The Art of Marketing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan and the Asian guy are still fucking wildly and loudly enough that the DJ and I stop what we are doing for a moment to watch them again. She has pretty much laid back on him as he screws wildly from behind - then she stops - gets off of him and takes him into the bedroom and closes the door. Shows over!

Now would be a good time for me to go to my room for the night I thought. The situation at hand was very sexually advanced but I didn't want this guy to sleep overnight with me though. He said for the two of us to go into the room where Jan and the Korean guy had been. Without hesitation, I moved into the room with him. My shoes came off first, and then I took the Levi's off. He is taking his black pants off as I watch. His cock is long, very strait and smooth. His balls were small and very tight to his body and not much hair around it. He was very tan and had a nice worked out, somewhat ripped body. Very well built with not much hair anywhere. The Hawaiian shirt comes off next. He moves over to me after we both lose our pants and he starts to kiss my mouth, then my neck. My tiny flag shirt is still pushed up over my breasts as his kisses move down to the front of my body and then on to my chest. I close my eyes and let this tremendously horny sexual feeling come over me. I feel so very sexy and feminine right now. I know that this guy really wants me. I can tell that he knows what I want to have happen to me also. As his kisses move down the front of my flat tightly rippled stomach, he pulls at the sides of my tiny see-through black thong. They slowly glide down the sides of my thighs like a whisper and onto the floor

The DJ is now kneeling down in front of me. His hands are around back of me on my small tight butt. His kissing has found its way to the smallish mound of hair between my legs as I stand there. He kisses and licks my cunt slowly from top to bottom. The alcohol I had been drinking earlier is having a profound effect on me now, as I feel a need to sit down. I tell the DJ to come over to the couch and continue what he was doing. First though, he retrieves both of our drinks from the small table in the veiled hallway. Not that I need any more alcohol, but a cold drink of gin and tonic sounds good right now even though I'm almost having tunnel vision from drinking. I notice the rap song on the CD player is kind of loud. No wonder the Asian guy and Jan couldn't hear the two of you as you both watched them have sex on this same couch.

I sat on the couch and put one foot up on the edge and one foot on the floor. The DJ again was on his knees in front of me kissing the mound of hair - but now a couple of his fingers have found there way to a very wet hole beneath the hair. His thumb also knew where to land - between the lips of the hair mound. The sexual rush was very extreme and intense now. A very nasty rush and smell of sex. I knew an orgasm was working its way to the surface, very slowly and rhythmically. I could feel it from my belly button ring slowly migrate down to my crotch and inner thighs. Leaving his fingers and thumb in place to do their work, his mouth found its way back to my breasts. Gently he circled my nipples with his tongue and at times sucking into his mouth as much of a breast as he could get in it - then slowly letting it out. Everything this guy did to me was excruciatingly slow! Time seemed to stand still! The insides of my thighs were tense and on fire as I felt an intense wave of cum start to make my hips fuck his fingers wildly. I found myself making some type of loud moaning noise as the intensity of the orgasm peaked and left me limp on the couch.

That was one very nasty cum I was thinking - my head was spinning! I close my eyes and just relaxed for a moment. I still wanted a cock in me - I love having a cock in me and getting fucked sounded really good right now. That would be a nice topper to this sexual escapade that I was having in Jan's room. I then lay back on the couch. The DJ took the queue and got up on top of me. I grabbed his penis and guided it to a warm, very wet cunt. I was almost embarrassed at how wet I was. As it slowly slid in, I could feel how smooth and long it was. Its circumference was large but very, very comfortable - just enough pressure to make me feel full when he was all the way in me. As before, he was very slow in his thrusts in and out. Very nice feeling. I could feel how hot his cock was inside of me. Nasty, sexy hot. I moved my hands up to massage my boobs as he fucked me as slow as I ever thought could be possible. What a great lay this is I thought. After a few minutes of that he slowly slid out of me and lay down on the floor in the middle of the room. He silently motioned for me to come over and continue the sex. As I came over, I decided to tease him a little, so I got on my knees between his legs and took his cock in my hands. Running my hands up and down the length, and then massaging his balls was taking its toll on him as he started to groan and move his hips. I could feel his balls and penis start to tighten up - so I stopped and let him lay there for a few seconds - then I continued the torture. Once again he was getting harder than ever.

I heard a noise from the side of the room where the bedroom door was - I looked over and saw Jan, naked, watching the two of us on the floor from the doorway. Great - Jan catches me again. I stop for a second and look at her - she is giggling a little. I reach over and finish your drink, thinking it must be time to go now. The DJ looks and sees Jan also but immediately his attention is back on me. He reaches up and massages my breasts very gently, rolling my nipples and touching just around the outside of the hard protruding area. I close my eyes hoping that Jan wasn't really there watching. It must just be too many drinks. I reach down and take his cock in my hands again. He stops the boob massage and his hands go up to the back of his head. My whole body is tingling with sexuality - I can feel every part of my body wanting to get touched and caressed right now. As I am still on my knees, I lean over and put the head of the DJ's penis in my mouth. Slight salt, skin taste. My breasts are large enough that my nipples drag across his thighs as I do this, intensifying the sexual feelings through my body. I roll my tongue teasingly around the globe of his cock skin - once again he tightens up and I'm thinking he's going to cum very soon now.

Jan couldn't stand just watching at this point. I was thinking why isn't she still fucking the Asian guy. She needs to go away now. Even though I still have the end of the DJ's cock in my hand and mouth, I watch as Jan comes over and kneels beside his head. He looks over at her and without hesitation, takes one of her D cup breasts in his hand and rolls it around with his fingers holding on to the nipple. She puts a hand down to her crotch and starts to fingerfuck and pull at herself. Her eyes are closed by now as I watch her from my low vantage point, my mouth still doing its work on his cock.

I can't believe how my body is so sensitive to touch right now. I don't care if Jan is there; the sensation on my body is just too great to care. I am making sure that as I play with the DJ's cock, my breasts are fully touching him - very overwhelming to my whole body. Now I stop with my mouth and cup both of my breasts and lean over and engulf his penis between them so that it is totally buried. The head of the cock protrudes from its hiding place as I run my breasts up and down on the shaft. The DJ is watching what you are doing even though he still has Jan's large breasts both moving and bouncing around in circular movements.

Jan now moves around to the top of his head. She sits up slightly and moves her body in position so that her mound of blond pubic hair is over his mouth. He complies and starts to tongue her very slowly. She has her breasts in her hands now, slowly moving them around, pulling and squeezing the nipples. I'm thinking this is getting way to weird now - three people. But my body wants to continue the sex. I stop the tit fucking and bend over to lick and massage his penis as I was doing before. Every few seconds I take my hand and put it between my own legs - thinking that was the one spot being neglected right now. My fingers would run in and out of me a few times - very wet and hot - then back to his cock.

I slightly open my eyes and glimpse a very nasty sex scene of Jan bouncing up and down on the DJ's face, wet with her moisture, her breasts bouncing as her hands are now one on her pubic hair and one on her thigh. His hands are around the back of her on her ass. My body is just tingling like tiny pins are touching me from my head to my toes. I feel the DJ's hands on my own ass - it's a great sensation. One of his hands goes down between my butt cheeks and lands on my cunt - and slowly massages there. The thumb slips inside of me while the fingers reach up and spread the lips and find the hot clit spot that sends a wild shiver through my body. I start to move my body back and forth on the thumb and fingers bringing on a rush of pleasure. It feels so good - a total body sexual feeling. The hand works on me as I slowly fuck it - then it pulls out and goes back to feeling my ass. I think that might be all I'm getting so I put my own hand back - only to find a hard cock down there finding it's way to my hole. I guide it in with my hand and start to rock back and forth, fucking it. I love getting fucked from behind - and this was one of the better times - a total body sensation. His hands moved around to my tingling sensitive breasts as they dangled down from me being on my knees.

I still had the head of the DJ's cock on my lips when you noticed a small amount of cum start to come out and onto my lips. Since I don't like cum in my mouth, I woke up out of my daze and opened my eyes in time to see and hear Jan cum very loudly on the DJ's face. The DJ, with me pulling and tugging at his cock, started to cum also - three enormous pulsating squirts hit my chest followed by a stream of cum dripping down his shaft. It felt very hot and sexy, very nasty and slimy on my hands as I continued to milk it all out of his cock.

The sensation I was getting from being fucked forcefully from behind, my own boobs bouncing and being massaged, and then watching Jan and the DJ cum was so intense that I just had to continue screwing the cock that was in me. He now had reached around with one hand and used it to pull and tease my clit - continuing with the tremendously sexy intercourse my boobs were swinging wildly. Jan and the DJ watched me getting fucked for a few moments as I sat up and straitened my body up so my breasts would push up and out. I loved to show them off, even now. The DJ now moved a few feet away from me and had Jan sit on his cock still facing me with her eyes closed. While he lay on the floor, she moved over and straddled his penis. I watched his long strait shaft as it all disappeared into her. Slowly she went up and down on him - as he was watching me.

I now closed my eyes again to concentrate on the screwing that I was getting. At one point, I realized that it was the Asian guy that was fucking me. It didn't matter at this point because I was starting to feel an orgasm take over my whole body - everything was tingling - he was now fucking me hard and fast. I could feel and hear his oversized balls slapping my ass as he pounded me from behind. I could hear the music was too loud again - along with the flesh slapping together - very sexy nasty sound - a very intense orgasm taking over all my thoughts. When the cuming tapered off, I rolled away from the Asian. I was totally sweaty and the smell of sex was overwhelming. I glanced over at Jan as they where now finishing up with their sex. She rolled off of him as cum cream was dripping down her thighs. The DJ was still watching me.

Without saying a word, I smiled at everyone, went into the bathroom, took a white hotel robe from the shelf and put it on. I walk through the room with three naked people lying there, through the small veiled hallway and out the door to my room down the hall.

After taking a hot shower, I got into bed and thought about what had gone on back in Jan's room. Pretty weird and wild I thought. That was something I never expected to have happen and never want to again - maybe. Having sex with three and four people in the same room. But it was great sex - really great - I can still feel the twinges of an orgasm as I think about it. Wait till I tell my husband this story. You can bet the sex that night will be more wild and intense than what I just have had!

Thinking of all that makes this business trip very worthwhile!