The Art of Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Rebecca exclaimed, and she pulled my head into her chest. I opened my lips to capture her rigid nipple.

The next few minutes were a study in flicking, sucking, and swirling around Rebecca's nipples. Her sensitive breasts responded the way I knew they would, and her parents were treated to the sight of their daughter squirming and moaning under my tongue.

My hands stayed busy with the rest of her body, just lightly tracing along her skin the way I knew she liked. I felt the goosebumps rise on her arms as her body started trembling.

"What are you doing to me, Chris?" Rebecca moaned. Her parents had to hear the strain in her voice.

I let the heat build in her body until she was in a fever, then started working my tongue down her belly. Rebecca's hands urged me along while she jerked and gasped under my touch. When I reached the waistband of her jeans, I probed along and under her waist. Frustrated beyond caring, Rebecca grabbed the buttons and undid the fly, then pulled her jeans and panties down together. We both knew that her parents would notice who was taking this further.

After eliciting this confession, I helped and pulled as she lifted her hips. The jolt of hot musk washed over me when her swollen pussy came into view. Her inner lips were prominent and flushed. I got her clothes off, then she sat up and her hands unfastened my jeans and dragged them down. I helped her get them off, then she carefully worked my boxers over my rampant erection and removed them as well.

Rebecca gave the head off my cock a quick kiss and then leaned back and spread her legs. I let my hands continue their gentle torture of her skin as I surveyed the magnificent woman in front of me. Her eyes were dilated and wild. Her face and chest were flushed. Her breasts rose and fell with her ragged breaths, and her nipples jutted as far as I'd ever seen them. Her pussy radiated lust and invitation. She was an elemental expression of sexuality, designed to hit a man deep in his brain and wipe out any other thought.

I let that wash through me, and knelt down to graze my tongue along her inner thighs. She sighed deeply and raised her feet to rest them on my shoulders. As her skin rippled under my tongue, I slowly, agonizingly moved from teasing to pleasuring. I started lower on her pussy, and worked inside and out. She bucked and squirmed, then finally reached out to urge my head higher.

When I flicked her clit the first time, she jumped and gasped. I then settled in to lash her clit the way I knew she liked.

"Oh God, yes," she encouraged, bucking into me. I kept it up, and I felt her hands leave my head. I looked up to confirm what I knew—that Rebecca was pinching and rolling her hard nipples between her fingers.

Emboldened, I inserted a finger into the hot, pulsing walls of her pussy and curled it up to find the slightly bumpy texture of her G-spot.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned and pushed harder into my mouth.

I took the hint and flattened my tongue, letting her ram her hard clit against it. Rebecca arched her back to fuck my face, shocking me with the pressure she was putting on herself. I hung on and rode the wave with her, feeling her body tense for a massive orgasm.

When her breath stopped, I knew she was on the edge. Her body quivered under me as I kept up the assault on her pussy. On an impulse, I brushed the pucker of her anus with a finger.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she yelled and convulsed under me. Her hips shot upward off the couch, and she strained between shoulders and her feet on my shoulders. Powerful contractions rolled through her pussy, and her clit even throbbed under my tongue.

I drew out her orgasm as long as I could, using all my tricks on her clit, in her pussy, and around her anus to prolong the contractions. Finally, she slumped down, her body exhausted. I followed her, gently nuzzling her pussy through the aftershocks.

"Oh my God, you nearly killed me," she whispered, then she urged me up. I gently withdrew my finger from her pussy and shuffled forward on my knees, my jutting cock slapping against her thighs.

Rebecca placed me while I reached for her thighs to support them. I watched her pussy lips open around my cock as I slid into the wet furnace. I flicked my eyes up to her face, and we held each other's gaze while my cock sank to the hilt in her depths.

Rebecca relaxed and let my slow pace carry her into arousal again. A wry grin played about her lips when her hand slinked down between her legs. Her mother was going to see her masturbate again, this time with a hard cock stuffing her pussy.

She started slow, circling her clit, but quickly increased the pace, knowing that I could only last so long with a sex goddess writhing on the end of my pole. Her hips bucked into me, urging me faster. I grabbed her hips and pulled. Soon the sounds of light slaps emerged between our hips as we moved from making love to fucking.

I looked up again and our eyes locked, each seeing the other's confession of deep arousal at the thought of sharing so much with Rebecca's parents.

I could feel Rebecca's fingers strumming her clit furiously, and I pulled hard on her hips and started slamming into her. Her eyes and her bucking hips told me I was giving her what she wanted.

Rebecca's other hand grabbed a nipple and savaged it. Her parents could not miss the fact that their little girl had long experience wringing the maximum possible pleasure out of her body—and out of her partner's.

I felt the pressure build and squeezed back to try and hold it off. Rebecca gave me a tiny nod—telling me she was there as well. The impending orgasm welled within me, icy heat shooting down my arms and legs. My body went rigid with the effort, and then I was on the edge, deep throbs wracking me that I was powerless to control.

I pushed deep into Rebecca, adding her squeezing pussy to my efforts to hold back the explosion. Finally it boiled over, and the first pulse of relief blasted out of my cock. I yelled out, and I heard Rebecca moan as her body went rigid in my hands. More pulses erupted out of me, and all I could do was go for the ride. Through the haze of my own emotions I could see Rebecca twist and thrash through her own orgasm.

We both whimpered during the comedown, and Rebecca kept up a lazy massage of her pussy like she always did. Her chin gave a little nod toward her parents, and I glanced over. A thrill raced down my spine at the scene before me. Cindy and Jack were in a lip lock, and his hands roamed her chest. They moved quickly, clearly in heat from watching us. Cindy's shirt went over her head, and I saw her nipples strain against her sheer bra. The bra didn't last long, and I saw where Rebecca's fabulous breasts came from. Cindy's hard nipples snapped under Jack's touch, always a major turn-on for me.

My cock was hardening again, but I decided to gently pull out and sit beside Rebecca to watch. She winked at me and then snuggled in beside me, her hand now cupping and tracing along her breasts.

I looked back over to see Cindy take the initiative, reaching over to get Jack's shirt off, then continuing with his belt, pants, and boxers until he was naked with his hard cock at attention. She moved on to shed her own clothes, and her tight ass came into view as she shimmied out of her jeans. She was hot to trot, because she immediately straddled Jack's legs and grasped his cock to position it at her opening. Her shiny pussy lips slid easily around his cock head as she sank down on him.

They both let out a long moan, and Cindy leaned down to lock lips with Jack again. After a bit of that, she raised up, and Jack started tweaking her breasts as she rocked over him. I watched, fascinated, as the muscles of Cindy's ass rippled under the skin. Occasionally I got glimpses of her labia spreading around his cock.

Jack and Cindy kept up a languid pace, both just enjoying each other. At some deep level, I knew I was learning things—the ways of love between a long-married couple. I could feel Rebecca's appreciation from the way she relaxed into me. She was deeply absorbing the lesson herself, and I knew that we would be like that someday.

With another deep kiss, Cindy announced a change in the pace. She raised herself up, then stood and turned around. Straddling Jack's legs again, she lowered herself down and positioned his glistening cock at her now totally exposed, inflamed pussy. This time, she looked down and ever-so-slowly parted her lips with his cock. Jack's tool sank into her hot tunnel one bit at a time, and I stared, mesmerized. My cock was rock hard again.

When Cindy reached bottom, she leaned back into Jack. Her eyes swept along the carpet, up our bodies, and then fixed on mine. She held my gaze as Jack's arms wrapped around her, his fingers cupping her breasts and rolling the hard nipples. Her gaze seemed to be saying: Watch and learn, young man, where your wife got her body, her touch, and her drive.

Still holding my eyes, I saw her hand snake between her legs. I swallowed, my throat dry. The corners of her mouth turned up in a smile. She had me in her power, and she loved it. Her gaze flicked over to her daughter, and her power surged, years of relationship adding to the intensity. Once again, I saw a message: Watch and learn, daughter, about how a woman pleasures a man while receiving intense pleasure herself.

Her hips started moving again, and her fingers worked lightly along her folds, massaging, testing, caressing. Jack's fingers worked magic on her nipples as she arched her back and thrust her chest into this hands. She was a magnificent sexual creature, completely in the moment, abandoned to making fiery love in front of us.

Soon her fingers probed deeper, and I watched with rapt attention as she concentrated on her clit. She squeezed the hood between her fingers, and the engorged bud rolled within the hot, wet flesh. In a little longer, her shiny fingers rolled over her clit directly. Her breath labored to keep up with the demands her body was making.

I looked up to see a flush form on Cindy's upper chest, and a jolt went through me to learn another trait that Rebecca had inherited from her mother.

Cindy twisted and moaned, and I watched her fingers blur on her clit. Jack's gasps and moans attested to his readiness as well. Cindy's flush deepened and spread to her arms and breasts, and her body tensed in anticipation. Both of them held their breath, and that magnified the sounds of a wet pussy working over a hard cock, accompanied by the rapid frigging of Cindy's fingers.

The tendons strained out of Cindy's neck, and then she convulsed, her entire body quivering. I watched the contractions roll through her body and converge at her pussy while Cindy let out a series of cries, the relief evident in her voice. Jack got caught up in her orgasm and convulsed himself, his hips driving up into his wife. I could almost see the cum pulsing through his shaft.

Both of their bodies wracked through a marathon orgasm. I marveled at how they each worked the other over. Cindy had angled herself to put the maximum pressure at the base of Jack's cock, and he was still tightly pinching her nipples. It looked almost painful, but I knew how pain and pleasure coiled about each other, especially at the moment of orgasm. I watched and learned, thinking that Rebecca and I had some things to talk about.

Finally, their orgasms subsided, and they relaxed into each other. Fingers remained where they were, but the touch was light, just as Rebecca and I liked it. Cindy's eyes were closed, and her majestic body unwound into torpor.

However, I felt another body winding up next to me.

"Inside me, NOW!" Rebecca hissed into my ear.

I saw Cindy's eye's snap open while Rebecca grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch. Rebecca pulled me behind her, then she hopped onto the couch on her knees and leaned forward, facing toward her parents and resting her forearms on the armrest.

My cock stiffened even further as I lined it up and slid behind her. She moaned as she impaled herself, and I knew from previous experience that her "inside me" command meant she wanted a hard fuck.

I looked over at Cindy before I started slamming into her daughter, and she shook her head, climbed off of Jack, and worked them into the same position, looking back at us. Rebecca's skin trembled beneath me, and I knew she was way turned on. She pulled forward and then pushed back, signaling that I had better get going.

I grabbed Rebecca's hips and pulled her into me hard, launching my hips forward at the same time. The slap resounded through the room, and I pushed her hips away and went for another.

"Oh, yeah," Rebecca encouraged.

Slotted in just fine, and keeping my lady happy, I moved my gaze to Cindy and Jack.

I heard the first slap from their direction as Jack mimicked my moves. I settled in for a long, penetrating fuck with Rebecca, my climb to orgasm much easier to control the second time around.

I moved my gaze to Cindy's face, and she was looking right at her daughter, her gaze a mask of pleasure and desire.

"CRACK!!" My eyes jerked up to see Jack's hand recoiling from his swat to Cindy's ass.

"That's for what is going through your mind, dirty girl," he admonished Cindy.

"Fuck!" I heard Rebecca hiss at the same time. Her pussy gripped me even harder.

Cindy's eyes lanced up into mine, the naughtiness all over her face. This time she was saying: Got the guts, big boy?

That did it. I had never spanked Rebecca, but her Mom was all but commanding me, and not to go lightly. As my hand left her hips, I felt Rebecca tense, but she kept fucking.

"CRACK!!" Rebecca's legs jumped in reflex.

"Ohhh, FUCK!," she hissed between gritted teeth as she slammed back even harder. Her hand whipped under her, and I felt her fingers probe deeply into her folds. Her gaze was still locked onto her mother's, and I watched them synchronize with each other when Cindy brought a hand under herself.

Maybe I've got to worry about that onrushing orgasm after all, I thought to myself. The entirety of the moment nearly overwhelmed me—so many new experiences and aspects of my wife and her parents raced through my soul. I thrilled to the idea that there was a layer of Rebecca I didn't know, and with a shock, I realized that there was a layer of me I didn't know as well.

On an impulse, I brought my hand down and gave Rebecca another healthy swat. She moaned, and I watched her mother's eyes widen in surprise to see me take the initiative. Jack responded with a swat of his own, and we both watched the intense connection form between mother and daughter. They were both naughty—no dirty—girls, and they loved admitting it to each other.

Cocks slammed into inflamed pussies, hips slapped, fingers diddled, and palms occasionally electrified quivering asses.

Rebecca succumbed first, arching her back and exploding into orgasm. With the empathic connection between them, her mother mirrored her orgasm almost exactly.

Rebecca's pulsing pussy yanked me into a highwire of pleasure, and I teetered on the brink, fire shooting through me again. I squeezed back and then exploded myself, grunting as I pressed my cock as deep into Rebecca's pussy as it would go. She pushed back, clamping my cock as my semen burst through, peaking my pleasure.

I don't know exactly what Jack did, but I heard his moans while I kept my gaze riveted on his wife. She and Rebecca were still communicating on some deep, dark channel while they twisted through the full range of their orgasms.

The fires died down for all of us, and I think we suddenly realized how much we had shared ourselves. I watched Cindy telegraph warmth and acceptance to her daughter, forestalling any self consciousness.

"I didn't expect you two to show so much affection so soon, but I love it. You'll kill me trying to keep up with you." We all laughed at Cindy's admission, and it lightened the mood.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'm worn out myself, and my butt stings."

"We're going to get those men back for that, aren't we?"

"Big time, Mom."

"Better watch yourself, Chris," Jack warned me.

"No kidding." We all laughed again.

"Ready, honey?" Jack asked.

"I suppose we must," Cindy replied. Jack winced as he pulled out of her. I did the same as Rebecca and I separated.

Cindy got up, and she took Rebecca's hand and pulled her up to embrace her.

"That was beautiful, honey," she whispered, pulling Rebeca tight and stroking her hair.

"Thanks, Mom. You two were pretty beautiful yourself."

My cock was already starting to harden again at the sight of the two women embracing. I tried to shake it off, and I was secretly relieved when they separated and Rebecca came back over to me. I didn't need Rebecca's ribbing over that.

"Jack, I'm feeling like a nice shower. You?" Cindy asked.

"What a wonderful idea. The house has gotten quite steamy all of a sudden," he replied.

"Yeah, I think Chris and I need one as well," Rebecca stated.

"Excellent. Make sure to behave yourselves," Cindy instructed.

"Don't I always?" Rebecca taunted back.

"Not in the least, dear," Cindy responded drily. "Now get up there and attempt to clean up your act."

"Yes, Mommy," Rebecca shot back in a sing-song voice.

We entered our room and Rebecca closed the door. "I can't take any more temptation right now," she explained, laughing. I turned around to lead us to the bathroom.

"CRACK!!"

My skin sizzled where Rebecca's palm had connected with my ass, hard. I whipped my head around to look at her.

"That was for playing with my butt while you went down on me and my Mom was watching," she admonished.

"Hey, she couldn't see anything!"

"That doesn't mean she didn't know. You saw her eyes. She sees everything, especially about her only daughter. You are an evil, evil, man, but she's worse."

"I'll remember that. I wonder how much of that rubbed off on you?"

Rebecca just looked back at me, her eyes full of fire and promise.

I pulled her in for a kiss, my head spinning. Life with Rebecca was going to be interesting indeed.

*****

How did this story affect you? What did it make you think about? Writing is rewarding, especially when you hear how people reacted to the story. Please take a moment to vote and offer comments, or click the link to send me personal feedback—I'll even respond! It means a lot.

Special thanks to DCrack and DawnJ for their editorial assistance and encouragement!