The Art of Intimacy

Story Info
Her parents encourage them to "show affection".
10.6k words
4.77
45.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Mom just has the hots for you," Rebecca laughed, as I related what Cindy had told me.

"Good to know—it'll help me keep you in line," I shot back.

"Ooooooh. Now that he's married he's talking big, huh?"

"Don't you forget it, either, baby." We both laughed. Rebecca and I had sassed each other as friends before we even started dating. Nothing had changed as we grew closer together, including after our marriage a few months ago.

"So are we going to do anything about what she told you?" Rebecca asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm up for anything that will keep me in touch with that tight little body," I replied, getting an eye-roll from Rebecca.

"Why am I not surprised?" Then she got serious. "But I'll play this little game. You're on."

I winked back, my cock stiffening at some wicked ideas. I thought back to the conversation with Cindy just a few minutes before:

"Chris, both Jack and I are thrilled that you and Rebecca are married, and we truly like seeing you around. You're family. But I remember my early married years, and finding a place to get away with Jack was really important. We would like you to think of our house as a place to get away, and we don't want you to feel awkward around us. We really are OK with you and Rebecca showing your affection for each other. Treat our house as your own, and completely enjoy and love each other with our blessing. We want you to have fun so you'll come back."

"Thanks, Cindy," I said quickly, a hot flush creeping up my face. I kept going to avoid an uncomfortable silence. "I really like coming here, and I know that Rebecca adores you two. Don't worry, you'll see us around."

Cindy smiled. "Good to hear. Now, you'll remember what I said? Affection?" She pursed her lips and blew me a kiss.

"Yes, M'am, I'll remember."

"Keep my little girl happy, Chris. In fact, you might want to go find her now."

"I'll do that," I replied, turning from the room, a little relieved to avoid any more embarrassment. But I was also strangely excited. What was Cindy telling me?

Rebecca seemed to know as she looked back at me.

"I've been wanting to spend some time by the pool. I've got a new bikini to try. Interested?"

"Maybe," I drawled.

"Uh-huh. And 'maybe' you like sex, too."

Rebecca went into the bathroom to change, so she could "surprise me." I got my shorts on and walked out to the pool.

Cindy and Jack were already reclining on some loungers, reading the morning paper. The views included the hills and town of Santa Rosa spread out below us. The house featured an open layout, but it provided privacy due to the hilltop location. Rebecca and I welcomed the change from our condo in the Bay Area.

A sharp intake of breath pulled my attention away from the book I had started. I looked over and my mouth went dry. Rebecca was walking over with her bikini top in her hand. She carried her breasts proudly, and a cheshire grin animated her face. My eyes flicked over to Jack's, and they were bugging out of his head. I could understand why: Rebecca sported gorgeous B-cup breasts that sat firm and high on her chest. They fit her athletic build perfectly, and her stiff nipples completed the picture.

Jack tore his eyes away and busied himself back in his paper. I looked over to Cindy and noticed her smile at her husband's discomfort.

"Help me with the lotion?" Rebecca asked as she daintily took a lounge next to me.

"Sure," I replied. I took the bottle and slid in behind her.

"This is nice!" I remarked as I smoothed the lotion over her back. "So much easier without the strings and straps in the way."

"Uh-huh. I guess I should always sunbathe this way?"

"Works for me," I chirped back. Rebecca had sunbathed topless before, but that was overseas. This was a little more intimate with her parents so near.

"In that case, you better get the front, too. Wouldn't want to get burned there—it would ruin all the fun later. In fact, now that you have your hands covered, you should go ahead and do everything."

"Are you sure?" I whispered back.

"Scared?"

"Me? Not on your life."

"Liar," she whispered back to me.

I laughed as I smoothed the lotion over her arms. OK, if I was a little nervous, I sure wasn't going to let her know. I got each arm covered, and then I worked around her neck. As I moved up to her face, I snuggled in closer so I could get it right. Rebecca closed her eyes and hummed as I gently massaged the cool liquid over her nose and cheeks. Finishing that, I moved my hands confidently over the tops of her shoulders, but I stopped before I went too far.

Getting another blob of lotion, I touched both cool hands to her abdomen, causing her to tense and shudder.

"Bastard. I bet you planned that."

"Don't want you to burn, do we?" I asked in a voice full of innocence.

"Shut up and do me," she shot back.

"Yes, Ma'am."

I got her abdomen fully coated, gently laughing as she squirmed under my hands.

Then, I got a couple more squirts of lotion and rubbed them together. I made a show of warming my hands up. I could see Rebecca's shoulders tense—I let her wonder.

It was time. I brought my hands around her again, and then I cupped them over her breasts.

"Uuuummmmmm." Rebecca sighed. Her breasts heaved under my hands. The hard nipples pushed into my palms as I smeared the lotion over her straining chest.

"Get them covered but good!" Rebecca commanded loudly. The girl had spirit, I'll have to give her that.

I never looked up, but I could feel Jack's eyes locked onto the hands groping his daughter's breasts. I chuckled as I worked the lotion into her sensitive skin, paying special attention to her nipples.

"How long are you going to keep doing that?" Rebecca whispered breathlessly.

"Scared?"

"Bastard!"

"I don't know about that," I whispered, coming close to her ear. "I think I might aspire to 'motherfucker,' though. Cindy's pretty hot."

"You're an evil man," she whispered back.

"Good thing I snared you before you found out," I said, getting a shudder and moan as I twisted her nipples.

I granted Rebecca mercy and let go of her chest before she got too worked up. Now it was time for her lower half. I only teased her a little, figuring we had pushed it enough for one day. While doing Rebecca's feet, I let my eyes flick up and I caught Cindy's wink. I allowed myself a small smile.

We enjoyed the sun through the rest of the morning, with Rebecca getting both sides evenly exposed.

"I think I'm going to go inside and take a nap," Rebecca announced as she sat up. "Want to join me, Chris?"

"That sounds like a great idea." I stood and held out my hand, and Rebecca took it. We walked back into the house, her breasts jutting just as they did in the morning. Jack made a good show of not looking. Cindy looked the entire time, smirking at her daughter.

We got to our room, and Rebecca yanked me inside. I didn't have time to close the door before she threw me down on the bed. Needless to say, the open window to the pool area continued to let a pleasant breeze circulate through the room.

"I'm going to screw your lights out, Chris, so get ready." Rebecca whipped off her bikini bottom, and the sent of hot pussy filled my nostrils. My primitive brain reacted to a girl in heat, and my cock was already rock hard as Rebecca grabbed my shorts and got them down and off.

She straddled me and sank down on my pole in one motion. Her pussy was on fire, and the liquid heat swallowed my cock easily.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she moaned, loud enough for anyone to hear. Her hand drifted between her legs to find her swollen clit.

I reached up to her breasts and found her rock-hard nipples with my fingers. I twisted them firmly, knowing that Rebecca was already far along. She must have been simmering the entire time she was out by the pool. She moaned her pleasure.

I looked up into her face, framed by her long brunette hair. Her expressive brown eyes told me everything about how this display of "affection" was turning her on. Those eyes caught mine and held them, also communicating her deep love for me.

"I love you, Rebecca," I said clearly.

"I know," she replied, her eyes twinkling in amusement.

I settled back and let her ride me. Her pussy caressed my cock, each stroke a little different, making the nerve endings tingle. Occasionally I could feel her fingertips brush against me from her clitoral massage. We worked together, each feeling the other's journey to orgasm.

Remembering that I didn't have to be quiet—in fact Rebecca didn't want me to be quiet—I let myself respond to her with groans and gasps as she worked me over. Rebecca immediately reciprocated, and I felt her pussy tighten as she communicated her approval. We both knew that our lovemaking was clearly audible throughout the house and pool area. I could see it in her eyes—this was turning her on something fierce.

Rebecca let go of any restraint, and the room reverberated with her lusty sounds of delight. Her hips changed from making love to pure rutting, with intense orgasm her goal. I clamped down on her nipples, knowing she wanted it hard.

"I'm gonna cum!" she gasped. I looked down to see her blurred fingers mashing her flushed clit, and I could feel droplets of moisture spraying over my hips.

My orgasm rushed up to consume me, fueled by Rebecca's raw sexuality. I saw her throw her head back and cry out just before I went rigid. My cum surged past her clamping pussy, bringing intense pleasure as it shot into her. I grunted through each spasm, my body heaving beneath her.

Rebecca collapsed on top of me, crushing her chest to mine but keeping my cock secure inside her as we twitched through the aftershocks. Her ragged breaths caressed my cheek as she buried her head in the pocket above my shoulder.

"Oh, my, God, Chris, that was awesome!"

"Parading around topless turned you on a bit, huh?"

"And then making a lot of noise while I fucked you silly, yeah," she chuckled.

"Feel free to do it anytime. I like a turned-on Rebecca."

"I kind of got that. You were slate hard."

"Yeah. Horny girls who jump on for a ride kind of do that to me."

"And then making sure the girl's parents know about it—does that help any? Wait—don't answer that. I can feel you getting hard again. You're a wicked little boy, aren't you?"

"Always. That's why I glad I'm in bed with a wicked little girl."

"Maybe sometime you'll find out just how wicked," Rebecca said enigmatically. I felt her cheeks stretch into a smile as my cock hardened some more.

We both rested with our thoughts.

"Do you hear that, Chris?"

"Yeah. Sounds like your parents were inspired by their wicked daughter and son-in-law."

"No kidding. Now slide in behind me and be quiet!"

I slid from beneath Rebecca, and she settled onto the bed, stretching her legs out. I moved on top as she hiked her hips up, giving me access to her swollen sex. As I lined up and slotted my cock, her hand drifted under her hips. I slowly pushed inside, to a low moan.

We slowly ground against each other while our ears strained to pick up the sounds of lovemaking from Cindy and Jack. I looked down to see Rebecca's eyes tightly closed. She was clearly in her own world.

Soon, we weren't straining our ears anymore. Cindy and Jack's moans were punctuated by the sounds of slapping flesh. It sure sounded like Cindy was on her knees, with Jack pounding into her from behind. With my earlier orgasm, I could just relax and enjoy while Rebecca and I continued to push into each other. We kept at it for a while.

Rebecca's ass started to rotate beneath me. She shifted to balance her head on her chin, and the cords of her neck tightened. I watched, fascinated, while Rebecca set her body up for maximum tension.

"Ohhhhhh," Rebecca breathed. I felt her pussy get both wetter and tighter, and my cock tingled to know she was so hot. She pushed her chest into the bed, and then her hips bent up and started thrusting back into me. She was balanced on her chin, chest, and knees, and each muscle strained to hold her body rigid. I was swept along in the tide of Rebecca's sexuality, and I suddenly realized that I was rock hard and close to cumming.

"Holy shit," I gasped. Rebecca slammed her hips back into me, jolting me yet again. Fuck, I hoped she came soon, because she had me.

I pushed down on the explosion building inside me, trying to contain it a little longer. Rebecca braced herself, her body taut, the only moving thing her hand blurring on her clit. A blush encircled her neck and crept down her arms. I knew she was close.

Her body hovered on the brink, sank down briefly, and then shot outward, slamming her hips back into mine. Her spasming pussy engulfed my cock and wrenched my orgasm out of me. We both cried out with the force of it.

My cock spurted into the depths of Rebecca's pussy and continued to dry heave, the pleasure nearly painful. I had nearly all of my weight pressing down into Rebecca's ass, but she held me like a rigid platform. We twitched and moaned through the recovery.

Finally, Rebecca collapsed into a sweaty mess below me. I followed her down, keeping my weight light, to give a gentle kiss to her neck.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed, letting me know that she wanted me to stay in place. I did, giving Rebecca space to wind down whatever dark thoughts were working through her consciousness.

A long sigh let me know that she was coming back, and I gently pulled out of her, to further twitches from both of us.

"Wow," I said as I eased down beside her. "Something intense was going on with you."

"Every kind of wrong and perverted fantasy was going through my mind right then," Rebecca admitted. "And I was on fire."

"If you're willing, I'll ask about those fantasies some time. I'm just glad that I got to see you like that."

"Are you now? Still my wicked little boy?"

"You keep that up, and I'll always be your wicked little boy."

We finally took that nap, then got cleaned up together and went looking for Cindy and Jack.

"Refreshing nap?" Cindy asked as we found them by the pool, enjoying happy hour.

"Very," Rebecca returned easily. "We were inspired. Good vibes in the house."

"There certainly were," Cindy answered, reaching over to clink glasses with Jack.

We all laughed.

Cindy cornered me that evening.

"I'm gratified to see my son-in-law take my advice to heart. And so soon."

"I've always heard that you want good relations with your wife's parents," I answered. "Besides, the advice was pretty easy to follow."

"For both of you, apparently," Cindy observed. "Jack about had a heart attack when Rebecca came out to the pool."

"I think that Rebecca lives for the times when she can abuse the men in her life."

"The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree, does it?" Cindy answered with a laugh.

"Not a bit," I replied.

"Better keep that in mind," she advised, then she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and was gone.

The next afternoon found Rebecca and I driving back down toward the Bay area.

"So yesterday afternoon was pretty hot," I casually remarked.

"I wondered how long you could wait before you pestered me about those fantasies," Rebecca countered, lightly punching me on the shoulder.

"I thought I did pretty well. I mean, my wife tells me she has 'wrong and perverted' fantasies, and I wait an entire day to dig into that? Are you kidding me? Remember, I'm a wicked little boy. I live for wrong and perverted."

Rebecca laughed. "Yeah, I kind of figured that out before I married you. So what do you want to know?"

"Tell me what you were thinking when you had me slide in behind you."

"Straight to the good stuff, huh?" Rebecca commented. "OK, here's the deal." She looked over, and her brown eyes flashed at me. "And, like, by the way, you're sooo dead if you ever let a word of this get out, right?"

"Rebecca, how do you expect me to dig up and exploit your wicked side if you're worried that I'll spill? I'm saying nothing."

"A guy finally tells me something about sex that makes sense," she deadpanned. "OK, you convinced me. But I need to get a little more comfortable first." Rebecca shifted in her seat, and one of her hands wandered over to find my leg.

"So maybe yesterday wasn't the first day that Mom witnessed me having an orgasm," Rebecca began. My cock instantly strained against my jeans.

"I was in my last year of high school. Eighteen and full of hormones. Of course I played with myself to relieve the pressure. Not much has changed there." She laughed at my grin.

"Anyway, one rainy Saturday afternoon I was reading this steamy novel, and my hand started playing where it shouldn't. Soon, I was pulling my clothes off, and then I pulled the covers back on the bed to get in the proper mood. I had one hand between my legs, and another playing with my chest. Things were heating up nicely, and I forgot about the book and just concentrated on the good things happening with my naughty parts."

"You know how you hit that point where the orgasm is going to happen—it's only a question of how hard?" she asked. I nodded.

"Well, that's exactly where I was. The tingles were shooting down my legs, and I had a few seconds to get my big 'O' just right. Not exactly the right time to remember that the door was ajar."

I laughed.

"Yeah, anyone could guess where this story was going. I look up, and there Mom is. She must have come to knock about something, but I was too far gone to hear anything."

"So what do I do? I'm so far along that I've lifted my butt off the bed. One hand is working my little clitty hard, and the other is clamping a nipple. In a split second I realize two things. First, Mom's seeing everything and there's nothing I can hide. Second, I'm going to come anyway, and I sure don't want to waste a good one."

"I get that."

"No doubt. Anyway, I just roll my eyes back and go for it. I mean, I don't hold anything back. And I come like a freight train. So hard that I see stars. Moaning, whimpering, the whole works."

"I forget everything and just rock against myself, squeezing every drop out of the biggest orgasm I've ever had. It takes a while. Finally, I lower my stiff body to the bed and open my eyes. Mom's still there, and she is flushed and flustered."

"'That was beautiful, honey,' she whispers, and then she turns and quickly pulls the door behind her. I'm still too stunned to comprehend much of anything, so I just lay there, sucking in oxygen."

"Finally, I recover a little, and a wave of mortification sweeps over me. I've just come all over myself, in front of my Mom. And there wasn't much she missed. She was at the foot of my bed, looking right up between my spread legs at my quivering snatch. She had plenty of time to drink in every detail."

"Damn, Rebecca, this is fucking hot," I interjected as I squirmed and adjusted my jeans. My cock throbbed against the confinement.

"Never have to worry about being too perverted in front of you, do I?" she stated. I shook my head, and she laughed.

"Anyway, there I am, wondering how I'm going to face my Mom again, when a couple of things occur to me. First, Mom had talked about sex with me before, and she always said that masturbation was healthy, and that she and Dad were OK with it and wanted me to explore and be happy. Second, I remembered what she said: 'That was beautiful, honey.' I don't think she would have said that if she were upset."

"I start to feel a little better, so I get up and go looking for Mom to talk to her about it. I don't see her anywhere, so I finally go to my parent's bedroom. The door is slightly ajar, and I hear the unmistakeable moans of someone in deep passion."