The Art of Masturbation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friend of mine beautifully describes her masturbation experience as follows:

“For me, it's the erotic touch…featherlight touch almost above the skin...slow exploration of a body and hard primal force all intertwined; and the tease that comes with both... Of course, when I'm getting myself off it usually includes a fantasy of some sort that got me started unless I just happened to need to get off, and the fantasy just comes during the action. Usually they include the more...taboo things you don't allow yourself…probably because there is a social stigma attached to masturbation as being something that's supposedly taboo.

But I disagree. I think it's totally natural, but I do like the naughty bit attached to it; ergo I indulge myself at will and fantasies abound. To really make myself come hard...it's a matter of stop and start rubbing my clit and working my Kegals in time…squeezing them tighter and tighter as the tingles build while I rub my clit almost to the point of no return then I stop all movement...and breathe...and wait for the wave to subside and start over very slowly rubbing my clit and then squeezing even slower.... feeling the muscles contract all the way into my body. Depending on how hard I want to cum I may do this three or four times. Sometimes I slip over that subtle edge,

I barely have control over and the orgasm comes which is somewhat of a disappointment...as it's not nearly as good as when I'm in control of it. Personally I think too many men explore the whole body in the first bit of 'wooing' but then they get into routine and go for the main prize and forget all the attachments that make a woman hot when you pay attention to them. Neck...shoulders...earlobes...thighs.... inner arms...too many things to mention. I agree about vibrators...both that they need not make any real man insecure, and they are a wonderful toy to enhance your play.”

As a man, I could never have put it more succinctly. Plus, wasn’t that damn hot?

The memorable point she made is that masturbation can be a full-body, romantic experience. Don’t simply rub your clit. As she writes: your neck, your face, your inner thighs, your breasts and stomach – explore them all with your hands, your vibrator, a feather – whatever gives you pleasure.

I hope I’ve given you some ideas, some fun and a good place to start or pick up from. Life is short – enjoy yourself whenever you can, even when you’re alone. If you have a minute, drop me a line of feedback. I always appreciate and enjoy hearing from those who are kind enough to read my stories. Good luck and good sex!

BatsandGlamour

12