The Art Student

Story Info
A freshman girl makes things more complicated.
2.2k words
3.95
19.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was feeling a bit stiff at the annual Student Art Gala, wearing a scarlet cocktail dress and her deep red lipstick bleeding on the glass of white wine in her hand. She looked as though she was passing some time, here out of obligation, accompanied by a younger man. It was a Friday evening in October, around 7 pm.

Her name was Diane, an attractive yet modest woman of 54. She is an art professor at the local college, and looked passively elegant tonight in support of her students, a song and dance she does every year. She was joined by her boyfriend Luke, a clean shaven well-kept man of 37. While some would notice their age difference out and about, Diane’s beauty and artistic spirit kept her young to where most wouldn’t bat an eye.

This was Luke’s first time attending the gala. “How much can I drink and still have it be socially acceptable?” Luke asked sarcastically.

“Oh, be quiet,” Diane responded scolding, “it’s not that bad.”

“Is that why you’re already two glasses ahead of me?” Diane rolled her eyes at Luke, smirked, and chuckled. “It’s your night and I’m driving, have some fun,” said Luke as he softly patted Diane’s buttcheek.

The couple walked throughout the hall skimming the works of art from several different students. Diane made casual conversation congratulating them on their great work, introducing her “friend” Luke along the way, who remained not particularly engaged to any conversation and was simply banking on his presence.

Their feet began to drag until they stumbled upon Alli’s piece. Alli’s eyes lit up as they approached, “Professor Carver!” she exclaimed, taking a few jumpy steps forward going in for a hug. “Glad you could make it!”

“Of course,” replied Diane. “This is my friend, Luke. Alli is one of my freshman,” introducing the two. She was significantly more jubilant than the other students they encountered, with a bouncier, youthful energy. Perhaps it was her newness to the school, starry-eyed with the world ahead of her. She had straight, brown hair tied back in a ponytail, thick-framed glasses. She was wearing a tight-black turtleneck and high-wasted light blue jeans, outlining her small but noticeable curves. About 5’2”, she was looking up a few inches at the couple.

The couple observed her painting. “So what do you think?” asked Alli. The painting exhibited a young mother breastfeeding her baby, a conservative painting in contrast to the social justice and anti-establishment themes of much of the other art.

“Intriguing,” responded Diane, as she continued to observe. “I love what you’ve done with the way she is staring in her baby’s eyes. I can’t tell if it’s a baby boy or girl, but that’s okay. There’s a warmth to it that I don’t see in much modern pieces these days.”

Alli smiled gleefully, “thank you so much! I was super nervous about what you’d think.”

They continued to discuss the meaning and techniques, Luke remains quiet until he interjects with a jest, “it’s just a boob to me.” They all laughed. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding. Hey, I’m gonna grab a few more of those cheese things, anyone want anything?” The two women said no thank you, and continued the conversation as Luke went to get more hors d’ouvres.

“You really do like it, Professor Carver?” Alli shyly asked.

“Absolutely. You have a lot of potential here, you don’t have to be so humble about everything.”

Alli’s eyes lit up even more through her glasses, and gave a toothy smile. “Oh my god, you’re the best Professor Carver,” she exclaimed with a youthful naiveté. “Do you want to see some other things I’m working on?”

“Of course, are they here?”

“Well, they’re in my dorm. But my roommate is at her boyfriends, so it won’t be weird.”

Diane pondered at the abnormal request. Being in the arts program, it wasn’t unusual for her to occasionally drink or visit each other’s houses for specific upperclassmen projects, but never has Diane been so eagerly invited by a freshman. Before she could respond, Luke returns to the group. “Well Alli it’s getting a little late, I don’t think I could make it there right now. Ready to head out?” she says as she turns to Luke. Luke and Alli hug as they express it was nice meeting each other, then Alli gives Diane a quick hug.

“Thanks again,” Alli says.

“The pleasure is mine,” Diane says, then jokes. “Us old people have to head to sleep pretty soon, I’m sure you have a busy night of fun ahead.”

On the drive home, Diane says, “that Alli is a cute girl, isn’t she?”

Luke smirks, hesitates, and says, “I mean yeah, seems like a good kid.”

“Oh shut up,” Diane says with a laugh, “I know you’d fuck her if you could.” Luke laughs along, Diane caresses his hard dick from the passenger seat. “You’re stuck with me right now, but is that hard for her?”

Luke chuckles, “I’m not quite sure what the correct answer here is.”

“The right answer is whatever you’re thinking about, your cock is going in me in a few minutes.”

The two pull up to her driveway, walk inside, and embrace and kiss as the door closes, wasting no time. They walk to her bedroom, Luke throwing her on the bed and joining on top of her. They kiss as he unzips her dress, revealing her curvy body. A bit of a stomach after years of enjoying ample food and wine, but not overweight by any stretch. He reaches his hand for her pussy. “This is the pussy I want,” he says, “I don’t need a little brat.” Diane lets out a load noun and grabs Luke’s head towards her, holding him in for a long kiss. Luke slips his dick inside her pussy, thrusting away and kissing romantically. Thus was their nightly routine any time they spent the night together.

***

The next Monday afternoon after Diane’s freshman class, Alli approaches her. “Hey Professor Carver, how was the rest of your weekend?”

“Oh it was fine, just the usual stuff,” Diane just filling the gaps as she packed away her books and folders.

“I was wondering, Mrs. Carver, would you like to see my art in my dorm before you head out?”

Diane didn’t have the same excuses prepared as she did last time. She was surprised by Alli’s seeming lack of shame and forwardness, but intrigued by her childlike passion for her artwork. She didn’t want Alli to lose any motivation, but tried to think of a solution that would still be appropriate. “I have a better idea,” she was thinking on the fly. “Why don’t you bring some of your work to my house tonight and you can stay for dinner?”

Alli was exuberant, “Oh my god, of course! Just let me know when I should be there.”

“Come by at 8. Luke works a bit late.”

When Luke arrived at Diane’s home at 7:30, he noticed the house looking cleaner than normal. Diane was busy at work in the kitchen, yelling to greet Luke as she hears the door open. Luke walks in the kitchen, grabs Diane from behind and kisses her cheek, “what’s going on tonight hun?”

“If it’s alright with you, I invited that girl Alli from the other night. She wanted to show me some of her artwork.”

“Hm, well, even if I didn’t say it was alright, seems like she’s on her way anyway.”

Diane turns from the stove to kiss Luke on the mouth. “Well either way, it’s not an invitation for you to fuck her.” They laugh and kiss again.

Alli knocks on the door at 8:05, and Diane greets her. She can’t help but notice her outfit, a short form-fitting black dress. She took a second to observe the way her waist curved along the outline. She had her portfolio in her arms. They hugged and kissed each other on the cheek, and then was escorted to the dinner table. Luke hugged her right before everyone sat down, the pork chops, green beans, and glasses of wine already on the table.

“Now, you can’t tell anyone I’m giving you wine Alli, I don’t need to get in any more trouble with the school than I already have.”

The two woman engaged in conversation, staring into each other’s eyes as they talked. Luke participated but was the obvious third wheel. Without talking as much, Luke was drinking considerably more wine than the others. He talked a bit about his job as an accountant, but beyond that his place in the conversation was nil.

They migrated to the living room where Alli pulled out her pieces of art one by one. As the two discusses the complexities of the work, the directions and motivations, Luke was even more out of place. When Alli was done showcasing her art, Alli sits in a large living room chair next to the couch Luke and Diane are sitting on. All a bit buzzed, Luke is hitting higher levels of drunkenness, looking like he might doze off any minute.

“So, how is this first semester going in general?” Diane asks.

“Pretty good! It was a little nerve-racking moving away from home, but I’m making a lot of friends and having fun.”

“Meeting lots of guys?” Diane asks, partially to open herself as a friend but also to subtly investigate Alli’s intentions.

“Here and there, but I can’t handle how immature they are. I honestly prefer them older, but that’s hard to find.” Luke opened his eyes and sat up ever so slightly after hearing this.

“They’ll come,” Diane says, “and at a certain point age itself doesn’t matter as much anymore. Just look at me and this guy.”

Alli chuckles, “well you’re only a few years older than him, right?”

Diane shakes her head with a smirk, “more than a few.”

Alli gasps, “I’m not going to ask how old you are, but really? You look so good Professor Carver.”

“Hey, I’m not that old,” Luke interjects with a delay. They all laugh.

“Oh honey, you’re lucky to have me,” Diane sweetly scolds to Luke.

“I’m going to bed,” Luke says as he slowly stumbles up from the couch, “too much wine. Nice to see you again, Alli.” As he retires of the night, a spot on the couch remains open between Alli and Diane.

“He’s a bit of a goofball, but he’s a good man,” Diane says. “I’ve had plenty of relationships, with all sorts of people. Even a few women at one time. But I’m still looking, you won’t have that problem for long.”

“Be quiet, Professor Carver. You’re an amazing woman.”

“Well thanks sweetie. There’s a lot dealing with me though.” There’s a short silence for a few seconds. “I should probably be sleeping soon. Here, let me help you with your artwork.”

The two gather the artwork in the portfolio, and Diane escorts her out the door. After Alli places her portfolio in the passenger seat of her car, they hug goodbye for the evening. After about five seconds, Alli does not release her embrace around Diane. “Thanks for coming over,” Diane says as she politely tries to escape. The embrace softens as they pull back slightly and look each other in the eye. Alli lunges herself forward, locking lips with Diane.

“Alli!” Diane yells in a whisper as to not cause a scene in the neighborhood. “What are you doing?”

Alli appears sad. “I’m sorry Professor Carver. It just feels so right.” Two more seconds pass in silence, broken by Alli lunging forward again into Diane’s lips. Her tongue enters her mouth as her hands descend to her waist.

Diane is aroused by the young girl’s soft embrace, fully appreciating every aspect of her mature body. She fails to resist, allowing the kiss to continue for ten more seconds until reason came back. Diane pushed Alli by the shoulders, breaking the kiss. “Alli, you’re a sweet, sweet girl. But I can’t do this and you know that.”

“I know Professor Carver,” Alli admits, “I just thought something special would happen.” She puts her head down, as Diane pulls her closer to her chest.

“I’m sorry hun. Don’t take it personal.” She pulled away, put Alli’s head in her hands and pointed her face in her direction. “I’ll see you in class on Wednesday. We can act like this never happened.”

Alli is shedding tears, but she nods in agreement. She goes into her car, the two waving two each other as Alli backs out of the driveway. Diane remains outside alone for a few moments, processing what had just happened. She couldn’t help but notice how moist she had grown, invigorated by the spontaneity of what had just happened.

Diane gets to her bedroom and strips, hoping Luke can fuck away these thoughts she shouldn’t be having. She gets next to him in bed and caresses his crotch, only to get a snore as a response. She lays down alone in agony, rubbing her clit until she succumbs to sleep.

***

(Let me know what you all think so far, and where you might like to see the story headed!)