The Artist's Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God but she was a sweet armful, soft where necessary but firm where it mattered but then he remembered himself and put her from him before breaking into stuttering apologies.

"What was I thinking, you could have me arrested."

ANAIS

She reached up even as he spoke and placed a cupped hand over his mouth.

"Jeannot it was all my fault. You were like a lamb being led to slaughter."

She watched his face as realisation dawned.

"But you kiss very well."

Fully aware of his confusion she pushed him into the little kitchen exhorting him to make coffee for them both while she went to pee.

"Look it's like this," she was sat on the chaise and he was perched on his stool all of two metres or more from temptation, "I am a virgin," she saw the surprise break out on his face but forged on not wanting to get into the reason for her condition, "and I decided last night that you should be the one to deflower me."

"Oh," was all he could manage but Jean did at least manage a smile at the quaint old fashioned expression she had used.

For another hour he worked and they were both silent but when she was about to dress she spoke tentatively.

"Is it out of the question?"

"Is what out of the question?"

She had come close knowing that he understood perfectly well.

"That you will fuck me."

His desire then conquered every doubt as he lifted the model effortlessly to deposit Anais on the chaise longue and stand over her naked body.

As he unbelted his trousers she lay with legs spread wide. The winter sun glinted on her hair and she watched avidly as he stripped.

"Are you ready."

She heard him speak as if from far away and her reply sounded equally distant.

"Oh yes, I've been ready it seems for a very long time."

God but he's big she thought as he towered above.

JEAN

He would have her here and now. What the future held he didn't know nor during that first leap of desire did he care.

As he entered Jean could hear mewing noises of encouragement in his ear, feel her nails on his back, but above all else her strength when she pushed back and then urged him to heights he had never known before.

ANAIS

So this is how it feels to have a man in me. I think I actually quite like not being in charge. It's good to have someone else decide the pace but will he last until I've had my fill?

Oh but now I'm coming...so soon...Babette was wrong. Perhaps I will come again before he climaxes?

"Yes my love, go on...deeper...harder."

JEAN

She felt marvellous beneath him, he would pound her until she cried out for him to stop, he was invincible. But of course in the end he had to accept that he was only human.

ANAIS

"Just wait until I tell Babette."

She was whispering to herself in the Taxi.

JEAN

He had arrived before Anais but the patron was expecting him and showed Jean to the author's usual table. However when she finally arrived Anais started straight in.

"Look, I'm feeling very guilty at how I behaved earlier today."

He listened but his eyes were on her clothes. What could have given him any clue to expect the male garb in which she had arrived?

Not that she was any the less feminine for wearing a wide lapelled suit as he knew well what delights were concealed beneath the material, but it took time for him to rise above his initial surprise and reply.

"I am only grateful that I was allowed to be the first man to enjoy your body."

ANAIS

I have shocked him was her first thought when she sat down but was impressed by his speed of recovery not knowing that he knew more than one lesbian painter who habitually dressed as men.

At least having confessed to being a virgin he must now realise that she was not married but was he?

"Are you married Jeannot or do you have someone you love?"

"I never married," neither his face or his voice gave any clue as to how he felt about this statement, "and I am not involved with anyone either male or female."

Interesting choice of words she thought but then came the expected follow up.

"What about you Anais?"

How much did she want to admit?

"You know that I never had a man, that is before you, but I do have a woman who is very close to me."

"So do you dislike men?"

This was the million Euro question and she thought carefully before she replied.

"No, it's just that I have never met one that I wanted to give myself to. In fact I think that two people living together and always in each other's pockets must find life difficult whatever their sexual persuasion."

Later, and before they parted in the street, she put her hands on his shoulders and reached up to kiss him softly but wordlessly.

JEAN

The relationship between artist and model had now changed irrevocably. Over the period during which he finished three more life paintings the conversation in the studio remained sparse but they had taken to eating together once a week.

They had not made love again, she had not initiated it and he was too scared to try. Jean had even met Babette and undergone an in depth questioning from that plump well upholstered lady.

Today he was putting the last marks on the canvas of another full length portrait when she spoke.

"Have you decided on a pose for your next painting?"

"It will not be figurative so will not involve you."

"'So this is the end?'

He got up and began to pace to and fro. Having made up his mind to return to abstract tonal subjects he had anticipated that this situation would arise but had been unable to see a way forward.

What he wanted would surely not suit Anais particularly considering her firmly stated views but if he didn't speak from the heart then he would forever regret not having done so.

"You should know that I am deeply in love with you. I think I have been ever since you appeared that first morning but I realise that you don't feel the same way about me."

She looked at him and he saw her face become alight with pleasure.

"That's just not so. Listen to me Jeannot and listen carefully. My feelings for you have stolen up on me, taken me over. I find to my surprise that I am now in love with my painter, in love with this gentle man who smells of Gitane's and turpentine."

ANAIS

She stood and went over to melt into his welcoming arms. The material of his corduroy jacket was rough against her naked skin then later and right there on the chaise she cried out as she came.

"We will make it work somehow my love."

Anais was whispering in his ear as she held Jean close.

THE END

12