The Artifact

Story Info
Old artifact is a real mindfuck....
3.1k words
3.91
57.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten1964
kitten1964
105 Followers

When I first found the artifact, I hadn't planned on doing anything but the right and honorable thing - turning it over to the authorities for processing and hope that it would eventually be given to me to study. That is, until I held it in my hand. I felt a strange feeling come over me, and I looked hurriedly around to see if anyone was looking. No one was looking, no one was close enough to have heard my gasp. I stuffed it into my tool pouch - not my official one, but the one I kept hidden in the inner pocket of my shirt. Thin and small, it fit neatly to the contours of my body - no one would know I had it on me, if I were careful.

To this day, I don't know what came over me. We'd been working on the site under the government's Ministry of Archaeology - possible due to the world's governments being brought under one general world council, so funding was plentiful in those days. It also meant that we didn't have to worry about local authorities wanting a cut, or people claiming the artifacts for their specific cultural group. One world, one government does a lot to keep that nonsense in line. After all, what would we archaeologists have to study if everyone claimed historical items for his/her own??

My thoughts were interrupted by a strange feeling in my chest, near the location of the artifact. It was a feeling of warmth, almost like my skin was flushed. The feeling spread throughout my body, accompanied by a tingling in my fingers and toes. The tingling didn't spread, though it did make me feel like I needed to go, go do something, and do it now! I stood up and announced that I was going to take a break, and the supervisor nodded - I was known as a reliable worker and she suspected nothing.

I looked at her again as I walked away slowly. I had noticed her - who wouldn't; she was gorgeous, way too sexy for this profession, with a ripe ass, curvy waist, and luscious breasts - but now I was looking at her in a new way. Unbidden, the thought popped into my mind: "You want to fuck me. You want me so badly you'll follow me to where I'm going and suck my cock."

It shocked me, as I had no idea where the idea came from, but it made me strangely excited as well. I was beginning to worry about myself - I couldn't figure out what was going on, and strange thoughts in my mind made me worry about my sanity. Then what happened next made me wonder if maybe the insanity was catching. I was walking toward my tent as I was thinking all this, and I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to look, and behold, it was the supervisor following me. Her shirt was unbuttoned more and she had a look on her face I'd only dreamed of her having for me in my deepest, wildest dreams.

She walked up to me and said in a sultry voice, "Let's go to your tent - I want to get to know you better." Her hand came up to my chest and then slid down, hooking a finger into the top of my shirt. I was breathing heavily and wondering what had changed to make her do this - but then a feeling of calm came over me, along with an overpowering desire to take her in the tent and fuck her over and over. No one was around and we were only a few paces from my tent; I had wanted to see her completely, and the lighting where we were was perfect. Let's see how far this craziness goes, I thought, and told her in a commanding voice, "Take off your clothes and let me see you naked."

Without a moment's hesitation she did as I commanded. I felt my cock harden more and more with each article of clothing removed, until she stood in front of me in all her nude glory. I made her turn around, enjoying the sight of her, the jiggle of her breasts, the hardening of her nipples, the sway of her hips and the bounce of her very fine ass. I must fuck that, I reminded myself. I was becoming less and less concerned with the sanity of the situation as my arousal level went up and up.

"Go into the tent," I commanded her, and she went without hesitation, not even bothering to pick up her clothing. By now, it felt like my prick was hard enough to cut through a diamond. I was so aroused, I could swear I was glowing with all the sexual energy in me. I knew that I would be able to cum multiple times in her, over and over. I don't know how I knew, I just knew that I would be able to use her as many times as I wished until I was finished with her. It gave me a sense of power I'd never felt before.

The thought popped into my mind: "You are such a slut, you will immediately unzip my pants, pull out my dick, and suck and lick me like the whore you are until I cum in your mouth -- and you will swallow all of it." I then felt my jaw drop as the supervisor did just as I had 'thought' her to ... she unzipped me, pulled my member out of my pants and began to suck and lick me like I'd never been blown before. "Ohhhhhhh, such a good slut," I moaned out, grabbing the hair at the top of her head and tilting her head back so I could look in her eyes. I then noticed something, something I had not registered before: although her eyes appeared to look happy about servicing me, when I looked closer, her eyes looked to be swimming with tears and filled with anger.

Strangely enough, that just excited me more. So the bitch was not actually willing to suck me? Too bad! I felt the feeling sweep through me of absolute power. Wonder if this works on anyone? I mused. My boss owed me a raise, a substantial one, in my opinion ....

I felt my orgasm approaching, and I made sure I was looking in her eyes as my rod loosed its payload into the supervisor's wet, hot mouth. I could see deep in her eyes she was furious, humiliated, and afraid. Oh did that make me even harder and bigger! But she swallowed all my cum, hating every minute of it but on the surface appearing to enjoy it. Gods, this was hot! I could do anything to her I wanted, even make her the camp entertainment for the night. That should be really arousing, I thought with a wicked smile on my face.

I then thought to her, " Bend over at the table, grab the edge with your hands, and spread your legs." She did this with every appearance of enjoyment, but by now I was wanting to see and hear her true responses. So I thought to her, "Show me exactly how you feel."

The result was spectacular. She began crying and begging me, "Please don't do this. I'm married. Please -- I love my husband. Please don't do this to me!" Oh gods, that turned me on so much I thought I could fuck a whole camp full of women -- over and over and over until I just had to stop from exhaustion. I could feel the darkness growing in me, and I liked it. A lot. I ran my hand over her pussy and ass, and she shivered in fear and tried to pull up. I then told her, in a voice I didn't recognize, "Don't move. I'm not done with you yet. And no screaming."

I could see her making the effort to disobey, but she couldn't. All she could do was stand there as I thrust my prick into her hot little snatch, the only sounds she could make whimpering and crying. She was wet but not too wet, so I rubbed her clit, pulling and twisting it until she moaned. I kept it up, occasionally rubbing her asshole as well, until she started crying harder and I could feel her pussy muscles contracting on my cock. I forced the slut to have an orgasm! I was so overcome with a feeling of power such as I had never known, as her juices ran down my cock and I suddenly had easier passage in and out of her divinely tight and warm cunt.

I then grabbed her tits, rubbing and pulling the nipples until she was begging me to stop -- and of course I didn't -- and using her breasts to provide leverage as I thrust into her as hard as I could. I wanted her to know that I was claiming her in some primal way. Her husband be damned! As long as I wanted to fuck her, I could! I was fucking her so hard, her feet were coming off the floor and she was sobbing for me to stop. As if I would! I thought to her, "I am going to cum in you, as many times as I like, no withdrawing, no protection." She stiffened and cried out as loudly as she could, "NO! I'm not on birth control -- my husband and I were going to have a baby! PLEASE!!"

I laughed inwardly. Oh this was getting even better! I could feel my ball sac tightening up just at the thought of what I was about to do, and I sensed my cum rising up the shaft, ready to shoot into her ready little womb and make lots of little me's. I thought this and was rewarded with her sobbing out, "Oh god -- no no no no!"

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Oh hell yes, you delicious little whore - " and then felt the sweet release of my cum shooting into her, more times than I had ever cum in one shot, the warm wetness splashing inside her, squirting out around my dick and running down her legs. Oh god, it was hot! The way she cried and begged for no more, please! was even more satisfying and made me want to do more to her.

I pulled out and told her, "I'm fucking your ass now. You still can't scream or move. I am going to take your sweet little ass and then let other men from the camp use you too."

By now she was whimpering, realizing that I was not going to stop. A thick pool of tears had formed on the table under her face. It made me feel like a god, to know I had done that. I made her cry like that. I made her bend over like that. I made it happen! And god, did it make everything feel that much better! I inserted my fingers into her pussy, frigging it until I heard her defeated moan and felt her muscles clench around my fingers and her juices gush over them. I then rubbed my fingers around her tight little rosebud hole, even inserting a finger, then two, into her ass and frigging it as well. When I was satisfied that I would be able to somewhat easily go in and out of her, I lined up my cockhead with her opening and thrust forward as hard as I could.

She stiffened but could not move; she tried to scream but could not. I had her completely under my control and it was so sweet! I wondered how many people I could control at once. Once I get done with her, I thought to myself, I should try it out. I got distracted from that thought, though, by her very tight tunnel. Damn, this was even better than her pussy! And it was obviously making the supervisor feel pain, the way she was struggling to get away from me. Ohhhhhhhhhh, she was so GOOD! Maybe I wouldn't share her ... maybe I would fuck her as I watched the rest of the camp fuck each other like rabbits. The thought of having the whole place under my control was so deliciously arousing, I felt my cock growing bigger and bigger. She cried out, but softly, as she could not scream. I kept thrusting my growing rod into her oh-so-sweet, tight asshole until I felt the juices come up again and flood her anal passage. She sobbed out, "Oh god! it burns!" and I laughed in contempt and triumph.

Hmmmmm, I thought again as I pulled out of her and told her to suck my cock clean, what if I could make her my personal slut? Force her to leave her husband ... damn, I could fuck her all I wanted, any way I wanted, until I get tired of her and want another. I thought of a young woman in the next village, a very comely wench with dark skin and eyes, just like the supervisor. I could get her...oh even make the two women fuck and lick each other out! Too damn hot!! The mere thought of that made me hard again, and I forced the supervisor to suck me off again and swallow the load. Oh if looks could kill!

I then made her get on my cot and spread her legs. I began to take off all my clothes, laughing at her pitiful attempts to avoid looking at me or what I was doing. As I began to take off the pouch, I suddenly felt a strong, almost overpowering aversion to doing so. So I stopped, letting it fall back and not noticing the sudden sharp look in the supervisor's eyes. When I looked at her again, though, the same frightened, angry look was in her eyes.

I climbed on top of her and shoved my cock into her cunt, hard, enjoying the gasp of pain she let out. I laughed out loud, the feeling of power coursing through me so strongly that it felt like I had live wires running through me instead of nerves - and all of them were buzzing strongly. I could almost feel the muscles individually caressing my cock from her amazingly tight pussy. I couldn't believe I was hard right away, and so primed - I knew it was going to be another huge load of cum in her sweet little cunt. This bitch was going to pump out a whole damn litter of little me's at this rate!

"Oh, by the way," I purred in her ear, enjoying her flinch away - but with her not able to move, it wasn't effective - "I was thinking, it would be so much more entertaining to have you and the miller's daughter from the village down the road fuck each other like crazy while the whole camp watched ... maybe then I'll let them all fuck you and her too. Wouldn't you love that?" I sniggered at the look of pure hate she sent me. Who cares? I thought smugly. I have the upper hand, I have the power!

I was ready to cum, was just on the verge of cumming, when she spoke up softly. "I - I am willing...," I heard her gulp and then try again, "I am willing to be good for you - very good for you - just please don't share me with the camp. Keep me only for you. I would be so good to you . . . I would treat you like the god you are."

About damn time she acknowledged my power! I thought triumphantly, but I didn't answer her right away. I wanted to cum in her again, hear her despair as she realized she was going to have my babies - or fuck an entire country - or do anything else I wanted her to do. So I pounded into her over and over, hearing her gasp and whine with each thrust, until I felt my cock shooting like a firehose into her. Her keening wail, muted, made me so aroused again...but the body can only withstand so much and I collapsed on top of her.

For the longest time the only sound in the room was our breathing. Then I started thinking about what she'd said. It was an interesting proposition...but I would have to test her out first. "So. . .," I drawled out, "what would you do for me?"

She husked out in a voice made raspy from her attempts at screaming, "Let me move freely - " and at my headshake of negation, amended, "at least my hands and arms. Let me touch you and show you how I can make you feel good. . . ."

Well, that sounded like a great plan to me, and I thought to her, "Move your arms and hands freely - but nothing else - and make me feel like the god I am." She moved slightly, as if testing the waters, and then as she could feel her hands and arms were free to move, she slid her hands over my shoulders, whispering to me, "I am so good at massage, at stroking and rubbing - you will not regret this."

I moaned as her hands began to knead my shoulders, rubbing out the knots I'd gained from the dig that day. This could be worth it, so worth it! She rubbed my neck ... and suddenly a sharp pain tore through me as she tore the pouch from me and, suddenly released, jumped out from underneath my suddenly immobile body.

"Hurt," she hissed at me, and I doubled over in tremendous pain. I was now weak, no longer a god - oh no! The artifact! It was the source of the power! And she connived it from me! Tears began to form in my eyes and roll down my nose onto the cot below me. The pain was excruciating!

She left for a minute, then I heard the sound of her returning. She had her clothing, but did not put it on, which surprised me. Instead, she took out her cell phone, punched in some text, then snapped a picture with the cell phone's built-in camera of her naked, ravaged body. She then snapped the camera back together and laughed, "That text was to my husband - he'll be here in an hour or so. And oh, does he have some plans for you ... including some of you bent over for HIM."

As I passed out from the pain, the last thing I heard was her laugh....

kitten1964
kitten1964
105 Followers