The Art Of Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meaghan's back arched slightly at the caress. She reached up and gripped Sam's shirt, pulling her down until she could feel Sam's body on top of hers, felt warm thighs graze her own. She looked up into Samantha's brown eyes and smiled crookedly before leaning up to kiss her once more. Emboldened, Sam prodded ever so gently with the tip of her tongue, stroking it along Meaghan 's lips until they opened. Meaghan returned the intimate probing, her tongue twisting against Sam's, exploring.

Meaghan could feel the carpenter's solid body grinding into hers, gently at first, though the action became more heated with each passing breath. Meaghan's legs parted a little more, and she gasped slightly at the muted pressure against her clitoris, hampered by their clothing. Meaghan nearly growled against Sam's lips until Samantha pulled back to glance at her curiously. Meaghan began to grin and let her hands clench in Samantha's shirt once more. "I think you've been in these clothes too long, my dear," the woman drawled, voice growing husky.

Samantha appeared momentarily surprised but pleased, her own lips quirking into a crooked grin. She sat up and began unbuttoning her flannel shirt while Meaghan watched and ran her fingertips along Sam's thighs. Samantha finally pulled the garment away and dropped it to the side of the sofa. Gripping her small breasts, she kneaded them for a moment before pulling the fabric of her bra down under the soft curves, causing them to lift slightly.

Meaghan licked her lips and fumbled at the button of Samantha's jeans until it came undone. Once she had pulled down the zipper, she sat up enough to curve one hand inside, grazing between the coarse material of the jeans and the soft cotton panties. Sam moaned once and thrust gently forward with her hips. Meaghan could not help but grin a little. "Well now... what do you say we get these wet things off you," she cooed, grinning all the more at the sudden blush that suffused Samantha's tanned cheeks.

"I have a better idea," Sam replied in a low voice. She took Meaghan's hands in hers and stood from the sofa, prompting Meaghan to do likewise. With one hand, Samantha reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor before taking one of Meaghan's hands once again and walking towards the back of the apartment.

The bedroom was small, narrow and extended the length of the apartment. A full-sized bed stood against the windows at the far end, while the length of wall near the door held a tall armoire of unstained wood. There was not much room for anything else, and the only light in the room came from the waxing moon through the crazed glass of the windows. The only view was that of the trees on the edge of town. A dark tabby cat meowed at them from the windowsill, then dropped to the ground to stalk through the door.

Samantha closed the door, led Meaghan past the armoire and gently pushed her down onto the bed, quickly undoing the rest of the buttons down Meaghan's blouse. She parted the delicate fabric and ran her hands across the black silk of the woman's brassiere, her thumbs grazing each nipple which caused them to peak slightly against the dark fabric. Samantha leaned down to run her tongue across the thin crevasse between Meaghan's breasts. Her hands tugged at Meaghan's dark slacks and slid them over nicely curved hips where the slacks fell quietly to the floor.

For a long moment, Samantha simply gazed at the body in front of her as she trailed her fingers along one moonlit thigh. She was not quite done, however. If Meaghan could have seen the intense look of hunger that flashed across Samantha's face, she might have worried. Instead, she drew herself further up onto the bed and beckoned to Samantha.

A slow smile spread across Sam's face as she shook her head slightly. "Wait here," she drawled before she slowly left the room. Meaghan was left staring at the door as it closed again. She got a better look at the room and drew her knees to her chest, enjoying the feel of the patchwork quilt against her bare feet. It had a comforting feeling against the silk of her panties, which matched the black of her bra. At the sound of the door opening, she quickly turned to look for Samantha and froze, her eyes widening slowly.

Samantha stood leaning against the doorframe. She was grinning rather wickedly at the other woman and was clothed in nothing aside from a black leather harness. The straps clung possessively to Sam's hips, the better to support a large dildo, which was strapped to the front of the harness. Its length nearly glistened in the moonlight, the silver shadows playing against the subtle bumps and curves of the black material.

"I've decided to make you mine for the night," Sam practically purred. She began to stalk towards the bed in much the same manner the cat had left earlier, again closing the door behind her. Meaghan marveled at the way Sam wore the strap-on, almost as if it were a natural part of her. She almost jumped when she noticed Samantha had reached the bed. "Now, don't hide yourself from me," the taller woman cooed. She let her hand drift to the dark dildo and ran her fingers along the underside, lifting it slightly. "You don't need to be afraid."

Meaghan battled the brief flutter in her heart down to a mild pounding and gave Samantha a shaky smile. Her legs straightened towards the end of the bed as she swallowed quickly and patted the bed beside her.

Samantha, however, was having none of that. She seized Meaghan's ankles with a firm grip and pulled quickly but steadily until Meaghan's ass was up against the edge of the bed. She then lifted and stepped in. Meaghan gave a tiny gasp when she felt the tip of the dildo nudge against her panties while Samantha settled the other woman's ankles against her shoulders. Meaghan gripped the bedcovers as a shiver ran through her body. Sam merely smiled.

She ran the end of the black phallus along Meaghan's panties, leaning in a little to press against the moistened crease hiding the petite woman's nether regions from her sight. Samantha reached down and hooked her fingers through the sides of the silk panties, then began pulling them up along Meaghan's legs. When they reached those slim ankles, Samantha bent her head down to take in a deep whiff.

"Mine," she breathed quietly. "For tonight..."

The panties fell to the floor.

Meaghan shivered once more, feeling very vulnerable and even more aroused than before. A tiny whimper escaped her lips, rising to a groaning gasp as Samantha pressed the tip of the dildo against her outer lips. Sam pulled back and glanced down at the length in her hands and smiled. Meaghan could see her own juices adding to the gentle glimmer of moonlight. She moved slightly as if trying to get closer.

Samantha responded with a light ripple of laughter and shook her head slowly. "Who would have thought the quiet little woman would be so demanding," she chided softly, though her tone held no true rebuke. If anything, she sounded strained from holding herself back, but she meant to make the night last as long as she could.

Sam bent her knees and guided the shaft of the dildo until it rested between those wet lips. Slowly, she rocked the length of it back and forth, covering it amply until with a slight change of position, she pressed the tip through the inner lips and rested against the dark, trembling opening. Here she paused and looked down into Meaghan's eyes. "Do you want this?" she murmured, watching for the other woman's reaction.

It was all Meaghan could do not to shout out. She gripped the quilt more tightly and nodded. "Please," she whispered in reply, her gaze that of dark emeralds with the moonlight behind her.

Sam's breath caught at the sight, and she thrust forward, bringing a moan from the other woman who let her head fall back against the mattress. Samantha was sure to go slowly, but each thrust brought her further inside until the entire length plunged into Meaghan's pussy. Her rhythm slowly built until Meaghan's hips began to move, matching the heated pace. The small woman twisted and bucked as she tried to bring Samantha in deeper, harder, faster, her back arching until at times the only parts of her body still on the bed here her hips and her head.

Samantha gripped Meaghan's legs, lost in the rhythm as the gentle friction fueled her own passion, aided all the more by the sight before her. Meaghan's body began to twitch, softly at first, then building in intensity until she cried out, hands splayed against the bedcover. Her body quivered, shuddering almost violently at each thrust.

Samantha fought the urge to continue and eased to a stop while Meaghan shivered below her. As the woman's eyes opened once more to peer exhaustedly into Samantha's, the carpenter smiled softly and withdrew, bringing one last, intense shudder. Knowing Meaghan was watching, Sam removed the harness and carefully detached the dark phallus. She sat on the edge of the bed and brought it to her lips, drawing her tongue slowly down one side. She licked her lips and gave a quiet sigh, then set the dildo on the nightstand before turning back to Meaghan, who seemed quite unable to move for the moment.

Sam reached out to cup Meaghan's face in the palm of her hand, leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Meaghan could faintly taste the salty sweet tang of her own juices on Samantha's lips. She finally managed to pull herself up and crawled to embrace Sam limply as she pressed her lips to the woman's temple.

Feeling there was no need for words, Samantha pulled back the covers of the bed, and the two of them climbed in, snuggling quite contentedly against one another. The sheets had the downy feel of an old t-shirt and clung comfortingly to Meaghan's heated body. Her eyes slowly drifted closed as sleep took her.

Samantha felt transfixed for a moment by the look of utter peace on the small woman's face. She traced the delicate lines with the tip of her finger, the touch so soft that Meaghan never even stirred. With a tiny pang of desire, the carpenter wrapped her arms around her lover and met her again in the dreams that carried her off to sleep.