The Art Dealer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon was still nowhere near cumming so he withdrew his cock from the beautiful asshole and went into the bathroom to clean up before returning to continue his pursuit of pleasure. When he walked back into the room, with his penis still fully erect, Jorge came over and grasped it in his hand and asked if he could suck it a while since it looked so good. Jon sat down in a large sofa chair and spread his legs so that Jorge could get down between them. As soon as Jorge sat down, he started to lick Jon's crotch from the tip of his cock down to his anus before taking each testicle in his mouth and lovingly sucking it while running his fingers up and down the thick pole. He had Jon totally captive and when he covered the sloped crown with his lips and began to suck it, Jon entered that other world from which he never wanted to return and he gave himself up completely to Jorge's talented mouth. Tina came over to him and ran her hand through his hair as she asked if he was feeling good and, when he grunted a yes, she smiled and moved on to look for new delights.

Jorge was wonderful and knew just how to take him up on highs and then bring him down slowly so that he could take him up again and Jon was lost in pleasure. Then he saw Greta approach and the sight of her big, sexy body was very exciting. She tapped Jorge on the shoulder and asked if she could take over for a while as she was very hungry for Jon's cock after having it inside her earlier. Jorge smiled and told her to call if she got tired as he would love to go back again. As soon as he got up, she settled herself down and took right over where he had left off and Jon was taken on more wonderful trips as she was every bit as good as Jorge had been. He let her suck for some time and then the urge to suck her pussy overcame him and he asked her to please switch places with him as he needed to taste her pussy juices. She immediately changed places and a moment later he was gazing at her full sexy thighs framing her enticing crotch. He couldn't wait to taste her and ran his tongue down her slit and into her opening to capture her juices on his tongue. They were delicious and the texture and scent of her cunt was driving him wild with passion as he buried his face in her crotch and sucked both her holes. Greta was thrashing her hips around in passion and holding his head in her hands as she fucked his mouth and shouted obscenities which only turned him on more. Her husband called out to her to give it all she's got as it looked fantastic and she uttered a guttural groan and started shooting streams of juices into his mouth as she came in spurt after spurt. She was a squirter and he swallowed every drop as it tasted delicious and kept his mouth fastened to her vagina long after her orgasm to get as much as possible of the nectar. Paul called across the room asking him if he ever tasted more delicious cum in such quantity and Jon had to agree with him. He looked up at Greta and thanked her for the tasty drink and she smiled and thanked him for drinking it and told him she had more for him whenever he wished some.

He wandered back to the bedroom where he had been before and saw Ghislaine on her hands and knees on the bed worshipping Claude's thick erection. His cock was throbbing from the sucking he had just given Greta and Ghislaine looked so inviting, with her ass up in the air and her pussy lips peeking out from her thighs, that he couldn't resist getting up behind her and fitting the head of his erection to her wet and ready pussy. As he was about to thrust it inside, she lifted her head from Claude's penis and smiled when she saw it was him, and asked that he please fuck her in the ass rather than her pussy as she has a craving that needs to be filled. Jon moved the crown up a little and rubbed some of his precum over her anal opening and pushed his cockhead into the puckered hole. She groaned as his thick penis started to fill her ass and pushed back to capture more of his meat while never missing a stroke in sucking Claude. As he thrust his organ in and out of her magnificent anus, he and Claude were looking at each other and Claude told him that he wanted Jon to fuck him just like that as soon as he finished with her as he wants to feel Jon's beautiful penis inside him also. He asked Ghislaine if it felt good and all she did was grunt in approval as she sucked deeply on his organ. Claude smiled at Jon and told him that he always loved feeding her his cock since she loved sucking it so much. Jon was lost in pleasure as he fucked Ghislaine and, after some time, he heard her squeal and push back against him hard to keep his penis deep inside her as she went into orgasm. He could feel her contractions around his cock with each spasm until finally she relaxed and lifted her head from Claude's crotch and told him to fuck Claude now while she rested a while.

Claude asked him if he had any particular position he preferred and Jon asked him to lay down on his back as he wanted to look into his eyes as he fucked him. Claude smiled and told him that it was his favorite also and slipped a pillow under his ass and opened his legs wide as Jon got into position. Claude's asshole was as fuckable as Ghislaine's had been and Jon picked right up where he had left off with her except now he was able to see the expressions on Claude's face as his thickness penetrated the comfortable opening. Claude's eyes rolled back in his head as Jon fed more and more of his cock inside until he started moaning and moving his head from side to side in wild passion. Jon fed it all in and then lay down on Claude's stomach so he could feel the throbbing erection press up against him. He moved sensuously and his penis probed the depths of Claude's ass while his body massaged the thick erection pressed up against him. Ghislaine got up on one elbow and started playing with his balls and slipping a finger or two into his anus as he fucked Claude and he was off on another beautiful trip. Suddenly, Claude grasped him around the waist and held him close as his penis started shooting gobs of cum all over Jon's stomach. Jon felt each hot spurt as it splashed against his stomach and kept his organ buried deep in his ass until his last spasm ended. As he collapsed on top of Claude, he heard applause and turned to see Anna standing there with a big smile on her face clapping her hands and telling them that they just had to take their show on the road as they would make a fortune.

Jon laughed and asked if she would be their booking agent and she agreed providing they both fuck and suck her before each performance. When Jon pulled his erection from Claude's ass and Anna saw how hard and throbbing it was, she told him to sit down for a moment as she would be right back and a few moments later, returned with a wet and dry towel and proceeded to wipe his organ clean. When she finished, she leaned over and kissed the crown and asked if he would please put it in her cunt as she had wanted it there since she first met him. He needed no further urging and, as soon as she was in position, holding her arms out to him, he fit the head of his cock to her wet and ready vagina and worked it inside. When he had it deep inside her, he let his body rest on hers and felt her magnificent breasts and large, hard nipples against his chest. They soul kissed and then he felt her cunt start to milk his organ like she was jerking him off with her pussy. He opened his eyes and looked at her and she smiled and asked if he liked it as she continued driving him wild. He told her that, if she wants to feel his hot cum soon, she should continue, otherwise stop right now as she had him ready to explode. She didn't say a word but kept right on milking him and a few moments later, he told her that he was ready and that she would soon be getting a hot load of his juices. With that, his organ exploded and began spurting cum deep inside her in one spasm after another. When the first splash of his cum hit her insides, she cried out and went into orgasm with him and the two of them visited Nirvana together. Her pulsating cunt kept milking his cock long after his last spasm and they lay locked together as one for a long time.

As they were lying there recuperating, Philippe came in and suggested that they get a move on since it was getting late and they had to go back to the chateau and finish packing before leaving for the airport in Nice. Jon excused himself and withdrew his organ from Anna's comfortable hole as he kissed her on the lips and thanked her for a wonderful time. When they got back into the sitting room, Tina was already getting into her clothes and they started to pick through the mound of clothing on the chairs to find theirs. As soon as they were all ready, Tina and Jon made the rounds of the house and said goodbye to the three couples and made it a point to invite all of them to stay at their place if they ever get to New York. Philippe had called Pierre on his cell phone and by the time they were ready to leave, he was waiting for them outside the house and they piled into the limo for the short ride home.

William was waiting for them at the door and told Philippe that a crate had been delivered a short while ago from the Chalmount Group and was in the garage. He looked at Jon and smiled as he mentioned that Sidney was very a very efficient businessman. He told Pierre to leave it there and they would unpack it in the morning as they went upstairs and Jon and Tina showered, dressed and finished packing. Philippe told them that Pierre would drive them to the airport in Nice and they said their goodbyes and promised to get together again soon either in Monte Carlo or New York.

It was a pleasant drive to the airport and after Pierre dropped them off they checked their bags, went through security and stopped for a cup of coffee in the airport café. When they were seated and the flight took off, they started to compare notes on the last few days and decided that it was not only a very pleasant sexual experience but was quite lucrative to boot and they were looking forward to many more stimulating experiences like this in the future because of Jon's new venture.