The Art of Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she feels the hot head of his cock pressed up against her anus. Hot, God so hot and hard. "Remember," comes the Masters voice. "You show me how slow, or how fast.... Now-" And a knifing pain suddenly jolts into her; "Ooohh!" breaks from her lips, and of their own accord her hips dip and jerk forward, away from the pain. For an instant, the pain lessens as the Master's cock is pulled out of her, but then she feels His hands, tight and firm on her hips, and hears His voice, "Oh, you want it faster-" and realizes her body's betrayal a split second before His cock sears into her ass again; deep, deeper, endlessly sinking into her.

Her breath explodes out of her chest; she can feel a wild scream rising in her throat; His hands are locked onto her hips and still He pushes into her ass. She can feel Him up against her, His belly against her bottom, His balls tight against her pussy, and she hears Him say, "Do you want me to take it out?" and she nods mutely, wishing only to beg for that release. Inexorably, He pulls back, His cock rasping inside her, almost burning, until she feels His cock suddenly seem to pop out of her. "There," He says, "It's out. But now, I'm going to slide it back in. Perhaps you'll do better this time." And again she feels the knifing hurt enter her ass, but this time she holds for it; this time she manages to lock her hips so they cannot betray her. The Master holds too, for just a second, and then pulls back on her hips ever so slightly, forcing her to fill her ass with an inch more of His searing cock. Again He holds, and again he urges her to take more, and again, until finally she feels Him up against her again. "Better?" He asks. And she nods slightly, for it is slightly better- but not much, not enough. "Then set the pace My Sweet," He says, and pushes forward on her hips. The searing hurt causes her to stop the movement instantly, but the need to please forces her to move again, this time back slightly, almost rocking, His cock buried deep in her ass. Slowly at first, she rocks against Him; His cock hurts so terribly, He is so fucking hard in her ass. But then, as she feels him swell even bigger inside her, she realizes she can end this sooner. She can make Him stop sooner- as soon as He cums. And she lengthens the stroke of her hips, pulling away faster and farther so that He slides almost all the way out, and then nearly shoving her ass back onto His cock. "Yes," He breathes. "That's it Baby! Fuck me with that tight ass of yours!" and His hands tighten on her. A whimper, sounding so very like "Please!" escapes her, and taking this for His cue, the Master shoves her hips back and forth, faster and harder. His cock is a constant, searing pain pounding into her ass, and then with a groan He shoves hard into her, and she feels the wild pulses of His orgasm begin. She cries out her hurt, and suddenly her pleasure- as her own orgasm surprisingly bursts through her. It is over, and she has done it; she has taken what He gave her. As He pulls His cock out of her, her own throbbings wane, and she hears Him say softly, "That was perfect, My Love."

Teaching a slave control, then, becomes a matter of allowing the slave to choose; good choices are, of course, rewarded, and poor choices are punished. When a true Master allows the slave to choose, her control is not only easier, it is a more fulfilling experience for the Master, because she is now truly giving Him not only her body, but her self, her will. And that is the ultimate domination, the ultimate seduction.

Other Roles and Practices will be discussed in another addition.

12