The Artist's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We could all tell Jake wasn't going to last much longer, so Anna grabbed onto his cock like it was a video game controller and started rubbing her thumb furiously around his tip. He gave a gasp of agony and broke free of Brett and Jake. Anna pushed herself out of his way as he reflexively jumped up from couch, panting like and animal and holding his hands over his cock in a protective gesture.

"Oh, fuck, that was awesome!" Dave said.

Jake still looked a little like a wounded animal, standing there panting with his pants around his ankles. But Anna pushed herself back onto her knees, picked up the towel, and cleaned the cum off of both of them, thoroughly and gently.

When he was wiped off, Jake pulled his pants up and was about to sit down on the couch again when Dave said, "Dude, sit in this chair. I need to get in closer." Jake did as he was told, and Dave sat in his old place.

Anna slid the pillow over and arranged herself between Brett's knees. His eyes were wide again and the purple tip of his cock was peeking above the waistband of his boxers. So much for your waifs, buddy, I thought as Anna began stroking the outline of his cock through the material of his shorts. He let out a gasp and Anna giggled, which was enough to send another shockwave through my body. My cock was so hard that it hurt. Every time I thought it couldn't possible get any harder, she would make some noise or turn her head a certain way, toss her hair back, wink at me, or give Dave an innocent smile, and another pint of blood rushed from head into my dick.

She unbuttoned Brett all the way and pulled his boxers and his shorts off him, down over his shoes. She held his cock straight up and appraised it. It was average length, but was weirdly thick.

"Hmm," Anna said, "maybe I should have switched you guys around." Then she plunged her mouth down over him.

Brett moaned and his eyes rolled back. Dave shifted in his seat to capture some detail of the scene that must have caught his eye. Anna's head bobbed up and down a few times over about half his length, then she started descending a little farther, coming back up, and bobbing up and down again, from the farthest point she had reached all the way up to the tip. When she was about three quarters of the way down his shaft, she came back up, swirled her pink tongue around his head a few times, and then let a clear globule of saliva drip from her lips onto his cock. She slid her hand slowly up and down his shaft and shook her head.

"Brett, seriously—how do those skinny little girls you always find have throats wide enough to get this down?"

We all laughed again, Brett the loudest. He just shrugged and mumbled something incomprehensible. He was a funny guy, but he was in no condition to be clever right now.

"Okay, stand up," Anna commanded, and he did.

When she was up on her knees, Brett's dick was right about face level. She took a hair band from around her wrist and tied back her thick, wavy hair. Dave kneeled down next to her. He was wearing khaki colored pants, and I noticed a huge dark cum stain around his crotch. She took a breath, then took Brett's dick in her mouth again and pushed it all the way down her throat. With her lips pressed against his pubes, I saw through her cheeks the outline of her tongue wagging back and forth. She turned her head slightly toward Dave and his camera and must have given him a wink or something, because he smiled and shook his head incredulously.

"God, I fucking love you," he said.

Anna pulled out of the deep throat and started bobbing again. She started making these fantastic slurping noises, and long strings of cummy saliva dropped onto the floor and onto her chest. She took one of Brett's hands and put it on her head, obviously coaching him to be a little rougher with her. Whether he got distracted, or for some reason felt weird shoving Anna's face into his cock in front of Dave, he let his hand drop after a minute. She reached around and grabbed both of his ass cheeks, and he groaned again. I could see her dig her painted nails into the soft flesh as she rocked him back and forth into her mouth, faster and faster, her gorgeous chest heaving as she picked up speed.

"Oh fuck, Anna, oh fuck!," Brett cried out, and he made a little attempt to pull back. But she pulled him closer and kept her lips clamped tightly around him. "Oh fuuuuck!" Brett said again with a guttural shout as his hips spasmed once, twice, and then a third time. Anna opened her mouth and tipped her head back a little, keeping a tight hold with her little hand on his thick rod. Cum spilled out of her mouth and down her cheeks and chin. It ran in slow little streams down her pale, alabaster throat and onto her tits, converging into the valley of her cleavage and soaking the material of her nightie. She gave Brett's cock another jerk, and he spurted another load, this time onto her lips, cheek, and over the bridge of her nose.

I thought Brett was going to pass out, but Anna clamped down on his cock again and began sucking, turning her head from side to side like an animal ripping apart its prey. "Uh, uh, ughhhh!" Brett shrieked. He didn't withstand the torment as long as Jake, and he finally grabbed a clump of her hair and half pulled, half pushed her away from him. Anna fell back onto her hands, and there was a loud popping sound as his dick slid out of her mouth.

"Oh Jesus!," Brett said, kneeling down after her, "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

"You should be sorry," she laughed. She took his hand and let him help her up, then playfully pushed him back on the couch. "I was trying to get you to slap me around, but you waited until I was done!"

"Dude," Dave said, the film still rolling, "I've described this scene to her so many times while we're fucking, and I've always told her that you would be the one who wouldn't get freaked out by some rough stuff."

"Which I definitely get into," Anna added.

"Which she definitely gets into," Dave agreed.

"Oh man, I feel like I disappointed you now," Brett said, crestfallen.

"Dude," Dave said, "my wife is kneeling before you with her face covered in your jizz, and I'm filming it. There's been nothing disappointing about this."

Brett laughed and nodded, though I could tell he felt like shit. No one ever wanted to disappoint Dave. But as Brett pulled his shorts on and made way for Dave (who, it was understood, needed to be next to the action to get the tight shots), all I could think of was the fact that they had talked about this while fucking, which meant I had been part of Anna's sex fantasies, however circuitous and indirect the route had been.

Brett was supposed to be the guy who would slap her across the face with his half-limp dick and say, "You like that, you little whore? You want that harder, bitch?"

Jake was supposed to be—well, who knew what Jake was supposed to be. A couple years after this happened, Jake came out of the closet to me shortly before he came out to the world. The first question I asked him after offering all of the perfunctory promises of support and continued friendship was about that night. He told me that when he closed his eyes he was picturing—who else?—Dave jerking him off. I told him I was offended. We had a good laugh about that.

But the question was, Which guy was I supposed to be? I didn't have to wait long to find out. Anna picked up the towel and wiped the cum off her face. She was about to do the same to her chest, but then she looked at me a little slyly and put the towel down. She got up on her toes, slid the pillow in front of me, and nestled her hot little body between my knees.

I was next. My head spun. Though I had fantasized about this moment a thousand times, my fantasy never included the full lineup of Schwa and a loud eight millimeter camera recording it all. But hey, this wasn't my fantasy we were acting out, and beggars can't be choosers. Anna slid her hands up my thighs with what I thought was more tenderness or seductiveness than she had shown with Brett and Jake, though that could have been my mind playing tricks.

"Let's see what we have behind door number three," she said. I wasn't wearing any underwear, so when she undid my fly, my cock thwacked against my belly like a mousetrap. I was gratified to see her eyes widen for a second. I'm sort of the inverse of Brett in the cock department: I'm pretty long (close to nine inches), but unusually slender. Some chicks really dig it, others not so much. I think it's mainly an aesthetic thing. One plus is that I've had a lot of girls who have never done anal before ask me to fuck them in the ass. They think the fact that it's skinny will make it easier to take; I've never been sure whether that's true or not. I guess it depends on the girl.

"Do you need some porn or something to turn you on?" she teased, laying the palm of her hand on my rock-hard dick. Dave hunkered down a little to the side of me and shot my cock directly while Anna slowly stroked me from the bottom of my sack up to the inflamed tip, lubricating her fingertips with the pool of precum that had collected on my abdomen. She had a light, almost playful touch that set my brain on fire with lust.

"Beauuutiful," Dave whispered as she alternated hands, making sure to keep her rings prominent in the shot.

Anna looked up at me again and said, "It will surprise you to learn that I didn't have to put too much thought into what I was going to do to you."

I must have flushed, because she and Dave laughed. Not that I thought she wouldn't tell Dave about me ogling her tits, but it's the kind of open secret you don't refer to in polite company. Obviously this was no longer polite company, but it was still embarrassing. Fortunately, the thrill of her hand on my cock more than compensated for the meager embarrassment I felt at her allusion.

"Do you mind if we use some of Brett's all-natural personal lubricant?" She grinned. She gave a quick look toward Dave, and I knew this was calculated to titillate him. It was probably an homage to some porno they had watched together: filthy slut uses gangbang dude #1's cum to jerk off gangbang dude #5.

"I don't mind," I said, and I slid myself forward on the couch toward her chest. I lifted my cock straight up in the air with my thumb and pointed it at her. It was more initiative than Jake or Brett had taken.

Her smile flattened out a little and grew thoughtful. For a split-second we stared into each other's eyes, and Anna gave me a look that said, I know you want me, but Dave is my guy. If the wind had blown a little differently that day and I had met you instead of him, things might have been different—but they didn't, and they aren't. We'll never be together like you want, but we have the unbelievable luck of sharing this moment, in all openness, honesty, and in full view of my husband and your friend, with no need for guilt or lying. And best of all, the less you hold back—the more you make this like the raunchiest fantasy of me you've ever had, the happier all three of us will be in the end.

Of course, Anna wasn't communicating with me telepathically, and that was too long a message to convey in a split-second. But I figured that was the gist of what she and Dave were after, and I knew what I had to do in order to avoid regrets.

Anna got up on her knees and slowly pulled the spaghetti straps off her shoulders. The material of her nightie clung to her skin where Brett's cum had plastered it. The cross even stuck to one spot for a moment before falling away again (I hoped Dave had managed to catch that). When she had pulled the whole thing down to her waist, she reached back up and took my cock in her hand.

Her tits hung pendulously before me, so perfectly shaped that for a second I was afraid they were fake. But they were as real as you or me. They were pale—pale and beautiful, with a network of blue veins flowing below the surface. The natural light reflected off the little stream of cum that had run down her cleavage. I reached forward and grabbed a soft, warm, perfect breast in each hand, pulling them and her toward me, and resting them on either side of my hard-on.

Anna smiled. She lifted the cross and chain up and wrapped it around my dick. She twisted it a little and the part of my shaft above the chain reddened. This elicited another "Beauuutiful from Dave." She laughed and pulled it off again, then pushed her tits together, trapping my cock between them. She twisted and turned until the sperm in her cleavage—and the clear liquid oozing steadily out of my own cock—had diffused into a perfectly lubricated tunnel. She made slow, small movements at first; she was afraid of getting me off too quickly.

I thought back to the drunken night I had stared at her chest, and wondered if even then she had already begun planning this. I looked up and saw that her head was back and tilted to one side, a calmly ecstatic look on her face, like a saint in a Medieval church painting lifting her eyes toward heaven. I squeezed her tits again in my hands and started guiding her in bigger, faster motions. She was the one moaning now, in short little bursts I could tell she couldn't control.

After a couple minutes of this I stood abruptly and pulled her up by the shoulders. There was a look of shock on her face, as if she had been jarred out of a daydream. I turned her around and laid her on the couch. Dave got out of the way quickly, like a professional documentary maker who wants his presence to be as unobtrusive as possible.

After that I sort of lost track of him.

I straddled Anna, sinking my right knee between her armpit and the back of the couch. She pushed her tits together to welcome me again. But instead I moved the tip of my cock to her mouth. I ran my finger up my shaft and expressed a teaspoon's worth of precum, which I rubbed into her lips with the head of my dick. She opened her mouth just a crack and slipped her tongue through. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt.

I grabbed a handful of her thick, beautiful hair and pulled her head up a few inches off the arm of the couch.

"There we go," I said as I slipped my cock into her mouth. I felt her shudder, then move her hand under her nightie and begin to rub her clit. I squeezed her hair tight in my fist again and stopped for just a second to feel the power I had over her at that moment. She was breathing hard through her nose and I could feel her hand moving faster and faster on her pussy.

I pushed my cock forward all the way—slowly, but there was no mistaking that I intended her to swallow the whole thing. I wasn't going to accept anything less than Brett had gotten, and I intended to get a whole lot more besides. Her eyes squinted as I passed the halfway mark, but she never gagged or made any move that suggested she wanted me to stop. When she had taken it all in I moved her head from side to side a little so I could really feel the tip of my prick against her throat—so that I would always remember what it felt like. Then I pulled out completely. The look on her face was pure disappointment, which was hugely gratifying to me.

"Get down on your knees again Anna," I said, maneuvering off of her and standing in front of the couch. She practically fell down, so fast did she try to obey me. I rubbed my cock all over her face, squeezing as much pre-cum as I could onto her cheeks, her lips, her eyelids. Every few seconds she took the tip of my cock into her mouth and sucked it a few times before freeing me again to daub her face with my sperm.

I still remember the feeling of the orgasm rising inside me. It was almost disappointing; I wanted this to go on and on, yet I knew it had to end for it to truly fulfill my fantasies. Anna had me in her mouth and was twirling her tongue around the head of my cock. I started moaning and fucking her mouth faster and faster. I grabbed a handful of hair, pulled her away, and exploded onto her face with the first two blasts. Then I pulled her violently up to her knees and shot three more hot ropes of cum onto those tits whose slave I was, yet which I had also finally mastered.

When I had finished soaking her face and her chest with jizz, she sank back down and slowly licked my cock clean. She was fingering herself while she did it.

That's when I became conscious of the camera whirring to a stop. Brett and Jake were both standing back and looking at me with horror, as if I had just cum on Dave's wife, but without Dave's permission.

Dave lowered the camera. He just stood there for a moment and finally said, "Holy shit that was hot. Do I get a turn now?"

Anna laughed. I noticed that she made no move to wipe off her face. "Nope," she said. "Time for you guys to load the van. If you play well tonight," she said, rubbing the wet spot on Dave's khakis, "you can come home and fuck me during our private screening."

Anna excused herself to take a shower. While the three of us got dressed in silence, Dave talked about how much awesome footage he had gotten, and whether or not he was going to put a soundtrack to it.

Brett and Jake loaded Dave's new amp into the van while Dave said goodbye to Anna up in their apartment. "That Dave sure knows how to throw a party," I heard Brett say. I was at the wheel, thinking. How was I going to deal with never getting to touch those tits ever again?

Just then my phone buzzed, and I saw I had a text from Anna.

"Greedy birthday boy wants you to come by after the show. Don't tell the others."

I guess I wouldn't have to.

12