The Art Of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana looked up into his eyes. They were so beautiful. She thought they were like hers but she was wrong. They were deep shades of grey with swirls of blue in it. He looked sad and worried. She could see that he meant what he said he just wanted to protect her but she could see something more. He loved her, he loved her like she loved him.

"Oh, Sean. I can protect myself. I'm old enough to realize how I feel. Sean I love you, I want YOU, only you." Lana wrapped her arms around Sean's neck and kissed him.

He didn't hesitate. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her hard. Sean lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he headed up the stairs to his room.

Laying his sister down on the bed he stopped for a moment to look at her. Her nipples were hard, and her breathing was ragged. He could see how wet she was.

"Sean touch me" Lana said despretly

"Wait baby I want to see you"

Finally he took his clothes off and laid next to her. Quickly Lana reached for Sean but he held her hand to his chest.

"What's wrong Sean?"

"Sweetheart if you touch me now it will be over before it starts."

Lana nodded and let Sean touch her. He started with her nipples. He pulled and tweaked them making them harder than they already were. He bent his head and sucked and licked her nipple while he pulled the other.

Sliding his hand down her belly he rubbed her pussy.

"Mmmmmm Sean touch me harder."

He slipped a finger in her pussy and thrust hard into her.

"Yes,yes, more"

Thrusting another finger in her Sean pulled on her nipple and Lana came with a loud moan.

Sean reached on his bedside drawer for a condom.

"No, Sean don't use a condom."

"What?"

"Sean I want to feel all of you inside me. I want to feel you come in me and make me pregnant."

Sean stared at his sister for a second.

"Lana are you sure, if we do this and you get pregnant we can't go back. Do you really want to have a baby now?"

"Yes, I do I want to have your baby. I want to touch my belly and know that we made it together. Let's make a baby Sean." Lana looked at at Sean hopefully.

"Ok, Lana lets make a baby."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I want to see you carrying my child."

Lana kissed Sean hard and spread her legs.

"Lets make a baby."

Sean positioned himself between her legs.

"I love you Lana" He then thrust into her in one move.

Lana's heart swelled with love. He finally said it. He loves her like she loves him.

"I love you too Sean"

Entwining their hands together Sean fucked her hard and fast.

"Yes, baby fuck me. Make me come on your cock."

Sean lowered his head and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Lana arched her back and came hard.

With a groan Sean came. Pumping cum into her womb. Sean lay next to Lana breathing hard.

"Do you think we made a baby?"

"I don't know sweetheart maybe we should practice some more." Sean said feeling himself getting hard again.

Lana smiled. "Oh, I don't know. what if your not up for the job."

Pinning her down Sean kissed her. "Trust me baby I'm up for it."

Lana looked up into Sean's eyes. She loved him so much. She knew they were goin to be alright.