The Art of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers

"Mom, I suspect you have already noticed that I am shaved down below. I do like the bare feeling and I hope that I can still do that," Jason said shyly.

"Of course, honey," Alli said bravely, as her knees weakened even further at the thought of getting so intimate with her son's private area.

Alli looked around the small area and stuttered, "W-we need to change positions so I can shave you properly."

Jason stood up gracefully and in a moment of uncertainty, Alli and Jason tried unsuccessfully to not to touch each other when they changed places. Alli's erect nipples brushed her son's torso and his slightly erect cock touched her hand as they moved.

Alli sat down gratefully because she feared her knees were going to buckle with all the sexual stimuli in the shower. "Come a little closer, Jason," she commanded with mock authority.

Jason's cock bobbed closer to Alli's face when he stepped forward. She reached over to the shaving cream and lathered her hands again. She began covering his pubic area first and then slid her small hands under and around his hanging balls. Her breath caught in her throat as her hands massaged the slippery foam on his gigantic balls.

Alli did not truly understand her actions as she began to shave his pubic area and testicles. She seemed to go outside herself like a Zen master walks across hot coals. With his long, pink prick in her hand she smoothly shaved the short stubble off his body.

Jason was in agony and in ecstasy at the same time. His cock was being held by his beautiful mother while she removed the lather and hair from his intimate areas. He felt his prick involuntarily respond to her touch and it begin to expand in her hand.

Alli knew what was happening but she could not stop herself. Her son's cock was growing by the second in her tiny hand and she was terribly aroused herself. She crossed her legs in an effort to slow herself down, but her swollen clit was pressed together by her legs and she almost cried out.

Because the lather was so slippery, her hands were inadvertently stroking his cock bigger and bigger. Jason groaned as his mother cupped his balls with one hand and continued to stroke his fully erect cock with her other hand.

Almost as if she were outside her own body, Alli leaned forward and kissed the head of Jason's cock. It had been so long since she had been intimate with a man she was quickly losing track of the fact the hard prick nearly in her mouth was her son's.

Jason was in the same twilight zone as his mother. When she kissed his cock, he involuntarily pushed forward and his hard shaft entered her wet, slippery mouth. When his cock head crossed the threshold of her luscious lips, he knew there was no turning back.

Alli could not believe that her son's beautiful sleek prick was now in her mouth. She moaned as she took Jason deeper in her hot mouth. The shower was beating down on both of them; the water sluicing down their naked bodies, but neither of them remembered they were there for bathing reasons.

Jason would have loved to hold his mother's head in his hands while he fucked her beautiful mouth. Because of his deformity, the only alternative was to force his torso forward so her head was wedged in the corner of the shower.

As Jason became more and more animated with his pelvic thrusting, Alli gripped his wet ass and held on to give him what he so obviously needed. She gagged a little as his long, hard pole hit the back of her throat.

Alli couldn't help but compare her late husband's cock with her son's. Jason was definitely longer but her husband was a little thicker. She always enjoyed giving a spectacular blow job and she knew how to relax her throat to swallow her husband's prick. Jason's incredible length was a new challenge.

She put her hands on both of his ass cheeks and slowly pulled him to her. Alli opened her throat and allowed Jason's hard cock to go deep into her. Her lips were now next to his shaved pubic bone with half of his cock down her throat. Alli breathed through her nose to keep fucking his hard prick.

Jason could not believe what he was seeing and experiencing. He looked down and saw his cock disappearing into his beautiful mother's mouth. His cock was jerking as if it had a life of its own. He knew he should withdraw before he ejaculated but the rapture of the moment was overpowering.

Alli knew Jason was close to cumming. She wanted him to put every drop of his seed in her mouth and she was not going to lose the opportunity. The soap was within reach so she reached over and rubbed her fingers across the slippery surface. Then she spread his ass cheeks with her other hand and rubbed her soapy finger around his anus.

He felt her finger probe his asshole. Jason groaned as her slender finger slipped into his back hole and began massaging his prostate. With no warning he felt as if his whole body was ejaculating into her mouth at that moment. The intensity of the moment was greater than his mind could comprehend.

Alli knew her son would cum as soon as her finger entered him. His body tensed and shuddered when she slid her finger in and out of him. She had his cock half-way down her throat when his first eruption occurred. His hot sperm gushed deep into her throat and made her gag because of its volume.

Jason knew that he was out of control, but even in this state, he knew that he was choking his beloved mother. He pulled back out of her throat and mouth but as he did, another spasm of cum jetted out of his iron hard rod. The hot cum splattered on Alli's face; the slimy liquid covering her eyes and slowly dripped down to her mouth.

She didn't want him to pull out but loved him even more for respecting her comfort. Alli used her fingers to wipe her son's sperm from her face and licked her fingers greedily. At the same time, she kept up a slow finger fucking of his sleek asshole.

Jason's cock drooped slightly as he came down from the incredible high he had just been on. Alli leaned forward and sucked his softening prick back into her mouth. She milked his cock for the last drops of hot cum still in him.

Alli looked up at Jason with his half erect dick in her mouth and knew that there was no going back from this overwhelming experience. She knew that as long as Jason needed her, she would be there for him and would do anything to make his life full.

Jason looked down at his mother with love and adoration. He could not believe that his life could take such a forbidden, yet erotic turn after all the adversity of the last months. His mother was looking up at him with her intense green eyes with his cock in her mouth and he knew that it wouldn't be long before they took their love to a new level.

SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE...

alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers
12