The Art of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps7468
ps7468
392 Followers

"He'll be awhile."

"How do you know that Paul?"

"This happens a lot. He starts talking with the guys outside and loses track of time. But that allows me time to show you what I was talking about."

"You're crazy. We can't have sex right here on this table."

"So I was right wasn't I? It's not a matter of me fucking you; it is just a matter of where I fuck you. I say that I fuck you right here and now. He won't be back for at least 20 minutes."

"We can't Paul; we can't do this right here."

"Oh yes we can. There is no time like the present and I can tell you are already wet for me."

That is when I felt his cock twitch and begin to harden as he moved his hips just enough for his dick to touch my pussy. I shivered.

"Sandy, I'm going to push my cock into your pussy. You are going to love it. Nobody but us has to know but I'm telling you that if you have never experienced an orgasm like I will provide you just have never really made mad passionate love."

I felt his had touch my lips as his mouth nibbled on my ear. "You want to feel my cock in you don't you Sandy?"

"Yes."

"Touch it Sandy, pump it a little, have you ever had a cock this big?"

"No."

"You want it in your pussy don't you?"

"Yes."

"Say please" as I felt him insert a finger in me while pressing his palm lightly on my mound.

"Yes please."

"Yes please what?"

He began to lick my breasts around my very aroused nipples and stuck another finger in me as his other hand enveloped mine and forced me to pump his cock.

"Please I want your cock in me."

I don't know how he moved so fast but before I knew it he was on top of me. I felt him push his big helmet in me. God he was stretching me like I hadn't experienced before. It hurt, and yet it felt so good.

"You want more of my cock in you Sandy?"

"Yes."

"Yes what Sandy? Do you want me to fuck you silly, to make you cum like you have never before?"

"Yes Paul, please fuck me, please make me cum."

I felt him push into me further, stretching me as he continued to swell. He pulled all the way out and then pushed further into me. He was all the way out again and back into me further and further as he continued to grow in girth and hardness. I lost track of how often or how long he moved in and out of me but oh god was it wonderful. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh god Paul that feels so good. Your cock is so big. I feel so full. Oh god yes, like that, yes like that, don't stop, yes do it just like that...oh fuck, oh god, yes that's, that's it, oh god Paul, yes fuck me harder, make me cum."

I dropped my legs to the bench and pushed up toward him, arching my back as he pounded me. His hands were now groping and pulling on my breasts as he was ramming me, the sounds of his cock moving in and out of my sloshing cunt accelerating the feeling between my legs. I reached my hands up to grab his neck pulling myself up to him as he grabbed my ass and pounded into me harder and faster.

"Oh my god Paul, I'm going to... going to... oh god Paul fuck me! Fuck, fuck, yes, fuck oh god I'm going... yes I'm..."

My body was writhing, twitching, and enveloping his massive tool, sucking him into me. I bit his shoulder as I screamed into him as I hadn't in oh so long. My wild twitching and wracking of my body seemed to go on for several minutes. Maybe it was shorter or maybe longer but oh my god I was moving all over the table as he just hung on for dear life so that finally he got to experience me milking him of apparently massive amounts before I, exhausted, dropped to the table all the while continuing to feel his twitching unloading inside me.

"Oh god, oh god, thank you" I gasped.

He just smiled and pulled out of me. I waved him toward me and grabbed his still hard member which I licked clean for him.

"Oh god, that was amazing. I have to know, though, if you were completely in me. It seemed like you were."

"Yep, I was, all ten inches."

"And if I must say it is really a very beautiful ten inches."

I looked around and didn't notice anyone in the room. "Do you think Ben would mind if we left? I don't think I can pose for him anymore tonight."

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind so long as I can tell him you are coming back next week. Next week we are scheduled to do a threesome pose."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I'll be here."

ps7468
ps7468
392 Followers
12