The Art of Winning

Story Info
A power struggle between lovers.
6.5k words
4.81
11.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited eagerly for you at the door. Peeking through the small windows hoping you wouldn't see me before you got inside the door.

The suit I wore was driving me crazy...so tight and hot. My skin couldn't breathe at all and I was getting sweaty.

It felt like the 10 min it normally took you to get home from work was taking far too long. Damn, I thought, you must have stopped somewhere. I had to go stand in the kitchen where I could feel the cross draft. I faced out the window by the sink and ran some water for a drink. I was singing and dancing at the sink to the music on the radio as the water reached the right temp. That's when you came in. You were standing there awed at my appearance. I was dressed in a deep red, latex corset with garters and white stockings, no panties and you know me...no heels. I had a big red ribbon tied around my chest. You noticed I had my hair done because of the long curls cascading down my back and as I turned the water off and took a drink from my glass, you noticed the French manicure too.

God, what you must have been thinking.

You stood there for a bit...laughing to yourself at the silliness of me singing Taylor Swift while dressed like some dominatrix.

You crossed your arms and stood there silently, waiting for me to turn around. I put the glass down and glanced at the clock on the stove.

"So did you stop somewhere, I expected you 5 minutes ago?" I said in a stern voice as I turned around.

You gasped a split second; was it the make up or was it because I knew you were there?

I didn't smile at you. I slowly leaned my weight to one leg and put my hand on my hip. A devilish grin slid across my face. The sparkle it caused in my eyes was slightly menacing. You fought back a laugh...trying to take this as serious as I was playing it. I appreciated it.

"I got this outfit just for you. Do you like it?" I said turning and modeling it for you. "Too bad it's wasted; you have class tonight right?" Another grin.

"I think I have a headache." Your voice was deep and husky.

My knees quivered ever so slightly with anticipation.

"Well then," I said walking slowly towards you and untying the bow. "Maybe I should be gentle with you."

Taking the entire ribbon off me I walked past you into the living room. You let me walk by, following me with your eyes, before you turned to accompany me. I reached the antique chaise in the corner of the room and turned to face you. You approached and stopped a few feet from me.

"Oh I think I can handle it." You said giving me that smirk I can never get enough of. The butterflies in my belly were threatening to reveal your effect on me.

"Hmm." I said, hanging the red satin around my neck.

You stood still with your hands at your sides as I my gaze drifted from your gorgeous eyes, to your sensual lips, to your chest, your jeans, lingering on your semi and carrying on down to your feet.

"I think you have way too much clothes on." My voice was still strong as I closed the gap between us; my hands landing on your chest. I caressed you up to your neck, out to your shoulders and down your arms; enjoying the hard muscular form I could feel beneath your dress shirt.

You closed your eyes and moaned.

I started to unbutton your shirt.

"Look at me." I said and you opened your eyes.

"I want you to watch me." I continued to speak as I unbuttoned your shirt. Our eyes didn't disconnect. I was trembling with your direct line into my soul and I knew you could see everything, but I tried to keep my hands still as I pulled your shirt from your jeans.

"I want you to watch me as I kiss every inch of your body. And..." I stopped, and held my breath, as I opened your shirt and touched your skin. You looked down at my hands and smiled, then slowly looked back into my eyes.

"And..." I cleared my throat, my voice was breathy. "I want you to watch me as I make love to you."

You closed your eyes and moaned.

"No, no, no. I said look at me." I commanded, gaining back some control and thankful to be have been slightly distracted.

I smoothed my palms over the hair on your chest, touching just lightly enough to tickle them; then up to your shoulders, pushing your shirt off. Further, my hands travelled down your arms, feeling every bump and groove of your muscles that you casually flexed for my benefit.

"Mmm, God I love your body," I said, a little more breathless.

I ran my fingers across your stomach and tuck them into the waistband of your pants. I stepped closer, yanking you against me. I needed to feel you; the heat from your body, the wetness from your tongue, the tickle of your hair. I was not doing a very good job of holding my arousal at bay.

I nuzzled my nose in the crook of your neck and curled my body in to you, taking a deep draw of your scent. You lifted your arms to embrace me. But I stopped you, straightening up to look at you again.

"Mmm, mmm." I said and shook my head slowly.

I cupped your balls and squeezed firmly, then dragged my palm up and down your responsive penis. I unfastened your belt, slowly sliding it out of the loops and tossing in to the ground. Your eyes were fixed on mine, serious but hinting of amusement.

I kissed your chest with wet open mouthed kisses, starting at one shoulder trailing across to your other while I undid your pants and dropped them to the ground.

Then I reached around your waist, smoothing my hands along your skin. I slipped inside your boxers and cupped your ass gently, reaching far down between your legs; my fingers teasing, so close on your inner thighs.

"Mmm," you moan.

I wanted to tell you how you were making me feel; the tingle in my skin, the pounding of my heart against my chest. But I said nothing and as my hands came back around to the front and I stepped closer.

Both of my hands were in your boxers; one cupping, fondling your balls and beneath, and the other firmly grasping your cock. I swear it was hot enough to burn my fingers. I love that. Love the feel of your smooth, hot skin pulled tightly around your hard shaft. I rubbed the silky precum over your dark purple tip with my thumb and slowly began to stroke your gorgeous, thick cock. Your eyes no longer showed the previous humour and had darkened with desire. You still didn't look away and I blushed at your intense gaze.

Using every ounce of strength I had, I kept looking into your eyes as I lowered myself and your boxers to the floor. You stepped out. Your cock rested on the side of my cheek. I closed my eyes as I savoured the feeling on my face. Without using my hands, I stroked my face with your cock. One cheek, then the other, down from the top of my forehead, over the bridge of my nose, across my top lip and then the tip of my tongue, under my bottom lip to my chin and down my neck as I rose up on my knees and looked up at you. Then I lowered back down on my bended legs.

With the palm of my right hand, I press down on your cock, from the base to the tip, lowering the head to my flat tongue, to taste you. Sucking in just the head, I moaned at the supreme pleasure of you in my mouth. I let you go with a sucking sound to begin the stroke again. With my free hand, I pawed at my pussy, but just the outside; feeling the smooth, silky, hairless skin.

"Mmm, I want you so bad baby." I said, slowly standing, gently dragging my fingernails up your legs. You watched me intently. I walked around to the back of you, trailing my nails lightly up and over your chest as I did, lightly grazing your nipple on the way up. You moaned and you closed your eyes.

I traced my nails down your arm, once I was behind you, and grabbed your wrist roughly, pulling it to me. I took one end of the scarf around my neck and tightly fastened it to your wrist with two reversing square knots. I leaned in to kiss your back, licking over the flex of your muscles from your pulled shoulder. Leading from where my mouth left off, I again trailed my nails up and over your other shoulder, down your arm and grabbed your other wrist to tie it with the remaining end of the scarf. With one hand, I bunched the fabric together holding both of your wrists tight.

I yanked your arms down quickly, causing you to fall into me. I held you close to my mouth with my hand on your throat and kiss and suck your neck as I whispered in your ear. "What..." I said, pausing to lick the inside of your ear, "are you thinking?" You shivered, and groaned, then chuckled softly before you spoke.

"That you're making me so fucking hard."

I stopped tonguing your earlobe and pulled harder.

"Baby, your not supposed to laugh at me...I will win y'know?"

I started to walk back towards the settee but you didn't move, so I yanked your arms. You were still smiling as you fumbled your way backwards, finally bumping the back of your legs into the front of the seat.

"Straddle it." I commanded.

You complied and waited.

"Now walk back towards me." My tone was flat and confident.

Once you were in the right position, I wrapped the long length of scarf between your bound wrists, around the back of the settee, effectively pulling you to a seated position. You tested the tension, realizing you could only move your hands about a foot, not enough to do anything effective with them. Satisfied with my placement of you, I walk around and straddle the remainder of the settee in front of you.

Sitting panty less, spread open in front of you; I put my hands on my hips and smiled.

"See, told you I'd win." I say as I lift my chin, very pleased with myself. You sat with your arms bound and hanging at your sides, naked, gorgeous, hard, captive and spread out in front of me.

"You haven't won; you cheated; I'm tied; hardly a victory if I went willingly, I would think." You said with a smirk.

Damn, that sexy smirk, I thought. That would definitely be my undoing.

"Hmmm, not yet huh?" I said as I lifted my legs, placing my feet on either side of your face. Bracing my hands on the end of the settee behind me, I slowly slid my feet down to your chest. I dragged my stocking clad feet, down your stomach to your cock, which I could see was growing unbelievably bigger every second. I rubbed you for a minute with both feet before spreading them and laying them over top of your legs. I scootched my bum to place my mound inches from your balls. I could feel your heat kissing my swollen, pink pussy that was screaming for attention.

"Guess I will have to work harder then, hmmm?" I said seductively.

You chuckled again and grinned. But I could see your armor faltering.

I put my hands on your pecs and leaned in to kiss the front of your neck. You tilted your head and closed your eyes.

"No! look me. Watch me." My voice was thick and husky.

"God, I have been thinking of you all day. I want you so bad." I said, still kissing and sucking your neck and collar bone, following it out to your shoulder.

"I want to feel you inside of me." I whispered as I inched my body closer to you; my puffy lips touching you, letting you feel how wet this was making me. "I need to feel you sliding in and out of me."

"Oh gaaaad." You groan and my muscles clench at your comment.

My hands slid around and down your rib cage. I curled into your chest as I turned my face to lay my cheek on your shoulder; my hair tickled your skin. You tried to embrace me but could only reach far enough to rest your hands on my knees.

I lifted up and placed my hands on your shoulders, looking down at you, my hair curtaining your face. Your eyes were rich sapphires now, and I wanted desperately, to pull from your gaze but I couldn't.

"Put your legs up and close them." I commanded.

You complied without speaking and I settled back down on your lap, your rock hard cock pressing against me. I replied to your arousal by sliding my pussy up and down the length of you.

"MMMM Gaaaaad." You groaned, I clenched and lowered my forehead to yours.

"Oh man, you make me so hot." My voice was barely a whisper.

I reached down to cup your ass and draw you to me, grinding hard, my breathing deep. You tried again to touch me, frustrated this time at your lack of mobility.

"I want you to touch me." I breathed into your face, circling my hips on your lap.

"Untie me Samantha." You said, your voice hot and smooth, your hips responding to my motion.

"I want to feel your hands on me. I want to feel you touch me...right...mmm...here." I pressed harder along your shaft. My arms were around your neck, holding you close and crushing my breasts against you.

"Then untie my hands Samantha." You said slightly more desperate, yet still smooth. You struggled harder to reach further.

"Oh God...I am...so cl...ose." I whimpered; my face almost buried in your neck.

I was breathing faster and moving faster. I sat up and continue to move on you; your fingers digging into my thighs.

"Samantha, untie me!" You say loudly, shocking me. I clenched again, in response. I let go of you and pulled down the latex covering my breasts. It rolled underneath, creating a bustier appearance. I cupped your face with both hands and pulled you to my nipple; still moving.

"Put your mouth on me." I commanded feebly.

You devoured my boob, taking almost the whole thing into your mouth. Hungrily you sucked my pebbled nipple into your mouth, nibbling and scrapping it with your teeth.

"Oh man." I said my voice shaky.

You tilted your hips on one of my up strokes, angling your cock just right, so that when I came back down, you slid deep inside of me. I gasped and lingered a minute on your lap. You tried to move me again.

"Fuuuuck!" you said in a loud exhale. You were so deep inside me. I shivered and clenched in involuntarily.

"No!" I couldn't breath.

I stood straight up, immediately feeling the loss of you. I paused and looked down at you. My pussy was almost at mouth level and practically dripping. You grabbed the back of my calves and yanked them towards you, causing me to fall forward. My hands braced me on either side of your head and my hair fell onto your face. I pulled away, trying to resist your hold, but your hands slid up my legs, still hard, still holding me next to your mouth. I was panting, struggling to focus and catch my breath. You tilted your head to the side as I struggled to move. You slid your tongue between my legs, feverously lapping at whatever you could get your tongue on.

My fighting paid off when I put the heel of my hand on your forehead and forced your mouth off of me. I quickly removed myself from straddling you and stepped to the side of the settee. Breathless and frustrated I stood there staring at you. You were intense and equally frustrated, panting as well.

"Fine...then..." I still couldn't catch my breath.

"Your n—not gonna win y'know." I said, not really convincing myself any more either.

I disappeared behind you and got up on my knees, over your head, on the back of the chair. Then I crouched and fell onto my hands, upside down in front of you; my hands on either side of your legs, gripping the chair. I looked underneath, between my legs at the distance of my pussy from your face.

"Hmm...can't quite reach eh baby?" I was stifling another giggle. "Too bad really...what can you reach?"

You lifted your hands and grabbed my arms. Then you leaned your head forward but I leaned too so you couldn't touch me. You grunted and tossed your head back on the chair.

Once I was sure you would be a non-combative, captive audience, I lowered further so I could kiss your legs. My breasts were skimming your thighs as I began tending to your calves. I drew the tip of my tongue along your leg, stopping every inch or two, to tongue-kiss-bite-suck your skin; tasting the saltiness of you. I loved the way your hair tickled my lips.

Working up the inside of your right leg; tongue-kiss-bite-suck, lick, tongue-kiss-bite-suck, lick. I tucked my nose under your knee, nudging it open a bit so I could kiss the tender spot behind it. Then I continued up to the inside of your thigh. Kiss after kiss, creeping my way closer and closer to my treasure, my reward. But the closer I got, the closer my pussy got to your face. I tried to keep it high and away from you no matter how hard you strained.

I could hear the frustration in your moans. But with each wet kiss you melted into me and your grip lessened just a bit.

"Gaaaad Samantha." You growled through gritted teeth. "I want you so fucking bad."

"Not bad enough, I think, not yet."

I wasn't sure how long I could last, my trip along your leg, and the heat from your breath on my lower lips, was driving me pretty close to mad.

Further up your thigh I went; tongue-kiss-bite-suck, lick, tongue-kiss-bite-suck. Oh, your musky smell was driving me wild as I buried my face under your balls. I licked and kissed you and couldn't get enough but I wanted to draw it out a little longer and your other leg was calling me.

"Mmm...I could kiss you for hours." I said as I moved to your other calve.

"Please, Samantha, don't." Your head was still back and your eyes were closed.

"Why, don't you like this?" I said, pausing to look back at you, my breasts dangling in front of my face.

"Yes, No, yes, you're killing me." You said, your eyes pleading with me.

I kissed you again, tongue-kiss-bite-suck, lick, tongue-kiss-bite-suck, moving faster up your leg. When I got to your crotch, I couldn't resist any longer and took both of your balls into my mouth.

"Mmm." I moaned.

"Oh gaaad." Your head went back again. I had given up on making you watch.

I sucked gently on your balls at first, pulling and letting them drop. My chest was resting on your hard cock. It was so hot and smooth against my skin.

With the back of my tongue I licked up between your balls, up the base of your shaft and all the way up to the tip.

"Oh yehhhs." You whispered hotly.

You stroked my arms tenderly and seemed to be relaxing. I lifted the hard, purple head of your engorged cock with my tongue and slowly, took you into my mouth.

"Mmm" I moaned, you felt and tasted so good along my tongue. My lips stretched to accept all of you. Further and further into my mouth you went, until my chin reached your stomach.

I sucked hard as I pulled my lips up almost the entire length of you, but I stopped just short, keeping your head held tightly in my warm mouth. Then I did it again; and again; and again, moaning constantly.

After one more stroke of my mouth, I let you go. I love to watch it bounce back into place.

"God, I love your beautiful body." I said, pausing very briefly to look it.

"Mmm. How you doin back there?" I looked over my shoulder, and smiled.

"Fine," you said in a crackly, whisper. You cleared your throat, "Fine, good."

"Oh that's too bad," I turned back to my task. "That is definitely not the state I want you in."

With my tongue flat and mouth wide open, I pressed down on the top of your cock. Licking from the base to the tip like you were the best ice cream flavour in the shop, and you are.

With each pass of my tongue, I flicked the ridge of your head and then I continued to devour my 'cock a la mode' ignoring your hip movement, purposely not letting you get a rhythm. You grunted. I smiled.

I turned my head to munch with my lips up and down the sides of your shaft When I reached the top again, I twisted and turned my head, gently sliding my tight lips around the underside of your ridge. I noticed your toes moving and saw that your balls were tightening up.

Slowly I slid my mouth down around you. Your hands gripped me hard, your fingers tight. I swallowed repeatedly, my tongue rippling and my throat clenching you, milking you.

"Mmm...fuuuuck."

You rocked your hips and drove your cock roughly into my throat, I gagged slightly. You squeezed harder again. I pulled my head back, breaking your rhythm again.

12