The Art of Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The open door is an invitation, but so much emotion has swirled through me already that I don't have to strength to move it. Instead, I stay on the outside and let my imagination paint the scene as I hear my Mom tense up and come really hard. You know how you can hear things in a person's voice? Well, I heard all of the pent-up sexual energy in her moans, and I could tell that her body was straining against her fingers."

"Now my frame of mind shifts again. Whether or not Mom was OK with seeing me, she was definitely turned on by it. That turns me on again, and you can bet that I relived the whole episode that night in my bed."

"Mom and I blush when we next see each other, but she makes a joke about never expecting the laundry to be so stimulating, and we laugh and make peace with it. We go about our lives, but of course that isn't the end of the story."

"The next time, Dad is gone on travel, and Mom and I our in our pajamas watching TV. We're surfing the stations, joking about the various shows, and engaging in girl talk. All of the sudden, I click by a cable channel with some sort of soft-porn sex scene going on."

"'Whoa, what was that?' Mom says."

"'I would think you would know by now what that was,' I jab, laughing. I flip back to the channel."

"But she gets all crafty on me. She says, 'Very funny, miss know-it-all. Now, since you started it, just how much do you know about what they're doing.?'"

"'Only what goes on up here,' I say, pointing to my head."

"'Yeah, right,' Mom replies. 'Although from previous experience, I would agree that you have a vivid and sexy imagination.'"

"'Jeez, Mom!' I wail, throwing a pillow at her. 'Wasn't that embarrassing enough?'"

"She comes back with: 'Whatever you were feeling, it didn't look like embarrassment to me.'"

"'Just shoot me. Until I die.' I say, covering my face with another pillow."

"Then Mom tries the reasonable approach: 'Oh, come on, honey. If you'd pulled that door open you would have seen as well as heard what I was doing afterward. And I know you heard it—I know you pretty well.'"

"Now I confess: 'I heard it, Mom. It was hard not to. But aren't you a little embarrassed about it?'"

"Then she confesses: 'A little. But I'm more interested in you growing up to be comfortable with your sexuality, and I'm willing to make myself vulnerable to show you that it's okay. Part of what your Dad and I share is that we've broken down many of those walls over the years. I play with myself for your Dad all the time.'"

"'Mom, maybe that's too much information,' I reply. But my body was putting the lie to what I am saying. Mom's story is pretty hot, and the action on the screen is still going on. I squirm a little, and I know that my Mom picks up on it."

"Then she really surprises me. She asks: 'Honey, would you like to relieve the tension?'"

"And I blurt out, 'You mean, like right now?'"

"'And she says, 'Yes, Rebecca. If you like, I could get something better to put on the TV, and you could see how I'm comfortable with my own body.'"

"At this point I'm curious about what she wants to watch, way turned on, but also totally embarrassed. I answer: 'I guess so, Mom. Are you sure?'"

"Mom just smiles and gets up. 'Be right back.' She comes back with a disc and puts it in the player. She hits play and gets herself comfortable. Suddenly a jolt shoots through my pussy: I'm going to masturbate with my Mom."

"The disc starts, and it's an amateur video of what looks like a real-life couple. The camera is on a fixed stand, but the lighting is pretty good. He's in boxers and she's in bra and panties, and it looks like they really love each other from the first kiss. I can tell that this is going to be really hot."

"They take their time kissing can caressing each other, but then he works his hands around to her breasts. I'm so absorbed, I forget Mom is there, so I almost jump when I hear a sigh. I whip my eyes over to her, and she's got a hand caressing her own breast through her pajamas."

"Well, that's my cue, I say to myself. I might as well stop being embarrassed and enjoy the moment. So I bring my own hand up to my breast and roll my nipple between my fingers. Another jolt shoots through me. It's the pleasure, but also the fact that I'm on the first step of a one-way journey to orgasm in front of my Mom."

I jump in. "Don't stop, Rebecca, but I'm going to bust a seam in my jeans. This story is incredible."

"I think you like stories about my Mom," she laughs.

"I do, but I like stories about my wicked little wife even better."

"Well, you can figure where this story is going. The woman on the screen is now topless, and he's sucking and teasing her very erect nipples. I look over when I see my Mom take her pajama top off, and she starts teasing some very erect nipples of her own. I make my decision, and pull my pajama top over my head, but then I figure 'What the hell' and slide the bottom off too. It's going to come off soon enough anyway."

"It feels really good to get my fingers on my aching nipples. They are swollen and hard, and I explore all the pleasure they can give me while I watch the man get his lady's panties off and start kissing around her pussy. My pussy is aching, and I bring one hand down and start rubbing around my panties. And I jump when I feel the wet spot—Mom surely can see that."

"The lady moans and drops her head back as her man takes his first lick up her soaking pussy. I hear another moan, and I look over to see my Mom push her pajama bottoms and panties off in one smooth motion. She hooks one leg over the arm of the couch and plunges her fingers into her slit. 'Oh, God, that feels good. This is so hot,' she says, looking over at me."

"I think my pussy just boils over at that point, and I frantically rip my panties off and open up my legs. My steaming snatch opens up to view, and I slide a finger deeply between my lips, moaning out 'Oh, fuck!' before I can stop myself."

"My Mom just smiles indulgently, and goes on working her slit as she alternates looking at the screen and at me. I lighten the pressure and slide my fingers around my clit, working myself along with the lady on the screen. I take a guilty look over at Mom, and she smiles again. 'It's alright honey. Look wherever you want.'"

"'Thanks, Mom,' I gratefully reply, and take a good look. Mom is circling her clit like I am, and I start—realizing how much we are alike, both taking it easy to build the tension and time our orgasm to the lady on the screen. Of course, she's not far off. The couple has positioned themselves so that the camera is looking up her body from the side, and we don't miss any of her man's tongue action, nor do we miss her teasing her own nipples and sighing."

"With my other hand, I start some nipple teasing myself, and when Mom does the same, we both laugh. The lady is now straining her hips off the bed, and I squeeze my clit harder, determined to come when she does. Soon the cords of her neck stand out, and I hear my Mom moan again. I look over, and she is working her pussy hard, her fingers straining against her folds. I follow suit, and I feel my orgasm build inside. I let up just a bit, intently watching the lady on the screen as I ride the wave. She holds her breath, and I pinch my clit hard, jolting my orgasm from deep inside. As the first spasm rips through her, a white-hot wave races out from my pussy all the way to my toes, and I cry out. Mom cries out too, and I snap my eyes over to see her bucking against her hand, her nipple savagely clamped between her fingers. My pussy throbs and throbs—long, hard, and deep. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Me too," I stammer. "My dick is bubbling."

"Well the story doesn't stop there, either. I finally stop cumming and slump back against the couch. 'Wow, that was intense,' I say to the ceiling."

"'If you think you can handle another one,' Mom answers, 'the video gets even better.'"

"'Jeez, Mom, you don't hold back, do you?,' I reply, stunned. I start to see why Mom and Dad get along so well."

"'I think we're a lot alike,' my Mom answers, laughing again. 'Now, pay attention to the screen. You may learn something, if you're as innocent as you say.'"

"'Whatever, Mom,' I toss back, but I return my eyes to the screen. The lady is now kneeling over her man and sliding his cock between her lips, and my pussy shivers in anticipation. Soon she lifts off him and scoots forward, straddling his hips. She takes his cock and positions it at her opening. Then she sinks down. I watch, fascinated, as her lips spread around his rock-hard cock. She doesn't stop until she is sitting on his hips. Her man tells her that she feels really good, but any idiot can see that. I slide my fingers over my abused pussy, and it responds, telling me that I've got another good one in me."

"I play with myself as I watch and learn from the lady. She spends some time hunkered down, kissing her man as her brunette hair cascades around his face. She then rises up, letting him play with her breasts as she works her hips. She also leans back, arching her back and letting us all see his cock impaling her swollen pussy. Soon, she moves a hand between her legs and starts frigging her clit, and I moan at the eroticism of learning that it's okay for a woman to get herself off when her man's inside her."

"The man gets off on this, too, and we all work toward orgasm. I look over at Mom and see her looking at me, her fingers dancing over her clit while another hand pumps in and out of her pussy. I take the hint and work some fingers deep into my opening, timing my thrusts to the lady impaling herself. She is watching her man intently, looking for his impending orgasm so she can time hers. She sees him tense up, and her hand blurs over her clit as she tenses herself. I follow right along as the man launches his hips up and shoots into his lady. I almost feel her orgasm as another wave of tingles races out into my body, and I twist and arch in time to her motions as she comes all over his cock. I am shocked to feel myself cum again so hard, and I whimper with the force of it."

"Finally, I stop convulsing and collapse back onto the couch. My hair is a sweaty mess around my head, and I realize that I've got a sheen of sweat all over. I look up to see the lady hunkered down again over her man, kissing him deeply. Clearly they are in love, and I file away that experience in the 'Requirements for a husband' category. I look back over at my Mom and see her humming happily to herself as she gently strokes her pussy. I realize that I'm doing it too, and I laugh to realize another way that we are alike. I've always needed to keep my little kitty soothed and purring after a good orgasm—it just aches if I don't. But I guess you know that, don't you?"

"Yeah, I've figured that out. And I think you know I'm the same way with my cock."

Rebecca laughed. "Oh, yeah. Anyway, Mom and I relax while the video ends, and we talk as girls usually do. I learn a few more shocking things, like how my parents trade videos with some friends—that's where the video came from. They also occasionally get together for exhibitions in front of each other."

"You're kidding!"

"Amazing what goes on out there," Rebecca said.

"Yeah. I guess I don't get around very much."

"Me neither. It's still amazing to learn that Mom and Dad do stuff like that. I mean, they don't actually swing, but still, they aren't Joe and Jane average in the sex department either. I grew up all that time with them and never knew. So now you know why I was a bit brazen with showing my curves at the pool."

"Yeah. Glad you did."

"It got us both pretty hot, didn't it? And now, telling you this story has gotten me pretty hot again. I don't suppose you'd mind taking care of that now that we're getting home?"

"I was so looking forward to unpacking. I guess it can wait while I slave to take care of your sexual needs."

"Poor baby. I'll try to make it up to you."

"You do that."

Rebecca laughed, but when we got home she pushed the button to close the garage door as soon as we pulled in. She jumped out and dragged me out of my seat, pulling me through the door and into our house. We left pieces of clothing on our way to the bedroom, and Rebecca pulled my head first to her breasts and then between her legs. She came hard on my tongue. After that, she rolled over, hiked her hips a bit, and had me pound into her from behind, our hips slapping together. I came like a freight train.

A few weeks later, we were traveling back up to her parents.

"So you got any wicked thoughts going on?" Rebecca asked as she looked over at me.

"Let's see. The last time we came up here, I had awesome sex with a beautiful, naughty girl. I also found out that her parents were a bit on the wild side, and the girl tells me a story on the way home that gets me painfully hard. She then attacks me when we get into the garage, and we make incredible love again. I'm a guy, so I'm programmed to remember anything relating to good sex. Now we are driving back to where all this fun started. So yes, Rebecca, I've got a few wicked thoughts going on. You?"

Rebecca laughed long and hard. "I kind of figured that. And you're right, I've got a few wicked thoughts of my own. What do you have in mind for this time?"

"I'm thinking it might be more fun to let things play out. One of us should make a move when the mood strikes us."

"Ooohhh, you like surprises, do you? Well, I'll play along. This should be fun."

Rebecca's parents greeted us warmly. We enjoyed a great meal around their table, and then moved into the den to watch some TV. Rebecca snuggled in close, and I knew that she was plotting something.

She did more than plot. I felt her lightly rub along my leg—just back and forth. To anyone looking, it was just part of cuddling. I knew better.

I glanced down at her to find her watching the screen innocently. The barest hint of a smile played about her lips.

I let her touch for a while, then I lightly traced along her arm until my hand draped down her back. Her breath caught.

I kept up the very light caresses, then gently lowered my lips and kissed her hair. On my way back up, my eyes briefly caught Cindy's. I smiled to myself, imagining Cindy guessing what was going on.

Rebecca and I dueled to see who could create the most tension. I wondered if she would take a next step, and I worked to keep her wondering about me.

Then she sighed and shifted position, snuggling even closer. I felt her breath gently on my cheek. I turned, and she captured my lower lip in hers.

A jolt shot through me. My heart raced, and my skin tingled. Were we going to do this right here?

I kissed Rebecca softly, but we both heated up fast. We turned into each other and opened up the kiss, letting our tongues taste each other. I glanced up and saw Cindy looking right at me. She winked as I closed my eyes again, sinking into pure feeling.

Rebecca's kiss turned hot and insistent. She was trying to tell me something. Being a man, I was naturally a little slower at this type of communication. What was it? Obviously, she was hot to trot, but what exactly did she have in mind? I thought back to her story with her mother. They were on a couch as well. My cock lurched as it hit me. Rebecca and I sometimes made out on the couch, and I would work down her chest and then kneel between her legs to get her off with my tongue. We'd finish with me pushing into her in the same position. Rebecca would play with herself—knowing I liked to watch. Someone else also liked to watch.

Mommy and Daddy's little girl was going to play with herself while her pussy got stuffed with hard cock.

A wave of heat came off Rebecca's lips. With her usual intuition, she had felt when I finally got wise to her message. Her hand slid dangerously close to my cock. Yes, Chris, you can start feeling me up in front of my parents was what she seemed to be saying.

With one hand still around her, I let my other hand slide up her leg, then slowly up her side.

"Mmmmmmm," was her reply.

Of course, I teased her a bit, feeling her squirm under my fingers. I wanted to draw out the anticipation of making love with her parents watching.

"Chris," she begged almost silently. I smiled to myself but relented, and slid a hand up to cup the underside of her breast.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, loud enough to be heard by her parents.

Cindy's eyes snapped over, saw where my hand was, and locked onto mine. Being a guy, Jack was slower, but his raised eyebrows told me he eventually figured out where my hand was. I turned my attention back to Rebecca.

I raised my hand some more and let it close over her full breast. Rebecca heaved her chest into my hand, and her tongue jammed deep into my mouth. I possessively massaged that breast I knew well—so soft yet so firm underneath.

After a few minutes of this treatment, Rebecca's breath burned in my mouth, and I could feel the heat coming off her skin. I moved my lips from hers and kissed around her mouth and then down her neck. She squirmed in my hands, and her breath blew loud enough for her parents to hear.

Feeling the time was right, I moved my hand to the hem of her shirt. She moaned and lifted up her arms. I guided the garment up and over her head, exposing a sheer bra with a pair of very excited nipples underneath. Her mouth latched back onto mine—hot, insistent. She seemed to be saying I need you to lead, but you know what I want you to do.

I obeyed her message and got both of my hands busy exploring her upper half. I started with light caresses of her skin and then moved back toward her breasts as I felt her need. This time, I took advantage of the sheer material and felt up her nipples, lightly rubbing and squeezing them.

When she was ready, Rebecca moved her hands to my shirt, and I lifted my arms to let her remove it. I took the opportunity to unclip her bra, and she moaned again as I lifted it away from her. Her nipples jutted as far as I had ever seen them—long and fat. I could feel her intensity in the moment. Her parents were seeing her assets in the heat of passion.

I got my fingers on those nipples and marveled at how they snapped back when I brushed over them. Her breasts had that tight and dimpled feeling they got when she was really turned on. I could also feel her passion in the way her hands ranged over my chest and arms, urging me on.

Finally, I let my lips slide down her cheeks and into the hollow of her neck. I flicked my gaze over and saw Jack's eyes locked onto my fingers playing with his daughter's breasts. I flicked over to Cindy, and her eyes snapped up to fasten onto mine. In that brief instant, I could see the wild dilation of her pupils, and it was like I could sense her thoughts. Are you really crazy enough to have sex with my daughter right here? But, I really want to see it.

She was going to see it all right. I slid my lips down into the hollow of Rebecca's throat, getting another drawn-out moan as she let me possess her.

I felt the goosebumps form on her skin with my tongue—a sure sign that she was heating up. Back and forth I went, slowly moving lower toward her chest. Rebecca cradled my head, letting everyone know that she was part of this adventure. I kept a gentle stimulation of her nipples, keeping her aroused until my tongue could reach them.

Rebecca's fingers brushed through my hair, communicating her love through touch. When my tongue kissed the top of her breast, she moaned. I worked around the top and then ever-so-slowly ranged down. I cradled her breast with my hand and just brushed her aureole with the tip of my tongue. I could feel her anticipation in her straining chest. I circled the quivering nipple and finally grazed the tip.