The Art Of Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam knew for sure it was shock when the first bubble of laughter came out, and as that bubble burst, she found she couldn't stop herself as both tears and laughter streamed forth. The sight of such a petite woman taking on the role of some Amazon princess was just too much, so she leaned into Meaghan's embrace until the feeling dissipated.

She didn't want to talk about that past. Didn't want to even think of it. "Look at us, blubbering like a couple of women," she drawled instead, voice shaky, but regaining some of her former strength.

Meaghan laughed. "Yeah, go figure," she replied, her own voice weak, but the demeanor of both women was recovering. Meaghan reached over to cup her hand against Sam's face, her smile tender, and as the two relaxed into each other's arms again, Sam couldn't help but think that even blotchy and teary-eyed, Meaghan was the most beautiful woman she had ever met.

Ten minutes went by before the women stirred again. Sunlight was trying to fight off the clouds, but the forest remained dank and wet, unwilling to give up its chill. Huddled together inside the truck, the women had really begun to feel that chill, as neither had thought to grab their jackets when they fled the house.

Meaghan pulled away slightly, but regretted it almost immediately as she fought off a shiver. Sam rubbed her hand along Meaghan's arm, then took a deep breath.

"So ... what happens now?"

Meaghan took the hand from her arm and kissed it gently. "Like I said, I don't want to give up what we have. But if you're uncomfortable, say the word, and I'll go back to my car and just ... just go. Maybe down to Boston or something. Let you and your crew finish the job and ... and--." She frowned suddenly, but willed herself to keep looking at Sam.

Sam shifted in her seat and moved her hand from Meaghan's, and up into her hair. The auburn tresses were unbelievably soft, and Sam could smell the faintest hint of the woman's shampoo. "And if I don't want you to do that?" she asked, voice tight.

"Then we figure that out." Meaghan leaned her head into that touch and felt her scalp tingle. "When Charles and I first agreed to the open relationship, it was specifically because something like this might happen. I think after five years, we had both relaxed ... but the truth is, I think I need you both." She swallowed against a nervous fluttering in her stomach. "And I think I love you both. And I don't know what to do about that, much less how to feel about it."

Sam sucked in a quick breath and willed fresh tears to subside while her fingers tightened in Meaghan's hair. Uncertain emotions warred within her, but her voice sounded oddly calm as she replied. "I think love is unlimited, if we let it be."

Meaghan nodded emphatically then leaned in to give Sam a tender, lingering kiss. For a long moment, they just sat there, foreheads touching as their hands reached for each other. Then Meaghan shivered, once more feeling the day's chill. She started to pull away, mumbling something about going back to the house, but Sam's arms tightened around her back, drawing her in for another kiss. It was painfully gentle at first, but as their lips warmed against each other, their battered passions began to reawaken.

Sam only felt a last moment of doubt before Meaghan's tongue pushed past her lips to press against her own. Then, with almost frantic movements she felt Meaghan push her hand between her legs, pressing against Sam as she leaned into the kiss. Sam made one tiny groan against Meaghan's lips, then pushed back until she could get at the button of Meaghan's jeans.

Meaghan twisted around, leaning back against Sam as she rapidly pushed her jeans down and out of the way. Sam wrapped her right arm around Meaghan's shoulders while reaching down with her left, her fingers quickly pressing against the burning hot flesh hidden just beneath Meaghan's panties. Meaghan's back arched as she pressed herself into that touch, her head rocking back against Sam's shoulder.

Sam slipped her hand inside the panties and found Meaghan both feverish and incredibly slick. She rubbed a finger against that smooth valley, slowly at first, then more rapidly as Meaghan's body moved in her embrace.

Meaghan's whole world quickly centered on that tiny nub of pleasure as Sam caressed her. She hung on for dear life, her right hand gripping the back of the truck's bench seat, the left barely missing the horn as she groped for the steering wheel. Her hips bucked, blindly reaching for more of that touch, but Sam wouldn't enter, teasing the dark opening but not going beyond it.

With a crash of sensation, Meaghan pressed against Sam's chest, her body suddenly shuddering as she climaxed. Sam held her fingers tightly against Meaghan's clit, riding it out with her while their combined breathing fogged the windows, shutting out the world beyond.

12