The Artifact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

The most interesting thing I found out was that ninety-five percent of people's problems were self imposed. By helping people change their attitudes, I was able to help them solve most of their problems. I got to the point, that in a glance, I was able to evaluate a person, and help them without having to think about it.

My third day as a civilian, I decided to finally do something to resolve my horniness. When I came back to my room, I'd bring someone back with me. I stopped by the desk, and paid the clerk for another night as I was on my way out. When the clerk gave me my change, she gave me an envelope as well. I took the stuffed full envelope with me and opened it when I got into the car.

The envelope was full of cash, maybe $3 thousand. I was immediately concerned. I checked to be sure that I'd not taken something that hadn't been given to me; but my name and room number was written on it. I had no idea who even knew I was here, let alone why they'd give me money.

The spirit from the artifact provided the answer. I'd been helping people, never asking for anything in return. The artifact understood that in today's world I needed cash so it had paid me. Money that been destined for evil purposes were diverted to me. The person who had collected the money, put it in an envelope, put my name and room number of the envelope and dropped it off for me didn't know me; and had no memory of doing it. I would continue to receive all the money I needed for as long as I needed.

****

When I came back to the room, I brought with me Susan and Debbie. They were best friends and had grown up together. They met in second grade and gone all the way through school together. Since fifth grade they'd spent at least one or two nights a month sleeping at each other's house. They were now college roommates, home for the summer between their junior and senior years of school. They were both so horny that they couldn't think straight, and confused about the attraction they felt for each other.

Susan was tall, blond and tan with a C+ cup size. Debbie was an inch taller, a brunette who still fit easily into a B cup. They were both extremely sexy, and as interested in each other as they were in me. I smiled when I looked closer and reviewed their sexual history.

On their overnight stays, Debbie and Susie had taught each other to kiss. Debbie had taught Susie to masturbate a few months later. Within a year, they were looking forward to their nights together when they could masturbate each other. They were never happier than when the other was satiated. It was one of the reasons that I'd seen the opportunity to help them, and brought them home with me.

I took three glasses and mixed us up rum and cokes, while I molded their minds to start without me. By the time I'd finished mixing their drinks, they were nude, kissing each other passionately and breathing heavily. They broke apart when I handed them the drinks. We all sat down on the on the king size bed as we drank our drinks and talked.

I really didn't have to change them, other than remove their fear of offending their friend. When I put down my glass, both girls were all over me. Susie began removing my pants, while Debbie took off my shirt. Working together they had my shirt removed and had my pants around my ankles, while they were each frantically pulling off my shoes and socks.

I pulled Debbie into the middle between Susie and myself so that we could work on her together. We took turns kissing her lips, cheeks, forehead, ears and neck. We took our time, teasing her without mercy, working our way down her body. I was reading Debbie's desires, and transmitting them to Susie as well. We were working on her breasts, having finally moved to her nipples when I pushed her over the edge to her first orgasm.

I kept her cumming, again and again. We worked our way down her body, moving from her nipples, down her ribs, to her navel and then her hips. We pulled Debbie's legs apart to begin kissing and licking the inside if her thighs. I backed up, pressed Susie's into Debbie's crotch. I backed up, watching Susie enthusiastically perform oral sex on her best friend for the first time. Debbie was delirious with pleasure and I decided that Susie needed to begin having orgasms as well.

Debbie wiggled around into the soixante-neuf position, when the waves of mind-blowing pleasure allowed her to move. When she finished working herself into position, her tongue began working its magic on Susie. I added something extra special as well, as her orgasms began bubbling forth with remarkable strength and rapidity.

I started fucking her while Debbie continued her oral attentions. I kept a steady rhythm with my hips; however, Debbie would regularly faultier as a new tide of pleasure overwhelmed her.

Susie's orgasmic contractions felt so wonderful, I eventually allowed myself to let loose with a tremendous load of cum, accompanying an insanely long orgasm. As I continued to thrust into her over-filled cunt, the wet mixture of our fluids were continually pumped out of Susie's juicy cunt, thickly coating Debbie's pleasure distorted face.

I didn't even allow myself to get soft as I had the girls roll Susie onto her back with Debbie over her, ready to receive me. I moved around behind her, giving her what I knew she craved as well...

It has been said that the path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom: if that's true, I found the palace that night. I thoroughly fucked each of the girls a half dozen times, unloading a tremendous load each time, trying to find my limits. I never got sore, I never got tired, I never lost my desire and I never got soft until the girls were too exhausted to continue.

By the time I stopped, the dimple in the bed from the girl on the bottom was filled with an inch and a half of my cum. Their hair and faces were soaked with my cum as well. The funniest, most noticeable thing was that the cum which clung to their back caused my hands to slip up and down their sides instead of holding onto their hips.

The girls were exhausted, hungry and in no condition to go out any time soon. I had to support the girls into the bathroom as we went in to shower. I tried to sneak out to try to clean up a bit while the girls fumbled with the shampoo: but they were so unsteady on their feet, I stayed with them to keep them safe. When we left the bathroom, I was shocked to see that the room had been cleaned up, the girl's clothes has been picked up, folded and put on the chairs. The mess on the bed was completely gone. I hadn't heard anyone come into the room and was puzzled. When there was a knock on the door, I wrapped a towel around my waist as I answered the door.

There was a Pizza Hut delivery person standing there with two large pizzas and two large bottles of soda.

I asked him, "How much do I owe you?"

He told me with a smile, "It's all paid for, including a generous tip."

I smiled back as I took everything and said, "Thanks," and I closed the door.

We ate pizza, drank soda and talked quietly. The girls were so exhausted that they spoke almost as if they were drunk. Questions revolved around in my mind as I listened and ate. I moved in-between the girls, and they snuggled into my chest; one under each arm.

I saw the smiles on their face as I began to give them post-orgasmic shudders, and the sensations to go along with them. I knew that I didn't have to sleep, but I really wanted to sleep with them. We all fell asleep within minutes.

****

I awoke early in the morning and got up, showered, shaved, brushed my teeth and dressed. I was going to leave a note to let the girls know where I was if they woke-up; but then I decided just to make sure that they wouldn't wake up before I got back.

I went to a coffee shop and had a breakfast of steak, eggs, toast, hash-browns and coffee. The meal was good and the service was excellent. When I left, I drove through McDonalds and picked up breakfast and coffee for the girls and an extra coffee for myself. I was impressed that the girls woke in unison as I walked through the door.

Susie and Debbie gave me big smiles as they told me, "Good morning."

"Good morning, beautiful ladies. I brought you breakfast and coffee." I told them as I handed them the McDonalds bag and the coffee. The dug in gratefully, giggling as they realized that they were still naked.

"I thought I was going to die of pleasure last night," Susie said.

"Me too," Debbie said, "and I started cumming before you."

"I'm surprised I'm not sore. Are you sore?" Debbie asked her.

The amazement was evident in Susie's voice when she said, "No, I'm not sore either." She then turned to me and asked, "Are you always that good in bed?"

I had a smile on my face as I told her, "I've been out of circulation for a little while, but I hope you got enough to last for a couple of days."

Debbie giggled as she told me, "My asshole is still twitching with aftershocks from all the orgasms I had last night. If you breathed heavy on my pussy, I'd cum."

I got up and started walking over toward the girls as they both began yelping and giggling and I said with a smile, "Now that's an invitation I can't ignore."

They were hugging each other as I approached. I kissed each of them on the cheek and smiled widely as I felt their disappointment. I looked at them after I sat back down and said, "From now on, no matter what happens, you both have each other. If I stayed, I'd just get in the way... and we all know that."

I sat, finishing my coffee, as the girls finished their coffee and breakfast. I was still dawdling over my coffee when Debbie finished and got up and walked over to me, still naked. She spread her legs and sat down on my lap as she said, "If you really want to blow on my clit, I'd be happy to let you."

Susie came up behind me, resting her impressive boobs on the back of my neck and said, "We'd be happy to take care of you."

I looked into their minds and saw that they were both unhappy thinking that I was leaving. Neither had any experience with one night stands. They both thought that I would stay with them for as long as they would let me. It was actually rather touching.

I told Debbie to hold on to my neck and I grabbed her ass and stood up. I flopped her, giggling onto the bed, with her legs hanging off the end. I sat down and Susie sat beside me. With them sitting up, I stood and faced them, moving them together so that their hips were touching. I asked them, "Would you like to stay another night?"

They both nodded and I told them, "I'll pay for another night for you, but I have to leave. I'll give you cab fare and enough extra so that you can order takeout. Before I go, I have a gift for you."

They stood, grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed them back and set them back down side by side. I took my hands, ran them up their thighs until I reached their excited sex. When I touched their clits, I had them immediately begin cumming. I programmed their brains to continue cumming for the next five hours and stepped back, listening and watching their mutual pleasure. They rolled into each other, hugging and kissing. I fixed their memories so they wouldn't remember the strange things that had happened, but they would only remember me fondly. I packed the rest of my stuff, left a generous amount of money on the table and left the room.

I was still smiling when I walked up to the front desk. I paid for another night and told the clerk, "This will be the last night for the room. It will be available tomorrow night."

She had a wide smile on her face when she said, "Will I have as many complaints about the screams of ecstasy as I did last night?"

"Maybe not," I told her with a grin as I took the receipt, looked into her mind and felt her excitement.

She was getting off work in a few minutes, looking forward to spending her day off with her boyfriend. I ramped up her horniness, and trained her body to experience multiple orgasms, giving her a gift that she would truly enjoy. As I turned to leave she called out, "I almost forgot."

She pulled an envelope from a pigeon hole for my room and handed it to me. I smiled and thanked her, once again wondering who even knew that I was here. I felt that I had to get going so I took the envelope with me and headed for my car. I was anxious to get on the road, so I put the envelope on my lap and drove off.

I got to a traffic light and took the time waiting for the light to change to open the envelope. Two credit cards fell out into my hand when I poured out the contents, along with a note which had a written reservation to a luxury hotel in Las Vegas. I looked up with a smile and began driving. I had several hundred miles to drive today, and I'd be arriving late tonight; but I was looking forward to it.

I began thinking of all the unusual things that had happened to me over the last few days. I was focused on my thoughts, ignoring the specifics of my driving, as people with a long commute ordinarily do. I started to talk to the spirit of the artifact as I'd come to think of it. I was a little surprised when it began talking back.

"Some pretty strange things have happened around me over the past few days." My mind told the artifact.

"You have done what I'd directed you to do, so I began removing obstacles, and did things to see to your comfort. The more you learn the more I can do." The artifact told me.

"I learned how to help people to help themselves. I just made minor changes in maybe seventy or eighty people. How did that do much to help anyone?" I asked puzzled.

"You actually made changes to one hundred eighteen people. The changes you made in that small area will help the community for many decades. Each person you helped interacts with many other people. They will have a permanent positive effect on an average of eleven people each. Their positive personality will benefit seven others. By the time that the effect is exhausted, well over seventy-two thousand people's lives have been made better." The artifact explained.

"But, what about the girls last night, I really didn't do anything to help them. That was mostly for me." I continued.

The artifact explained to me as if speaking to a child, "You need to learn to look beyond the obvious; to see with more than your eyes. Let's look at what you've done for those two women."

"In a year they will graduate from college. In the normal course of events they would have drifted apart. Their relationship choices would have been less positive for themselves and they would both would have been less happy. Their spouses would have been less happy as well. They would have both ended up divorced, with children, unhappy, and not reaching their potential. Both women, their spouses and children would have lived in poverty and misery, passing that along to everyone they interacted with."

"Now, the women are bound together in love and commitment for the rest of their lives. No matter what happens they both have a friend and lover that they can depend on. Their relationships will have a second measure to help prevent them from making a mistake, and no matter what happens they will tell each other the truth about their new loves. You've helped them even more than the four people you changed who would have committed suicide."

"One of those two girls will become a teacher and affect thousands lives. Hundreds of people will owe her for a great deal of their happiness, and she owes you." The artifact concluded.

I thought about that for quite a while and then I finally asked, "Why is it that sex has such an effect on people?"

The artifact took on a playful tone as it told me, "People's mind and body are so much more connected than modern man realizes. Put a sincere smile on your face, leave it there and try to get and stay angry. It's impossible. Either your expression will turn into a grimace, or you will get happy again. In ancient times everyone knew this; but modern man thinks that they can mask their feelings over a long period, acting different from their feelings. Overall, the result has been mental confusion and a lot of extra misery."

While I was digesting this information, the artifact told me, "Think about what I've told you so far, and you can ask me more questions later. It's nearly lunch time and I've prepared a surprise for you."

I smiled as I pulled into the parking lot of a nearby restaurant. I looked at my gas gauge and saw to my amazement that I still had more than three fourths of a tank. I'd been traveling for nearly three hours, and barely used any gas.

As I walked up to the restaurant, I began wondering exactly where I was. It didn't seem like I was still near the coast of California, I couldn't smell the salt in the air, and everything seemed different than it should be. I had figured that I would have to drive at least ten hours and be on the road for at least twelve hours: but I was already in Barstow California. I was at least two hundred fifty miles further than I could possibly be. I have no idea how I got this far. I was wondering how the artifact had made this possible as I entered the restaurant.

I walked into the restaurant, and ended up face to face with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She was standing there, staring at me, with an amazed look on her face. She was holding a briefcase, sitting in the waiting area looking for whoever was to join her.

When I looked into her mind, I realized that the reason she was stunned was that she was waiting for me. Until she saw me, she was unsure why she was standing there: but she'd dreamed she would meet me today, and so she brought the attaché that she'd been given and took a bus to this location from Phoenix Arizona. She felt foolish waiting here for me to show up, but couldn't make herself leave.

"Did you have to wait for me very long, Julie?" I asked her.

"Who are you? How do you know me?" She asked puzzled.

"We've been waiting our whole lives to meet each other. I've got the rest of my life to explain everything; but right now, we're both hungry. Let's get a table and I'll buy you something to eat while we talk." I told her.

She looked skeptical so I said to her, "You're hungry and you don't have any money. This is a public place and I don't have any weapons. I know that you'll stay, mostly because your curiosity would kill you if you left."

She had a dazzlingly sexy smile, which she flashed as she grabbed my arm. "You're right, I'm broke, hungry, tired; but I'd die if I didn't stay to find out what was going on."

She carried the attaché case and held my arm as the receptionist took us to our booth. I reached into her mind and began to give her level of sexual excitement a slight tweak. I was surprised at exactly how high it already was.

I could see far enough into the future to see that the next few days were going to be better than any I'd experienced before, and Julie and I were destined to be a team. I was beginning to see with more than just my eyes, like the artifact wanted. I knew the questions that Julie wanted answered, but I'd let her ask them so that she felt like she had some control.

We ordered our meal and drinks and the waitress left us alone. Julie turned to me and was going to ask a question, however, I asked her first, "You brought that briefcase, what's in it?"

Julie looked at me embarrassed and said, "Someone gave it to me about a week and a half ago. Since then I've been having dreams about bringing it here to you. I'd dreamed about you every night since I got this damned case. I never looked inside it since it's locked. I wasn't going to come, but I graduated from college a few weeks ago and still don't have a job, so I decided to see why I kept having these dreams. I'll give you the case if you can prove to me that it's yours."

She put the case on the table, waiting for me to do something to prove that it was mine. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my keys. I looked on my key ring and saw that there was a small key on it that I'd never seen before. It fit the lock in the briefcase and operated the lock. I was set to open the case when I turned to her, smiling and asked, "Is that enough to prove that it's mine?"

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers