The Art Museum Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank spoke again, "Tell us beautiful, tell us how you like doing this in front of strangers." "Bring your fingers to your lips, taste yourself" Click... "Yes, my dear," "What full lips you have. Suck on your finger like it was a cock in your mouth" Click again... Like a director, he called shot after shot, his orders becoming more and more insistent.

I felt Laura kneel on the bed beside me. Lowering herself onto my body, I fully accepted the weight of her heavy breasts placed upon my own. Automatically I pulled her closer.

Frank's commands were becoming more urgent... Almost as though he were reaching an orgasm himself, though he still had not touched his cock.

"Straddle her, I want to see both of your cunts together" "Lift up Laura, swing your breasts over those beautiful lips of hers."

Lifting my ass off the bed now, I met Laura's dripping pussy. Grinding together in perfect rhythm, oily bodies sliding easily together.

Frank pleading with us to be vocal... The camera clicking away as furiously as we pounded together. The friction of our swollen, hard clits bringing us to our climax.

I came first, erupting into fits of ecstasy... My head spun, hands grabbing furiously at her ass! Oh, god! I wanted her inside me, like a man.! "O, fuck! Yessss... Laura, please! Fuck me!!"

She came next, slamming her hips hard and fast against my body. Screaming "Now Frank, NOW!!"

I heard a low, slowly building moan coming from Frank's direction. Breathless, I looked over to see him stroking his thick shaft. His eyes closed, experiencing scenes I could only guess at. The muscles of his ass were clenching. His hand at once seemed to stop then and instead his hips began moving back and forth. He was fucking his hand, amazing. Faster and faster his ass and hips moved... The moans turned to grunts, guttural, throaty sounds, like those of an animal.

Laura begged, "Yes Frank, jerk it! Fuck yourself!! Cum now, let it go, yes! We both want it so bad! Shoot your load over us both, NOW!!"

And with those final words, Frank's orgasm took him over. His howls were beautiful to my ears. To know I was part of that orgasm made me writhe in Laura's arms. Thick, hot, creamy white ropes of cum sprayed over us, over the sheets and pillows. Streams of jism landing on my belly and breasts; on Laura's hips and shoulder. Frank knelt on the bed with a final deep moan, and gently toppled onto us. The three of us lay there in spent ecstasy. Our deep breathing was the only noise in the room...

That afternoon was the first of many encounters. With each session, the trust between us grew. Limits were established and then exceeded. Boundaries became few. Play toys of all kinds were never far from hand. Compatible in every way sexual, we took each other to masturbatory heights that any exhibitionist or voyeur would die to be part of...

12