The Art of Princess Maintenance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down to grasp his shaft, then, with the concentration borne of a thousand hunts, he watched the irregular pattern of the opening and clothing of the imbecile's mouth. Choosing his moment, he struck! And so, the princess's first taste (literally) of cock was green and probably a little sour. It was a hot day.

She didn't seem extremely perturbed by events, just confused, which must have been a familiar and comforting emotion for her. She did keep trying to say something, which just let the goblin get his cock a little bit deeper inside each time her jaw moved. Finally it was clear that he was all the way in to the entrance of her throat, as he stopped making easy progress. He reached to get a grip on each of her ears, and then grit his teeth and continued to push forward. The princess finally began to indicate some sign of distress, although if I had to guess it was less because of the oral rape and more because her tiny brain realized that something was depriving it of oxygen.

Finally, the warrior's brave cock must have defeated her throat's defenses, because the last few inches of his green spear vanished abruptly, disappearing between the royal lips. The royal throat provided more evidence, as it suddenly swelled with the advent of its intruder. The princess's eyelids were fluttering, and I gave her about a half a minute of consciousness before she ran out of air. The warrior didn't seem interested in thrusting, just in getting as deep as possible.

Apparently satisfied with his efforts, the shaman approached from behind and touched the tip of her staff to his dangling balls, currently draped across the princess's chin. She said another word of power, and I watched his green nuts tighten and convulse. The princess's eyes went wide again as a torrent of hot goblin cum shot directly into her belly. In a dozen seconds it was over, and the warrior pulled his tool out of her with an audible pop, trailing drool and cum from her lips.

He swayed where he was, perched on her tits, and a couple of his buddies at the front of the queue quickly stepped forward to help him dismount her and stumble away. The princess, for her part, just looked confused, and was breathing heavily to make up her oxygen debt. She kept smacking her lips and licking them, as though she was trying to figure out if she liked the taste of something. I figured she'd have plenty more chances to decide, as the next goblin in the queue was scrambling up to stand on the shelf of her udders. He gave her a another few seconds to breathe, and then pushed himself inside her without ceremony.

Things went more quickly for this new invader, as when he got to the ear-gripping phase her throat just threw up its arms and surrendered, showing the grotesque bulge of complete insertion a moment later. The shaman stepped forward to provide the requisite shot in the balls, and the princess was getting her second course of monster semen direct deposited. The warrior pulled himself out and scrambled down, and the next goblin in the queue began to scale Mount Bigtitty.

The princess seemed to understand her role, finally, and simply opened her mouth as wide as she could for each new warrior, placidly accepting them into her throat and their issue into her belly as though this is what she'd been doing for years. Given her IQ, it wouldn't surprise me if she couldn't remember a time when she wasn't being fed disturbing amounts of liquid protein.

Over time, an interesting change began to manifest. I don't know what the average volume of a load of goblin cum drained straight from the balls is, but it soon became clear that the princess had had more than she was designed to hold. As she gamely hosted each new cock, the deposited load went straight into her belly, and said belly was beginning to visibly bulge.

The shaman had promised no permanent harm, and I was enjoying vicarious revenge on the little moron (kinda wished I had a cock, at that moment), so I held my peace and waited to see how things would develop. The princess had swallowed maybe ten percent of the village's available cum supply, based on the line, and I wasn't sure she wouldn't simply blow up if they kept feeding it to her. But she'd been so much trouble to me, for so long, that in the moment I was willing to risk another stint as a Godmother just so I could watch her detonate in some sort of cumsplosion. My geas twitched, but didn't force me to action.

So, over the course of the next couple of hours, I watched as her taut, flat stomach developed a little pudge, then a cute potbelly, then the few-months-pregnant look, then the ready-to-pop pregnant look, and finally, as the last goblin warrior pulled out of her slack lips and released its grip on her abused ears, the sweet-mother-of-god-what-is-inside-of-that-woman look.

After the warrior had clambered down, the dazed princess seemed to realize that no more were forthcumming (heh). She blinked a couple of times, hiccuped, and then released an earth-shaking belch that must have been 90% vaporized semen. I'm glad I wasn't in the path of that little cloud. The goblins all stared at her with open mouths, muttering to one another, and then one began clapping. Soon the entire village was applauding her burp (a popular goblin sport, as it turns out), and the princess beamed at them over the bulbous swell of her tits and belly.

Finally, the shaman issued a few commands, and a half dozen warriors came forward. They untied the princess, then helped her slump forward onto all fours, her distended belly and fat tits actually dragging on the ground. The shaman climbed up on her back, and using a leather strap as a goad, whipped the princess until she began to crawl slowly forward, grunting with the effort. A pair of warriors on either side of her head kept her moving in the right direction, and the procession made its way slowly to the center of the village, where another dozen warriors were busy lashing together some sort of construct.

Eventually the princess arrived, and the goblins guided her up onto a low platform, showing her were to rest her hands and knees. Once she was settled, they ran a strap under her, cinching it up just below her breasts so they could dangle free, and another just below the huge swell of her belly. Smaller ropes were used to secure her wrists and ankles above her. Then, with the effort of a quarter of the village pulling on the ropes, they lifted her up a meter or two and slid the platform out from under her.

So, the princess was essentially hanging in space below a tripod made of three trees lashed together at the top. Two warriors rolled a large, empty barrel under her and turned it up so the open end waited just below her fat nipples. The shaman approached and poked the princess's gigantic royal belly with her staff. There was a loud gurgle from deep inside her, and the princess groaned. The shaman moved to stand in front of her. Extending her staff so that it rested on the princess breastbone once more, the shaman spoke another word of power.

The princess shuddered, groaned again, and then, like someone had thrown a spigot, thick streams of milk(?) began to shoot out of her enormous tits, hitting the bottom of the barrel so hard that a few droplets managed to splash all the way back out.

The next bit was a little confusing, as the barrel was large enough to stuff the princess into, even with her new anatomy, but when it got about three quarters full, the goblins rolled up another one and stood it up beside it, clearly anticipating that there would be enough liquid to overfill the first.

And so there was. When the liquid in the first barrel threatened to spill out, a goblin leaned in from each side of the princess and clamped their hands around a nipple. It must have been painful to stop the flow, because the princess immediately began to whine piteously. The goblins wasted no time sealing the first barrel and levering it out of the way, and as soon as the empty one was in position they allowed the titflow to resume its apparently endless torrent.

----

By the time the princess was about halfway through filling her third barrel, I realized her stomach had shrunk considerably. Don't ask me to explain the anatomy of what was going on, I'm not an Earth magus, and magic has some pretty screwy rules. In the end, she filled up just shy of ten barrels with whatever the fuck was coming out of her, and the goblins were fairly dancing with glee. Her belly had returned to its pristine tight, flat state, and her breasts had assumed their previous size and perkiness. The princess had passed out somewhere around the time they pinched her off to move in the eighth barrel, and was now snoring gently from her truss.

-"So what is that stuff?"- I asked the shaman. We were sharing a pipe while we watched them carefully lower her.

-"Still cum. When you refine it through a virgin, it becomes a narcotic to pixies. They don't know what it's made of, and they pay us through the nose for it. Usually we get about half a barrel from doing this, I suppose a royal virgin is what makes the difference. We'll be up to our armpits in pixiedust for years."-

-"You do know what pixiedust is made of, right?"-

She turned a yellow eye to me. -"No, and I don't want to."-

I laughed. -"Well, thanks for keeping your word. Can you do me a favor, and try to convince her to go back to the castle when she wakes up? I can't reveal myself to her until there's a Genuine Romantic Crisis."-

-"I could just spell her into it."-

-"No, I can't be involved in the subversion of her will. It was fine when you did it before, because you didn't tell me you were going to, but foreknowledge is a no-no."-

-"Very well."-

We watched as her tribe carried the princess bodily into one of their longhouses, where they'd set up a human-sized pallet for her to sleep on.

I asked, -"So, uh, you wouldn't happen to have any pixiedust on hand right now, would you?"-

She grinned as she reached for a small pouch at her waist.

----

I was in the throes of a pretty heavy 'dust hangover while I watched despairingly as the shaman tried to convince the princess to go back to the castle. Long story short, the conversation ended when the princess smiled at the aged wizardess and patted her on the head. Then, wearing a leather halter top and breeches the goblins had been kind enough to craft for her (and which, I had to admit, were really hot on her), the princess blithely began her journey deeper into the forest.

Sighing, I hauled my fat fairy ass up into the air to follow.

12