The Art Exhibition

Story Info
Julia is the exhibit.
1.9k words
4.37
68k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
40 Followers

I shared my idea with Julia and gave her the project. She put my thoughts and her feelings into words and I edited them. They are here for your pleasure.

*****

The local art world was buzzing. The latest exhibition was to be something they'd never seen before. New and unusual artistes had been commissioned to provide something "a little different"; human works of art.

The exhibition was to be held for one day only, and whispers said there was some very controversial pieces. Critics and journalists clamoured to be a part of it, to be the first to report.

You'd asked me to be a part of your commission. Of course I didn't refuse, even though I didn't know exactly what it was to be. Of course I wanted to be your canvass.

Eventually you told me a little bit about what was to happen. I was nervous, but excited.

The day dawned and we were shown into a room. Due to the nature of your exhibit, you had a room to yourself. It was quite small, with deep red velvet curtains hanging round three walls. The other wall included a single door for the viewers to enter. Near the centre stood the large table - it looked like a cross between an operating table, a dentists's chair and an implement of torture. At the back was an imposing chair with your control panel.

For now there was also a velvet curtain separating the table from the viewers. On the viewers' side of the curtain there was a console, it held buttons that controlled the various parts of the exhibition.

*****

I was naked, shivering. It wasn't cold. The room was pleasantly warm. I was nervous, unsure. You told me to lie on the table and prepared to strap me down. All the straps were attached to the table..... but also attached to what seemed like motors and an electrical circuit.

You started with a collar. You saw the uncertainty in my eyes, whispered to me "don't be afraid, imagine it's Our collar".

Then my arms were strapped down so I couldn't move them. More straps over my chest, tight across my breasts, pulling them upright and taut. A clamp placed loosely over one nipple, something rough and coarse over another. A further strap around my waist. Finally, my feet pulled up into stirrups. My naked cunt and arse exposed to the front of the room..... to the viewers.

By now my stomach was churning, my head spinning. I was afraid but anticipating, hesitant and yet fully committed.

I love it when my most private parts were held open. Cool air blowing around parts of me that were normally closed and secret. I knew I was beginning to get wet.

My mind was a whirl as I realised what was to happen to me. I thought about he people who would see me.

What would they think? Would they like me? Would it excite them?

It was nearly time for the exhibition to open now. You finished preparing me. Large metal tubes pushed into my cunt and arse. Like vibrators, but attached to the electrical circuit and with smaller tubes attached. You said that they could pulse and throb - and that one touch of a button could shoot hot or cold liquids shooting deep inside me.

Finally you covered my eyes with a thick leather blindfold.

You explained that viewers would enter the room in batches of five at a time and would be accompanied by a security guard, who would act as the guide.

You told me not to be afraid, I'd be watched. I understood.

It was time.

*****

For a while, silence. Left with my own thoughts, my ears straining to hear any sounds.

Then finally a buzzing of voices as people began to enter the building and excited chatter as they found their way to various exhibits.

Eventually, our door opened and guide entered with the first batch of viewers. He explained the console to them, then there was silence as they watched the velvet curtain expectantly.

A swish as it opened, then a loud collective gasp as they saw me, my body open to them.

You sat at your table, watching their reactions. I lay still. They watched for a while, uncertain. Began to mutter to each other, no-one wanting to be the first to experiment.

After what seemed an age of anticipation, one pressed a button.

A tightening of the strap across one breast, the rough sandpaper scraping across my nipple.

I gasped, surprised. Arched myself off the table.

Another gasp from the audience; then nothing. Hesitant murmurs. A female voice, excited, asking to try a button.

The plug in my arse moving, a quick burst of movement, perhaps 5 seconds. Then a squirting; warm liquid deep inside making me gasp. Then again, nothing.

I groaned. My senses aware and expectant. The viewers, watching as the liquid seeped out of me, the wetness glistening. Me wondering if they could smell my arousal.

The crowd became more excited now, all clamouring to press a button, all wanting to see how I reacted. Buttons pressed quickly, randomly. My body jerking in reaction. The collar tightening, the nipple clamp pinching, the plug in my cunt moving in and out, squirting shockingly cold water deep into my belly. The stirrups pulling my knees towards my chest. The observers, now an integral part of the exhibition, getting a deeper view of my fullness.

All sporadic, quick bursts of pain and pleasure, never sustained. My body was crying out for these touches. Wanting them more and more. My cunt wet and needy, an orgasm building deep inside me.

It was nearly time for them to leave. You showed them the finale. Overriding their controls, you pressed a button that activated all instruments at once. My body jerked, ached. My orgasm came hard and fast; shooting through my body. My cunt tensing and pulsing. I Heard my own voice, coarse and guttural as the orgasm ripped through me. More gasps as the audience watched. Close enough to see and feel and smell.

Then their amazed silence.

Hearing only my own breathing, I slowly regained control. Beginning to smell the musky scent emanating from my body again. A faint, excited "oh god" from a female viewer. Then the guard, coughing, telling them it was time to leave.

Hesitant footsteps, receding. The whoosh as the curtain fell back into place.

Your footsteps leading to me. A chuckle, a kiss. "Perfect, absolutely perfect".

You were pleased; it pleased me.

*****

I was given a few minutes to regain my composure; although how I was to do that I didn't know. I knew what to expect. I knew it would happen again.

I heard the door open, the process was repeated. Silence as the curtain opened, then the gasp. This time I knew what to expect; my body started to react. My nipples hardened, my cunt leaked. Waiting, craving the feelings.

Silently begging the audience to touch the buttons. Wanting them to see. Knowing they would see.

It started again. The same as before, hesitant then boldly. My orgasm was nearer this time. I came before the finale. It didn't matter, you'd do that anyway; they'd just get to see more. My legs being pulled, my body opening for them. Clamps and collars tightening, (a bolder audience - maybe the ones before had alerted them). My body slamming on the table as I writhed. My mind free from visual annoyances, able to concentrate purely on the pleasure. Wanting the pleasure, wanting to please. Enjoying the thought of these people watching me. Wondering who they were, knowing what they saw. Wondering how were they reacting?

*****

It happened again. This time slightly different. I came quickly, ready to show, to be shown. Then I heard you call someone forward. Told them to put on a glove. I tensed slightly...... what was happening?

Then I felt it. Soft and furry on my body, touching me, rubbing me. I heard their breathing as they moved closer to my face. The gloved hand passed over my stomach, my breasts, touching, pressing firmly, enjoying the sensation.

Then I heard it, a soft sigh. A woman's sigh. It was a woman; touching me, enjoying me. I was turning her on. Oh so powerful, the orgasm ripping through me again. Hearing her soft moan only accentuating the feelings inside.

*****

Then they were to leave. Another group preparing to enter. By now the audience didn't sound so shocked, obviously they'd been forewarned. They sounded excited, eager to see. I could feel the expectation in the air. I groaned and squirmed, leaked. Again, desperate for their participation.

Then I heard it, a voice I recognized; asking if he could touch. I stiffened. Oh god, he knew me; it was a work colleague. Panic gave way to a slow pleasure. Imagining his face, his shock, his eagerness to touch me.

I thought about how he'd react when we both went into work tomorrow. My legs tried to part even further, like I was inviting him in. I wanted him to touch me.

I heard you tell him he could touch.

I felt your presence close to me.

Obviously you were keen to watch him; watch his reactions, make sure he didn't take too many liberties! I imagined your face, your cool, studied interest, but deep down your excitement. I imagined the slow burning deep inside you, how much you would want me now, what you'd do to me when this was all over. I smiled; happy.

I felt a bold hand run across my tummy, a hard pressure; then up to my tits, squeezing. My heightened senses hearing his every breath, hard and ragged, his quiet moan of pleasure. The touches were sensuous, almost like he was making love to me. He touched me everywhere, hands running over my skin, over the hard, cool leather. I felt him probing my parted thighs; soft skin, hard metal, his fingers. He wanted it all. You told him to make me cum. He touched my clit, rubbing softly, insistently.

I was so close that I came instantly, helplessly. Imagining his face, his shock, his delight; I came for him, and for you.

*****

Time and again it happened; people, voices, orgasms. My body started to ache from being held in that one position. I twirled my feet, tried to stretch my legs, to breath new life into my still body. My body trying to force out the foreign instruments inside me; the leather straps keeping them firmly in place. I felt like I'd been here for hours, maybe I had. I felt like I'd cum one hundred times, maybe I had. But still you kept me there; your sex object being used and manipulated, being seen by all those people. Knowing I'd cum, knowing you could keep me there. No matter how uncomfortable I became, I'd still cum for you; still want to.

And then it was over; just you and me left. You removed the blindfold, slowly untied the straps; rubbed my aching body. Bent over to kiss me; smiling, excited. The touches became more passionate.

The final orgasm was reserved for you.

*****

The exhibition ran only for one day and cannot be repeated except in our imagination, his, mine and yours.

To be part of this exhibition, as viewer/participant or to take your place on the table, you have only to set your mind free and send your feedback to us.

If there is enough, who knows, there may be a sequel.

mforj
mforj
40 Followers