The Art Teacher

Story Info
He teaches her respect for art.
3.2k words
4.01
77.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeleane
jeleane
46 Followers

Andre Beverley sat at his desk organizing his paperwork. It was the first day of school at Bentley High and he was the art history teacher at this school for the third year. He reviewed the files on his students. He knew it would be a great class since he taught an elective course and only those who are totally interested in art and the history of art would be in his class, making his life easier. He walked over to his teachers closet and looked in the mirror. His light brown skin was smooth and shaved clean; his hair was clean and shiny but not greasy looking. He was an all around handsome 30-year-old slim black man. He smiled to see if his teeth were clean enough and he could see the glint of gold in his eyes the so-called 'fire' that his family members always talked about. He heard someone's footsteps entering his classroom.

"Good morning Mr. Beverley I hope you had a good summer." It was the voice of Ms. Turnbull the 80 year old vice principal. She shuffled in with an extra student file.

"My summer was good. What do you have there for me, another student?" He glanced at the named it read JELEANE GERMAN. Ms. Turnbull smiled at him as he realized who his new student was. "You can't be serious. She's not into art history. Why Ms. Turnbull?"

"Well Andre, there are a lot of things in this world no one wants to do, Jeleane German never picked her elective on time and all the other electives are full. She gives you any trouble just fail her or threaten to fail her. I must warn you though threats don't work with her." Ms. Turnbull left the classroom before Mr. Beverley had a chance to respond he looked at Jeleane's file to see what period she had him.

'Thank god he said to himself first period she will get here and get this over with' The first period bell rung and Mr. Beverley watched as his students eagerly pored into his classroom some were past students others he was familiar with since they would come up to him in the hallways of school and ask him when can they take his class but none of them were Jeleane. He began to think that maybe she decided to skip the first day. 15 minutes into the class after introductions were made he had begun his first lesson of the year but suddenly heard footsteps in the hallway. Jeleane slowly strolled into the classroom she was waving hi to he friends and 'fans'. She was dressed in what seemed like a catholic schoolgirl outfit. She wore a white button down shirt with a fire engine red plaid skirt, white knee socks and 2-inch Mary Janes. She still had the same curves but more toned. Her 18-year-old figure was tight and very appealing to the eyes, with her being so petite at 4'11" and 115 pounds. Mr. Beverley felt a slight hardness in his dick but he ignored it since he separated female students from actual women.

She rolled her eyes at Mr. Beverley as she walked in "Good morning Ms. German nice of you to grace us with your presence." Jeleane sat in the seat that was furthest in the back and close to the window

"At least one of us is happy to be here" she replied. Mr. Beverley continued the class and watched as everyone took notes and paid attention except Jeleane who seemed to be daydreaming about being outside. He decided to ask her a simple question just to see if she was listening if she wasn't she would be embarrassed which would be entertaining to him and if she was it would so that she might care a little about art.

"Ms. German?" Jeleane turned toward him while rolling her eyes "Ms. German was Picasso's blue period literal?" Jeleane smiled, "It seems like you're trying to see how stupid I am Mr. Beverley, of course it was literal duh I may not be interested in art but I do know a thing or two about it."

Mr. Beverley was pleased that she knew her stuff but did not like the disrespect he knew he would have to put his foot down today in order for the semester to go smoothly. "Ms. German at the end of the day I want you to come to my office" Jeleane rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth "This is some bullshit" she exclaimed. With that the end of period bell rang and everyone left the class to continue their day.

Mr. Beverley started to prepare a little speech for Jeleane so that she would know he meant business. The school day ended quickly students were at their lockers ready to go before the end of day bell even rang. Mr. Beverley sat in his office reviewing Jeleane's file. Flashes of her in her outfit crossed his mind making his cock spasm from soft to hard to soft. She was so fiery, but he knew she was brilliant and could be a good student if she applied herself. It was now 3:15pm Mr. Beverley heard the familiar footsteps of his reluctant student. A knock on the door came and before he could say come in Jeleane already turned the knob and came in. She threw her stuff on his couch and sat in the chair in front of Mr. Beverley's desk. She watched him shuffle papers around and once he stopped he cleared his throat and looked her right in the eyes.

"What can I do for you Mr. Beverley? Why did you call me here?" Mr. Beverley got up and walked around his desk and sat on top of it. He had already taken off his shirt before she came in and was in a t-shirt that matched his dark blue jeans. To Jeleane he looked like a regular guy now instead of the pain in the ass teacher she would have to deal with for the rest of the year.

"Jeleane I want this year to go smoothly and I also want you to pass with flying colors so how about you drop the attitude when you come to my class and everyone will be happy"

Jeleane sucked her teeth "Maybe you shouldn't worry about my attitude maybe you need to worry about your own attitude"

Mr. Beverley was shocked "What attitude is that my dear I have always shown all my students respect and I ask for the same in return."

Jeleane giggled to herself "Well it seems like anytime you can't get some ass you start giving the students attitude you think I don't see it, shit you aren't fooling no one, Mr. Beverley."

Mr. Beverley laughed at Jeleane's comment. "Little girl you have no idea what you're talking about what you need to do is mind your own damn business." Jeleane was getting a little pissed she never had a teacher go back and forth with her but it was after 3 and Mr. Beverley was in his street clothes it seemed that they were going to bump heads so she decided to pull his card.

"Look Andre, Watch your mouth you may think I'm a little girl but I'm more woman than you'll ever know." She said this while grabbing her bag and approaching the door. Andre reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him.

"You're such a woman then lets see about that." Fear struck Jeleane's face as Andre pushed her onto his couch. He put his weight on top of her and slid his hands up her skirt. He realized she was wearing a g-string.

"What are you doing Mr. Beverley!?" She asked she didn't cry just tried to wiggle from his grip.

"Teaching you some respect that you definitely need to learn. Let's see what color g-string you are wearing." With that he dove his head under her skirt and saw the thin black material that seemed to almost disappear between the fold of her cunt. Andre didn't move it he just stuck his tongue out and licked her slit. Jeleane never had anyone eat her out let alone lick her just once. Andre's tongue sent sensations through her body she was desperately trying to fight. She tasted so sweet to Andre just from that one lick he then assaulted her sweet pussy with his tongue. At first he could feel the resistance and could hear the no no no coming from her mouth as she tried to push his head away from her cunt. As he slowly fucked her with his mouth her no's turned to moans and her hands were guiding him towards her pussy. He sucked her sweet lips and used his thumb to rub her clit. Jeleane was enthralled she knew what was going on was wrong and she didn't want it but now all she could think about was releasing her sweet juices into his hot mouth. She could feel his fingers moving in and out of her wet snatch first slowly then picking up speed. Andre sucked her clit and moved one hand up to her right breast gently squeezing the nipple. Her hips began to rock as if she were trying to 'ride' his face. Her orgasm was approaching fast and Andre sucked her clit into his mouth and held on.

"Oh my god I'm cuuuuuuuuuuumming" Jeleane yelled as her wet pussy flooded Andre's mouth with her juices. He continued to suck her till the orgasm subsided. Jeleane was panting like an animal. She watched as Andre pulled himself from under her skirt. His face was covered in the pussy juice Jeleane 'fed' him. He loved what he had just done but a feeling of shame washed over him being that he knew she had not wanted him to touch her at all in any way. Now here she was one of his students who just finished cumming for him. Jeleane was dazed she barely realized what had happened but she could see from the bulge in his jeans that eventually she would need to return the favor to Mr. Beverley. She watched him walk over to his desk and grab a wet nap and cleaned his face with it. When he finished he looked at the chocolate skinned 18-year-old beauty that lay on his couch before him. His eyes traveled from her shapely calves to her up to her, used to be covered by a skirt, thighs. He wanted her bad, he knew she was somewhat experienced in sex but her body was still tight and flexible. He watched as she pulled her skirt down and got off his couch. They both looked in amazement at the stain on his couch left by her juices. She could see him smile to himself at what he had done to her and she had almost smiled too. She grabbed her book bag and before she could sling it over her shoulder Andre grabbed her by her waist and kissed her deeply. Their tongues intertwined as if they were long lost lovers. Andre ran his fingers through her hair gently pulling her mouth closer to his so his tongue could be deeper in her mouth.

Andre broke their kiss "No one can ever know about this and this wont ever happen again." Jeleane nodded but inside she wanted him and she knew he wanted her.

PART 2

3 months had gone by, Jeleane and Mr. Beverley never mentioned their incident. In fact Jeleane had become an excellent student in Mr. Beverley's class. She showed up on time and paid attention, she also did homework, and even became more polite. Mr. Beverley was impressed by Jeleane's progress he always complimented her. He would notice when she would dress in either skintight jeans or a really short skirt. His cock would stiffen in his pants when she would come into the classroom and smile at him acting as if nothing happened between them. He loved how she could seem so innocent like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Sometimes she would come to his class with a banana and eat it slowly while looking Mr. Beverley straight in the eye. She however had a plan to get herself in the some position she was in 3 months before. She hadn't had sex since Mr. Beverley licked her sweet cunt into an orgasm. She was waiting for him and as horny as she was she knew once she got him it would be all worth it. For 3 months she turned down the finest guys in school. all for one of the cutest teachers in her school. Finally one cold December Friday she waltzed in 15 min late. She hadn't been late since the sexual incident. She knew she was late and she made sure she'd be late. Mr. Beverley on the other hand did not expect her to be late especially since she knew he would be having a test today, and was shocked to see he waltz in without a care in the world.

"Ms. German, you do know you are late and because of that you can either attempt to finish the test before 2 period starts, or come to my office after class and take your test." Jeleane's panties became soaked with the idea of taking a test alone in Mr. Beverley's office.

She knew she was in but she felt she had to make sure he would also be a little hot blooded for her. "Shit, I'll take your stupid test after school it ain't no thing to me."

Mr. Beverley was stunned. "Ms. German since you love to use such horrible language maybe your test should count for 90 percent of you grade this semester. How do you feel about that?"

Jeleane became a little upset she wanted Mr. Beverley mad but not that mad she held her composure and just rolled her eyes "Whatever." Was the last she said. The day went by quickly and Jeleane no longer looked forward to her private test session in Mr. Beverley's office she walked down the hallway that led to his office. She knocked on his door softly hoping he would not hear her.

"Come in" Mr. Beverley called, Jeleane walked in and sat on his couch. She saw the test papers on the cushion waiting for her along with a clipboard and immediately began to work. That whole time Mr. Beverley said nothing to her he continued to grade the other tests from the day. He knew that eventually him ignoring her presence would get to her. She finished the test rapidly and threw it on his desk to grab his attention.

Without even looking at her he asked, "Finished already?"

Jeleane smirked at him "Yeah maybe you should make your tests a little more challenging" Mr. Beverley nodded at Jeleane's remark but said nothing. She knew she couldn't just leave she wanted him to fuck her so badly. She was at her wits end so she walked around his desk so she could be right next to him. She noticed he had a bottle of Pellegrino on his desk she slowly picked up the bottle and took a deep breath. She could feel it was ice cold she then turned the bottle over and pours the sparkling water all over Mr. Beverley's unsuspecting head. He popped up from the chair soaking wet and grabbed her arm like before, for a second Jeleane thought he was going to hit her but instead he pulled her close to him and shoved his tongue deep into her mouth. She was at his mercy moaning for him as she felt his tongue dance with hers. His hands roamed all over her ass and back. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and could only pull at his Afro hairs. He broke their kiss and looked at her not with lust but with something more passionate, love.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he said but Jeleane ignored him as she kissed the nape of his neck and ran her hands up and down his back. He could barely stand let alone resist her. Jeleane pushed him into his chair and kneeled before him. He watched as she skillfully undid his belt buckle and unzipped his pants. She plunged her hand into his pants to pull out his long hard dick. It was throbbing just for her and she was willing to please his dick in every way. She licked her lips and wrapped them around the head of his cock. She could already taste the precum and began to suck her teacher's dick hard but slowly. She watched as he threw his head back and moaned long and loud. She pulled herself from his dick and looked into his eyes

"How do you like it Andre?" She said with a smile he could not answer so she bobbed her head up and down on his dick he found himself guiding her head with his hands. Jeleane moaned as she engulfed his throbbing cock with her mouth. She could feel him tighten in her mouth and knew he was about to explode.

"Ohhhh god damn girl!" he moaned as he released hot cum into Jeleane mouth she greedily swallowed every drop and continued to suck him dry. Andre got up and walked Jeleane over to the couch he watched as she stripped herself naked and stood before him. He marveled at her young yet firm body and slowly began to touch her. She felt heat run through her body as he caressed her. She lay back on the couch and gently guided him on top of her. The room was so quiet all they could hear was the heavy passionate breathing. He slid his cock deep with in the fold of he tight wet slit. She moaned as he filled her up slowly. They fucked each other very slowly Andre wanted to feel every inch of Jeleane's pussy and she wanted to feel every inch of his dick. Whenever their pace sped up they would quickly slow down so that the moment could continue to be enjoyed passionately. After fucking slowly for 45 minutes straight Andre decided it was time to come he kissed her softly on her neck and face. He then proceeded to fuck her hard and her moans turned into animalistic grunts. Jeleane's nails embedded themselves into Andre's back as he fucked her without mercy. He could feel her pussy tighten around him and knew she was close to cumming

"You gonna cum for me you little girl? You gonna cum all over my dick for me? You better moan my name when you do it." Jeleane didn't respond she only spread her legs wider to help Andre go deeper. She felt waves of pleasure wash over her body.

"Ooooh Andre" she moaned as she came, Andre began pumping faster he felt the tightness in his balls. Before he knew it he was exploding inside of Jeleane. She gasped as he held her tight against him and continued to grind her. He whispered words of affection in her ear as he pumped her full of his seed. They ended up falling asleep naked wrapped in each other's arms on his couch.

jeleane
jeleane
46 Followers