The Arts Ardane 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devan pushed him away when an especially strong spike of pleasure shot up her spine to cause her legs to wobble even more. She sank down to the floor, dripping, and softly rubbed her folds as her climax slowly played out.

He unbuttoned his trousers as Devan continued to quiver on the floor. He kicked off his shoes at the same time, and then raised his ass off the bed far enough to pull the trousers down, the underwear beneath going with them.

Devan was still shuddering in orgasm when he revealed his throbbing member to her, but the sight of it in front of her was irresistible. She rose up higher on her still weak knees, and then leaned over him to swirl her tongue over the purple helmet. He rewarded her with a clear drop of pre-cum, which she lapped up with a moan.

His tip now glistening with her saliva, she engulfed the head of his cock in her mouth. She sucked it and let her tongue continue to swirl over it, bobbing her head up and down.

Slowly, she took more of him into her mouth, looking up at him and moaning as she sucked him with increasing speed. He started to gasp, and she knew he was rapidly approaching orgasm.

Devan released him with a slow final suck, and then stood back up. She slid onto the bed, and lay down with her head on the pillow. She parted her legs and rubbed her wet lips. "Take me," she said in a low, sultry whisper.

Traxen moved to his knees in front of her even as she spoke, taking his cock in his hand and knee walking until he was in position. He rubbed the tip against her slick opening, and then pushed inside.

He and she both moaned as his hard manhood penetrated her. He soon buried his cock to the hilt, groaning in pleasure even as Devan's moan increased in volume and pitch.

He stroked her at a measured pace, looking down to watch his pussy-slick cock slide in and out of her saturated sex. Devan rubbed her bud, steadily increasing the tempo of her circling fingers. His big cock stretching her with delightful friction and her rubbing fingers quickly pushed her toward the edge.

Devan thought that it was a good thing she was so excited, because she could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. His thrusts increased in speed and power, and she yelped as this swelled the building pleasure bubble inside her. Her fingers rubbed at a furious pace on her clit as she neared her peak.

He watched her breasts bounce under the power of his thrusts, grunting and growling from both the physical exertion and the mental battle to keep his seed in his tight balls. Devan knew he was teetering on the edge, and wouldn't be able to resist much longer. She had cast her spell and determined she couldn't get pregnant right now, so she gasped out, "Come inside me!" She perched on the peak of her pleasure, and knew she would climax at any moment.

His eyes widened and he smiled, then growled, putting every ounce of strength he had into the thrusting of his hips. The tip of his hard rod pushed against Devan's cervix, and she loudly gasped with every thrust. She was right on the verge of orgasm, but had not yet crossed the line. She remained in the sweet moment of ecstasy just prior to climax until he slammed home with a loud growl to spurt his semen into her.

Devan's walls clenched tight around him as he spastically rocked his hips, emptying his balls into her. She screamed as the pressure bubble inside her ruptured with her orgasm. Her fingers gripped the bedclothes, bunching them up into her clawed hands. Devan screamed in release, and then gasped and moaned as her orgasm continued to rock her.

The couple twitched as their orgasms played through their bodies, his throbbing causing her to tightly clench around him, and her clenching walls causing him to throb. The chain reaction of pleasure lasted for long minutes until he had to pull from her and collapse to the bed.

Devan slipped a finger between her lips and swirled a dollop of his cream welling up from inside her onto it. She brought it to her lips with a moan, and then reached down to gather up more. He watched her, shuddering while she did it.

Once she had settled down from her heights enough to walk, Devan rose and let the rest of his seed drip from her into the chamber pot in the room. When she ceased dripping, Devan crawled back into the bed with him to kiss and caress him, telling him how good his hot cum had felt spurting inside her. Devan tried to coax his cock back to life, but had little success.

After a short while, she lay back and slid three fingers into her depths. He watched as she finger-fucked her pussy, rubbing her clit fast and moaning. Just before she climaxed, she looked over to see him stroking his nearly hard cock and watching her.

She came with her fingers buried deep inside her, screaming her pleasure to the ceiling. She had barely spiraled down from the initial peaks when he moved in front of her. Devan pulled her fingers from inside her, and Traxen quickly replaced them with his cock.

He was desensitized from his previous ejaculation, and thus could take her hard and fast. Devan screamed once, twice, and was on the verge of a third explosion when Traxen slammed into her a final time, once again filling her with his seed.

He was sound asleep when Devan recovered from her orgasm this time. She climbed out of the bed, cleaned up as best she could, and then pulled back on her clothes. Walking back down to the common room, she found it nearly empty and had no difficulty seeing Lorelle sitting at a table near the bar, sipping a drink.

Devan walked over and sat down heavily in a chair across from Lorelle with a long sigh.

"It sounded like you had fun," Lorelle said to her with a grin.

"You too," Devan replied and laughed. She signaled to one of the barmaids, who politely but firmly reminded her that the common room would close in less than a quarter hour.

The pair finished their drinks and returned home feeling very good.

~~~~~~~
*D<~>D***********
~~~~~~~

They didn't open the shop the next morning, only letting in the old healer who was their best customer to replenish a few things that she needed early in the morning. Instead, they packed up what they would need for their journey, which Lorelle said would probably take about three days.

Once the two women finished packing, Lorelle said, "Now I just need to find some stout man with a bright sword to guide and protect us."

"Why do we need someone along? We can take care of ourselves."

"Of course we can, but having some man along will discourage quite a few people who would otherwise think we’re an easy target. I'd rather not have to stop along the way to blast bandits and rapists a dozen times. We'll have to travel through a bit of woods that have a reputation for housing unsavory sorts."

Devan shrugged, understanding the logic and agreeing with it. "Who, then?"

"I don't know. Let's just go find someone. There are bound to be any number of unemployed caravan guards lounging about. Odds are we can find one who is new or past his prime and will take the job cheap. It's not like we need him for more than show anyhow."

The two women shouldered their packs and headed out the door into town, moving toward a wagon yard where sellswords commonly lounged looking for work with the caravans.

Lorelle almost immediately spotted the perfect man. He was a little past his prime, but obviously still competent. He simply had what could only be called a warrior's stance, even leaning up against the building he looked ready to spring into action. Scars showed wherever his flesh was exposed, and his face had the leathery look of one who has lived much outdoors. "He's the one."

Devan was eyeing a strapping young man telling a group of other young sellswords some tale of grand adventure – half of it probably lies. She gestured toward him and asked, "What about that one?"

"No, that scarred-up old warrior is perfect. The boy wouldn't be a bad choice, but he's too excitable. He would drive you crazy babbling along the way – when he wasn't buried inside you at night, that is." Lorelle had obviously guessed what Devan was thinking as she looked at him.

Devan considered it for a moment. "You're right. His voice is actually starting to get on my nerves already."

"So let's go gather up our stout warrior and hit the road then," Lorelle declared as she started toward him.

The mercenary looked them over as they approached. It was obvious that they were dressed and packed for the road, and that meant they were potential employers. With all the young men around today – and his other little problem – he was willing to take the job, which probably wouldn't pay much. Normally, he would have refused a walking escort, preferring to ride in a wagon on caravan, but he was low on coin and needed the work.

Lorelle walked up in front of him and said, "We need an escort through the woods. You look like a man of experience and valor – what would it cost us to commission your sword to protect us on our journey?"

Devan kept her face impassive, but she was thinking that Lorelle was laying on the charm just a little thick.

"Just the two of you, on foot I suppose? To the Southern wood?"

"Yes."

"Two crowns a day, plus enough in advance to fill my food kit for however many days we'll be out."

Devan thought the price sounded reasonable, but knew Lorelle was aiming to spend less coin. She was thus surprised when Lorelle accepted the bargain.

He looked pleasantly surprised as well, and they sealed the bargain with a handshake. "The name is Matusen," he said as they shook hands.

The two women followed him to a general store and paid for him to fill his kit with enough food for four days. When the group emerged from the shop, he looked around and breathed a sigh that Devan thought had a distinct sound of relief. "If you're ready, there's no time like the present. We can be a fair distance into the woods by nightfall if we move swiftly."

"Let's go then, stout warrior," Lorelle agreed, laying her hand on his scarred arm and smiling at him.

~~~~~~~
*D<~>D***********
~~~~~~~

Only a short distance outside of town, Devan thought she heard something behind her. She turned to glance back and saw a small figure approaching, perhaps four and a half feet tall. The approaching creature was all waving arms and bouncing pouches as it ran toward them.

"Hey! Wait up Matusen!"

Matusen turned and groaned when he saw the figure approaching.

Devan echoed his groan as the figure drew nearer. It was a kampar, a member of a halfling clan that was a bane over the entire world. They were incredibly excitable, insatiably curious, and oblivious to the concept of personal property. The fountain of long hair springing from a leather thong tied at the top of the little man's head gave him away, as did the numerous pouches – likely filled with pilfered possessions – bouncing at his waist.

"I thought I'd lost him," Matusen lamented as the Kampar approached.

"You almost did, Matusen! I'm sorry I was gone longer than I said I would be, but some rude man accused me of being a thief! The city guard was chasing me all over the place, and it was a lot of fun, but they weren't very good. I lost them after only a few blocks."

Lorelle chuckled and Matusen sighed. The Kampar seemed to notice the two women then, and thrust out his small hand toward Devan, "Hi ho! Darmok Tinkettle here. Pleased to meet you."

Devan just raised her eyebrows and looked at the diminutive creature with barely masked disgust. Nonplussed, he turned to Lorelle with his proffered hand. She shook it with a little laugh.

"So, where are we going, Matusen?"

"Probably straight back to the wagon yard," he muttered under his breath.

"We're going to the south wood, Darmok. I'm pleased to meet you as well," Lorelle offered.

"I like her – she's nice. That sounds like fun. A nice spooky woods filled with bandits and trolls. Maybe there are even ghosts there! My dad met a ghost once, he was off..."

The kampar launched into a rambling tale about his father and a ghost, the other three more or less ignoring him.

"He started following me a few months ago, and I can't get rid of him," Matusen explained with a sigh.

"That's quite alright, Matusen – he's funny. I think he'll make the trip go faster. So shall we continue?" Lorelle offered the warrior one of her bright smiles.

Matusen looked surprised, but quickly recovered. "Yeah, sure, let's get going."

The group started walking again, the kampar continuing his tale, which he used as a springboard for another. His chatter proved a constant stream of annoyance for Devan throughout the entire day. Lorelle actually talked to him, making remarks about his stories and laughing on occasion. She spent a lot of time talking to Matusen as well, frequently touching him as they walked.

Devan tried to concentrate on the road ahead and ignore the incessant babbling of the kampar.

~~~~~~~
*D<~>D***********
~~~~~~~

The group did penetrate the woods a fair distance before the sun dipped toward the horizon. The thick canopy of oaks, maples, and walnut trees caused the light to fail even quicker as they continued on. Finding a good, level spot with a nearby stream not far off the obviously well-trodden trail, the group stopped to make camp for the night.

The kampar scurried off to gather up wood, and the rest began the work of setting camp. Matusen emitted a pleased snort when Lorelle proved competent in setting up the small tent she had brought for Devan and herself. He had worried that he would have to give up his own tent in a chivalrous gesture, and upon seeing she had a tent, had guessed she probably wouldn't have a clue what to do with it until she started setting it up.

The kampar returned with a stack of wood that obscured his vision and threatened to tip him over. Still, it wasn't much and would really only serve as kindling to start a real fire. The little man proved adept with his flint and tinder, and soon had a small fire burning cheerily as the light continued to dim.

Matusen went off into the woods with a hatchet, returning shortly and dragging a large deadfall limb that looked well dried. He immediately chopped it up to provide them some real fuel for their fire.

Lorelle picked up a few of the wood chunks Matusen had chopped and brought them to the kampar, who fed the fire and soon had it blazing to an acceptable height for light and cooking.

Devan sat down, not really having any skills to provide as the others set camp, and fighting off a throbbing in her head from the kampar's never-ending story on the road.

Once the fire was going well, Lorelle brought over a small tin pot and some vegetables to Devan. "It's your turn to cook," she said with a wink.

Devan stood up, the throbbing in her head having finally subsided to a dull tingle that she could ignore. She dipped water from the stream and cooked vegetable soup seasoned with some spices and beef stock Lorelle also provided.

Matusen sniffed the air, smelling the soup as he approached from where he had just finished chopping firewood. It was fully dark now, the light from the fire the only illumination in the camp. Outside the wood, it was probably still before sundown, but the thick vegetation blocked out that fading light within its confines. He put down the armload of wood and looked into the pot where Devan was cooking.

"Vegetable soup. I thought we might have some decent food for at least tonight and tomorrow morning before we have to resort to trail fare. I have eggs and some bacon for the morning," Lorelle explained.

"Smells good, and it'll be a damn sight better than hardtack and jerked beef," Matusen remarked.

"Relax for a while, you've been working hard. Devan is a wonderful cook," Lorelle suggested and patted the ground near where she sat.

The kampar wandered off into the woods to look for ghosts, letting a blessed quiet settle over the camp. He returned shortly thereafter, crestfallen that nothing more interesting than an owl had accosted him, and then was thankfully silent again as he ate.

Lorelle edged closer to Matusen as they ate, once again touching him frequently as she discussed the next day's journey between bites of soup. When Matusen walked off into the woods to relieve himself, Devan walked over and whispered to Lorelle, "Aren't you being a little too nice?"

Lorelle chuckled and said, "Watch and learn, Devan. Trust me."

Devan shook her head and said, "Okay."

Matusen set watch for the night, and the kampar actually proved a welcome addition to Devan in that regard. It reduced the amount of time each of them had to stay awake. Devan was given the first watch because she had never done it before, which would provide her with uninterrupted sleep.

She was still fighting to stay awake when her watch at last ended and she awoke Matusen for his turn. She crawled into the tent next to Lorelle and wrapped her blankets around her, surrendering to blessed sleep.

~~~~~~~
*D<~>D***********
~~~~~~~

Devan felt Lorelle moving next to her some time later, roused slightly as the other woman crawled out of the tent. Devan moved into a slightly more comfortable position and almost immediately drifted back off to sleep, assuming Lorelle had went to answer the call of nature.

Shortly thereafter, Devan half-roused again due to some sound she couldn't quite place. Peeking outside the tent, she was surprised to see Lorelle on her knees, bare breasted and with Matusen's cock in her mouth. The sound Devan had heard was Lorelle’s mouth slurping up and down the man's shaft.

Matusen let out a quiet gasp as Devan watched, and from Lorelle's reaction Devan guessed that the man must be coming in her mouth. When his knees grew wobbly a moment later, it more or less confirmed Devan’s suspicions.

Devan pulled her head back inside the tent and wondered what had prompted Lorelle to warm up to the scarred old warrior. He was hardly her type from what Devan had seen. Lorelle crawled back into the tent a short while later – licking her lips – and curled back up in her blankets.

When Devan looked at her through sleepy eyes to ask the question in her mind, Lorelle put a finger before her lips and winked. She then curled up in her blanket to sleep.

Devan just shook her head and did the same, too exhausted to care at the moment.

~~~~~~~
*D<~>D***********
~~~~~~~

The kampar awakened Lorelle for the last watch, and as it drew near a close, she started breakfast. Everyone else rose shortly thereafter as the scent of bacon filled the air in the camp.

Once everyone finished eating, they set out on the road again. Darmok had eaten more than his fill, and remained relatively quiet – at least for a kampar. That of course meant that he occasionally paused for a quarter hour or so.

Darmok constantly tried to engage Devan in conversation, but she pointedly ignored the creature. The only time she didn't ignore him was when she noticed him walking along close to her and found his hand in her spell component pouch. She slapped his hand away and scowled at him.

"Sorry, that little funny smelling bag was trying to fall out of there. I didn't want you to drop it, so I was pushing it back in. I didn't mean to startle you, but I had to move quick to catch it before it fell," Darmok explained to her with a bright, cheery smile.

Devan rolled her eyes at him and adjusted her pouch around to the front of her body.

They passed a few people going through the wood in the opposite direction. The strangers were wary as they approached, but were more or less friendly as they passed upon deciding the small group was not a threat. Everyone tightly held their purses and packs when they noticed the kampar, however.