The Art of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so wet baby."

He sucked and licked my pussy while I moaned and writhed on the bed. His fingers pinched my nipples and he couldn't keep from caressing my breasts. My hips rocked back and forth trying to get as much of him as I could. One of his hands met his mouth and started stroking my clit and running across my labia. "Yes, Parker... right there!" He looked up at me as he wet two of his fingers in his mouth. His wet fingers circled my sex and he slowly pushed one into my pussy. He moved his finger in and out, getting faster with each stroke. I could tell I was getting close to climax, but couldn't find the words to say. Parker could feel my pussy tighten, so he lowered his mouth once more and sucked my clit while finger fucking me. The combination was overwhelming and I came hard all over his face. I was breathing hard with my eyes closed. He was kissing his way up my stomach, stopping for a moment at my breasts before planting soft wet kisses on my neck and lips.

"You taste amazing," Parker smiled.

"God. That was so good..." I finally opened my eyes, "I want to make you feel that good."

He planted kisses up my body from my pussy to mouth. His tongue again opening my mouth he kissed me passionately while rubbing his body on mine. I wrapped my arms around him and we turned so I was on top of him. Leaning down, I whispered in his ear, "My turn." I nibbled on his ear lobe before tracing a line of wet kisses down his chest to the top of his pants. "Now you are overdressed," I said with a smile. I undid his belt, and pulled his pants down past his ankles. His penis was rock hard, the tip poking out of the top of his boxers. I had a devilish grin as I lightly rubbed it through his underwear with my hand. Parker made a deep moan and his head went back into the pillows. I carefully pulled off his boxers exposing his fully erect dick. I remember seeing it in art class, but this time it was different... his dick was much larger and pulsing at my touch. I wrapped his penis in my hand and began stroking it up and down. I slowly slipped my lips around the head and guided my tongue under the ridge and around the tip in a figure 8. Parker's breathing was becoming much faster, his hand was resting on the back of my neck.

"Emily... oh my god..." He was watching me suck him with my mouth as my hands caressed his entire shaft. I traced my lips with your stiffness and took you completely into my mouth, all the way in and then pulling away slowly. Parker's hands were stroking my back and shoulders -- sending shivers down my spine. I let out a soft moan with his dick in my mouth, causing him to let out a loud sigh of ecstasy.

I pulled back for a minute, taking in the site of Parker on the bed. "You taste amazing," I sighed.

"Please... keep going," Parker begged, pleading with his eyes.

I slowly worked my way back down, and my hand found the base of his penis. I sucked and glided his dick feeling him respond under me. I could feel him straining to hold back his orgasm, calling out and panting, "Yes, oh yes... Emily..."

I sped my hand up, sliding up and down at the same time my mouth sucked and swirled his tip. "Emily.... I'm... going to come," Parker panted and I felt his entire body convulse as the orgasm hit him. I held still while his load pulsed through my mouth. I felt him soften and whisper my name once more. I swallowed his cum, which had a very sweet taste, much better than I expected. Licking my lips I crawled up and rested my head on his chest. Parker cupped my face and kissed me tenderly.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" Parker chuckled and rolled to his side so we were face to face.

"I don't know," I traced circles on his chest, "I've never done that before..."

"You are a natural sex goddess," Parker winked and pulled me closer to him in a deep sensual kiss. "We should clean up and get you back," Parker said kissing my forehead. I nodded and sat up in bed. We both changed back into our clothes from earlier and looked at the time, 12:30 am -- by the time we got back the party would be dying down.

Parker and I got into his car and left for my apartment. When we got there Parker walked me up to my door. I wanted him to stay so bad, but I didn't know what he would think about that. I fumbled getting my key out of my purse, and it fell to the floor. Parker stooped down and grabbed it, "I'm starting to think you drop things on purpose," he laughed.

"Parker, I was wondering if... would you want to come in?"

"Of course. I wanted to, but I didn't want to pressure you," Parker held my hand tightly.

I got up on my tiptoes and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. We snuck inside to find the apartment in a mess, but no one around. I led Parker to my bedroom and closed the door behind him. I turned on the TV and handed him the remote, "I'm going to take a quick shower." My bathroom was attached to my bedroom, so I grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and went to the bathroom. I started the water and stared at myself in the mirror. What on earth did Parker see in me?

** This section is written in Parker's POV **

Sitting on Emily's bed I heard the water start to run. I kicked off my shoes and placed them neatly near the door. I placed my jacket over her chair in the corner of her room. Looking around I saw pictures of Emily with her family and friends. I couldn't help but smile. There was something so different and real about Emily. And the way she pleasured me was out of this world, no girl had ever come close to giving a blowjob like that. Our conversations were real too, she cared about me and I cared about her. It had only been a day, but I was feeling things for this woman... I was falling in love with her.

"Parker?" I heard Emily call me from the bathroom.

I jumped up, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I just can't get my zipper undone, could you help me?"

Zipper? I didn't remember one earlier... I turned the doorknob to the bathroom and to my surprise Emily was standing across the room wearing absolutely nothing. My jaw dropped open and I quickly pulled my t-shirt over my head. Without saying anything I made my way over to her and picked her up so her legs were wrapped around my waist. I excitedly placed soft, wet kisses all over her neck. I sucked to hard at one point and realized she would probably have a mark tomorrow. That didn't stop me; I kissed and sucked my way up her neck, finally finding her mouth with mine. I kissed her hard, letting her moan into my mouth. Emily's hands found my belt and began undoing it in a hurry. I helped her get my pants and boxer's off, never once parting my lips from hers. Her hand found my dick and lightly stroked it. I knew it wouldn't take much time for me to get hard again. Emily pulled back and looked up at me with hunger in her eyes.

"So where's that zipper?" I asked coyly. I tickled her sides causing her to flinch.

Emily giggled, "Sorry I just really wanted you to join me!"

"All you have to do is ask, I'm all yours!" I added with a kiss to her lips.

Emily started the shower and we got in feeling the hot water over our skin. Seeing her skin glistening in the shower caused my dick to rise. Emily pressed her backside up against me grinding her ass on my penis. I placed my hands on her hips and guided her motion as my lips kissed and sucked her back and shoulders. Her body felt so good against me. She poured some body wash into her hands and turned to face me. She caressed my skin with the soap thoroughly making her way from my shoulders to my calves. She motioned for me to turn around, so I did and she traced her soapy hands over my back.

*Slap* Her hand came across my ass in a playful way. "Great ass!" she said. Not missing a beat she turned me back around and kneeled on the shower floor, "Can I suck it?" I could hardly contain myself. I nodded. Just like that she took me into her mouth and swirled her tongue around my shaft. I had to grab the shower wall with one hand to steady myself. My other hand found her wet hair to play with. I was moaning now, unable to keep quiet. I felt Emily moan around my dick, so I looked down to find her playing with her clit. It was so hot. After about 5 minutes of her sucking and stroking me she stood back up.

"Let's go back to the bedroom," She said whispering in my ear, "I want you to make love to me."

After turning the water off we both grabbed towels and dried ourselves off. She looked beautiful fresh out of the shower, no makeup on. I picker her up, this time bridal style and carried her back to the bed. I left to find my jeans where I had stashed a condom in my wallet. I stood over her on all fours, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I need you." She pulled my lips to hers in a tender, wet kiss.

I unwrapped the condom and rolled it onto my fully erect penis. I could tell she was nervous, so I reassured her with a kiss, "I'll go slow, I promise."

"I trust you."

I pressed my chest against her and we rocked back and forth, kissing each other with passion. I moved a hand to her clit and rubbed back and forth feeling her writhe beneath me. Her breathing quickened and her pussy was extremely wet. I entered a finger into her and pushed it in and out. "Parker..."

I grabbed my dick and slowly teased her entrance before pushing the tip in. Emily let out a deep moan as I slowly and carefully pushed it in further. "Are you ok?" I asked, pausing to let her pussy acclimate to being stretched. She simply nodded and smiled at me. I let my entire dick push into her so that I was lying on top of her, skin to skin. Emily's hips rocked back and forth on my dick, and I could tell she was ready for more. I pulled almost all the way out and then began to thrust in and out of her. Her hands rested on my arms while I continued to drive my member in and out in sync with our bodies. I kissed her breasts and brought a hand to stimulate her clit. I picked up the pace and could tell I wouldn't last long. "Emily... I'm going to..."

"Me too..." See cried.

I pushed into her a couple more times until I felt the orgasm wash over me. "Oh god, yes, YES!"

I could tell Emily was almost there, so I continued to rub her clit. It only took a few more seconds before her entire body tensed up in orgasm. "Parker.... god oh yes!" I was still inside her when she came, and I could feel her pussy tighten and relax in a wave of ecstasy.

For a moment we just laid in each other's arms. I wiped a strand of hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead. "Emily... will you be my girlfriend?"

** The story will continue in Emily's POV **

I looked into his piercing blue eyes as he said those words. I felt so happy in that moment. "Yes!!" I nuzzled my head into his chest and wrapped my arms around his body. "Only if we do that everyday!" I teased.

"I think we can make that happen," He grinned.

I got up, used the restroom and put on my PJs. After I was done in the bathroom Parker cleaned up, put on his boxer's and we both crawled back into my bed. He kissed me softly on the lips and ran his fingers through my hair. We eventually fell asleep cuddled next to each other, his arms around me.