organ and leaned back against the pillows. Tina was finishing up on Brigit as she licked away the last remnants of Brigit's orgasm and looked up at Jon and smiled as she told him that she was watching him as he came and thought it was beautiful.

Then she stood up and leaned over and kissed Brigit thanking her for providing such a pleasurable diversion and as she turned, she saw Sidney standing there with his huge erection and couldn't help walking over and taking the thick penis in her hand. As she ran her fingers over the huge pole, she thought about having it inside her and how it would feel since it was the thickest penis she had ever seen. Sidney was reading her mind and suggested that she lay down on the other couch and find out. After sucking Brigit's cock and pussy, she was wet and ready for cock so she didn't hesitate a bit and lay down and spread her legs and asked him to please be gentle with her. Sidney smiled and told her that she would probably be spoiled for any other penis but his after he's fucked her as he rubbed some of his copious precum into her slit and started feeding the head inside. She was looking up at him with trepidation as she felt the monstrous organ penetrate her vagina but he was a good lover and worked his thick tool around so that her opening adjusted to the size and he gradually began to feed more and more into her. Her eyes opened wide as his organ stretched her cunt and she began to feel sensations she never felt before as it moved deeper inside her. He moved it back and forth very sensually until she began lifting her hips to get more of him inside her and her juices were flowing freely and lubricating both of them. He had a little more than half his organ buried in her cunt and she was thrashing around in heat and moaning sweet obscenities as they fucked.

Philippe walked over and rubbed his throbbing erection into Sidney's ass crack and pushed his cockhead inside as Sidney moaned and asked for more. Jon was sitting there and watching the spectacle with unbelieving eyes as he saw that huge fireplug working its way into his wife's pussy. As he watched, Ghislaine came over and sat down between his legs and started licking his organ. Even though he had just had a fantastic cum, the sight of Sidney's thick pole inside Tina along with Ghislaine's talented mouth had him hard again in no time. Ghislaine arose and turned away as she held his erection and guided it to her pussy lips as she sat down and worked it deep inside her. She started to post as if she was riding a horse as the two of them watched the sexy scene in front of them. She encouraged her husband to keep fucking Sidney as each deep stroke caused Tina's eyes to roll in her head as Sidney's organ moved deeper inside her well filled vagina. Jon happened to glance over and noticed that Brigit had her husband on all fours on the couch and was fucking him with long, deep strokes as both of them watched the action also. He marveled at the beauty of Brigit and the fact that she had such unique equipment to boot. He made a mental note to see more of her and Roger in the future and, perhaps, have them come to New York as their guests for a while especially since he knew that Tina was captivated by both of them also.

It was nice having Ghislaine fuck him like she was doing since it felt wonderful and yet, he was nowhere near cumming so he just relaxed and let her ride his organ as they commented on how beautifully Tina was taking Sidney's penis and making guesses as to who would cum first. They didn't have to wait long as suddenly they heard Sidney groan as he held his penis deep in Tina and his body shook in convulsions as his orgasm overcame him. Tina cried out in passion as his first spurt filled her cunt and she went into orgasm herself as she wrapped her legs around his waist and held him tight while her body shook and she groaned in ecstasy. Then Philippe cried out that he was cumming also and drove his penis deep inside Sidney's ass as he started shooting his hot cum deep inside the fleshy anus in spasm after glorious spasm. The three of them stayed locked together long after their orgasms were over and when Sidney slowly withdrew his thickness from Tina, Jon saw just how much he had stretched her vagina wide as it grasped the huge organ and almost turned inside out as he removed it.

Then he and Ghislaine shifted their gaze to Brigit and Roger as she stroked so beautifully in and out of his asshole. He seemed to be in another world as she fucked him and stroked his erection at the same time and it wasn't long before he gasped that he was about to cum and she filled his ass with cock and massaged his organ as it spurted cream onto the couch fabric. Jon and Ghislaine remarked about what a beautiful sight it was to watch such a gorgeous woman fuck her husband with such a gorgeous penis. Ghislaine asked him if he wanted to cum and he told her that he could probably fuck her for the rest of the night without cumming and she told him that she could probably do the same so they decided to call it quits since it was getting late and they should be heading home. Tina had a little difficulty in standing up but after a moment of hesitation she got to her feet and thanked Sidney for one of the best fucks she had ever had. He accepted her compliment with a smile and told her that whenever she wanted it again to please call as he was at her service. They got dressed and said their goodbyes, as it seemed as though Brigit and Roger were staying the night with Sidney, and the four of them headed back to the chateau.

When they got back home, they decided that it would be best to get some sleep since they were all pretty well fucked out and rest up for some more action tomorrow. When they got into bed, Tina told Jon how different Sidney's cock felt inside her and how filled up she felt. He told her that he couldn't believe how much of his enormously thick organ she took and, at one point, he almost expected her to split in half as that tree trunk entered her vagina. She said that she was afraid at first that it was going to hurt but he knew how to use that huge tool of his and it felt wonderful as he stretched her vaginal walls like never before and gave her sensations she had never experienced. Then they both remarked about how beautiful Brigit was and what a wonderful lover she was. Jon had seen photos of hermaphrodites before but never one as gorgeous as she and Tina had never even heard of them and was absolutely delighted with Brigit and her novel equipment. Jon remarked that when he was watching her fuck Roger, he started to get horny again and would love her to do the same to him next time they get together. Tina smiled and asked if he would like her to take out her strap on and do him right now and he laughed and told her to save it for another time as he was too tired to really enjoy it now. Since their flight home wasn't until the day after tomorrow, they both wondered if they would be able to see Brigit and Roger before they left. Jon said that he would ask Philippe in the morning and see what his plans, if any, were. They cuddled in spoon fashion and fell asleep almost immediately with pleasant thoughts about the evening they just spent with some very exciting people.

There was a knock on their door and Jon awoke with the sun streaming through a small opening in the drapes. He asked who it was and William, the butler, answered and told him that Messr. Philippe had asked him to awaken them and that he had fresh coffee and croissants for them. Jon told him to come in and they sat up in bed and rested on the pillows as he put the tray down on the table. Jon remembered what Philippe had said when they got in yesterday and decided to see what would happen so he called William over and asked him to show them his beautiful cock as they didn't have enough time to really look at it the first time. William unzipped his fly and took out his enormous organ along with a huge pair of full, tight and very suckable balls. Jon reached out and put his hand around the thick shaft which was just beginning to show some signs of life as it slowly filled with blood. The thought crossed his mind that it was a wonder that William didn't feint when his cock got hard since it would probably take every drop of blood in his body to fill that organ. He asked William to remove his clothes and join them in bed as he wanted a little special cream with his coffee and he knew exactly where to get some fresh cream. When William hopped up on the bed naked, Jon told him to lay back and relax and got down between his thighs and held the beautiful erection in his hand and gazed at it lovingly before starting to lick it from the base up.