The Art Of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked between her legs and saw a strip of soft downy curls right above her pussy. He was instantly hard. He wanted to touch her he reached for her soft breast and- "Sean wake up..wake up Sean."

Sean's eyes flew open. His sister was over him shaking him awake. He looked up at his sister's grey eyes and smiled. "I'm awake already geez."

"Go take a shower before dinner ok."

Sean smiled and agreed.

He came downstairs refreshed from his shower. The dining room table was set and on a plate Sean could see steak, corn and potatoes with gravy. It smelled good. His sister was still in the kitchen. He sat down and waited for his sister to join him.

When she came into the living room his jaw dropped. Lana was wearing a short black skirt and a red shirt. She had on red boots that went up to her thighs and ruby red lipstick.

"Wow sweetheart you look good enough to...uh...I mean pretty" he stopped himself from saying to eat. It was getting harder for him to just forget about morals and fuck her right there. She frowned when he said she looked pretty but mumbled a thanks.

After dinner they sat down to watch some t.v. Sean kept stealing glances at his sister. She was sitting on the couch with her legs up to her chin. He didnt think she noticed that her panties were clearly visible, she looked lost in thought.

His cock was hard just by looking at her panties. After ten minutes of thinking about fucking her and kissing her Lana stood up told him she was going to bed and left. He wanted to make love to her. God, what was he going to do. Maybe if she went out with someone else she would forget about him no matter how hard it would be for him.

Getting up from the couch he went up to his bedroom and picked up the phone. Dialing his best friend Dean's number he waited for him to pick up.

"Hello"

" Hey man what's up? It's Sean"

" Nothing much just watching a movie. What are you up to?"

" The same thing. Um, listen I wanted to ask you a favor. Do you remember my little sister?"

" Yeah, how is she doing? I heard about your parents. I'm sorry."

" It's ok, She's better now..um... How would you feel about coming over tomorrow and hanging out with her?"

"Would you be there?"

"At first but then I'll leave you two alone. She just needs someone to make her feel better you know, about our parents."

"Sure dude. What time do you want me to be there?"

" Um, around seven would be cool."

" Ok I'll be there."

" Ok bye."

" Bye"

Now, he just had to make sure he keeps his distance from Lana before he did something they would both regret.

Lana could have sworn that her outfit would have pushed Sean over the edge. She saw the stares he gave her. Everytime he looked at her she got a familiar tingly feeling in the pit of her stomach. She sat on the couch waiting to see if Sean did anything but he just gave her looks and watched t.v.

She got tired of waiting for him to make a move so she came upstairs. What was she going to do? She already knew the answer. She was going to seduce him into submission. Starting first thing in the morning. She smiled to herself while she got into bed. Her brother looked so good today at dinner. Lana's eyes started getting droopy and her last thought was for her brother.

Slowly and tentavely Sean's hand was reaching for his sister's breast. It was as soft as silk. He gently pulled and tugged at her pink nipples. Lana's eyes fluttered open. Her eyes were glazed with love and desire. She moaned while she looked into his eyes.

He smiled down at her and slowly bent his head. He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth gently nibbling it. She held his head to her breast like you would a baby. His hand slid down her body until he reached the nest of curls. He circled her clit with his finger and gently thrusts a finger into her pussy.

Lana screamed with pleasure and grinded her hips on his hand. He sliped another finger into her cunt and Lana's back arched off the bed giving Sean more of her breast. Sean pulled his fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean. Lana's breathing slowly got back to normal.

"Sean you got to get up."

"What?"

"Baby its time to get up."

"No, I want to be inside you. Lana I want to feel my cock in your pussy. I want your pussy contracting on my cock when you come."

"Sean Get up."

Seans eyes flew open. His sister was smiling down at him.

"You talk in your sleep." Sean didn't like the smirk that she wore on her face.

"I do?"

"Yeah. Must have been a good dream too. You were moaning that you wanted to be..uh.. inside... someone and didn't want to get up." Lana looked down at her brother a light shade of pink in her cheeks.

"I did? Really?"

"Yeah, What were you dreaming about?"

"You probably misunderstood me. I was dreaming about going to a baseball game and wanted to be inside the car WITH someone not IN someone."

Lana's eyebrows raised and she gave him a look that said she didn't believe a word he said.

"Well breakfast is ready. I'm going to take a shower. You can eat without me if you want to."

"Nah I'll wait till your done in the shower than go in after you and we can have breakfast together."

"Why don't we just take a shower together to conserve water?" Lana asked innocently.

Sean looked up at his sister standing over his bed in an oversized night shirt. He didn't think he would be able to resist her if she kept looking at him like that.

"Uh I don't think thats a good idea." Sean said avoiding his sister's eyes.

"I just wanted to save the water. I promise to keep my hands to myself." She said wickedley smiling at him.

"Lana we can't. You may be able to keep your hands to yourself but I'm not sure if I can. I just want what's best for you. And us showering together isn't what's best for you."

Her bottom lip pouted out but she reluctingly nodded.

"Ok, but this isn't over." With that she left.

Sean knew it wasn't. When she left he saw the face of a woman on a mission and he had a feeling that he was part of her mission.

Sean heard the shower come on. He closed his eyes and imagined Lana taking her clothes of slowly and getting in the shower. The warm water pouring on her breasts. Sean was instantly hard.

He took his cock out and started to pump his cock fast thinking about his sister soaping her body, putting her hand between her legs, touching herself slowly. He couldn't take it anymore and came all over his hand. He wiped his hand with a towel. He noticed the shower was off so his sister must be done. Pulling up his pants he got up and looked for clothes to wear.

Lana peered in her brother's room. Her nipples were harder than they have ever been. She watched her brother come all over his hand. Her pussy was dripping she could feel her juice running down her legs. Giving her brother's cock one last look she went into her room.

Standing in her room Lana couldn't decide what she was going to wear. Today she was going to fuck her brother even if she had to tie him up to do it. Which right now didn't seem like such a bad idea. She decided to wear a lowcut cotton shirt that she hadn't worn since she was sixteen. She decided not to wear a bra. When she put the shirt on she looked at herself in the mirror. The shirt was so low that she could see the top of her breast showing, it ended right below her breast. Her nipples were hard from seeing her brother and they were clearly visible.

Satisfied she put on the shortest skirt she could find. Skiping the panties she put on her boots and let her hair fall down her back. Finally she looked in the mirror one last time before heading down the stairs.

Sean finishing his shower passed by his sister's room. Her door was locked but he didn't have trouble imaganing her naked putting on her clothes. He heard her unlocking her door so he quickly walked into his room.

He got dressed in a white polo shirt and black jeans. Geling his hair so that it stayed spiked up, he put on his white sneakers and went downstairs.

When he went downstairs his sister had her back turned to him cleaning some dishes. His eyes wide he looked at his sister up and down not believing what he saw. Her skirt was so short that he could've sworn he saw her ass cheeks when she moved to put a dish away. Her black hair was down to her waist. When she put dishes away from the back her shirt was high on her back and he could see the side of her breasts.

His pants were suddenly tight. He quickly sat down so he could hide his hard on. When she turned around he nearly came in his pants. He could see her nipples poking through her shirt. There was a rip on it and he had a very nice view of the top of her breast.

"Morning Sean." Lana said. She smiled at him and put a plate of waffles and sausages in front of him.

"uhh m-morning Lana." Lana smiled. Ok seducing someone shouldn't be that hard. Well, it's now or never.

Lana had taken the chairs from the table so there was only one. She didn't think that Sean noticed because he was looking at his plate intently. She put her plate down and boldly sat on her brother's lap.

He gasped "Lana what are you doing?" Sean asked stupidly.

"What does it look like I'm doing. I'm eating breakfast and I need a seat." Lana could feel Seans cock straining in his jeans. She couldn't help but grind her hips a little.

Sean moaned and grabbed her hips intending to lift her off but just pushed her harder on his cock. Lana moaned and grinded harder on his cock. She turned around on his lap and kissed him hard. Sean lifted Lana's shirt and pulled on her nipples.

"Oh, harder Sean, pull harder." Sean pulled and twisted her nipples.

"Rrrriiiiiinnnnnnnnnng" Sean stopped.

The phone broke him out of his trance. He pushed his sister of him.

"Sorry Lana, I kinda got out of hand." Moving away Sean went to pick up the phone.

URGH! Damn phone. She should have planned this more thourghly. Putting her shirt down Lana could still feel her brother's hands on her breasts. She was wet from grinding her pussy over his cock. This was far from over.

Going into the den she could hear half of the conversation.

"Yeah it's ok if you get here at seven thirty....Nah man I understand...Ok, later."

"Who was that?" Lana asked wondering who would be coming over.

"Dean. I invited him for dinner."

"Oh. What time is he going to be here?"

"Around seven thirty."

"Okay. You guys can have dinner together and catch up and I'll go shopping I wanted to buy somethings to decorate the house."

"No I want you there."

"Why? I'm glad you want me to be here but I don't want to ruin your reunion."

"No but Dean wants to see you."

"Why Sean" Anger starting to replace the lust she felt earlier.

"Well I asked him to see you so maybe you might want to date him sometime."

Seeing the look on her face he added quickly

"I just want what's best for you Lana"

"You just want what's best for me." Lana's voice rising with every word she said.

"Did you ever stop to wonder that I don't WANT somebody else. That maybe I just wanted YOU. But you know what, right now I don't even want to LOOK at you." Running up the stairs she went into her room and slammed the door.

Shit. Sean sat down looking at his untouched plate of food. Apparently he should have talked to her before asking Dean to come over and hang out with her. Getting up he picked up his keys from the hook in the wall and headed out the door.

Lana heard her brothers car pull out of the driveway. She was still angry with him for setting her up with someone without even asking first. Changing her clothes she put on her black jeans and blue t-shirt. Finally she decided on what she was going to do about Dean.

Sean wanted her going out with someone else, fine. She wasn't going to have sex with Dean or kiss him or anything but she would get really close and see how much Sean likes it.

Getting back from driving for a few hours Sean got out of his car and into the house. It was quiet, putting his keys on a hook he looked for his sister. She wasn't downstairs so he headed upstairs.

"Lana! Lana! Where are you?"

"I'm in mom's room."

Sean walked into his parents room. Lana was in the closet throwing clothes into a box.

"What are you doing?" Lana came out of the closet.

"Taking mom and dad's stuff out of the room. I'm going to repaint the house and change somethings. Um, I was wondering, would you mind if I take this room? You know since your room is bigger than mine I thought I could change my room into a guest room or something and this could be my new room."

"No, I don't mind do whatever you want." Lana went back into the closet and started putting more clothes in to the box. "Lana?"

"Yeah?"

"About this morning I-"

"It's ok. I decided that I'm going to give Dean a chance. You really just wanted what's best for me. Maybe we'll hit it off and I'll get over you." Lana smiled and went back into the closet.

"Alright um Im going to uh get dinner ready ok?"

"Okay"

Sean knew he should be happy that his sister is trying to date someone else to forget about him but he couldn't help feeling a little jealous. He knew that he might feel like this but it was for her own good. What if he hurt her? He could never live with himself if she got hurt because of him even if he had to watch her fall in love with someone else.

At seven fifteen the food was ready and just needed to be put on the dining room table. Sean got out of the shower and walked out of his room with a towel around his waist. Lana got out of her room and his jaw hit the ground. She had a black dress on. It was a little above her knees, her breasts stretched out the fabric. She wore makeup and her hair was up on a high ponytail.

His cock was instantly up. He was going to go back to the bathroom before she noticed him when she looked up.

"Oh Sean I didn't see you there." Lana was openly staring at his cock which didn't help in the least.

"Yeah um you look nice. I- I'd better get dressed." Sean quickly headed for his room.

This better be worth it. Lana thought as she saw her brother close the door to his room. His hair was wet from his shower and his skin was damp. Her pussy was wet just by thinking of him getting dressed. Lana reached under her dress and touched herself. She moaned softly thinking about her brother. She rubbed her clit through her panties. Moving them out of the way she rubbed faster knowing that she was close. Thrusting a finger in her pussy she came hard and fast.

Just then the bell rang. Lana fixed her panties and headed downstairs to answer the door.

When she opened it Dean stood there holding a rose.

"Hi" he said smiling

"Hi"

"This is for you." he said handing her the rose.

"Thanks Dean it's beautiful. Come in Sean's upstairs getting dressed." Lana moved aside and let Dean inside.

Dean was a nice guy he was cute too. His brown hair was short and he brushed it forward and spiked it at the end. If she wasn't in love with Sean she would seriously consider going out with him.

"Smells good. Did you cook?"

"Uh, no actually it was Sean who cooked."

"No way, the navy must have really affected him because last time I saw him he didn't know the difference between a fork and a spoon."

Lana laughed. "Yeah well he cooks now. Its actually pretty good. Do you want to sit down?"

"Sure."

Dean sat down and Lana sat down next to him.

"So tell me what you do now."

"Well I'm an architect. I'm doing research at home so I can take care of Grams."

"Oh I hope your grandma feels better. I know how it feels to lose someone you love."

"Thanks. Um how are you feeling?"

"I've been better." Without noticing tears had started running down her cheeks. Dean pulled her into him and hugged her while she cried.

Sean came downstairs and stopped suddenly. Lana was crying into Deans shoulder. He was holding her and rubbing her back. Jealousy went through him with a vengance. Only he could hold his sister that way.

Sean cleared his throat loudly. He saw Lana tense in Deans arms. She quickly pulled away and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Was I interrupting something?"

"No" Lana said not looking at him.

"Hey man." Dean said getting up from the couch to shake hands with Sean.

"You look good. Maybe I should join the Navy"

"Thanks. I don't know maybe you should instead of digging up stuff."

"So I heard you cooked dinner. I hope it's not poisonus."

"No its good." Even though poison sounds good right now. Sean couldn't help thinking. He didn't like anyone touching his sister.

Soon they ate dinner and were sitting in the living room. Lana sat down on the couch and Dean sat right next to her. Sean was already pissed off because all through dinner Lana smiled and laughed at everything Dean said. She flirted with him and touched his arm. Now her hand was on his lap and his arm was on her shoulder.

Sean regretted what he was about to do but he kept thinking about what his parents told him. He needed to take care of his sister and thats what he was going to do.

"Um, I have to go see the lawyer for the house. I'll be back in a few hours."

"Ok see you later." Lana called after him.

Sean left and heard his sister laughing at something Dean said. He resisted the urge to go back in there and kick the crap out of Dean. He got in his car and left.

Lana's plan was going great. She knew Sean was angry. Serves him right for trying to do something behind her back. She felt guilty for using Dean to get her brother jealous. He was really nice and really liked her.

"Earth to Lana."

"Oh, sorry I was thinking of something."

"It's nice to know that im such boring company that you are thinking of something else."

"No, your not boring."

"To late my ego is permanently ruined."

Lana smiled.

"SO I was uh wondering if maybe you would like to go out sometime."

"Oh Dean I Cant. I'm kinda seeing someone."

"Oh It's ok if you change your mind I'm always here."

"Thanks, Dean."

"Well I'd better go. Your brother should be here soon and I have some work I need to finish."

"Ok"

Lana walked Dean to the door and gave him a kiss in the cheek. "Thanks for coming to dinner."

"My pleasure. See you around."

"Bye"

Closing the door Lana started thinking about her brother. She was going to have sex with him tonight. Taking her clothes of she sat in the living room waiting for her brother to het home.

Sean came in through the door and put the keys down. He drove around for an hour or so. He was angry at himself. He shouldn't have left his sister here alone. What if she fell in love with Dean and left him.

He couldn't here anything in the house. He moved closer in and heard something that stopped him in his tracks. Moaning. Horrible thoughts of Lana with Dean went through his head. Anger surged through him and he all but ran to the living room.

He stood in the doorway and watched as his sister pulled on her nipples and thrust two fingers in her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in thought. Her moaning increased and she started to pump faster. "Oh, Sean fuck me faster. Make your baby sister cum."

Walking up to her he wasn't going to deny her any longer. He pulled her hand out of her pussy before she came. Her eyes flew open. She looked up at him and smiled. "Hi, your home. I was waiting for you."

Without saying a word he pulled her up from the couch and pressed his lips to hers. She moaned into his mouth. He explored her mouth with his tounge pressing her tight against his body.

"Lana, I'm sorry." Sean said finally breaking the kiss

"For what?" Lana whispered unable to speak any louder

"For hurting you, I shouldn't have tried to make you do something you didn't want to do. I was afraid that if I told you how I felt and something happened to you because of it, I would never forgive myself. I wanted to protect you."