The Art of Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I joined Sandy in the bathroom the tub was almost full. Her bathtub is an over sized model with spa jets. Two maybe three people could easily fit in. She added salts and bubble bath to the hot water. She told me to get into the tub and that she would be right back. Sandy went to her bedroom for a moment, when she returned she was completely naked and was holding an eight inch dildo. Her large breasts swayed as she stepped into the tub. I was already reclining against the back and she laid down with her back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her boobs in my hands. I lightly massaged her pliant flesh and ran my fingers over her nipples.

It felt good to be immersed in the hot water. Sandy ground her ass into my groin and my cock responded. I was hard in a matter of seconds with my shaft nestled in between her ass cheeks. Sandy felt my hardness and wiggled her ass. She whispered, "Show me some of these massage moves while I play with my fake cock."

I released her tits and moved my hands up to her shoulders. I rubbed her shoulders vigorously, using my fingers to press deep into her collarbone. I pushed her up to a sitting position and ran my knuckles up and down her spine. As I was working on her back, she spread her legs and used the dildo to massage her slit. Slowly she inserted the head between her folds and pushed it deep into her pussy. I pulled her back against my chest and watched her manipulate her eight inch hunk of silicone in and out of her quim.

While she used her toy to stimulate her inner lips, I wrapped my arms around her again and pinched her nipples. I lifted her pendulous orbs by her nipples and let them down again. She was well on her way to another orgasm.

"Sandy, move around to the other side and face me. I'll massage your legs while you masturbate."

She did move around and leaned back against the front of the tub. I grabbed her outstretched legs, moved my hands under her calves and massaged those muscles. I watched her push the dildo further into her snatch. I was impressed that she was able to take most of the eight inches. Sandy maintained a gentle rhythm pushing and pulling her sex toy while the water splashed about.

I reached for her left foot and rubbed her arch, pressing my fingers into the bone. I massaged the ball of her foot and then up around her ankles. I proceeded to give the same attention to her right foot. My foot play was adding to her pleasure and I could tell she was nearing another climax. I remember how turned on Laura was when I worshiped her feet, so I brought Sandy's foot to my lips and sucked on her toes. I moved my tongue around and between her toes focusing on her big toe. I sucked it for several minutes until Sandy moaned loudly and came. The water splashed all around as her body convulsed. She continued to pump the dildo in and out of her cunt. Her inner lips squeezed down on the sex toy as she rode through her orgasm.

Sandy turned around again and settled against me. Again I wrapped my arms around her soothing her skin. I cupped her breasts and we rested in the warm water. We laid there with Sandy basking in her afterglow. We remained still until the water cooled and compelled us to move. We stood up and grabbed two towels. We dried each other. Sandy grabbed my cock as she moved a towel around my chest.

She said, "I promise to take care of this all night long."

She made good on her promise. After our bath, Sandy took me to bed where we stayed until Monday noon. Each time she was on top and in charge of our orgasms. She said next time she would be ready to move on and experiment with other positions. She wants me to take her from behind while standing next to her bed. I will be more than happy to fulfill her wishes.

Back in my apartment I sketched out what I needed to accomplish before Thursday night. It would be a busy week and one that would keep my mind from thinking about my next encounter with Jane. Every time I started to think about sharing a sensual massage with her my cock would twitch. I had to force myself not to give in and masturbate. I wanted to be ready for my next encounter with Jane. Stay tuned.

12