The Art of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The whirlwind romance of Parker and Emily continues...
6.1k words
4.74
7.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick letter from the authors:

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments on our first story! We are glad you enjoyed reading about this couple! Here is the next chapter of the story, let us know what you think! Thanks for reading!

*****

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I opened my eyes to see Parker sitting on the edge of the bed next to me.

I sighed and closed my eyes again, "What time is it?" I groaned, "Don't tell me you're a morning person."

Parker leaned down and kissed my forehead. He smiled, "I thought we could go out for breakfast."

I turned to face him and pulled the sheets tighter around me, "Hmmm, breakfast does sound good..."

"I thought it might, we worked up an appetite last night!" Parker winked and I rolled my eyes.

"All right, I'm up," I said pushing the covers to the side and rolling out of bed.

I kissed Parker on the cheek, "Good morning." I went to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face and put my hair into a messy bun. Back in my bedroom I found Parker had made the bed and was sitting in my arm chair looking at his phone. "I just have to change and then I'll be ready!"

I went through my drawers and found my favorite black bra. I slipped out of my PJ top exposing my perky breasts. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Parker look up from his phone to stare at my body. It felt weird to have someone see me so vulnerable, but I loved the way he admired me. I decided I would let him enjoy it a bit longer so I laid the bra on my bed, and found a matching black thong in the drawer, tossing it next to the bra. Now my eyes were locked with his, and I slowly started to roll down my pants sliding them down my smooth legs. I flashed my best seductive smile and carefully stepped out of the pants. Grabbing the waistband of the panties I was wearing I turned away from Parker, my backside facing him. I bent at the waist slowly sliding them down as I pushed my round butt out towards Parker. I was standing completely naked in front of him now, and enjoying every minute.

"My girlfriend is so fucking hot," he said striding over to me. He ran his thumbs lightly over my nipples, releasing a soft moan from my lips. His hands cupped my breasts and he licked one nipple and then the other. He playfully slapped my ass, a look of lust in his eyes. I jumped and let out a giggle. "You like that?" Parker slapped my ass again, harder this time. His wet lips found mine and soon his tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth. I surrendered to the kiss and my tongue danced with his as we caressed each other's body's passionately. After a couple minutes Parker stepped back lacing his fingers in mine. "How about we finish this after breakfast?"

"Sounds good to me!" I put on the fresh black bra and panties and slipped into a pair of jeans and a cute floral print shirt. I grabbed my purse and followed Parker out of my room. Rachel was in the kitchen picking up after the party the night before.

"Morning, Rach," I called from the living room, "Looks like the party was fun last night."

"I didn't see you come in last night, did you guys have fun?" She gave me the wide-eyed "I know what you've been up to" look. I flushed a thousand shades of red.

"Well... we didn't," I stammered.

Wrapping an arm tight around my waist Parker spoke up, "We had a great night! Sorry we didn't make it to the party, we ended up talking for awhile at my apartment."

"No problem, next time though!" Rachel said enthusiastically. "Where are you two headed this early anyway?"

"Just out for breakfast," I said.

"Well have fun!" Rachel said as she walked over to us, "I don't think I've ever seen Emily this chipper in the morning," Rachel laughed.

"Hey now," I nudged Rachel's shoulder with mine.

"It's a good thing!" Rachel gave me a quick squeeze and whispered into my ear, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Rachel whipped around to look at Parker, her face getting serious, "And I don't think you need me to tell you that if you break her heart I will hurt you."

Parker grabbed my hand, "I promise never to hurt Emily." He sounded so serious, and protective. He gave my hand a squeeze and I Rachel looked him up and down until her face finally reduced to a smile.

"You two are freaking adorable!"

Shaking my head I pulled Parker towards the front door, "Bye Rachel!" I called adding a hint of sarcasm to my tone.

In the hallway Parker started laughing, "Boy she's a handful!"

"You can say that again!" I laughed, "So, where are we going to eat?"

"Sorry that's a surprise!" He winked and gave my hand a squeeze.

We got in his car and he started down the road. A song came on the radio and without thinking I turned the volume up and started singing, "I'm in love with the shape of you... we push and pull like a magnet do..." I quickly stopped singing when I felt Parker look at me. I blushed and felt the heat rush to the tips of my ears. I looked down and couldn't tell what Parker was thinking...

Then Parker reached for the dial and cranked the sound up, "Although my heart is falling too... I'm in love with the shape of you," he sang loudly and off-key strumming on the steering wheel. I joined back in and we were belting out the rest of the song, both of us grinning uncontrollably from ear to ear. When the song ended we couldn't help but laugh. "You are something," Parker said pulling into the parking lot of a local breakfast diner.

I started to unbuckle my seat belt, but Parker leaned over and kissed my forehead, "Wait here, I'll be right back!"

I raised an eyebrow at Parker showing my confusion. He dashed into the diner and within a few minutes was heading back towards the car carrying a big brown bag with the diner's logo on the front. 'What was Parker up to?' I thought to myself.

He opened the backseat and placed the bag on the seat. He hopped back in the car and started driving down the road.

"Parker, where are we going?" I asked, even more confused now.

"I told you, it's a surprise!"

He drove in silence smiling the whole time, like he was busting at the seams to tell his secret. He finally parked the car in front of the science center on Harvard's campus. He got the bag out of the backseat and grabbed my hand. He led me into the science building and into the elevator. In the elevator Parker pulled out an access card and swiped it on the keycard sensor causing a green light to appear. Parker hit the 8th floor button and we took off upwards. The elevator stopped, "Close your eyes," Parker said. I willingly did and took his hand, letting him lead me forward. I felt a crisp, warm breeze hit my skin and realized we were standing outside. I could her Parker set the brown bag, filled with food, down and take his other hand in mine. "Ok, you can open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and could see the entire Harvard campus and the beautiful Boston skyline. The sun was peeking through the buildings as it lit up the sky. I turned to face Parker, who hadn't taken his eyes off me, "Parker... this is amazing."

"I'm glad you like it, this is my favorite place on campus, and I wanted to share it with you!"

I rose to my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his lips. "I love it, thank you."

"Are you hungry?" He gestured to the mysterious brown bag.

"Starving!" I joked.

We sat down at a picnic table on the rooftop and Parker took out the contents of the bag: chocolate chip muffins, yogurt parfaits, scrambled eggs and bacon!

"Parker this is wonderful, but... why?"

"Does a guy need a reason to buy breakfast for his girlfriend and whisk her away for a romantic morning?"

"I think I could get used to this," I said taking a bite of the bacon.

"Me too," Parker said planting a kiss on my cheek. We ate and talked for a couple hours.

We stood up overlooking the roof, hand in hand. I could tell I was falling for Parker, he was smart, caring, passionate and handsome, I couldn't imagine being happier with anyone else. I leaned into him, resting my head on his strong chest and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"What's on your mind?" Parker asked pulling me closer to him.

"I remembered something." I looked up into his eyes.

"Oh yeah what's that?" Parker looked down at me with curiosity on his face.

"You promised me something after we ate breakfast," Looking at Parker I could tell he had no idea what I was talking about, "Here, does this help," I said before playfully slapping his ass and kissing him hard on the mouth. A smirk formed on Parker's mouth and he let out a thoughtful sigh.

"Oh, that's right," he said his voice deep and hungry, "Let's get you back."

We gathered our things and made our way to the elevator. We stepped in the elevator, letting the doors slowly close behind us. As soon as the doors closed all of the way Parker pushed me up against the wall holding my hands hostage above my head as he kissed my lips, my cheek, my chin and all over my neck. I could feel my panties getting wet with each soft wet kiss Parker planted on my body. "Parker..."

"Emily..." The elevator doors sung open and we reluctantly pulled apart. "You drive me crazy." He grabbed my hand and we took off running towards his car.

We sat in silence as Parker sped down the road. I glanced down at his crotch and could make out the outline of his hard dick. I reached over the center console and trailed my finger down his chest. I lightly cupped his dick through his jeans, "I want you...now" I knew we were only a few minutes from my apartment, but I didn't care. I unbuckled my seatbelt and unzipped his jeans, exposing his erect penis. I leaned down and licked the entire length of his hard shaft. My hand cradled his balls while I sucked and licked feverishly. Parker was letting out soft moans as he continued driving. With one hand on the wheel he brought the other to rest on the back of my head.

"Emily..." He pulled into the apartment complex and parked in front of my place. This didn't stop me, instead I brought my hand to his dick stroking every contour of his shaft. I loved how his body tightened up at my touch. I placed my hands on his thighs, and looked up at his face. I wrapped my mouth around his dick and starting bobbing my head up and down. Parker was moaning for me now, his breathing heavy and uncontrolled. I could tell he was about to cum, so I sucked his cock harder and faster.

"Baby...I'm gonna..." I felt a warm rush of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed hard and sucked his pulsing cock dry. Parker let out a deeply satisfied moan, "God...you're amazing!" He pulled my face to his and kissed me passionately. "Let's get you inside."

We were barely inside the door and Parker's hands were all over my body, tracing the skin beneath my shirt, sending shivers down my spine with each electric touch. His lips began trailing kisses from my jawline to my neck. I let out soft lustful whispers as we made our way through the apartment to my bedroom. There was a note on my bedroom door from Rachel saying she was heading to Dean's for the rest of the weekend.

Parker softly bit my earlobe, "Perfect, now we don't have to be quiet!" He pushed the door open and pulled me over to the bed. He lifted me up and laid me down on the bed, straddling me with his thighs. He pulled my top off in one swift motion. His hands massaged my breasts through my bra. He tugged at the bra straps on my shoulders, sliding it off of me. He paused for a minute taking in the site of my body, "You are beautiful, you know that?"

"You're overdressed," I stated pulling at the hem of his shirt.

Parker pulled off his shirt quickly and tossed it across the room, "Better?"

"Much better," I said running my hands over his sculpted torso.

Soon his mouth was on my body again, sucking and licking every inch of my breasts. His kisses trailed down the middle of my stomach. Without hesitation he pulled my jeans and panties down. He pushed my legs open and licked the opening of my sex. "You're already so wet," Parker kissed my clit and a moan escaped from my lips. "I love how you taste."

He ran two fingers over my clit, rubbing up and down. He inserted a finger into my vagina causing me to arch my back into him. He carefully pulled it out and added another finger, pushing them deep inside me. I was moaning and grinding my hips. "You like that baby?" He asked pulling his fingers back out.

I openend my eyes and nodded, pleading with him not to stop. He smiled and lowered his face to my sex. He started to suck my swollen clit, sending electricity throughout my whole body. His tongue moved in circles licking it up and down. I reached down for the back of his head, pushing him into me further. His sucking became faster and faster until I knew I was about to let loose.

"Parker... don't stop," I said running my hands through his hair, keeping his face on my sex. "I'm gonna cum..." I said as a wave of ecstasy washed over me. I fell back down on the bed releasing Parker's head from my grasp.

Parker lowered himself gently down onto the bed, kissing my forehead. "The way you grabbed my head..."

Before he could finish his sentence I interrupted him, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. It sort of just happened." I felt my face turn red thinking about how awkward it must have been for him. It had just felt so amazing...

He laughed, "I was going to say it was super hot," He planted a kiss on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around him tight, caressing his back as we kissed. We kissed for a couple minutes groping each others bodys. I pulled back and looked Parker in the eyes.

He could tell I had something on my mind, "What is it?"

"Will you... um, will you spank me?" I felt ashamed for asking him, but my shame quickly disappeared when I looked into Parker's eyes.

Parker's mouth curled into a devilish grin. He flipped me over so I was lying on my stomach. Parker ran his hands over my ass, "Are you sure?" I nodded biting my lip in anticipation. Parker slapped my ass hard leaving a red mark. The sting hurt at first, but then it was replaced with an electric feeling that made me want more. To my surprise, Parker was enjoying this as much as I was. He slapped my ass cheeks a few more times. "Baby I need you, now" He stood up and pulled his pants down, exposing his rock hard dick. I turned over, but Parker shook his head, "Come here," Parker bent me over the bed and pushed his thick cock into me. We both let out loud moans as Parker railed his dick in and out of me. Parker had lust in his eyes as he pounded into me faster and faster. "Fuck..."

"Parker, I..."

"Wait for me baby," Parker thrusted deeper and faster leading us both toward climax. At the same time we both felt the orgasm rush over us. Parker and I collapsed on the bed, both of us looking ravished. We laid in each others arms for awhile before saying anything. "That was amazing."

"Mmmhmm," I mumbled. Parker and talked for the next couple hours lying in bed entangled in each others embrace.

"My buddies are celebrating my friend Sam's birthday tonight at the Havana club, wanna come?"

"That sounds really fun, unfortunately I am meeting up with my friends Lisa and Rebecca tonight, but maybe we will see you out!"

I stood up, "I'm gonna take a quick shower," I said planting a warm wet kiss on Parker's forehead, "Wanna join?"

"Sounds perfect!" We got into the shower and let the steaming water wash over our bodies. I started soaping up my naked body watching Parker delight in the show. Parker took a step toward me, "Allow me," he said taking the washcloth in his hand. He continued to soap up my body, moving slowly over every inch of skin. I took the washcloth from him and applied more soap.

"Your turn," I winked and ran the soapy washcloth all over his body. My hand brushed up against his semi-hard cock and I felt him tense at the touch. He pushed me up against the shower wall, placing warm kisses up my spine to the nape of my neck. I raised my arms as if I was being frisked my the cops. I looked pleading over my shoulder, "I want you... now."

Parker was stroking his cock, "I'm addicted to you Emily." He placed a hand next to mine on the shower wall and spread my legs using the other. He entered me from behind and slowly pumped his cock in and out. We were both moaning loudly as our bodies moved together as one. He massaged my clit and sped up his speed. I felt my first orgasm rush over me. My vagina tightened around his member deep inside me, "Damn..." He let out softly, "I want to look at you when I cum." He turned the water off and pulled me out into the bathroom. I felt his strong arms lift me up and set me down on the bathroom counter. We were soaking wet and making a mess, but in the moment we didn't care.

My breath was unsteady, "Do you have a condom?" I asked, suddenly realizing he didn't have one on.

He shook his head, "I promise I'll pull out before I cum," his breathing was rapid, "I need you."

As much as it made me nervous, I nodded... I needed him too.

His tongue pushed his way into my mouth at the same time his cock entered me. My arms were wrapped around him, caressing his body as he pushed into me harder and faster. His lips never left mine until he was right at the edge. "Im close," he pulled out of me and I dropped to my knees to take his dick in my hands. I stroked him fast as my mouth sucked his tip waiting in anticipation for his sweet load. ""I'm coming..." He fell forward placing his hands on the counter for balance. I swallowed the cum that entered my mouth and sucked his cock until no more liquid came out. He pulled me up to him and we kissed passionately.

"Now I really need to take a shower," I laughed, "and you have to wait your turn this time."

He laughed, "I'll wait in the bedroom."

We both finished showering and I changed into an outfit for the club with my friends. I choose a white pencil skirt with a plunge-neck black tank and my converse tennis shoes. I haven't worn my hair down in awhile, so I decided to straighten it. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, 'who is this girl?' I smiled to myself. Parker brings out my confident, sexy side and I loved this new me.

"You look great," Parker said stepping out of the bathroom in just a towel around his waist.

I turned around for him to admire the whole thing. "You think?"

"I know so," he dropped his towel and this time time it was my turn to stare. I sat down in my armchair and just looked him up and down. "Staring is rude, Emily," Parker joked as he pulled on his boxers.

"Your my boyfriend, I can stare all I want," I replied, sticking my tongue out at him.

He finished getting ready and we ate a quick dinner at my apartment before we both had to leave. "Can I drop you off somewhere?"

"That would be great, if you don't mind," I pulled out my phone checking on the details of the evening, "I think I am meeting the girls at club Havana."

"Perfect, that's where I'll be with the boys."

He parked the car and we both got out walking toward the entrance.

"Emily over here!" I recognized the voice immediately.

"Lisa!" I rushed over to where her and Rebecca were sitting. I embraced them both, "I've missed you guys!"

"Who is this?" They practically shrieked looking Parker over.

"Oh I'm sorry, this is my boyfriend, Parker."

"Nice to meet you ladies," Parker shook their hands. Turning to me he said, "I'll see you later ok?" He kissed me softly on the lips and took off to where his friends were sitting at the bar.

"Emily has a boyfriend?" Lisa asked, both of them still in shock.

"Yeah, when did this happen?" Rebecca added, "And may I point out he is total eye candy!"

I laughed, "We met the other day in class, he just asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday. It's very new."

"It may be new, but they way he looks at you girl, he is head over heels!"

12