The Art of Scat

Story Info
A prostitute's experience on scat play.
2k words
4.36
70.2k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been an escort since I finished high school. At first I engaged in regular sex; just selling oral and vaginal sex working 6 days a week from a suburban brothel.

But no matter how hard I worked I never seemed to make enough money, especially to cater for my recreational drug addiction. So I decided to enter the dark world of fetish prostitution, which caters for those clients looking for harder and degrading sex and are willing to pay top dollars for it.

Unknown to many people there is a segment of sex work that caters to extreme fetishes. There are some hidden brothels that cater to sado-masochist clients who get turned on by inflicting pain, or to dominant clients who delight in humiliating and degrading their prostitutes, forcing them to perform degrading sex acts. I joined one of these, as the pay was much higher than what I could make at a regular brothel.

When I joined the brothel I signed a one year contract with them. I was to do whatever they told me and I could not leave before the year was up. These men were thugs, and I knew many girls who simply disappeared if they ever tried to offer resistance.

Every new girl was initially assigned to a specific fetish, and, after a year, would be rotated to other areas. Each area had a Madame who was in charge of instructing the girl in how to service her customer.

The brothel offered girls who specialized in watersports (where the customer was allowed to piss into the girl's mouth and she would swallow), scat play, pain/torture and other extreme fetishes. The girls would literally live in the brothel; each girl had her own tiny room to sleep in and most of her time would be spent going from client to client.

At the time I joined there was a strong demand for scat. When I was told what I would be offering I almost threw up. I begged them to assign me something else, but all I got in response was a hard slap that almost knocked me to the floor! They said I was their bitch and will do whatever they told me and to never ever complain.

The next day my training started. I was taken to a room and introduced to my Madame. She told me not to worry, that although at first the idea of scat play may seem horrendous, over time I would get used to it and would be doing it without second thoughts.

Then a middle aged naked man entered and she told me he would be the subject I would practice with initially. That first day I would practice rimming. With a soapy sponge I was instructed to clean up his ass and then to start rimming him. That was no problem since his ass smelled clean after being washed so I had no issues in licking him good.

After she saw that I could do it with gusto she took me to the next level. I was taken to the bathroom where the man sat on the toilet and proceeded to poop in front of me. I tried to ignore the stench and watched as he finished his duty. After he finished I watched as he swiped his ass with toilet paper until it came clean. Then we went back to the room and was ordered to continue rimming him.

This time there would be no washing. As soon as my nose got closed to his ass I could smell his stench, yet obediently I started licking him. When my tongue went inside him I could feel the bitter, nutty taste of his remains yet I tried to ignore it as I continued licking. As I kept licking deeper and deeper I guess my tongue got used to the strange taste and had no issue to keep rimming until the session ended. The Madame congratulated me and said I did a good job.

Next day we went to a higher level. After I watched him poop, this time he did not use toilet paper. He simply turned around and offered me his butt ordering me to clean him. As I kneeled behind him and parted his ass cheeks with my hands, the stench almost made me gag.

At first I timidly applied my tongue to his crack, sliding it up and down. The taste of his remains was strong, bitter, nutty, musky. I closed my eyes and applied my tongue in slow, strong sweeps. I could feel my tongue getting coated with his remains, but I kept on licking and swallowing.

I was surprised I did not gag, and his moans of pleasure actually made me work my tongue harder. Soon it was deep inside him and I could feel his remains being dislodged and slide down my throat as my tongue flicked in and out.

Again the Madame congratulated me. She even brought her nose right up to my mouth and ordered me breathe out. She said my breath stank like a public bathroom and that it usually is a turn on for the clients who would seek my service. I couldn't smell my own breath of course, but I could imagine how it must stink after what I had been licking.

The next day was different, and more intense. This time I did not have to rim the guy I had rimmed yesterday. Instead, men after men were brought into the room and I had to rim each one of them. Old men, young men, some smelled nice yet others stank. No matter how much they stank I would obediently apply my tongue and lick them clean.

By now the moment my tongue was inside an ass I could distinguish who had good hygiene and who hardly bothered to wipe his ass clean. The more fecal matter my tongue dislodged as I twirled deep inside them told me that they had not bothered to wipe their ass after shitting. And by the texture and taste of the dislodged fecal matter I could even tell if it was fresh or had been there for days!

Later the Madame told me they had brought in men from all walks of life, many who were instructed not to wipe themselves clean for a couple of days!

Strangely enough, I did not feel revolted anymore by licking a dirty, hairy ass as I thought at first. I guess as the days went by and I had to lick ass after ass for practice, I got used to it. I now understand when people say that one could become used to anything, and what at one time may seem unthinkable, if you are forced to do it over and over it becomes the norm and you stop thinking about it.

Finally the day came when the Madame told me I would start my last level of training. My stomach sank and my face turned white as I knew what was expected of me. She told me not to worry, that we would go slowly at first until I got used to it.

I was taken to a room that was empty except for a mattress that lay in the middle of the room. A plastic sheet was spread out over the mattress. I was told to lay on my back, my naked body shivering on contact with the cold plastic.

Then a young girl came into the room. I knew what was about to happen and I had already resigned myself. To resist was futile and would only make it worse, so I just lay there quietly.

The girl squatted over my face, her ass hole right over my mouth. A long fart erupted from her small pink hole and its strong smell made me cough. "Please open your mouth" she ordered me in a quiet voice. Without a second thought I did as she told me.

My eyes were glued to her hole and I stared almost hypnotically. Soon I saw the tip of her feces peeking out of her hole. Slowly it twirled out, reminding me of the way toothpaste comes out of the tube when you squeeze it. It grew and grew until it plopped deep into my mouth. Still more was oozing out and soon my mouth overfilled with her feces. It was warm, mushy, and with a strong nutty and musky flavor. The stench was strong but not too disagreeable. She finished and walked out of the room.

"Stay still and don't spit it out" ordered the Madame. I felt her feces dissolving in my mouth and slowly oozing down my throat. "Now slowly start playing with it, so as to get used to its taste and texture" she ordered. I slowly started swirling the feces in my mouth, chewing and letting some go down my throat. I munched on the soft, pasty texture and for some reason I didn't feel so grossed out, and managed to swallow a good chunk of it.

After a while she took the excess that had flowed onto the plastic sheet and gently smeared it all over my face. She scooped up some and fed it into my mouth, ordering me to chew and swallow.

She let me lie for a while on the mattress so as to get used to the smell, taste and feel of feces. My face and hair were totally covered in feces and my mouth was still slowly chewing on the remains. Then she congratulated me and helped me to the shower to clean up.

Later she told me that the first time they always use a young girl to provide the feces, since she would poop less amount than a full grown man or woman. Also, they feed the girl solely on fruits and vegetables for a few days prior in order to get poop with a soft, toothpaste like consistency and not too strong a smell.

The next day was a repeat of the same, so as to feel comfortable in having my mouth be used as a receptacle for feces. But the day after it changed.

This time a man squatted over my mouth and I watched in horror as gallons of brown, putrid feces filled my open mouth and flowed endlessly down my mouth and over the mattress. I swallowed some and the rest I pushed out with my tongue. My face was smeared in shit and the stench was unbelievable! I was given a towel to clean up my face and was then ordered to wipe his ass clean with my tongue.

The training continued for some more days. I was subjected to all types of shit, from almost putrid liquid feces to huge, solid stools. The harder part was when a guy defecated solid feces instead of the softer mushy texture. The mushy texture was easier to swallow, but the hard stools required me to chew on it and it was harder to clean up my tongue afterwards.

I was also instructed to lick up remains from the floor, or pick up remains with my fingers and feed them into my mouth, chewing and swallowing them as if I was eating chocolate. This way I would learn to become comfortable with eating feces.

Even at night, when I went to sleep I could still feel the taste of feces in my mouth although I had used gallons of Listerine in a useless move to get rid of the taste and hoping that my breath did not smell like a sewer!

After graduating I started going to clients, who paid handsomely to be able to shit into a girl's mouth and watch as she ate it and even lick up the remains from the bathroom floor.

For a whole year my mouth was used as a toilet by countless John's who enjoyed pissing and shitting into my open mouth!

And after a year I was assigned to another area...but that is another story!