The Art Of Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprised, she felt Samantha's tongue prod gently but insistently against her lips. As they opened, that tongue darted inside in an invasion that was utterly alluring. Spurred on both by intense desire and the flight of inhibitions, Meaghan began to tug at the buttons of Samantha's shirt until it was hanging off her shoulders. Meaghan's hands explored the rosy flesh as her own tongue began to explore the other woman's mouth, reveling in the tastes and sensations. As her hands fell to cup the woman's breasts, Meaghan was again surprised as Samantha began to tug her own blouse off her shoulders.

In a frenzy of thought, Samantha couldn't believe this was happening, and yet she couldn't seem to make herself stop. Any notions that this was too soon, of the risks, that Meaghan was married... all seemed to flee as the other woman added fuel to Sam's desires with every touch, every kiss, every heated breath. She was surprised by the woman's ferocity, and that surprise simply made her want more.

Her hands sought out the already hardening nubs of Meaghan's nipples through the silk of her blouse, the white fabric appearing almost fiery in the light from the hearth. A sharp gasp from her patron brought a crooked smile to Samantha's face as she leaned in to nuzzle against the downy soft neck. Her arms wrapped around Meaghan's shoulders as the woman seemed to lean against her. Slowly, she began to perceive that Meaghan was relaxing a bit more than seemed normal, so she leaned back to peer at Meaghan's closed eyes... and groaned with barely suppressed frustration. Meaghan had passed out.

Sam gently laid the other woman back against the couch while trying to decide what to do. With a brief glance at the clock high above the mantel, she got to her feet with a sigh, fighting back the urges that Meaghan had awakened with seemingly unwitting ease. "All right, where's the bedroom?" she muttered somewhat crossly, placing her hands on her hips as she glared down at her patron, and now her seductress as well. "With my luck, you'll fall from this thing and break your fool neck." Meaghan shifted slightly and gave a faint whimper, but did not open her eyes.

Heartened somewhat at getting any reaction at all, Samantha leaned down to peer into Meaghan's face. A smile that was not entirely amused barely curved her coral lips. "I'm going to put you to bed, but you have to walk there, all right? I'm not strong enough to carry you." Well, she might be, but she wasn't quite in the mood to try.

Meaghan simply moaned again in response and shook her head slowly to one side. The other woman straightened a bit and began slapping the other woman's cheeks gently. "Come on now, I know you can hear me."

Meaghan made some muffled protest and slowly opened her eyes to stare blearily up at Samantha, which was all the encouragement the carpenter needed. She firmly took Meaghan's hands in hers and began to back away, hauling the other woman to her feet. She stepped forward just in time to catch Meaghan's shoulders before her patron toppled to the floor. "Just how much did you drink tonight, Meaghan?" Sam asked quietly as she waited for the other woman to stop weaving in her arms.

"A lady never drinks," Meaghan replied in a quiet, sarcastic slur. She turned to Samantha and gave her a hazy smile.

"Right. Well, in any case I think you'd better sleep off whatever it was you were doing," Samantha replied, a small but genuine smile appearing despite her own frustrations. "Which way to the bedroom?"

Over the next minute or so, the two of them made their slow way to the back of the house and the master bedroom. It wasn't really all that large, but it was artistically spacious with tall, white-paned windows and unstained oak. Even this late at night, the room seemed to glow with natural warmth, drenched in the moonlight filtering through the glass.

Meaghan managed to make her way to the queen sized bed on her own, if rather ungracefully. She fell back on the bed and began pushing her slippers from her feet with her toes, but all the while, her eyes were on Samantha. "Do I have to do the rest of this myself, or can I play my sympathy card?" she asked teasingly as she rolled to her side and propped her head in her hand, her hair looking almost black in the moonlight as it fell through her fingers.

Samantha gave a start in surprise, fully expecting to head out to her car, forgotten until morning. She slowly started toward the bed and gave the other half of it a significant look. "Um... what exactly do you need help with?" she asked. She felt very strange all of a sudden. An hour ago she had fully intended to flirt with this woman, if only to find out whether or not she was receptive, and now she had a hard time telling which way was up.

The other woman slowly finished unbuttoning her blouse while her emerald eyes took in the carpenter with unabashed interest. "We could start here," she drawled quietly, her finger tracing the skin of her neck until it met the top of her lacy, white satin bra. Suddenly, however, she came to a dead stop. "Or have I read you all wrong?" Meaghan suddenly blurted out, falling to her back with her eyes shut tight. "Shit... I'm sorry, I just... couldn't get you out of my mind all day." Her voice tapered off to a whisper at the end as the anguished look on her face was all too vivid, even in the dull light.

A faint smile came to Samantha's face then as she sat near the other woman on the bed. "No, you're not in the wrong," she whispered right back as she reached out with one hand until her fingers touched Meaghan's stomach. They slid around to her waist as Sam leaned down and pressed her lips to the enticing skin the other woman had uncovered just a moment before.

Relief and panic raced through Meaghan's mind suddenly as the implications of her actions tonight began to cut through the whiskey-enhanced haze in her mind. It only took a moment, however, before she decided she no longer cared. Samantha's lips were bringing alive the embers she had been keeping at bay all day long. The lips at her neck were both cool as silk and hot as a flame, the hand at her side like a whisper along her skin.

Eyes still closed, she reached out with her hands, resting her fingers against Samantha's smooth cheek as the other caught in the carpenter's flannel shirt, the material soft and warm. Her arm snaked around Sam's body as she gently prodded the other woman to move forward a little more.

All thought left Samantha's mind at this point, driven out by the idea that this woman actually wanted her. This woman, whom she'd been lazily dreaming about all day long. This woman who was gorgeous but married. And also lying beneath her at this very moment. Sam bent her head to Meaghan's until their lips touched, so gently at first, a hint of a caress that sent an inferno ablaze inside each of them. Her fingers slid along the blouse she'd admired so secretly that morning, delicate as a rose. She shifted as her hands parted that creamy silk, her legs straddling Meaghan's hips while she drank in that luscious mouth.

Meaghan felt like she was swimming in a sea of fire that paled next to the desire still building inside. She pressed her tongue against Samantha's lips until they yielded to her, allowing her to explore slowly, sensuously. Her fingers quickly set to finish her work on the other woman's shirt, barely aware that her own shoulders were now bared to Samantha's strong, caressing hands. Meaghan lifted the woman's shirt from her back, tossing it to the floor as she gently cupped her hands to Sam's breasts. They just filled each, firm and yet supple, the hardening nipples poking against the flimsy cotton bra.

Things seemed to be going much too quickly for Samantha at this point. She was sure she was reaching her breaking point at the rate things were going now, and she wanted to prolong this as much as possible. Slowly, carefully, she pulled back from Meaghan and reached up to trace the line of her chin with a softly quivering finger, giving her a shaky smile. That finger continued down Meaghan's neck, along one collarbone to an ivory shoulder which Sam leaned down to kiss tenderly. The exploring finger ran down the inside of one arm as she traced the rounded edge of the other woman's breast, bringing a soft whimper and a shuddered breath.

Smiling, Samantha stood from the bed, but only to lift Meaghan up to the pillows as she kicked off her work boots, neither really paying much attention to the dull thud they made. Again, Samantha moved to hover over her patron, straddling her legs as she knelt down to place a kiss between her breasts, the action filled with more passion as the minutes wore on. Her teeth tugged playfully at the satin bra as her hands moved behind to unclasp it, and at last it sprang free, releasing Meaghan's plump breasts.

Samantha sat back for a moment, openly admiring the now quiet goddess beneath her as she reached back to unclasp her own brassier, letting it fall noiselessly to the bed. Kneeling so slowly as if in a dream, she was barely aware of Meaghan's hands on her neck, gentle, lingering, cool despite the heat building between them. As if in a trance, Samantha breathed deep, her eyes closing as she took in the scent of her midnight lover, faint perfume mingling with the soft hint of sweat from the day's ride, added to the musky sweetness the rain left behind.

As if by instinct, her mouth found one creamy, soft, waiting breast, her own hunger driving her as Meaghan's excitement made her arch, her tough little nipple pulsing gently in Samantha's mouth. Samantha groaned at the sweet taste, her arms reaching around Meaghan's body to hold her close as her mouth took in this forbidden pleasure with greedy desire.

She began to tug at the woman's riding breeches in a numb frenzy as she switched to the other side, reluctant to neglect either of those glorious mounds. At last, the catch at the waist pulled free, allowing her to push the coarse material from Meaghan's hips. Sam rose, her lips trailing a shower of burning kisses along her chest and neck until the two were again locked lip to lip, Meaghan's cool against the passion enflamed lips of her lover.

Meaghan smiled against that kiss as her hands glided along Samantha's cheeks and neck, rubbing against that smooth, soft back before trailing up her stomach. Her fingers curled around the woman's waiting breasts, kneading them in a slow rhythm in that gentle but persistent way that she loved so much. Her fingers coiled around each tightened nipple, squeezing slowly to bring a surprised gasp of pleasure.

Giving a low, husky laugh, Meaghan quickly moved her hands back down Samantha's sides, her fingers slipping deep inside the hem of the woman's jeans, teasing as much as she was exploring. She raised her own knee so she could push her jodhpurs all the way off her legs, and as she raised the second knee, she brought it between Samantha's legs, rubbing against her inner thighs until she could feel the heat of the carpenter's sex through the jeans.

Samantha gave another gasp, this one a little more desperate as she took Meaghan's head in her hands and kissed her deeply. She could taste the whiskey on Meaghan's lips, on her very breath, but it was not nearly as intoxicating as the taste of Meaghan herself, as the feel of this woman beneath her body, hot as hers, desirous as hers.

Meaghan could sense the need in the other woman, mounting as quickly as her own. She wasted no more time with teasing caresses and unclasped the button of Sam's jeans, quickly unzipping them until she could push them from her slim hips. She raised her feet and hooked them around Sam's legs to slowly slide the jeans down. Her hands grasped Samantha's buttocks, kneading them more fiercely than she had Samantha's breasts. The jeans gone, she wrapped her legs tightly around Samantha's, grinding her hips against the other woman's in sensual abandon.

The carpenter raised her head slightly, as much to catch her breath as to look at this fierce creature who had seemed so timid when they first met. Meaghan took that chance to push Samantha to her side, her hands fiery against that tanned, athletic body as she sought to devour every inch with her fingers alone. They slid down the woman's shoulders to cup each breast, holding them as Meaghan leaned down to kiss each tantalizing nipple. Traveling downward across that silky skin, the fingers tugged at Samantha's panties while Meaghan prodded her onto her back, pressing her lips against the intoxicating form of Samantha's breast, breathing her in.

Meaghan gasped for air as a shiver ran down her body, her fingers freezing in the act of inching the white cotton panties from Sam's hips. "I'd forgotten what it was like," she murmured against the curve of the breast, her voice a strange mixture of whisper and groan.

Samantha quivered slightly, her chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath. She glanced down with a tremulous smile, her hand moving to wipe a strand of hair from Meaghan's damp forehead. Meaghan raised her head to smile back for a second before lowering her head to rest on the bed, her lips pressed against the bottom curve of the woman's breast. She slowly drew her other hand back over Sam's hip and up, tracing the bottom rib line which brought another shudder from her lover.

Kissing that downy soft skin again, Meaghan rose, her mouth tasting the spot her finger had been a second before as she again let her hands glide down to those panties. Hooking her fingers around the cotton hem at each hip, she slowly edged them down her legs and off as her lips pressed against the uncovered flesh. They grazed Samantha's hip, brushing across to nuzzle just above tight, silky black curls. Her hands skittered back up along her lover's legs, tantalizingly slowly.

As her hands reached Sam's inner thighs, Meaghan moved to wedge her knees between Samantha's, though she didn't really need to use much persuasion. Samantha clutched at the bed cover, her eyes shut tight as she was both aroused and taunted by Meaghan's teasing fingertips.

The torture was only for a moment, however, as those fingers reached that matte of black, lingering at the edges before softly brushing across, exploring more than teasing now. Meaghan inched her face down ever so slowly, breathing deeply. Her hands trembled from the excitement as she reached with the fingers of one hand to brush against already parted lips, moist with Samantha's anticipation.

"So beautiful," Meaghan whispered as she lowered her lips to those honeyed ones beneath her face, her lover's heat only adding to her own. She kissed each with a feeling of adoration before her tongue slowly pressed between her lips to taste, savoring that salty-sweet flavor.

Samantha gave a short gasp, hands clenching more tightly as she glanced down at Meaghan. The sight of her auburn curls falling over her own hips was intoxicating, and her hips rose gently out of still mounting desire. "Meaghan," she whispered, voice husky as she reached down, her fingers gliding through that silky hair.

Meaghan moaned quietly as her tongue slid between Samantha's rosy lips, dipping into her to bring a shudder from the other woman. Meaghan drew back slowly before leaning forward, gliding her body along Sam's as she nestled a hand against that throbbing sex.

For a moment, she just studied the face below here, no small amount of wonder on her own face. She smiled warmly and lowered herself to brush her lips against Samantha's just as she slipped one finger into the other woman's damp, throbbing furnace of desire that mirrored her own.

Samantha groaned at that touch, her knees rising as she pushed her tongue between Meaghan's lips, tasting the heady mix of her lover and her own juices on Meaghan's lips. Sam tightly wrapped her arm around the other's waist as she brought her other hand up to cup Meaghan's breast, her thumb teasingly stroking the nipple. Her hips reached upwards, striving to draw Meaghan's fingers deeper within as the other woman slid another inside, her thumb massaging Sam's clitoris with rising intensity.

Taken by surprise, Samantha's pleasure mounted until it came crashing through that threshold of climax, her body shuddering as her muffled scream sounded against Meaghan's lips. There was little she could do as she quivered, helpless beneath her lover whose fingers dove deep inside, driving her orgasm to its peak.

Samantha weakly pressed her hands to Meaghan's back, simply holding her there as her body shivered uncontrollably. Meaghan slowly moved to Sam's side, drawing the woman to her as she lay down on the bed, her arms encircling Samantha's shoulders. She bent her head to place a gentle kiss on Samantha's forehead and brushed away the hair from her carpenter's serene face.

"You are an amazing woman, Samantha Kirsson," Meaghan murmured as she cradled the woman against her shoulder.

Samantha opened her eyes slightly as she leaned back to peer into her patron's face, an almost dreamy smile appearing as she snuggled against that creamy white shoulder while a gentle aftershock trembled through her body. "You're not so bad yourself, Meaghan Becker," she whispered, her voice a gentle mumble before she slowly began to go limp, dropping off into her dreams.

Meaghan wore a warm, content smile as her fingers gently brushed the hair back from Samantha's face. She simply gazed down at this woman in her arms and snuggled down beside her, marveling at the feel of that amazing body against her own. In a short time, her breathing slowed to an easy rhythm as she joined her lover in the darkness of sleep with little care for the world beyond those four walls.

12