The Art of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parker's kiss and touch became less aggressive and he pulled away after several minutes. He rested his forehead on mine and sighed, "Man, I've wanted to do that all night,"

"Wow..." was all I could manage to mutter.

"Yeah... wow, that was amazing," Parker was now grinning from ear to ear, "So can I pick you up tomorrow at 6?"

"Sounds great," I said with a smile looking into Parker's eyes.

Parker pulled out a piece of paper from the center console and wrote his number down on it. "Here, text me later so I have your number for tomorrow."

I took the paper and reached for the car door handle. Parker grabbed my hand stopping me and pulled me in for another kiss. I tried to steady myself from being thrown off balance, so I placed my hands on his lap. This touch made Parker moan quietly into my mouth and his hand reached up and pulled my ponytail. I felt something next to my hand pushing against his pants and it hit me that I was unknowingly resting on his cock. It felt so big underneath my hand, "See what you do to me, Emily," he managed to say as he broke the kiss.

"See you tomorrow," He said winking at me as I stepped out of the car.

"See ya then!" I waved goodbye as I clutched his phone number in my hand.

I walked up to my apartment and threw myself onto my bed. I could not believe that happened. He was beautiful, smart, sexy, mysterious, a great kisser, did I mention sexy? Damn. I could not stop thinking about him.

I looked at the post-it note and quickly entered his name and number into my phone. It took me 10 minutes to figure out what to message, but I finally sent, 'Hey Parker, this is Emily. Thanks for a fun evening, see you tomorrow!'

Almost instantly I received a text back from Parker - 'Had a great time!! ;) Can't wait for tomorrow!'

I changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I heard my phone buzz and I hoped it was from Parker again.

'Hey Em, Dean's roommate was having a party so we are at the apartment. I heard you come back, so just letting you know we are here.'

'Thanks Rach, nite!'

I turned off my lights and laid down in bed. When I closed my eyes all I could see and feel were Parker's hands and lips on my body.

I started to doze off when I heard the familiar squeaking of the bed in the bedroom next door.

"Oh yeah Dean... Oh, mmm, fuck me..." cried Rachel through the walls.

Great, I thought, now I have to listen to my roommate have sex with her boyfriend. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Parker making love to me. Just the thought of it sent chills down my body and caused me to let out a soft moan. I slipped my hand under my shorts and rubbed my pussy which caused me to moan softly. I moved my hand under my panties and began to stroke my clit slowly. My pussy was already wet from the events in the car. My other hand caressed my breasts as I stroked harder to the rhythm of the bed rocking in the next room.

"Oh Parker..." I sighed. In my mind Parker's hands were rubbing my clit and his mouth was exploring my body. I arched my back and continued to rub my clit increasing the tempo, imagining Parker sucking on it with his mouth in the most gentle, yet passionate way.

I could hear Dean moaning next door and knew they were about to climax. I inserted a finger into my vagina as I stroked my clit with my other hand. I pictured Parker and imagined him smiling as he penetrated me. I let out a load moan as I sighed his name, "Parker".

I knew I was about to cum, I quickened my pace, causing my breathing to increase. "Oh, yes...yes Parker... yes!" I laid in bed, dripping wet in awe of the effect Parker had on me in such a short time. I only hoped someday Parker and I would have sex together for real. I got up, used the restroom, washed my hands and as soon as I laid back down I heard my phone buzz...

** This next section is Parker's POV on his way home from dropping Emily off at her apartment **

"Holy Shit." I said to myself as I watched Emily walk up the steps to her apartment. "Emily Reynolds what have you done to me," I laughed and drove off.

Once I got to my apartment, I decided I needed to take a shower. I started the water and undressed when I heard my phone buzz.

''Hey Parker, this is Emily. Thanks for a fun evening, see you tomorrow!'

I wouldn't believe it if you told me, but this text from a girl I barely knew made me grin from ear to ear.

I quickly replied, 'Had a great time too!! ;) Can't wait for tomorrow!'

I put the phone back on the nightstand and hopped in the shower. I reached down and grabbed my cock with my right hand. My dick was circumcised, and average size, at 5 inches in length and a 4 inch circumference when not erect. Right now, my dick was throbbing, aching and standing completely erect at 10 inches tall. I put one hand on the shower wall and started pumping my hard cock. I could only imagine Emily putting her hands on it, gently and hungrily stroking it as it pulsed for her attention. I pumped harder, picturing Emily's soft lips cupping it and taking it into her mouth. Luckily I lived alone because I was moaning quite loudly at this point.

"Oh, Emily... oh fuck, yes!" I yelled.

I knew I was close to cumming. I could feel the electricity from Emily's touch through my body as my load came all over the shower wall. I quickly finished showering, brushed my teeth and jumped into bed.

I pulled out my phone and texted Emily, 'I can't stop thinking about you ;)'

*buzz* I smiled and read, 'Same. I can't fall asleep! lol'

'I thought you should know... I smile like an idiot when you text me'

*buzz* 'I love your smile :)'

'I love your lips. Can't wait to taste them again.'

*buzz* 'Did you know kissing burns 6.4 calories per minute?'

'I know another way we could burn calories... ;)'

*buzz* 'If you kiss like that again, I'm not responsible for what happens next...'

Wow, this girl would be the death of me. All I knew was that I couldn't wait for our date tomorrow.

'Good night, Emily.'

*buzz* 'You'll be in my dreams... good night!'

** The story will now continue in Emily's POV **

*Beep* Beep* Beep*

I rolled over and hit 'off' on my alarm clock. Was it 6:30 am already?

I sat up in bed remembering the events from last night. Parker... that kiss... Did I just imagine all of it? Just then I heard my phone buzz...

Text message from Parker - 'Good morning! Cant wait to see you later!'

Wow. It was real... all of it. I was so excited I almost forgot that my first class started in 1 hour.

I replied, 'Any hints about tonight, or is it a surprise?'

*buzz* 'Definitely a surprise! lol'

'Hmm... should I dress up?'

*buzz* 'You'd look great in a paper bag, but something like what you wore last night would be good! lol'

'Perfect, I have a new paper bag I've been meaning to wear out!'

*buzz* 'mmm sexy!'

' ;) I'll see you tonight, have a good day!' I replied as I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I showered, got dressed and met Rachel in the kitchen for breakfast.

"Morning!" I called to Rachel as I reached for the milk carton.

"Who are you, and what have you done with Emily?" Questioned Rachel.

"What? So I can't tell you good morning?"

"The Emily I know hates mornings... oh my gosh! Did you get laid last night?!"

"No! What the heck Rachel!" I laughed.

"Well something happened... spill!!"

I poured a bowl of cereal and told Rachel all about the car ride home with Parker. I also added in how he was the nude model in my art class, all while Rachel sat there with her mouth open in awe of the words leaving my mouth.

"Well... aren't you going to say something?"

"Emily Reynolds. Tell me you're seeing him again!"

"Tonight actually!" I said with a huge grin.

"This is so exciting! Let me help pick out your outfit after classes, ok?"

"Definitely! I seriously need your help, he is so out of my league!"

Classes went by so slowly, but finally it was 3:30pm and time for me to head back to my apartment for the day.

Rachel lent me her blue-colored satin tank and I paired it with my grey leather jacket, jeans, and open-toed wedges.

"Emily you look HOT!" Called Rachel as I walked out into our living room.

"You don't think it's too much, do you?"

"You look great, Parker won't be able to keep his eyes off you!"

"Thanks Rach, speaking of Parker he should be here any minute."

The next 10 minutes passed by slowly as I waited nervously for Parker to arrive.

*Knock. Knock.*

I jumped off the couch and stopped at the mirror to check my hair before opening the door. Parker stood there holding a bouquet of yellow flowers, a big grin on his face.

"Hey Parker!" He extended the flowers to me and I gestured for him to come in. "These are beautiful, let me put them in a vase with water real quick!"

"You're welcome!" Parker closed the door behind him and followed me into the kitchen. I opened on the of the cabinets and got on my tiptoes trying to get the vase on the top shelf. "Need some help with that?" He pushed himself against me and reached up to grab the vase I wanted. He put the vase on the counter. I looked up at him and smiled. I finished putting the flowers in the vase and added some water.

"There, all done!"

"Finally!" And in one swoop Parker turned me around to face him, pushing me against the countertops. There was hunger in his eyes. He grabbed my hips and kissed me with parted lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and passionately started running my fingers through his hair. When we finally pulled apart I was still smiling and Parker was playfully shaking his head at me. "Emily..."

"Am I interrupting?" I almost jumped at the sound of Rachel's voice.

I blushed a deep red and quickly moved away from Parker.

"Hi Rachel, I met you last night, I'm Parker."

"Well you two have fun tonight! Make sure you use protection!" Rachel winked at Parker and left the room.

"Let's get out of here," Parker said as he closed the space between us. He grabbed my hand and kissed me lightly on the cheek, leading me out of my apartment.

Parker opened the passenger car door for me. "What a gentleman," I said with a smile.

"I have my moments," Parker said as he walked around the car to the driver's side.

"So how was your day?" I asked. I noticed he didn't shave and the light brown stubble on his face made him look even sexier.

"Pretty good. I had 3 classes, Anatomy II, clinical practice, and pharmacology today. But to be honest I was distracted all day thinking about you," He said as he took one hand off the wheel taking my hand in his. He locked his eyes on mine, "How about you?"

"Oh pretty much the same old, same old. Classes went by so slowly today." I laughed. "I think I was pretty nervous about our date."

"Don't be nervous, I promise we'll have a good time!" He squeezed to assure me everything would be ok.

We drove for about 15 minutes until he pulled the car into the parking lot of the Cal Mare Ristorante. "This place look ok for dinner?" Parker asked letting go of my hand to take the key out of the ignition

"Parker, this looks perfect!"

"My buddy takes his girlfriend here all the time, so I thought we could give it a try." Parker got out of the car and quickly made his way over to my car door. By the time Parker got to me I had already opened the door and was getting out of the car.

"Hey I was going to get that!" Parker teased.

"Sorry, Im not used to being around such gentlemen," I laughed and playfully nudged him with my shoulder.

We were seated at a booth in the back of the restaurant. "I heard the garlic bread is delicious, so we should start with that," Parker said enthusiastically.

"Mmm, that sounds great!" I looked over the menu and decided on the lasagna, one of my favorite meals. We talked for awhile and I realized how comfortable I felt around him. We started eating in comfortable silence once the food got to our table, and After taking a couple bites I noticed Parker staring at me with an even, closed smile.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked taking my napkin to my face in a hurry.

"Oh no, not at all. You are just so beautiful."

My eyes got so wide, and I turned the deepest shade of red. He had a habit of catching me off guard, getting me all flustered. I looked down, tucking a strand of hair behind my ears, "Oh, um.. thank you," was all I could manage to say.

Parker smiled and we continued to eat our meal. A few minutes passed and we were both laughing about a joke Parker just said. I loved his laugh, it was so genuine and filled with joy. The bridge of his nose wrinkled up in the cutest way. In that moment I knew he was everything I needed, everything I wanted.

The waitress came back to the table and asked us if we would like any dessert. Parker looked at me with raised eyebrows, "I could go for something sweet." He followed it with a wink in my direction, sending chills throughout my entire being. We decided on a slice of the triple chocolate german cake.

"Excellent choice, I'll bring it right out," said the waitress as she scribbled on her notepad.

"I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be right back," said Parker. While Parker was gone, I pulled out my phone to find 5 unopened text messages from Rachel...

'Em, Don't be mad...' 'Dean and I are throwing a party tonight at our apartment' 'Pleaaaaseee don't hate me! lol' 'You could invite Parker!!' 'Hope your date is going well!'

I sighed. This was a very typically Rachel thing to do. Just then Parker slid into the booth on my side. "Is there something wrong?" His shoulder was brushing up against mine and he looked into my eyes with a quizzical gaze.

"Oh it's nothing, Rachel is just having a party at my apartment tonight, without asking," I put my phone back into my purse. "I just wish I didn't have to go back there tonight."

"How about you come back to my place until the party dies down, I could drive you home whenever you wanted?"

I glanced up at him, "That would be great Parker, thanks!"

Just then the waitress came back with our dessert. "Oh my gosh, this looks amazing!" I grabbed one of the forks and took the first bite. I closed my eyes, "This is the best thing I have ever tasted!" Parker laughed, " You have a little on your face there, let me get that." He took a finger and wiped the chocolate frosting off of my cheek. He took his chocolate-covered finger and put it in his mouth, licking it completely clean. He put his arm around me, tilted my head towards him and planted a smooth kiss on my cheek where the frosting had been. I grabbed another fork-full of cake, "Here try some more," I said as I pointed the fork at Parker's mouth. He smirked, "Yes, please," he said as he opened his mouth for the bite. After awhile the cake was gone. Parker kissed me on the lips, he started to part his lips and enter my mouth with his tongue when the waitress interrupted.

She cleared her throat, "Here is your check, you may pay on your way out. Thanks for stopping in!"

"Thanks," Parker pulled away from me and nodded toward the waitress.

After she left I giggled, "That's embarrassing," I was a hundred shades of red.

"Not for me," He winked, "I'm with the most beautiful girl ever."

I playfully hit him on the shoulder. I followed Parker to the cashier, where I offered to pay for my meal, but he respectfully told me he wanted to take care of it. He held my hand as we made it across the parking lot, this time intertwining his fingers in mine. After 10 minutes of driving we made it to his apartment complex.

"I have a roommate, but he's out of town this weekend visiting his girlfriend." He led me through the apartment showing me the living room, kitchen, and finally his bedroom. I let go of his hand and walked around looking at the picture frames on his dresser.

"Is this your family?" Parker nodded and picked up the frame, pointing out his parents, and younger brother." I could tell from the way he talked about them that they were close, but there was something in his eyes that I couldn't read. As if he was reading my mind he put the photo down and said, "This was the last family photo we took before my mom passed away," I turned to face him and I could tell he was fighting back tears, "She had breast cancer... she passed two years ago." He closed his eyes shaking his head, "I miss her everyday."

"Parker, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what that's like," I reached out and grabbed his hand, "I know this must be hard to talk about, but I'm hear if you ever want to."

"She would have really liked you," He placed both hands on my hips and pulled me into an embrace. My arms went around him and I held on tight. He pressed his parted lips to mine, feverishly pushing his tongue past my lips. We moved together as our tongues caressed each other. He lifted me up, never breaking the kiss, and placed me on his bed. I fell back on the pillows and scooted up towards the head of the bed. Parker was kneeling over me with a lustful look on his face, he threw off his jacket and lowered himself to me. He kissed me with such passion, this time tugging at my clothes.

I broke the kiss and pulled back. "Is something wrong?" Parker questioned as he pulled back.

I sat up, "No this is perfect, God you're perfect. I'm sorry, I guess I'm just nervous... I've never done this... you know before." In my head I m=imagined that Parker would laugh at me for being nervous about sex, or even think it's funny that I haven't been intimate with anyone before, but instead Parker tilted my chin up and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Really?" He said, the question completely free of judgment. I nodded, expecting him to ask me personal questions about whether or not I was waiting for marriage or something. But all he said was, "I don't know. I guess I just thought it would have happened for you already." It was such a simple statement, so straightforward and honest. I wanted to be honest with him in return, although it scared me...

"I want you. I just... what if I'm bad at it?"

"Impossible." Parker reassured me with a smile and ran his fingers through my hair. "I want you too, so much, but I don't want to make you do anything you aren't ready for."

"I am ready, I want you so badly right now." Parker heard my words and leaned me back down onto the bed. His hands exploring my body. He placed wet kisses on my neck, then parted my lips with his tongue. I moaned into his mouth as his hand found my breast. I felt him smile knowing how good he made me feel. His lips left mine as he trailed his hands down my sides, hips, and legs. He took off my shoes, never breaking eye contact with me. He stood up to remove his shoes and pulled his shirt over his head. He stood there for a second and I took in his perfectly sculpted torso... this time it was just for me, nobody else was watching. "You're under dressed," he smirked climbing back onto the bed. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down slowly. I was running my hands across his bare chest as he pulled at the hem of my blouse. He effortlessly pulled my top over my head and tossed it aside. Kneeling on the bed my legs between his, he stared at me. I didn't feel exposed or embarrassed like I thought I would, instead the lust in his eyes turned me on even more, I could feel my panties getting wetter by the second. "God damn," he said looking me over in my maroon thong and nude-colored bra.

"Like what you see?" I remarked coyly running my hands over my breasts.

'You have no idea!"

"Why don't you show me," I winked at him.

Parker let out a growl and pressed his body to mine. He kissed down my neck while his hands undid the clasp to my bra. I helped him slip it off and he kissed me down the middle of my breasts. His hands cupped my breasts and began to squeeze and tug at them. Next his mouth was sucking on my tits making the nipples harder and harder. He took a break from playing with my tits and kissed my lips passionately. His teeth lightly found my lower lip and I responded with a soft moan. He left my lips and kissed down my body until he got to my belly button. Parker grabbed both sides of my panties and pulled them down. He parted my legs and lowered his mouth to my inner thighs, kissing every inch. I closed my eyes taking in every sensation. All of a sudden Parker's lips were on my clit. I let out a loud cry, "Oh Parker," my back arched at the electric feeling of his lips on my sex.